Rapture - for yah to understand Christian

Tsov Txaij

Aug 17, 2013, 8:41:42 AM8/17/13
Before the new world order begin and the chipping of the mark of the Beast of 666 will take place, All believers will rapture but non christian and christian who not believe will stay. For sure it will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03tEYK8U_rM

MENYUAM CAUBFAB TSAM NO LAUS LAWM

Aug 17, 2013, 12:47:01 PM8/17/13
On Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:41:42 AM UTC-5, Tsov Txaij wrote:
> Before the new world order begin and the chipping of the mark of the Beast of 666 will take place, All believers will rapture but non christian and christian who not believe will stay. For sure it will happen.
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03tEYK8U_rM

VANISH! WILL NOT HAPPEN ANY TIME SOONER than other HUMAN THINK. there will be SCARE AND fear hoax throughout these human TIMES created by some HUMAN such as the end of the world in 2000 and 12/21/2012 THESE TYPE OF HOAX WILL SHOW UP PERIODICALLY to scare and fear people but so far nothing happen yet. I for one was the believer that thing will be so troublesome to those non-converted when i was about 10 year-old at the time I was first introduced to the new religion in JAN/1980. just a few says after we arrived into VINAI refugee camp from LAOS. it was 33 years now and nothing happen yet. i just keep seeing more of those scare and fear tactics generated by HOAXERS repeatedly. each time NOTHING happen. people just need to go to do their 8-10 hours a day at work 5x7 days and that will be the best to generate enough SINS monthly.

hlao...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2013, 10:06:01 AM8/18/13
On Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:41:42 AM UTC-5, Tsov Txaij wrote:
> Before the new world order begin and the chipping of the mark of the Beast of 666 will take place, All believers will rapture but non christian and christian who not believe will stay. For sure it will happen.
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03tEYK8U_rM

+++++++++++++++

Please, stop sucking your thumb like little 1, 2, or three year-olds.

Grow up, learn adult stuff, and stop reading, quoting, and REGURGITATING mindless --- and badly conceived and written --- children's fairy tales bullshit.

You primitive Jesus & Allah freaks really should grow up.

Little children being excited about getting presents from Santa Claus around December 25 is very cute; ADULTS talking about HOLY LITTLE IMAGINARY FIGURES, magical winged horses, and pick tables and landscape spreading from one infinite part of eternally sunny Heaven-land to another infinite part, with all of your babbling morons having eternal happiness munching on spring rolls with all the White Man Saints from Europe .... such nonsense should really be so embarrassing to be conjured up, to be talked about, YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT...

Talk about some YOU know a LITTLE about: say,

1. raising children;
2. gang problems;
3. marrying off young teenage Hmong girls;
4. schooling and education or THE LACK THEREOF in the Hmong community;
5. crop and animal husbandry;
6. home repairs and gardening;

7. stop eating too much red meats and sodium chloride and sugar... a diet that is killing the Hmong at unprecedented rates... a very poor, hard working people who ate very little red, in the old country, who are now eating TONS AND TONS AND TONS of nothing but RED MEATS, 3-5 times a day, every day, 365 days a year...

8. getting some BASIC EDUCATION beyond elementary level, so as to allow you to HAVE CURIOSITY in, say,

computers & basic technologies --- to allow you to UNDERSTAND and to APPRECIATE how technical people and scientists HARNESS the electric field, ONE OF THE FORCE FIELDS OF NATURE, to allow us to have microwave, to use the cell phones, etc. --- planets, earth geology and its many intricate and complex and FUCKINGLY AMAZINGLY SLOW processes like the movements of plate tectonics..

Etc;

Etc;

Again, perpetually reading and quoting and regurgitating STONE-IRON-BRONZE AGE derived Middle East goat and camel herding TRIBAL fairy tales --- about WHICH IMAGINARY FIGURE says what, when or why --- don't make an individual look or sound intelligent or educated; such acts are nothing more than thumb-sucking and toddler blanket dragging.... they simply show that as ADAULTS, you've refused to let go on small-children habits....

Saying,

"Yeah, we know: all kinds of people and tribes, from Asia to Africa, to South America --- as well as other tribes of OTHER ERAS in human history --- say these things, too... but WE --- who are reading, writing about, and quoting ABRAHAMIC HOLY BOOKS like the old testaments, new testaments, the Bible, the Quran, etc --- WE HAVE THE REAL STUFF, THE HOLY STUFF, by THE Creator of the Universe...."

...saying SUCH CHILDISH NONSENSE doesn't say any thing intelligent or relevant. It is STILL no more than thumb-sucking and dragging around one's old and dirty toddler's little blanket, as adults...

Again, please stop such utter, mindless bullshit and GO GET SOME BASIC EDUCATION about some of the things I mentioned above, as subjects...

Tsov Txaij

Aug 18, 2013, 11:12:32 AM8/18/13
Hlao

Do not worry,you can say whatever you want but you will see it for sure. If you do not see in your physical life, you will see in your spirit life and no one can escape from this.
Message has been deleted

avan...@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2013, 4:39:03 PM8/18/13
Definitely, some basic education will help to ease your emotional needs and then resolve both physical and spiritual being.

MENYUAM CAUBFAB TSAM NO LAUS LAWM

Aug 19, 2013, 9:15:47 AM8/19/13
On Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:41:42 AM UTC-5, Tsov Txaij wrote:
> Before the new world order begin and the chipping of the mark of the Beast of 666 will take place, All believers will rapture but non christian and christian who not believe will stay. For sure it will happen.
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03tEYK8U_rM

first target SHOULD BE EDUCATION AND career FROM THERE MOVE-OVER TO HOBBY and vacations.

yah...@hotmail.com

Aug 19, 2013, 11:47:21 AM8/19/13
tsov txaij...

obama putting chips into human arms...is not 666 related...you have not said a single word why it is as you claimed..

so now, you are trying to tell me what christinity is? grow up brother. if you want, i can tell you what it is instead.

yh

randy...@gmail.com

May 22, 2015, 12:18:18 AM5/22/15
It seems like you haven't been in the Bible Lately. All is fulfilled except Israel signing the peace treaty. If you are not saved , you will see the rapture and the tribulation. I am not condemning you just warning you that The coming of Jesus Christ is Very close. May Jehovah richly bless you.

randy...@gmail.com

May 22, 2015, 12:21:06 AM5/22/15
You go ahead and take that CHIP if it is not harmful. And you will end up with those that are cast into Hell because they received the mark of the beast. God bless you.

AEON

May 22, 2015, 7:50:32 AM5/22/15
JAN 1980 in VINAI that sounds just like my case too. VINAI by the TSEV POBZEB NEAR TABLAJ THAIB. JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE street AT THE hospital. THERE WERE Agroup OF christians THAT TRIED TO convert us(NEW ARRIVAL to VINAI) THEY SAID GOD JESUS IS COMING SOON could be that night or in a few days. I WAS 11 years old and SCARED because that SOON I MIGHT NOT EVEN HAVE TIME TO GO BATHING AT "PAS BAWV" TO CONVERT TO CHRISTIAN. HAHAHA I'M GLAD MY FAMILY DIDN'T DO IT and now 35 YEARS LATER THEIR GOD JESUS DIDN'T POPUP ANYWHERE ON EARTH YET. BETTER YET NO ONE HAD BEEN DROPPED INTO "YIAS DEJ KUB DEJ BAU". KICKING BY "OSXAUM" WAS MUCH MORE SCARED IN VINAI in the 7 years I WAS THERE. I ATE PASTHUS,KOS POOM NTSES., AND OF COURSE WENT TO SCHOOLS WAS MY FORTE. I THINK the GOD wasn't TOO HAPPY with JESUS'S P[PERFORMANCE AT THAT BIBLICAL EVENT so the GOD had NOT allowed JESUS to come back yet.at least there ARE 2 sons of GOD AHEAD of jesus.
- BUHDA
- SIV YIS

THOSE 2 are OLDER THAN JESUS in thousand of YEARS. they had came B4 JESUS too at the LAST TIME. THE new round THEY WILL COME first too. I THINK SIV YIS had came back to EARTH close to 70mYEARS now. GOD just had NOT allow SIVYIS to use POWER YET so he is just collecting RETIREMENT and sit QUIETLY just like a NORMAL OLD MAN. HE was the one who CAME to EARTH as a HMONG GUY as "TXIV NEEB SIV YIS" as we had HEARD THE SIVYIS story ALREADY. IF WE HMONG IS TO HAVE A NATION ON EARTH HE'LL BE THE 1ST ONE TO RULE/GOVERN OUR HMONG PEOPLE.

WHERE IS HE? I'M PROHIBIT TO TELL GOD'S SECRET SO I WILL NOT TELL YOU HIS EXACT LOCATION BUT HE IS IN THE USA SOMEWHERE COLLECTING RETIREMENT.