Gone So Long

1 view

Tony

Nov 23, 2011, 5:49:46 AM11/23/11
Here is something new and yet it is old.

Rediscovery our root:

Heaven is like a person: Head, body, and feet (God, Angel, and
Spirit). Hell is the opposite of a person: feet, body, and head (hag,
demon, satan. That is based on Christian and Christian scientist.
The psychic has some similar thought or see a similar way. What about
the traditionalist? What is heaven, and how do we relate to it as
human?

Tony

Nov 24, 2011, 4:41:48 AM11/24/11
As I was doing my research and came across a dissertation, the Hmong
cosmology is the recycle of the spirit (death, journey to the
underworld, and rebirth). It came from the elder's zaaj qhuabke.
Tuag, ntsujplig taug tej qub neevtaw rovqaab, hlaa tojroob hauvpeg
dlhau moog rua saab ntuj nrau u, moog txug pujyawm tsev khaubhlaab ces
cawplaw moog rua pujyawm nqawstab.