Where are King Ger & Nai Phoo Blia Neeb Hawj now???

bmouaprin...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2016, 5:24:06 PM8/24/16
On my previous trip to business in Singapore. I stopped in Thailand
for one week and met many friends from the U.S., Australia and France.
We toured Northeastern Thailand and saw Huabtais Lis Ntxawg who also
came from the United States in Chiangrai.

Every port that we have gone through, the Officer kept observing with
our passport, and begged for money, but not Huabtais Lis Ntxawg. When
Huabtais Ntxawg reached the port, they saw him wore his huabtais Hmoob
uniform that he used to wear in the U.S. They immediately open the port
and let him passed by without any question.

Last July I went to donate money to the Hmoob district annual
conference in Iowa. Dr. Chao Thao went to the podium and recognized
Huabtais Lis Ntxawg Legacy in front of 759 Persons.

He said that in 1980, Hmoob had a conference in California. Right at
the meeting room, Hmoob Leader asked to see any body is willing to
become Huabtais Hmoob then just raise his hand, he will name that
person to be the next Huabtais.

Evidently Lis Ntxawg got up and raised his hand to the Hmoob Leader
that ntxawg will take the title of Huabtais Hmoob. The Hmoob Leader
just laughed at him, but from there on Lis Ntxawg, the poor man
publicly declared himself as Huabtais Hmoob.

During Paj Kaub Hawj funeral service in Fresno, California. Hmoob
Leader officially challenged at the New year celebration that he will
forfeit his Title, If someone raised his hand. Mr. Bliaj
Neeb Hawj rose up and walked into the stage to receive the title, but
the quard block his way to the stage.

It is not easy to give up once's position and Title although already
dropped in the Mekong river years ago. However; now Hmoob American had
two undisputed legacies of Huabtais Lee Ger and General Blia Neng Her.
We just have to be patiented and use the map to improve our ways of
doing and discussing to make the legacy to become true.

yingb

Aug 24, 2016, 9:07:49 PM8/24/16
Bee,
koj tus huab tais Lis Ntxawg puas yog Nais Maum Ly Chou tus kwv es tam sim no zaum laub lawm xwb maj.