Looking for partner

KC

Oct 24, 2011, 9:19:33 PM10/24/11

cwjmem

Oct 24, 2011, 9:26:13 PM10/24/11
On Oct 24, 6:19 pm, KC <kcobra.cob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.sweetsingles.com/thai_girls/thai_girls_26.html

Sahai Phuan will like it very much!!!

Nty

Oct 24, 2011, 9:56:02 PM10/24/11
ສົງໃສວ່າຕູ້ພວນບໍ່ສົນໃຈດອກ ເພາະອາດີດຄວາມຮັກຂອງ ສາວຈ່ອຍ ຍັງຝັງໃຈ
ເຖິງແມ່ນວ່າຈະແນະນຳໃຫ້ລືມອາດີດນັ້ນໄປສະ ເພາະ she is out of date and
completely obsolete.
ແຕ່ຫາກວ່າຖ້າ Tou Phuan ຫັນມາສົນໃຈສາວໆລຸ່ນໃໝ່ນີ້ ກໍລະວັງແດ່ກະແລ້ວກັນ
ເພາະດີບໍ່ດີອາດເຈີສາວມີເດືອຍຂອງພວກນີ້ເຂົ້າຈະຫາວ່າ ໄມ່ເຕືອນນະ!

ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ

Oct 24, 2011, 10:33:16 PM10/24/11

Laophuan quail head chetroy wife tightly guard allowed go to wat only
will play low for awhile...

Nty

Oct 24, 2011, 10:48:49 PM10/24/11
ຮ້ວຍຕູ້ ອົດສາຂ້າມນ້ຳມະຫາສະໝຸດມາບັກໄກໆ ຍັງຖືກກົດຖືກຂີ່ຢູ່ນໍ...
ຢ່າງໃດກໍດີ ເມື່ອພັນລະເມັຽນອນຫລັບເລິກໆແລ່ວຫັ້ນ
ກໍຄ່ອຍຫລອຍອອກຈາກບ້ານກະແລ້ວກັນເດີ!
ແພງເຮື່ອແຮງໃວ້ແດ່ ເພື່ອພາລະອັນໃໝ່ຫັ້ນ...

KC

Oct 24, 2011, 11:08:40 PM10/24/11

If you are playing HI-LO now, ເເທງໂລດ 11 ກີນທັງຕູ້ເມັຽ ເເລະ ສາວສຳນ້ອຽ.

KC

Oct 24, 2011, 11:32:48 PM10/24/11

ເສຖະກິດບໍ່ດີຢູ່ໃທ ບໍ່ເເມ່ນຄ່າຕົວກໍລຸດລົງຢູ່ບໍ?
ຜຂ ພຽງເເຕ່ໄດ້ຖາມຊື່ໆຫັ້ນເເລ້ວ ຂອບໃຈ

Nty

Oct 25, 2011, 12:26:26 AM10/25/11
ກໍຄືສິແມ່ນຈັ່ງຊັ້ນ... ແຕ່ກະມີບັນຫາຕ້ອງລຸຍນ້ຳໄປຫາເດີ ຖ້າວ່າ...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

yawgnomdub

Oct 25, 2011, 8:23:29 AM10/25/11

Oib, laophuan already out of date and can't satisfy these girls any
more plus he is too old to ລຸຍນ້ຳໄປຫາ these girl that's why he want to
play low. Can't count on him for these girl or ສາວຈ່ອຍ any more. Let
him retired and spend his hard earn before he depart to meet his hero
kaisone. Is right mr. phuan? hahahaha.........

Nty

Oct 26, 2011, 3:19:38 PM10/26/11
On Oct 25, 8:04 am, yawgnomdub <yawg...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Oib, laophuan already out of date and can't satisfy these girls any
> more plus he is too old to ລຸຍນ້ຳໄປຫາ these girl that's why he want to
> play low. Can't count on him for these girl or ສາວຈ່ອຍ any more. Let
> him retired and spend his hard earn before he depart to meet his hero
> kaisone.

You don't know wtf your talking about.

Message has been deleted

yawgnomdub

Oct 26, 2011, 4:26:02 PM10/26/11

NTY let me make it clear so old man like you can understand. I said
the man like mr. phuan is too old to fuck this girls and make them
happy also he is too poor to buy ticket and fly to thailand to fuck
this girls. Just let him retired and send his money as he want before
he die and go to meet his boss kaisone. Do you understand this time.

Nty

Oct 26, 2011, 9:45:14 PM10/26/11
Yawgnomdub,

Do you know you are responding to the FAKE NTY! Look at this faggot's
email address!

This animal knows only how to bark and has brain as small as a pig's
one.
!

Nty

Oct 26, 2011, 10:22:30 PM10/26/11
Yawgnomdub,

Do you know you are responding to the FAKE NTY! Look at this faggot's

email address! Check Identity before responding!

This FAKE animal (ຄົນໂຣກຈິດ) knows only how to bark and has brain as

small as a pig's

one!

Nty

Oct 26, 2011, 11:34:10 PM10/26/11
Test

Nty

Oct 26, 2011, 11:38:38 PM10/26/11
Yawgnomdub,

You are responding to the FAKE NTY! JUST CHECK THE IDENTITY BEFORE
RESPONDING.
Fake Nty's email address is Nty <pizone.pi...@aol.com>. This fake
NTY is a moron who has a small brain as small as a chicken's one.

From real NTY.

Nty

Oct 26, 2011, 10:27:10 PM10/26/11
Yawgnomdub,

Do you know you are responding to the FAKE NTY! Look at this faggot's
email address! Check Identity before responding!

This FAKE Nty or animal (ຄົນໂຣກຈິດ) knows only how to bark and has
brain as
small as a pig's
one!

yawgnomdub

Oct 27, 2011, 8:04:16 AM10/27/11

Oh, I see. A different person has used NTY and I am sorrying for it.