Long, But Arch of History Bends Towards Truth

HenryDavidT

Apr 10, 2015, 4:04:29 AM4/10/15
http://news.yahoo.com/most-americans-side-gays-religious-freedom-disputes-reuters-050235522.html

That means using tribal arguments --- E.g., "My ancestors say you can't..." "My religious belief says you can't..." "My God says you can't..." "My personal and family and tribal tradition says you can't..." etc., etc --- MAY DELAY a certain broad truth from coming to pass, that is, if you have enough tribal members who are also on their knees or in some other prostrated positions, with you, to impose such a delay.

But, to paraphrase Martin Luther King Jr. and Gandhi and Henry David Thoreau and others, however long a delay it is, the arch of history always bends toward truth and justice...

Most young people under 30 are already for same sex marriage (for women and men, both). Young people who register under "Independent" and "Democratic" are LIKELY in the 70-90 percent rage in favor; even those register under "Republican," over 60 percent are for it, although THE OVER-ALL REPUBLICAN PRIMARY VOTERS (both young and old), who love guns as much as their bible, are still SOLIDLY AGAINST same sex marriage.

But, as you can see, if over 60% of the younger voters from the MORE TO MOST CONSERVATIVE POLITICAL PARTY, under 30, voters who will vote for the next 50-60 years, are IN FAVOR of same sex marriages and all the rights enjoyed by heterosexual marriages, you KNOW the future trajectory is GOING AGAINST those who are against those things USING PRIMITIVE TRIBAL REASONING, as I noted above here...

AEON

Apr 10, 2015, 11:34:57 AM4/10/15
AS LONG AS they want to be GAY or LESBY by emself and NOT FORCE ME to be one JUST LET THEM DO IT THEIR WAYS. IF GOD hates that than let GOD CLEANUP THE MESS. what if they receive FAMILY TAX BENEFIT? FINE we none gay already got that for DECADES HAHA... EVERYONE PAY TAX EVRYONE DESERVE THE BENEFITS... ENJOY. GAY OR NOT IS A PRIVATE THING. IF SHE WANT A LADY AS HER PARTNER THAT'S HER CHOICE.& NONE OF MY BZNESS.