Evolutionary Biology: The Beauty and Profusion of Flowering Plants

HenryDavidT

Oct 24, 2014, 1:22:16 AM10/24/14
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141017-how-flowers-conquered-the-world

"... from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved."

HenryDavidT

Nov 4, 2014, 4:36:58 AM11/4/14
On Friday, October 24, 2014 12:21:02 AM UTC-5, Her Lao wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141017-how-flowers-conquered-the-world

"... from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved."

+++++++++++++++++++

Trees evolving to live underground, with only mostly leaves above ground, to do photosynthesis, the act in which chlorophyll molecules in the chloroplast (containing 4 manganese and 1 calcium atoms, arranging in a "metal cluster") allows photons to be absorbed so that 2 water molecules (2Hv20) could be split into 1 oxygen molecule (02) and 4H+ and 4e- ....

But the complete equation for plants is more like this, because plants also need nutrients from the soil, to add to the energy from the sun, to make "food" for them to grow):

6CO2 + 6H2O + [light energy] → 6O2 + C6H12O6

(carbon dioxide + water + [light energy] → oxygen + glucose)

That's where our breathing oxygen came from: the by-product/work of algae and plants.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141103-why-some-trees-live-underground

Why we can not easily imitate some very basic processes of nature, despite our knowledge in fundamental physics and chemistry...

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120906-will-humans-ever-photosynthesise

http://www.hometrainingtools.com/a/photosynthesis-newsletter

http://www.theenvironmentalblog.org/2012/04/artificial-photosynthesis/

At this point in our knowledge, in our technology, the biggest obstacle ---- there are many obstacles but the biggest of them all ---- is that nature (leaves) uses QUANTUM mechanical processes to absorb photons to do photosynthesis.

We have just BARELY started exploring very, very crude quantum mechanical activities, with the most "advanced" quantum computers being like children's toys right now, being mostly restricted to very crude algorithms exploration mostly maximization activities....

Adapting our crude applied knowledge of quantum mechanical activities to EFFICIENT Bio-molecular activities (imitating photosynthesis) is still decades, if not centuries, away...

HenryDavidT

Nov 4, 2014, 4:43:59 AM11/4/14

> We have just BARELY started exploring very, very crude quantum mechanical activities, with the most "advanced" quantum computers being like children's toys right now, being mostly restricted to very crude algorithms exploration mostly maximization activities....

++++++++++++++

Sorry, that word should have been: OPTIMIZATION, not "maximization."

AEON

Nov 4, 2014, 8:17:25 AM11/4/14
the creator did not want to give every best function into one creature type. he gave jiving creature the eyes to enjoy beauties on earth while the spiritual creature can MOT enjoy the function of the eye' to be fair the spirit creature were given special ear to hear thought direct without distance limitation. he gave human 4 fully functional senses already if human get chlorophyll too than we are getting too much he will be too fed-up of fairness complaints.with the current functions he already hear enough. he might just destroys the earth and start it from step ZERO with new ideas.

AEON

Nov 6, 2014, 9:13:21 PM11/6/14
On Friday, October 24, 2014 12:22:16 AM UTC-5, HenryDavidT wrote:
> http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141017-how-flowers-conquered-the-world
>

> "... from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved."

after watching more and more YOUTUBE VDO. I FOUND one tha CLAIMED ALEN CAPTURED from UFO CRASHuse CHROROPHILE SYSTEM to get enegergy and releasing wastes. THER YOU GO the creator did everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLIOSGVkaEU

AEON

Nov 6, 2014, 10:20:48 PM11/6/14
On Friday, October 24, 2014 12:22:16 AM UTC-5, HenryDavidT wrote:
> http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141017-how-flowers-conquered-the-world
>

> "... from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved."

here is another ALIEN looks B^99 did someone grap half of the body and SWING the otne half to a rock. I think NYAV/GIAMT of 15+ feet can do that to us below 5.5 feet too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EVbR1sNgbc

AEON

Nov 7, 2014, 1:40:14 AM11/7/14
On Friday, October 24, 2014 12:22:16 AM UTC-5, HenryDavidT wrote:
> http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141017-how-flowers-conquered-the-world
>

> "... from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved."

HUMAN version of STATISTIC GOT MAJOR FLAW the CREATOR version ofas we see in this 2014 mid-term election RESULTS:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/07/pollsters-miss-predictions-in-key-races/

the creator's version might be much more precise by adding/removing a few DNA and the GURELLA turned into HUMAN.anyone dare to add/remove a few components in his campaign?DEFINITELY NOT ME.
that's WHY I do NOT want tolobby for more FUNDING to HELP LPDR --my enemy whose chase me OUT of my homeland if they leavs me alone today I will be one who carry an AK74 into the border to defense the LAND with my BLOOD and I will also begging 4 more FUNDING into the ALWAYS WRONG LEADERS's pocket.BUT at 7 year old they can NOT let me stay in my home land. the have chase me OUT I ran into the jungle hidibg for 3 more years YET the chasing continue so Ihave sneak out of the country STARTING JUNE/1979 and JAN/1980 I arrived in THAILAND. NOT too fun.

AEON

Nov 7, 2014, 5:59:22 AM11/7/14
every life form worries about her/his survival. which mean food and competition. if someone is bloking my acess to my fishing spot i will do whatever i can to get my access back. my first fishing spot was in my homeland just about 500 meters behind our farm when i was about 5 year old.

HenryDavidT

Nov 7, 2014, 7:58:19 AM11/7/14

HenryDavidT

Nov 7, 2014, 4:05:24 PM11/7/14

AEON

Nov 7, 2014, 7:02:36 PM11/7/14
On Friday, November 7, 2014 3:05:24 PM UTC-6, HenryDavidT wrote:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/06/science/in-a-mothers-milk-nutrients-and-a-message-too.html?_r=0

tim meskas no peb 5 pub niam mi 6 tus menyuam mos2 li tim ub 3 PUB cov MILK nram khw xwb tus menyuam LOJ tuaj nws TAWV2 NCAUJ NYAUM2 li tus NYUJ zoo li nws qhov batural INSTINCT nrog nws niam TSAWG ZOG lawm. WE HUMAN ONLY KNOW SEVERAL COMPONENTS in the MILK we might NOT the WHOLE EFFECT of the NATURAL MOTHER'S MILK beside IRON, STARCH, AND PROTEIN perhaps other DNA or GENE also flows inside the MILK system. MORE RESEARCH and studies might be a step to understant the CREATOR'S FORMULAR rather than those super market baby formular.SIDE EFFECT cov menyuam tuaj yug tim meskas no MUAJ ZOG TSHAJ BUT TAWV NCAUJ thiab us LAIB COOB TSHAJ cov YUG tim ub tuaj. koj hais ntau lawv 5KK. WRESTLING ces cov tim MAG muab nqa li baby. tsam no kuv tub li 17 nqa 200 lbs mas tsaws hlo kuv mus diaj 5 ua zog.