We are currently looking for White Hmong voice talent in Sacramento.

gi...@1stopasia.com

Dec 29, 2015, 3:59:35 PM12/29/15
This is 1-Stop Asia translation company based on Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for White Hmong voice talent in Sacramento. I'm wondering someone can provide us a voice talent and a director for White Hmong.

This is the government job. It is also onsite job in Sacramento.
The voice director shall ensure that the voice talent is accurately reading the written script. The voice director shall be able to read and monitor the language - White Hmong.
The voice talent shall be proficient in the language - White Hmong in which they are recording and shall be able to speak and articulate clearly the language - White Hmong.
But the voice talent and a director switch places halfway through the recording.
The project is for 1 day only and the duration is 8 hours (9am to 6pm).

We need the service for the following dates:
One day either January 18th, 19th, or 20th
If you are available or you have any resources in Sacramento, please kindly let me know.
Thank you in advance.

+1-213-480-0011 x1500

1-Stop Translation USA, LLC is now doing business as 1-StopAsia. Please visit our new website.

1-StopAsia (formerly 1-Stop Translation)
3700 Wilshire Blvd. Ste 630, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Web: www.1stopasia.com