Does anyone have a full list of Captain/Commanders during the war?

9tiam

May 16, 2017, 2:01:20 PM5/16/17
I've seen the list of Major, Lt. Col, and Col but is there a list for the captain and commanders during the war?

unkown

May 17, 2017, 10:40:49 AM5/17/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 2:01:20 PM UTC-4, 9tiam wrote:
> I've seen the list of Major, Lt. Col, and Col but is there a list for the captain and commanders during the war?

Ask Tub Yaj ncuab (Vajncuab), he compiled almost everyone's education and rank

9tiam

May 18, 2017, 5:31:39 PM5/18/17
All I saw was just Lt. Col, Colonels, and Generals. Let's not forget those who fought the front lines.