Re: Mob Raum "Kidney Disease" "kidney failure"

Message has been deleted

Mojtuam

Apr 27, 2016, 8:48:43 AM4/27/16
Phooj ywg,

You brought up a good point, but didn't offer any solutions.

Here are my numbers and solution. Note - I'm not a doctor, just a rule of thumb advisor. But I guarantee you will be in better health if you take my advice.

The average Hmong people today eat:
- 50% rice (Jasmine rice, Kokuho rice and sticky rice)
- 40% meat (pork, beet and chicken with high fat)
- 5% vegetable (zaub)
- 5% other

My advice:

- Eat long-grain rice or brown rice only. Stop eating jasmine, kokuho and sticky rice
- Stop eating fatty meat such as pork, beef, sausage, and deep fried. Eat more fish or simply take a fish oil pill every day.
- Exercise 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week.

Tus tau mob thiab tau ncaim mus lawm ces pab tsis tau lawm, tab sis peb cov tseem nyob thiab tsis tau muaj mob, lub sij hawm tseem tsis tau lig. Txoj kev mob nkeeg peb xaiv tsis tau, tab sis txoj kev noj zaub moj mov peb xaiv tau.

Message has been deleted

Phwvxev

Apr 29, 2016, 5:49:28 PM4/29/16
Puab yawm aw.... yog has tas kuv zum 1 co ntsab/txhuv kws naturally grown without any scientific fertilizer xaa tuaj muag nua mej puas kaam yuav os? Ntsab nplej teb los tau, nplej laj los tau...

Message has been deleted