(IVÁN): OUR FATHER DRESSES US AS PRIESTS, KINGS AND TEMPLES FOR HIS NAME:

IVANI...@aol.com

Jan 2, 2016, 2:33:30 PM1/2/16
Sábado, 02 de Enero, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

THE WATERS ARE RECEDING FOR LIFE TO RETURN: We are praying for the flood victims throughout the affected Southern States of the Union that have lost so much these recent days, including 29 precious lives, to the waters that have invaded them as the worst hidden enemy that all the sudden appear to take their lives, belongings and happiness without warning. We ask our heavenly Father, in the all-powerful name of His Son Jesus Christ, to bless them richly in every way possible by the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit's gifts that are always available for the children from heaven above, from the earth below and from the waters under the earth, so they may receive the blessings and help needed. Amen!

OUR FATHER DRESSES US AS PRIESTS, KINGS AND TEMPLES FOR HIS NAME:

In the beginning our heavenly Father wanted men to understand that He is not a God that is to be worshipped within a building made by the hands of the wicked, but, instead He is to be a God expected to live within their hearts by the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers, so He may be worshipped in spirit and in truth, everlastingly. That is why, that throughout the Scriptures we never get to see a temple, where our heavenly Father manifested himself as the God to be worshipped, rather He would manifest himself to His chosen ones as the God that is to be found anywhere around the world, by just believing in Him through His Son The Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ).

Now, the only temple that we really see moving mightily from the heaven above, it is His Son Jesus Christ's altar, where he shed his atoning-blood thus for our heavenly Father to create all things not only in heaven with the angelical hosts but later also the world and humankind, so He may finally establish His Holy temple on earth, perpetually. That is why, that it is written that in the beginning our heavenly Father began to pour His Holy Spirit upon the entire earth (Gen. 1:2), because it was deformed and in disorder, and so, His Holy Spirit moved everywhere subduing with light and holiness powers of darkness that were upon it, replacing it with our heavenly Father's holy name glory.

This is the outpouring of our Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood upon all of our heavenly Father's Creation, whether this is the angelical hosts in heaven's glory or upon the entire earth, so He may finally start to create not only every man, woman and child but also the glorious temple that He has always dreamed to possess, forever into all eternity. Moreover, as our Lord Jesus Christ was pouring his atoning-blood upon our heavenly Father's altar in heaven's glory, then the Holy Spirit was descending with great powers thus to remove powerful darkness that was upon the entire earth, so he may not only subdue them but also began to pave the way for humankind to exist--the temple of His holy name.

Now, our Lord Jesus Christ has always been our heavenly Father's temple for His holy name in heaven's glory with the angelical hosts, but with His new Creation with the entire human race on earth, then He also wanted His Son to be the temple of His holy name, forever, so He may conquer new glories yet to be conquered, everlastingly. For our heavenly Father had in mind to establish His holy family not only in heaven everlastingly with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but now, also He wanted to expand it greatly everywhere on earth, so He may finally create a new earth with glorious and spacious skies for His children to live with Him in perfect Righteousness.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ out pouring his atoning-blood right from His altar from heaven above, where His Son was sacrificed as the ultimate sacrifice that will never cease to be, so He may continue to create with angels and humankind new glories never seen before by any one. Certainly, our Lord Jesus Christ has always been our heavenly Father's temple for His holy name that it was never seen and understood by the angels in heaven's glory and with humankind on earth, because His Son is the temple of His holy name and of His Holy Spirit, forever, and only He needs to see it in perfect Righteousness always.

That is to say, also that although our Lord Jesus Christ had always lived in heaven with the angelical hosts yet they had failed fully to understand him as our heavenly Father's temple for His holy name, because, Lucifer, in his lack of knowledge of God, insisted that he could exalt his wicked name above the temple, causing his downfall, forever. This was the beginning of the angelic rebellion against our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, because Lucifer really thought that he could exalt his wicked name above the temple of the holy name, and this meant to exalt his wicked name above our Lord Jesus Christ, because he alone has always beard it in perfect holiness everlastingly in eternity.

That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ has always been our heavenly Father's temple for his holy name in heaven with the angelical hosts and on earth with every man, woman and child, beginning with Adam and Eve in paradise, because no one else in heaven can ever be the temple of the Holy name, forever, except His trusted Son. However, by Lucifer trying somehow to take control of our heavenly Father's holy name, by exalting his above His Son Jesus Christ, then, he sinned against God and the Holy Spirit: therefore, he was cast into hell's torment along with the one-third of the angels that followed him and his wicked plan somehow to exalt his wicked name above His Son.

Certainly, this is the angelical battle that Lucifer started against our heavenly Father and His Son, because he really wanted to exalt his wicked name above Jesus Christ, our Father's only known temple of the holy name in heaven's glory and in the entire Creation, and he has failed miserably until now, because he has never been successful with his wicked plan. Nevertheless, Satan continues to fight against our heavenly Father and His Son on earth just as he began his angelical rebellion in heaven, as he tried to become the temple of the Living God to hold His holy name, because he thought that if he can hold the name, then he can conquer Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, into eternity.

However, this was something impossible ever to attain within the angelical realm, because the angelical spiritual body is not constituted with perfect holiness as our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ are together along with the Holy Spirit to hold the holy name in perfect Righteousness, thus this is something that only our Lord Jesus Christ's glorified-body can do everlastingly. Nevertheless, Lucifer thought that he could really become our heavenly Father's temple for His holy name, because he was created to be perfect and wise above all the other angels that he really began to believe in his heart that he could hold the holy name in his perfect wisdom, but he was wrong that caused his demised in heaven's glory.

For the reason that as he tried to take on our heavenly Father's holy name, something that only our Lord Jesus Christ is capable of doing it always and without any problem at all, then our heavenly Father's holy name rejected him, because he was perfect and wise but never as Righteous and powerful as God's temple, Jesus Christ! That is why, that the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit of our heavenly Father's holy name began to reject him instantly, but also cast him into hell's torment in judgment, along with the one-third of the angels that believed that he could really become the temple of the holy name with the intent to control all of God's Creation, forever.

Surely, our heavenly Father's holy name had to cast Lucifer into hell's torment, because he had committed the unpardonable sin along with his fallen angels, since they thought that he could really become God's temple for His holy name thus being able to exalt his wicked name above the holy name, causing darkness to prevail throughout Creation, forever into all eternity. Then, as Lucifer became Satan (the adversary of God) by been cast into the region of hell's torment forever cursed by our heavenly Father's holy name, then our Lord Jesus Christ was able to remain as God's temple for His holy name just as ever, because, only in his atoning-blood it will remain perfect and holy forever into everlasting.

Although Satan was cast into hell's torment along with his wicked angels, our heavenly Father remained hurt for the wicked things that the angelic rebellion had caused against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of His living name that He began to think of His faithful children that will be born from Him, by the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers. These will be His children born from Him by the power of the Holy Spirit, that is to say, also that they will be born from His living-soul to live in His Son's likeness of his sacred-flesh, unbroken bones and the atoning-blood filled with the Holy Spirit of eternal life thus living only to love, serve and glorify Him at His home-sweet-home.

Besides, this is His eternal rock for the salvation of Israel, where He will give birth not only to Adam but also to Eve, so the children may be born in His image to live in the perfect likeness of His Son Jesus Christ filled with the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers that will guide them through life only to serve Him, everlastingly. This meant that every one of them will have to be reborn from the amazing-powers of the Holy Spirit, as they may begin to invoke His Son Jesus Christ's anointed name that has all the powers in heaven, on earth and under the waters of the earth, so they may become God's legitimate children, in a moment of faith and prayer, everlastingly.

Further, our heavenly Father had to do it this way, because He did not want to create more angels to serve Him, since He had created them for this purpose already, but now, He wanted to give birth to His children born from His image to live willingly in His Son's likeness by the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers to love Him blindly, enduringly. In other words, our heavenly Father with the angels He had created to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill (His home-sweet-home), and then they had to serve Him this way forever because they are programmed to do this forever, however, with His children then they will come to Him willingly since innately they love Him.

Meaning that, by our heavenly Father giving birth to His children, beginning with Adam and Eve in paradise, then He was creating a new Kingdom born from the Holy Spirit of love that will learn willingly through His Son Jesus Christ to serve and glorify Him and His holy name nailed to Jerusalem's holy hill and the atoning-blood shed over it. That is to say, that this is a new Kingdom of love that He had begun in heaven's glory as Adam and Eve were born from His living soul, by the amazing-powers of the Holy Spirit, to live in His Son Jesus Christ's likeness of his sacred-flesh, unbroken bones and the atoning-blood that is filled with eternal life and love into eternity.

Moreover, this is our heavenly Father's temple of His holy name that no one could see from the beginning of the creation of the world along with all things, because this temple is in heaven's glory over Jerusalem's holy hill pouring His Son's atoning-blood by the amazing-powers of the Holy Spirit to destroy darkness, so life may begin to manifest everywhere unceasingly. For this is our heavenly Father's holy temple of His name pouring the Holy Spirit of the atoning-blood upon the entire earth, so not only darkness may be subdued forever, but also someday Satan along with the angel of death and the fallen angels may be destroyed everlastingly by these amazing-powers of the temple's atoning-blood, Jesus Christ!

Provided that, our heavenly Father has always had His temple pouring the Holy Spirit not only of His holy name but also of the Ten Commandments and of His living word, because all things that had been created in the heavens with the angelical hosts and on earth along with humankind, then, it have been with His temple from heaven above. That is to say, also that since the days of Genesis, the earth has never ceased to receive from the outpouring of our heavenly Father's temple the Holy Spirit of the name, the living word, the atoning-blood of His Living Lamb and of the commandments, because He still is creating new things for His children in heaven and on earth, for eternity.

Meaning that, if you are at Jerusalem's holy hill invoking His holy name, because this is where He has nailed His holy name as the King of the Jews to the cross, then you will receive the Holy Spirit of the holy name with blessings and of the glorified commandments, since He still is doing great things with you and your loved ones. For this is where our heavenly Father has promised to meet you in person, and over His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed to the ground of the cross, where His holy name is nailed forever, so you may find not only protection under the wings of the cross but also every blessing that you may need in life to live enriched.

Therefore, it is here over Jerusalem's holy hill and over His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed to the ground is where He will cleanse you from sin, so He may remove the problems, difficulties, infirmities and threats of death that you may be suffering along with your loved ones and friends thus to liberate you forever from all of Satan's destructive wilds. Besides, it is over Jerusalem's holy hill and under the shadow of the wings of the cross where our heavenly Father will undress you from the attires of death to dress you with the sacred-flesh, unbroken bones and the atoning-blood that is filled with eternal life for you, so you may ascend Jacob's ladder into heaven's glory forever blessed into eternity.

And our heavenly Father will be able to wash you clean from sin thus to dress you with His Son Jesus Christ's glorified-body of the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, because he has conquered captivity to grant you the daily gifts of the Holy Spirit, so you may live an enriched life these days on earth and in heaven forever. It is over Jerusalem's holy hill where our heavenly Father's temple of His holy name and of the atoning-blood that has defeated Satan and his fallen angels that were attacking you mercilessly thus to rob, destroy and kill you these days on earth and in eternity in hell's torment will finally turn you into His child, by the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers.

That is to say, that you will become Holy Spirit born over Jerusalem's holy hill, in a moment of faith and prayer, because you have believed within your heart for justice thus to confess with your lips His Son Jesus Christ's name for salvation, so the powers that Satan had working against you will be destroyed instantly and forever into everlasting. Moreover, our heavenly Father will meet you over Jerusalem's holy hill, because this is where His Son, as the temple of His holy name in heaven with the angels and on earth with humankind, poured his atoning-blood from the first drop to the last one filled with eternal life and his victories over Satan's wilds, so you may live liberated at last.

For His Son is the only temple of His holy name but also of His living word and everlasting commandments that he has gloriously fulfilled within Israel, as he lived with his brothers and sisters only to please our heavenly Father's justice forever on earth, by ascending Jerusalem's holy hill victorious over Satan, so new glories may be conquered at last. That is why, that our heavenly Father has called every man, woman and child from Israel along with the families of the nations to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill, because, this is where His temple and the atoning-blood spilled under the shadow of His holy name nailed to the cross is waiting thus to bless you as you have never been blessed before.

It is over the mountaintop where our heavenly Father has promised to bless you there, since this is where His Son Jesus Christ became finally all powerful in heaven, on earth and under the waters of the earth, so you may become liberated from Satan's wilds only to know love, peace and glory these days on earth and in heaven's glory forever. Now, since our heavenly Father can wash you clean from sin then He cannot only dress you with His Son Jesus Christ's likeness of his sacred-flesh, unbroken bones and the atoning-blood, but also, it is here where He will cause you to become His personal high priest, because He has the power to do this with you and your loved ones.

Certainly, our heavenly Father will make you His high priest over Jerusalem's holy hill, because it is over this mountaintop that His Son Jesus Christ did not only destroy Satan's wicked works within Israel and the families of the nations, but also caused you to become Holy Spirit born only to live for Him and His all-powerful name forever into eternity. For our heavenly Father has stated plainly in His holy word, as in the Psalms 82: 7: You are gods, and children of the Most High God, that is, if you listen to Him speaking to you over Jerusalem's holy hill through His Son Jesus Christ, because he said: the words that I speak are not mines but from my Father.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father had stated to Israel that if they will listen to His voice speaking to them from Jerusalem's holy hill, then He will make them a nation of priests to serve Him, for these are the children that He had always searched for to posses not only on earth but also in the city of gold in heaven's glory. Therefore, it is only over this mountaintop where our heavenly Father will tell you that now He knows that you love Him and His holy name, because you are invoking His holy name not within your sinful flesh and ill blood but, instead, you are doing it within His Son's sacred-flesh, and so, you are telling Him that you love Him, forever.

Meaning that, every time that you may speak to our heavenly Father over Jerusalem's holy hill, then, you will be doing it miraculously in the sacred-flesh, the unbroken bones and the atoning-blood of His Son that has destroyed all of Satan's wilds with the sacred life that he personally lived within Israel and in the midst of his brothers and sisters. For this is the glorified-body of His Son Jesus Christ that our heavenly Father has prepared for you and for your loved ones into the millions, because this is the only sacred-flesh that He has learned to love everlastingly with His Son and the Holy Spirit, and He will never change it, but He would rather dress you with it, forever.

Besides, He has already, because the day that our heavenly Father placed the glorified-body of His Son Jesus Christ, by the amazing-working powers of the Holy Spirit, inside David's virgin daughter's womb, then, He not only formed His Son's glorified-body of the sacred-flesh, the pact of life, between Him and Abraham, but also yours to dress forever in eternal heaven's glory. Provided that, this is His Son's only glorified-body as the temple of His holy name that He wants not only His name to live in perfect holiness with the atoning-blood, but also this is the glorified-body that will dress you as His son is everlastingly, and as His lasting daughter as well in heaven's glory, so you may love Him perpetually.

For this is the only glorified-body of His Son Jesus Christ that He has personally pact it with Abraham and Sarah's barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers that He will accept in heaven's glory to live with Him forever blessed and enriched only to know love, peace and glory in eternal happiness, conquering new lasting glories unknown to the angels until now. For this is the glorified-body of His Son Jesus Christ that not only is the temple of His holy name but also it is the only glorified-body with the Holy Spirit's heart filled with love that He has learned to love in eternity, and that now He is ready to dress with it every one from Israel and the nations for eternity.

For our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit only wants a new kingdom filled with the amazing love of His Son Jesus Christ's glorified-body that no angel could ever conceive much less live to protect His holy name in perfect Righteousness thus to love Him everlastingly, as His personal temple of His ever increasing unfailing love into all eternity to come. That is why, that it is important for our heavenly Father that you will ascend Jerusalem's holy hill to meet Him over His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed to the ground of the cross, where His holy name is nailed and shadowing thus for you stand over its shade with confidence, and become touched by the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers forever enriched.

Provided that, it is here where our heavenly Father will not only wash you clean from sin but also transform you into His personal son or daughter, dressing the glorified-body of the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that will cause you to become His personal temple of His holy name just as His Son Jesus Christ has always been since eternity, and forevermore. That is to say, that our heavenly Father will make you His personal temple of His holy name just as His Son Jesus Christ has always been since eternity and forevermore, and that Satan as Lucifer and the great archangel of God wanted to become in heaven's glory before the angelical hosts, but he failed miserably, becoming Satan forever.

Besides, Lucifer failed to become our heavenly Father's temple of the holy name because he was never built by our Father or His Son Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit to become as holy and perfect as God and His Son are along with the Holy Spirit to become the temple for the holy name, forever into eternity. This is something that only belongs to His Son Jesus Christ, because he alone is the pact of the sacred-flesh between our heavenly Father and Abraham not only for Isaac to be born from Sarah's barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers, but also the King Messiah from David's virgin daughter by the same powers, so his glorified-body may become ours at last.

That is why, that our heavenly Father has called every man, woman and child just as He personally called Abraham to become as perfect and holy as He has always been before His holy angels in heaven's glory, and so, by eating from His Son Jesus Christ's the bread and wine, then God's Lamb sacred-flesh was born from his wife Sarah's barren-womb. For this is the Lamb with the atoning-blood and the unbreakable bones that Abraham needed for him to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, to offer his only beloved son Isaac as the love of his heart unto our Father in heaven, so he may become accepted as holy and perfect as God is perpetually before the angels in heaven's glory.

Besides, as Sarah's barren-womb gave birth to Isaac by the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers, then, our heavenly Father's temple of His holy name and never ending love that pleased His heart filled with truth and justice for the angels in heaven and for every man, woman and child on earth, miraculously it was born to become his much needed Lamb and temple, forever. That is to say, also that as Isaac was born from Sarah's barren-womb by the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers, then our heavenly Father was not only providing to Abraham the much needed perfection and holiness to become His child, but also he was granted, along with the families of the nations, the temple of His holy name and love that they needed desperately.

Meaning that, when Isaac was born then our Lord Jesus Christ became the Lamb in the midst of Abraham's family as the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that constitutes our heavenly Father's temple of love and of His holy name forever on earth, so the families of the nations may have a Lamb to become saved from sin at last. For this is the temple of His holy name filled with the life that loves our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit in heaven's glory before His angelical hosts, and the same is true in the midst of the nation willing to love Him in the temple of His holy name filled with the love that saves them, everlastingly from sin.

That is why, that our heavenly Father has called not only Abraham to begin the nation of Israel as Isaac is born from his wife Sarah's barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit's power to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill with the offering of his eternal love unto our Father in heaven, but also for Jacob to be born as God's firstborn on earth. Now, Jacob needed to be born from this precious pact of life that our heavenly Father had not only started with Abraham, as they both sat down with His Son serving the bread and wine to him and his 318 disciples along with the Holy Spirit's powers over the Lord's Table, so Jacob may finally establish a pact with Jerusalem's holy hill, forever.

For this pact of life was important to be written down over Jerusalem's holy hill, as our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit placed the rock on the path of Jacob, as he was heading to his father's relatives in Paddan-Aram to meet his wife, because he was ready to start his family. For this is the family that our heavenly Father had worked long years with Abraham finally to construct with His Son, as Isaac the Lamb with the atoning-blood that Abraham needed to become saved and blessed forever, but also with Jacob to strike a pact of life with the Holy Spirit over the rock, so Israel may become God's nation, everlastingly.

For this is our heavenly Father's dream nation born to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill perpetually, because, it is over this mountaintop where our heavenly Father not only disclosed to Abraham that now He knew that he loved Him but also blessed him with many children and the land to live, forever blessed. Besides, it is over Jerusalem's holy hill that one of Abraham's sons will be born just as Isaac was from Sarah's barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers, but this time it will be by the same powers, but from David's virgin daughter, granting us not only eternal life, but also the glorified-body defeating Satan to open heaven's glory door for humankind ascending.

Provided that, only our Lord Jesus Christ was worthy not only to save Adam and Eve, as He personally dressed them with his glorified-body that had defeated Satan's lies and curses against the children by shedding his atoning-blood on the cross, but also he was found worthy as God's temple of the holy name to open heaven's glory for every one, forever. That is why, that these days our heavenly Father can very well wash you clean from sin moreover dress you with the glorified-body of His Son, so you may not only become Holy Spirit's born as God's child but also you can very well become the temple of the holy name, filled with the love that blesses you into everlasting in heaven's glory.

Further, our heavenly Father has constituted you as His temple for the holy name, because this is what He wanted to do from the beginning, but also because His promise to Israel was that they will become a nation of priests, if they would only obey His word as He will speak to them, from the rock of salvation of Israel. Otherwise, they will never be able to become God's temple of the holy name on earth, that is, if they fail to listen to his voice as He may speak to them every day from Jerusalem's holy hill accordingly to bless them with the amazing-powers of the Holy Spirit thus to become His children bearing His holy name in perfect Righteousness, perpetually.

Provided that, it is only over Jerusalem's holy hill where our heavenly Father has promised to meet every one willing to show Him that loves Him through His Son's sacrifice of the atoning-blood shed over cross and over the rock, so they may become clean from sin, and ready to be dressed with the glorified-body ushering them into heaven's glory forever blessed. And because you may have obeyed our heavenly Father's call to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill just as Abraham did over Mount Moriah, as God's mountaintop was resting over it, then He will not only make you the temple of His holy name but also His high priest and King, because He needs you to serve Him in these realms in heaven's glory.

For this is the only way that: our heavenly Father is going to dress you with the glory, Righteousness, richness and powers of His Son Jesus Christ's glorified-body of the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with eternal life, the life of the King, priest and temple of His holy name, everlastingly in the city of gold built with gems. Besides, our heavenly Father has to dress you with His Son's likeness to live in heaven's glory with Him and His angelical hosts, because no one can ever step over Jacob's ladder much less step into The New Jerusalem from heaven above unless you are dressed with His glory, richness, powers and eternal Righteousness thus to be accepted and live forever blessed.

Otherwise, it will be impossible for you to ascend Jacob's ladder, because you will fail to find the door to it and the first step into the city of gold and gems everywhere to be observed and enjoyed everlastingly, where the streets of gold lead you into your glorious mansion thus to love and serve our heavenly Father over His rock. You will be shunned by the Holy Spirit and the angels from ever accessing Jerusalem's holy hill through the door that is His Son Jesus Christ, because he said: I am the door leading into eternal life and the city of gold built with gems from its foundation all the way around it, so you will live enriched into everlasting glory.

However, if you fail to be dressed by His Son's sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that is the temple of His holy name and the Holy Spirit of unfailing love that has always loved and pleased Him through eternity, then, you will not only be stopped at the city's gate but also ousted into hell's torment, because you are dressed for hell. That is why, that you need to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill these days so you may have a personal encounter with our heavenly Father over His Son's atoning-blood shed over the cross and on the rock, so He may cleanse you from sin to dress you with the glorified-body that He has reserved for you thus to live forever enriched before Him.

Further, this means to live forever enriched here on earth these days and in heaven's glory as well, because you are His child reborn in the Holy Spirit's amazing-powers only to know love, service and glory for His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill, so you may receive all the blessings that you have always wanted to possess with your loved ones. This is the wonderful life that our heavenly Father has granted you along with your loved ones, including your friends from everywhere, because this is the victorious life of His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh, unbroken bones and the atoning-blood that has defeated Satan thus to conquer all the glory, richness and powers belonging to you in the city of gold, into eternity.

That is why, that our heavenly Father needs you over His mountaintop these days, invoking His holy name with all of your heart, believing in Him entirely, so you may conquer justice moreover confess His Son Jesus Christ's anointed name with your lips in prayer before Him thus to attain eternal salvation finally into all eternity to come in heaven's glory. Otherwise, you will never have the glory, power, honor, and richness to ascend Jacob's ladder over Jerusalem's holy hill much less enter into The New Jerusalem from heaven above that is the city of gold and precious gems built by our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you may live forever blessed, prosperous, and joyful into eternity.

Today, you may become not only our heavenly Father's child dressed with the glorified-body of His Son Jesus Christ that can make you His high priest, King and temple of His holy name in heaven's glory before His angelical hosts, so you may live only to love, serve and glorify Him in the eternal bountiful richness of His Son Jesus Christ. For our heavenly Father has made you the temple of His holy name on earth and in heaven, because the love that will cherish His holy name profoundly can only exist in you just as it has always existed within Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and together we are His Kingdom of temples for His name, forever. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ". Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: "Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén". Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: "Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén". Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main