MARXISM BRAIN DRAIN

AEON

Nov 9, 2014, 10:51:59 AM11/9/14
MARXISM began in GERMANY tajng the LEAD by RUSSIA and than bow CHINA. just take a look at the cores of MARXISM. RUSSIA broke-up. GERMAN created the WALL to cut BERLIN in half; EASTSIDE to COMMUNIST while the WESTgo to the allies(free market) during that BKOCKAGE TIME 1961 to 1989 the people in the EAST kept migrating to the WEST. and guess WHO made the move/migrate? they were the TEACHERS and bright students who think he/she can be more more successful just a few meters accross the WALL. this type of migration created a BRAIN DRAIN sitution where the bright and SMART RAN out. RUSSIAN is NOT fully shield from this BRAIN DRAIB because at our IT depart we got some highly skilled RUSSIANS too. NOW it come to CHINA,VIETNAM, and LPDR to WATCHOUT BRAIN DRAIN where the SMART and BRIGHT will MOVE OUT to find places where they think they use their BRAINS to be much more success than being CONTROL by CARXISM IDEAS. I SAW highly skilled CHINESE too soon CHINA will be BRAIN DRAINED.
afterEASTGERMAN saw the #Of migration fbs WALL FINALLY came down in 1989. is LPDR think it can be better than the MASTER GERMAN and RUSSIA? NOT a chance because we already start to see that technical positions in LPDRare being outsource to foreigners. WHY? because it'scitizen LACK the skill and those who are SMART already RAN OUT.

the MASTER of MARXISM already belly-up. haha. CHINA,VIETNAM, and LPDR will follow soon. haha, MONEY js POWER the SMARTS who can get more MONEY some where else will RAN AWAY creating a BRAIN DRAIN.

AEON

Nov 9, 2014, 10:58:32 AM11/9/14
On Sunday, November 9, 2014 9:51:59 AM UTC-6, AEON wrote:
> MARXISM began in GERMANY tajng the LEAD by RUSSIA and than bow CHINA. just take a look at the cores of MARXISM. RUSSIA broke-up. GERMAN created the WALL to cut BERLIN in half; EASTSIDE to COMMUNIST while the WESTgo to the allies(free market) during that BKOCKAGE TIME 1961 to 1989 the people in the EAST kept migrating to the WEST. and guess WHO made the move/migrate? they were the TEACHERS and bright students who think he/she can be more more successful just a few meters accross the WALL. this type of migration created a BRAIN DRAIN sitution where the bright and SMART RAN out. RUSSIAN is NOT fully shield from this BRAIN DRAIB because at our IT depart we got some highly skilled RUSSIANS too. NOW it come to CHINA,VIETNAM, and LPDR to WATCHOUT BRAIN DRAIN where the SMART and BRIGHT will MOVE OUT to find places where they think they use their BRAINS to be much more success than being CONTROL by CARXISM IDEAS. I SAW highly skilled CHINESE too soon CHINA will be BRAIN DRAINED.
> afterEASTGERMAN saw the #Of migration fbs WALL FINALLY came down in 1989. is LPDR think it can be better than the MASTER GERMAN and RUSSIA? NOT a chance because we already start to see that technical positioencidns in LPDRare being outsource to foreigners. WHY? because it'scitizen LACK the skill and those who are SMART already RAN OUT.
>
> the MASTER of MARXISM already belly-up. haha. CHINA,VesIETNAM, and LPDR will follow soon. haha, MONEY js POWER the SMARTS who can get more MONEY some where else will RAN AWAY creating a BRAIN DRAIN.

more evidences:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjeKRUbmcCo