Daily life in the refugee camp in Thailand of a minor

Moobthaibteb Moobtwmzeej

Sep 23, 2016, 12:10:07 AM9/23/16
Minors, an organization that worked to serve severely impoverished highland ethnic minority communities in Laos and Vietnam, is making a 2017 calendar for fundraising. The theme for this calendar will be about the daily life in the refugee camps in Thailand. I am a product of this organization—I was one of its minors. We were the first Minors’ group Menyuam Ntsuag out of Ban Vinai in 1984. I can attest that Minors has helped and is continuing to help minors in Southeast Asia. If you have a business, this calendar would be a great New Year gift for your customers. Please visit Minors' website and consider supporting their efforts:
http://www.minorsasia.org/

Here is the sample calendar
http://www.folklorestudio.com/Full_Calendar/