Scammed In Laos, Trapped in America

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 19, 2011, 12:46:18 PM11/19/11

kon Deundinh

Nov 19, 2011, 9:57:24 PM11/19/11
Oh man, something like this still happens to those poor guys...

On Nov 19, 5:46 pm, ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ <laon...@aircav.com> wrote:
> http://www.hawaiireporter.com/scammed-in-laos-trapped-in-america/123

idonotknow

Nov 20, 2011, 1:22:18 AM11/20/11
lets hope the authorities round up the scammers and jail them for good if money is needed to pay jail. just get the $ from the scammers. let their oil fry their bones.

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 22, 2011, 9:00:46 AM11/22/11
People who do this to each other should be apprehended an punished to
the fullest extent of the law, especially Lao to Lao.

ຜີ

Nov 22, 2011, 11:50:53 AM11/22/11
It does not matter lao to lao or not. This is a slave trade and these
people deserved same punishment...in jail for a very long time.

There are couple videos out there in youtube investigating these
subjects. The head huncho of this crime organization is a jewish guy
who claimed people who are trying to put him in jail is anti semitic.
What a loser.

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 22, 2011, 12:28:31 PM11/22/11
To me, Lao to Lao is worse. If I come across Lao doing this to Lao, I
think I might take the law into my own hands.