Father & Son: 2 of the Greatest & Most Tragic Minds of Our Times

HenryDavidT

May 24, 2015, 7:23:20 PM5/24/15
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/24/john-nash-mathematician-beautiful-mind-dies-taxi-crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SizS1nOOeJg

John Nash, the Nobel Laureate, had just died yesterday from a car accident in New Jersey.

His son, shown in the second and short YouTube video above here, also is a mathematical genius who is also like his late father in that he is also mentally ill from Schizophrenia, a psychosis that makes people see and hear things as if they are real, like when you and I see things in the garden, street, trees, air, etc.

This is why biological sciences like genetics, biochemistry, medicine, etc., are so much more complex than mathematics or physics or astronomy. The "patterns" of biological and biochemical activities, both in macro animals and at the scale of neurons in the brains, are so much more unpredictable than most mathematical problems.

AEON

May 24, 2015, 8:44:52 PM5/24/15
EVERYONE HAS HIS/HER GLORY TIMES and his/her time to go 6 feet UNDER. NO EXCEPTION. EVEN THE stars AND planet HAS THEIR OWN birthAND dead TIMES. IN 1977 IT WAS not MY TIME TO GO 6 FEET UNDER. I FAILED TO CLIMB A FAL of about 50 feet and ALMOST WENT INTO the bottom onto those SHARP and JEDGED BOLDERS. AT THE LAST SECINDS the wine I WAS HOLDING BROKE I WAS STANDING AT 45 DEGREE INSTEAD OF STRAIGHT 90 DEGREES SO MY FEET AND HAND WERE SWINGY TO GRAB ANYRHING I CAN GETTO PREVENT ME FROM FALLING INTO THE BOTTOM. MY LUCK WAS NOT END YET. RIGHT INTHAT FINAL SECOND ANOTHER WINE THAT WAS IN THEGROUND BUT ABOVE THE OE I WAS HOLDING HADTO POPUP BECAUSE THE ONE I WAS HOLDING WAS UNDER THE OTHER ONE AND MY WEIGHT HAD PULLED THAT BOTTOM UP SO THE WINE ABOVE IT HAD TO POP OUT. I LET GO OF THAT I ITIAL ONE I WAS HOLDING AND DID A QUICK SWIPE TO GRAP THE NEW WINETHAT JUST POP UP. THE ONE I WAS HOLDING BROKE AS I EWITCH I HOLDING FORCE TO THAT OTHER WINE SO I WAS ABLE TO PULL MY BODYTO 90DEGREE SO I WAS STANDING STRAIGHT INSTEAD OF STANDING 45 DEGREE. I STEP UP TO THE LAST STEP AT THAT FAL AND WALKED AWAY IN RELIEVE. IF IT WERE MY TIME I'M POSSITIVE THAT OTHER WINE WON'T POP UP AND I WOULD HAD GONE DPWN ONTO THOSE SHARP BOLDERS WITH BONES AND HEAD FRACTURES. BUT I SURVIVED RHAT INCIDENTS. MY LIFE IS FULL OF THOSE INCIDENTS VERY OFTEN.