July 4th 35th freedom celebration

unkown

Jun 9, 2015, 7:44:07 AM6/9/15
Leej twg puas paub puas muaj ib co Hmoob twg muab cov NQAIJ pub rau Txiab Neeb Vaj raws li J4 meat donation!! http://www.hmongfc.org/sponsorship.html

unkown

Jun 9, 2015, 7:52:56 AM6/9/15
Cov Profit from J4 last year, Hmoob puas ntseeg?...http://shrdo.com/images/photos/06.jpg.

Puas tsis nyog 16 leej ( rau hauv the gang 16) no los noj Hmoob mus ntxiv lawm. http://shrdo.com/images/photos/05.jpg

Tswv Pheej Lis thiab Giatou Yang cov lus nyob rau hauv face book....https://www.facebook.com/groups/868617163181589/

AEON

Jun 9, 2015, 8:01:41 AM6/9/15
On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 6:44:07 AM UTC-5, unkown wrote:
> Leej twg puas paub puas muaj ib co Hmoob twg muab cov NQAIJ pub rau Txiab Neeb Vaj raws li J4 meat donation!! http://www.hmongfc.org/sponsorship.html

J4 is a thing to get $ so the more $ the organizer get the better income. it NOT 4ME BECAUSE THE LAST 10 YEARS I HAD NOT BEEN TO A SINGLE J4. I TYPICALLY "CI TAV AT THE BACKYARD" G DURING J4 TIME. CI CARP TOO... A FEW BLACK LABEL BOTTLE TO GO WITH THOSE WILL BE PERFECT.

'

unkown

Jun 9, 2015, 8:02:20 AM6/9/15
Check "A perfect quote for LFF/HFF whatever it was or is now, picture of POPE", click on " by Noogdlej dlawb...make your you click on "VIEW PREVIOUS COMMENT" to see more discussion from CHUPHENG LEE and GIATOU YANG!!!

AEON

Jun 9, 2015, 10:06:59 AM6/9/15
On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 6:52:56 AM UTC-5, unkown wrote:
> Cov Profit from J4 last year, Hmoob puas ntseeg?...http://shrdo.com/images/photos/06.jpg.

COV INCOME YEEJ NTAU TXAUS NTSEEG OVER 400K$ TABSIS COV EXPANSE MUAB NOG NYHAV DHAU 400K$ LAWM THIAB CES NET INCOME YOG LI 800 LAWM XWB. 5 TXAUS NTSEEG KIAG LI TABSIS LAWV YOG COV TUAV $ NTAWM LAWV TES XWB 3 NIM YUAV UA TAU LI CAS LI OS. HAM TSI PW MLOOG LAWV UA XWB MAS. MUS THAWJ DR. CES DR YUAV MUAB HLAS LOS HAM TSI PW TWJ 6 DR MUAB HLAIS XWB MAS. NO NO TABSIS 2010 KUV HLWB TAWG 3 TWB 5 SIGN NTAWV 6 DR PHUA KUV TAUB HAU THIAB OV. DR 5 TAU PHAIS. KUV PW LI 3 WEEK CES 3 ROV LOS TSEEM LAWM. HOS SAB XIS TAWG THAUM 8/2006 MAS DR. PHUA KUV SAB LAUG TSHUAV ZERO CONTROL LAWM XWB. 2010 SAB 5 PUB DR PHUA HO NYOB NORMAL CONTROL. BASED ON MY TWO CASES MAS PHUA PIAM NTAU TSHAJ 5 PHUA. LWM TUS LWM CASES MAS NTSHE HO TXAWV XWB LAUD.

UA J4 YEEJ TAU NYIAJ NTAU TABSIS LAWV NOG EXPANSE NTAU LI NTAU. YEEJ PAUB LAWV NOJ/NQOS QUARTER TIBSI LAWM TABSIS 3 TSIS TUAV RECEIPTS 5 TUAV CASH 3 NIM UA TAU DABTSI LI OS. PW TWJ YWM MLOOG LAWV UA LAWV XWB MAS. 5 PW MLOOG TWJ YWM CES SEB PUAS KAM NRAUJ XWB MAS. NTI2 5 KAM PW MLOOG OURT MUAB VAJ TSE FAIB XWB MAS.TWJ YWM CES MUS NRAM COURT KOM MUAB BANK ACC. THIAB TSEV FAIB KIAG XWB MAS. TABSIS TWB 5 YOG TXIJ NKAWM CES MUS FAIB LOS 3TAU ZERO LUAJ LUB CAPITAL TOM ST.PAUL XWB CES 5 TAS NKIM ZOG. LAWV UA LAWV NOJ THIAB NQOS COV QUARTERSTIBSI LOS LAWV HAUJ LWM. LAWV MUAB 3 LAWB DULUG LOS LAWV LUB ORG 5 TUAG LI OS. YOG 5 KAM PW NRAB TWJ YWM 6 LAWV UA CES SEB 3 PUAS MUS KOOM KHEJ DUB XWB MAS. THAB NIM KHIB KUV NWS MUAJ NWS COV STATE AUTHORITIES THIAB FUNDERS YUAV CAUM QAB 5 YOG 3 HAUJ LWM MUS CAUM TEJ NTAWD. MUAB 1 HNUB MUS CAUM TEJ NTAWD TSEG HNUB NTAWD MUS CAUM CARP NRAM HASTING TSEEM KHEES ZOG.

> Puas tsis nyog 16 leej ( rau hauv the ga.ng 16) no los noj Hmoob mus ntxiv lawm. http://shrdo.com/images/photos/05.jpg

unkown

Jun 10, 2015, 10:40:17 AM6/10/15
here face book debate with chupheng lee and his gang 16 that dwell on Hmong J4 and newyear!!

Nkaujnag Tsab Noogdley Dlawb, I want a leader with a face not an empty wall sorry sis can't help you!

Giatou Yang Leo Lis, Cwjmem Xiav and all, if any of you have any question(s) regarding J4 2014 please direct contact me and I will give you your answer. Thank you!

Cwjmem Xiav Giatou Yang...welcome to the cyber space discussion. I see you are the GANG 16 that DWELL on J4 and New year. Now, let's face the reality!!! You are the one USED ChuPheng Lee as your walker cane to bankrupt the LFC, $4K Limo joyride, $30K LFC Banquest in the past. .http://shrdo.com/images/photos/05.jpg
shrdo.com

Cwjmem Xiav Giatou Yang Taking monetary proceeds from J4, and newyear are not enough, now you want free BEEF, PORK, CHICKEN, and EGGS too? That is not a bad idea at all!!! Excuse me, I don't really know that your GANGS of 16 are sooo GREEDY!! Only $70,000 (seve...See More
Sponsorship
SPONSORSHIP CONSIDERATION:The following are level of sponsorship, from high to low, for your consideration:Beef: $30,000.00 plusAs in the culture and tradition of the Hmong, by serving beef means you will be providing enough to feed all of people that are attending the festival. With this level of s...
hmongfc.org

Noogdlej Dlawb Nkaujnag Tsab I was only educating you on how to look for a leader. I didn't need your help.

I bet you are one of the 16 gangs? You talk like them, you smell like them and you sound like them lol ...See More

Giatou Yang Cwjmem Xiav, I don't think this group discussion is getting anywhere at all. If any of you ladies and gentlemen need your question(s) to be answer by me please come by Lao Family and I'm more than happy to answer you. Please be kind to each others. Thank you!

Cwjmem Xiav You need to EXPLAIN to the Hmong what is the purpose of spending $4,000 for Limo joyride, and the $30,000 banquet in the past, and $70,000 worth of Beef, pork, chicken, and eggs. Common Giatou Yang, you are the GANG 16 that run this organization, y...See More

ChuPheng Lee Good thing come to those who wait, but only those thing left by those who hustle. You right!!!! wasting my time talking will go no way with un productive people.

Paj Tshua Nplaim Xyooj Leo Lis
June 3 at 7:14pm · Like
Cwjmem Xiav Giatou Yang You told Hmong people that you ChuPheng Lee did not take any money, so, did your gang 15 took it all??? and the profit from J4 last only make $900+ dollars. Every Hmong person deserves your EXPLANATION...Don't be shy!!

Giatou Yang Cujmem Xiav, cia koj ua tus caw tsoom hmoob es koj teem lub sij hawm es kuv mam tuaj tham txog txhua yam mog tsis yog li ces yuav ua tsis tau li koj lub siab xav vim kuv ua hauj lum rau koom haum nawb. Ua tsaug!
See Translation

Cwjmem Xiav ChuPheng Lee...Hmong cannot wait forever for the GOOD thing, why can't you tell it. You gang 16 ran this organization.. Not only you KILLED the LFC under your watch, but you pulled the LFC building with you to the DRAIN too. You served Hmong people, we Hmong deserved the honest ANSWERS!!! Did Giatou Yang used you as a walking CANE as scapegoat to cover up the GANG 15???

Cwjmem Xiav Giatou Yang Please write in English so many of our fellows who cannot READ and WRITE Hmong can understand. Explain to Hmong people to justify $4,000 Limo joyride, $30,000 LFC banguet, and $70,000 meats and eggs donation for J4!!!!

Paj Tshua Nplaim Xyooj Cwjmem Xiav use google translate

Cwjmem Xiav Giatou Yang...this is your job to report to the Hmong community (caw Hmoob tuaj) how you use the J4 and newyear proceed to run this organization, receipts must be attached to the reports, otherwise, you gang 16 had spent the proceeds inappropriately!!!!

Cwjmem Xiav Paj Tshua Nplaim Xyooj...lady google only can translate a word, but not a paragraph. I can read and write both Hmong and English, but I just want them to tell it in English so everyone can read it.

Paj Tshua Nplaim Xyooj Ok Tij laug

Leo Lis Giatou Yang, thank you for joining the discussion here. Welcome. I sincerely asked your former President of LFC and LFF ChuPheng Lee some important questions above. Since you were the Chair of J4 last year, you should be able to provide some answers. Please help our community NOT repeat the mistakes of the past. In particular, who is responsible for the illegal gambling as posted by Neng Xiong, our Hmong news media?

Noogdlej Dlawb Cwjmem Xiav, I think Nkaujnag Tsab only interest in viewing your fb profile because she might be searing for a man to lead her in life not a true leader. Don't feel offended. She is young and still "looking for love in the wrong places" lol

Cwjmem Xiav Noogdlej Dlawb....really. I thought Nkaujnag Tsab is part of the gang 16, or affiliates with them.....in this case, I will find a true GENTLE MAN for Nkaujnag Tsab, hehhehehe!!!

ChuPheng Lee Wishing that you young people will not take side be straight forward ask the right question, but you guy just same as the old dog from long cheng. Today on I will change my strategy, look at you guy in a different eye.

Leo Lis ChuPheng Lee, please answer the right questions that I have asked so many times. Thank you. You are not that much older than many of us here.

ChuPheng Lee But I live through all situations, from the jungle of laos, refugee camp, sudden changing life in the us.

Leo Lis Yes, we all went through many of the similar situations, from the jungles of Laos, to refugee camps, and life in the U.S. Now that's out of the way, answer the questions, please. Thank you.

Cwjmem Xiav ChuPheng Lee Hmong elected you to change the culture of LFC corruption....but...look.. the Long cheng folks held this organization for 30 years, nothing was broken except political differences. When you showed up, you had done a great job for CHANGE...See More

ChuPheng Lee Please ask all foundations, gov agencies, AGO, and all ED why funding discontinued.

Cwjmem Xiav ChuPheng Lee you need to tell Hmong WHY the funding is discontinued????

ChuPheng Lee I thought Leo and you are expert in doing home work find it out. So it be the true.

Leo Lis ChuPheng Lee, you are the expert because you personally ran this organization. Your words are most important, and we need to hear from you, your answers please.

ChuPheng Lee See you afraid to know the true!!!

ChuPheng Lee From the non partisan parties.

Cwjmem Xiav ChuPheng Lee you claimed to be expert and you separated yourself from the LONG CHENG in your campaign. You convinced Hmong folks that you were/are the modern man for change that's why Hmong put you to run LFC...Now, you need to tell us how the FUNDING ceased to exist, and now the only source of funding LFC/LFF is through auction out the LFC building, J4, and newyear...Look that J4 and newyear are ending too!!!

Leo Lis Say again? Hais lus Hmoob los tau, yog tias hais lus Askiv tsis tau raws lub siab.

Leo Lis Not afraid to know the truth, the truth should be given by the true leader, that's you, ChuPheng Lee.

Cwjmem Xiav ChuPheng Lee...who is the nonpartisan party...is the 18 clan?
June 4 at 1:01pm · Edited · Like
Noogdlej Dlawb The thing that concerns the Hmong the Most are the falling building of the LFC. Why so much money came through those events and nothing was done to help fix the building or support any project for the community
June 4 at 1:01pm · Like
Leo Lis I agree with Noogdlej Dlawb's assessment. Please give simple honest answers, ChuPheng Lee.

ChuPheng Lee Go listen to my YouTube interviewed all in there.

Cwjmem Xiav ChuPheng Lee kindly provide the specific link to the youtube clip?

ChuPheng Lee All I can tell you is, there is money allocated to pay for the building. It's should not go to auction if my turn not over.

Leo Lis If the Lao Family building went into foreclosure in February of 2015, that means no mortgage payments were made for at least 6 months to 1 year. ChuPheng Lee, you knew about this long time ago, why didn't' you tell the community? One of your top promi...See More
320 University W Ave St. Paul, MN - St Paul Legal Ledger Capitol Report
NOTICE OF SHERIFF'S MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ____________ Name of Mortgagor: Lao Family Community of Minnesota, Inc. Name of Mortgagee: Associated Bank, N.A, as successor-in-interest to Liberty State Bank Original Principal Amount Secured by the Mortgage: $330,000.00 Date and Reco...
publicnotices.politicsinminnesota.com

ChuPheng Lee Ask other boards or even the current president to verify my statement.

Leo Lis What was your statement? When did you make that statement?

Leo Lis This is not a secret, it was in the news.

http://www.twincities.com/.../hmong-associations...
Lao Family Community headquarters saved from auction block
A last minute loan has saved the headquarters of one...
twincities.com

JChuPheng Lee The check cut from NY account $6000 to the General account to pay for the building mortgage was done in october 2014.

Leo Lis When LFF and LFC received notice of the foreclosure, which you knew about, and especially Txiabneeb Vaj knew about as the Executive Director at the time...why didn't any of you tell the public? Note that Pioneer Press article came out in March, 2015, ...See More

ChuPheng Lee We have couple meeting to address it. I have asked the new admin to let me go after the fund to pay it up to date. But I guess they found better solution to it.

Leo Lis Again, why didn't you or the board of trustee or the LFC board tell the community when it was happening? Why wait for us to hear it from mainstream Pioneer Press news?

ChuPheng Lee Board of trustees have no authority over lfc. It 's the board directors of lfc -c3. Whose make the decision.

ChuPheng Lee Regarding the building
June 4 at 1:39pm · Like
Noogdlej Dlawb Hmmmm ChuPheng Lee... Being a good leader is a very lonely journey if the board behind you are only there to suck on your blood! It must have been hard to be the only one that cares about LFC when the whole board members were just there to hold you bac...See More

Leo Lis ChuPheng Lee, thanks for the clarification. So, J4 CEO, LFF CEO, and LFC Executive Director Txiabneeb should know the exactly what happened, since he wears ALL the hats of both organizations, including the J4 event? In addition, you were the President for BOTH LFC and LFF during the time when all this happened last year and early this year. Will you take responsibility as a leader, or push it to others?

Leo Lis My questions are not being answered, ChuPheng Lee.
June 4 at 5:02pm · Like

AEON

Jun 10, 2015, 11:13:09 AM6/10/15
FOR ME I'M NOT EVEN A MEMBER OF THAT ORG so I DON'T CARE WHATEVER THEY DO TO IT. IF THEY WANT TO BUTCHER IT FOR DINNER THAT'S THEIR OWN PROBLEM. IF THEY GAIN 1 MILLION$ THEY WON'T GIVE ME A PENNY. IF THEY LOSE 10 MILLION$ THEY WON'T ASK ME TO PAY A PENNY. MY HAND ARE OFF. LET THEM DO THEIR OWN JOBS.

Yaj Tshaj Koob

Jul 28, 2015, 4:55:00 PM7/28/15
On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 6:44:07 AM UTC-5, unkown wrote:
> Leej twg puas paub puas muaj ib co Hmoob twg muab cov NQAIJ pub rau Txiab Neeb Vaj raws li J4 meat donation!! http://www.hmongfc.org/sponsorship.html

unknown,

TxiabneebVaj lawv nyiag cov nyiaj J4 coj los ua cuav rau sawv daws pom kom lawv tau noj xwb kaj. Zoo kawg uas zaum no lawv tau nyob zov noj lub peb caug thiab lub Jul4 lawm xwb tiag, luag tej laus ib txwm hais tias cov niag neeg tsis txawj ntse tsis muaj tswv yim khwv noj lwm yam ces tau los tuav koom haum ces cia li pw ntawm ob lub tshav noj tshav hau no li lawm.

YTK

mi hlub

Jul 28, 2015, 6:24:37 PM7/28/15
5kk ces lawm J4 penny 6 the pool 1 tau tshaj 20 xyoos kuv lawvOn Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 6:44:07 AM UTC-5, unkown wrote:
> Leej twg puas paub puas muaj ib co Hmoob twg muab cov NQAIJ pub rau Txiab Neeb Vaj raws li J4 meat donation!! http://www.hmongfc.org/sponsorship.html

J4 lawv noj

mi hlub

Jul 29, 2015, 5:21:27 AM7/29/15
Lawv yuav noj thiab nqos J4 Los ywj 6 lawv vim kuv twb 5 pool 1 penny 6 J4 Los tau 20+ xyoos lawm J4 yuav CIAJ yuav tag Los 5kk lawm