(IVÁN): ORIGINALLY WE ARE HIS PRISTINE-LIFE, HOLY-FLESH AND ATONING-BLOOD:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2015, 3:07:49 PM4/19/15
Sábado, 18 de Abril, 2015 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

ORIGINALLY WE ARE HIS PRISTINE-LIFE, HOLY-FLESH AND ATONING-BLOOD:

Our heavenly Father commanded His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ) to meet Abram with bread and wine after he returned from chasing his enemies that had taken his nephew Lot prisoner along with his family and neighbors, because he had established a covenant of life with Him in heaven thus to be always faithful and blames in his entire life. Now, our Lord Jesus Christ presented himself to Abraham as God's Righteousness and high priest, because he was the King of Salem (ancient Jerusalem), so he may eat his bread and wine with our heavenly Father that was ready to meet him with his 318 disciples at the Lord's Table, and this is exactly where Jerusalem's holy hill will descend timely.

This was a very important meal that our heavenly Father had to eat with Abraham, since He had already called him to become his faithful servant thus to serve Him always blamelessly throughout his life in His holy presence, for he needed to eat with Him the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ's hands that will unite them, forever. Certainly, this was an important meal that our heavenly Father had tried to eat with Adam and Eve in paradise at the Lord's Table served by His Son Jesus Christ as the tree of life, but He had failed to sit with him, so the children may be born in perfect holiness, for the glory of His eternal name.

Surely, this was a covenant of life that our heavenly Father needed to start with Adam and Eve in paradise, because He was eager to start His new lasting Kingdom since the day that Lucifer along with one-third of the angels rebelled against Him and His Son Jesus Christ by trying to exalt himself above His holy name in heaven's glory. Furthermore, because Lucifer sinned against Him and His Son Jesus Christ, then he had to abandon heaven's glory along with all the fallen angels that had believed that he could exalt his lesser name above His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ, and so, the Holy Spirit cast him down into hell's torment with his angelic followers forever cursed.

Therefore, it was important now for our heavenly Father to find someone else as Abraham and his disciples to sit with Him at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and wine that is daily served by His Son Jesus Christ in heaven's glory to every angel, so holiness may prevail always through eternity. Timely, and to our heavenly Father's pleasure, His Son served the daily bread and wine over the Lord's Table to Abraham and his disciples to eat along with Him the meal that will be the beginning of a new life on earth that will never know defeat and destruction from Satan, because He will be the Only known Eternal God, forever.

This will be a new Kingdom not only of holy and faithful angels but also of His personal seed of children born by the power of the Holy Spirit, starting with Isaac with the sacred-flesh and atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ, because he will be the first man from His new angelic Kingdom that will never know the end into eternity. For this is a brand new Kingdom of His children born from the power of the Holy Spirit as Isaac was born first from his mother Sarai's barren-womb with the sacred-flesh, unbroken bones and the atoning-blood of His only Son Jesus Christ, so they may all live with Him in the perfect holiness that will never know the end even beyond eternity.

Therefore, this is what our heavenly Father had in mind as he sat down with Abraham and his allies to eat from the bread and drink from the cup of wine from His only Son Jesus Christ that is His only perfect holiness in heaven before the angels and on earth with every man, woman and child from all the nations. Then, as our heavenly Father ate with Abraham and his allies and drank as well from the cup of wine, religiously He was eating His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh and drinking from his atoning-blood that will become the covenant of life between God in heaven and man on earth to give birth to Isaac from his mother Sarai's barren-womb.

And so, it was only by eating and drinking from our Lord Jesus Christ bread and wine that is his sacred-flesh and atoning-blood that granted the power of the Holy Spirit to give birth to Isaac from Sarai's barren-womb as Abraham's wife, so a new bloodline may be established on earth at last thus to replace Adam's ill blood and rebellious flesh. Therefore, by our heavenly Father eating with Abraham and his disciples at the Lord's Table from His Son's bread and wine, then He was ushering them into the world of the Holy Spirit, from where Isaac will be born by the power of the Holy Spirit from Sarai's barren-womb, so His Son's sacred-flesh and atoning-blood may take root on earth finally.

It is here, within the realm of the Holy Spirit, by eating and drinking from His Son Jesus Christ the bread and wine converted into the sacred-flesh and atoning-blood, then Isaac began to take shape in Sarai's barren-womb by the power of the Holy Spirit, so he may be the first man to be born in our heavenly Father's new Kingdom. Surely, as Isaac was born by the power of the Holy Spirit from his mother Sarai's barren-womb, then he was born with our Lord Jesus Christ's personal features as the hair and eye color, for example, along with sacred-flesh and atoning-blood that gave him the likeness of God's Lamb ready to ascend Mount Moriah to be offered as a burnt offering.

That is to say, also that Isaac was born in the perfect holiness that our heavenly Father had required from Abraham to possess forever just as He had possess it from eternity into eternity, so he may not only become saved to ascend into heaven's glory forever blessed but also the children, beginning with Isaac. Meaning that, as Isaac grew from childhood into adulthood then Abraham and Sarai were contemplating and living with our Lord Jesus Christ in person, because he will not only be the father and foundation of Israel but also the sacred-flesh and atoning-blood for the children to come, so they may live blessed as they may ascend into heaven's glory forever justified.

Obviously, this was something that our heavenly Father would never do with any holy angel, because Lucifer, being the great, glorious and powerful archangel that he had become since the day he was created by the power of His word, then he rebelled by trying to exalt his lesser name above His holy name with the help of one-third of the angels. Moreover, our heavenly Father failed to trust Adam and Eve, again, because they failed to eat from the fruit from the tree of life instead they ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and this was something that they knew that they could never do, because they will die in sin, if they ever did.

Thus, our heavenly Father could never trust or give of His personal glory to any angel from heaven above, much less to any man in paradise or on earth, and so, our Lord Jesus Christ was the best choice as usual, so He may start His brand new legitimate offspring through His only Son Jesus Christ's life, sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood. That is to say, also that the day that Isaac was born from his mother Sarai's barren-womb by the power of the Holy Spirit covenant of life started with Abraham and his disciples, as they ate the bread and wine from the Lord's Table, then our Lord Jesus Christ's divine-life, sacred-flesh, unbroken bones, and atoning-blood became the foundation of the new world.

For this is the new world of our heavenly Father's kingdom on earth coexisting with the nations, so His will may be done on earth as it is in heaven by the angels, for the nations to learn not only how to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name but also how to escape darkness, death and hell's torment, forever. That is why, that it was essential that Abraham along with his disciples may sit with Him at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and drink from the wine from His Son, but also that they may enter together into the Holy Spirit's world, so this bread and wine may be born into His Son Jesus Christ's body through Isaac birth.

For Isaac to be the first man born into our heavenly Father's new world with the sacred-flesh and atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ ready to be taken by Abraham to Mount Moriah to be offered as a burnt offering unto our Father in heaven's glory, so sin may be destroyed along with Satan, for the new world to start pure. Meaning that, as Isaac was taken to Mount Moriah to be sacrificed by his father Abraham, because our heavenly Father had called him to do so over the mountaintop that He will personally show him, then it was done to the perfection that our Lord Jesus Christ in his day will do it, for sin and Satan to be destroyed at last.

That is to say, also that as Abraham took his only son Isaac to be offered as a burnt offering over Mount Moriah, then everyone could see in Isaac the sacred-flesh, the atoning-blood and even the hair, eye and skin color of our Lord Jesus Christ, because Isaac was a perfect replica of God's Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin, forever. However, the only difference between the two, though they were exact twins, except that Isaac was a man and our Lord Jesus Christ God's only begotten Son, because he had come out from Him, meaning that Jesus Christ had always existed within our Father and His Spirit, and so, he alone is God's Lamb with the atoning-blood ready to remove sin, forever.

Moreover, our heavenly Father had Abraham to take his only son Isaac over to the mountaintop when he was only 8 years old not only because he was the perfect copy of God's Son Jesus Christ on earth thus to start the existence of Israel in the world, but also because he was very young and innocent to evil, sin, and wickedness. Isaac was perfect in holiness in our heavenly Father's sight, because he was from head to foot exactly as His only Son, and so, as He called Abraham to take his only son Isaac to the mountaintop to be offered as a burnt offering unto Him in heaven's glory, then He did it because Isaac was young, sinless and obedient unto death.

For this was exactly what Jesus Christ would do in his day, because he was born from David's virgin daughter through the Holy Spirit, so he may not only fulfill the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments but also destroy every sin, lie, curse, infirmity, and death thus to take the cross on Jerusalem's holy hill, to finish with evil, at last. Now, given that, Isaac had been born in the world of the Holy Spirit, because Abraham with his allies had eaten with our heavenly Father from the bread and wine served by His Son Jesus Christ as his sacred-flesh and atoning-blood, then Isaac's new body with the bloodline was born for Israel to exist on earth as God's eternal nation for eternity.

Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham to take his only son Isaac to Mount Moriah not really to sacrifice him in a fiery burnt offering unto Him in heaven's glory, but also because our heavenly Father needed to see His Son Jesus Christ lying over His sacrifice altar thus to see every one of his children. Meaning that, as Abraham had his only son Isaac lying over our heavenly Father's altar at the mountaintop, then He not only could see the obedience of His Son Jesus Christ been displayed marvelously before Him in perfect eternal holiness, but also He could see every one of his brothers and sisters lying over the altar for the final non-stop sacrifice.

In other words, the day that our heavenly Father had Abraham laid down his only son Isaac over the mountaintop's altar for the burnt offering sacrifice, then He could not only see His only begotten Son Jesus Christ lying down his divine-life for everyone's ransom, but also He could see every man, woman and child from Israel lying as the non-stop sacrifice. On this day, our heavenly Father spoke directly from Jerusalem's holy hill with the three crosses from heaven above and with His Son Jesus Christ in the middle of them speaking to Abraham just as he would later speak to Jacob in his dream on the way to find his wife at his father Isaac relatives' hometown, in Padan-aram.

Timely, our Lord Jesus Christ said to Abraham: Do not hurt the lad, now I know that you will obey our heavenly Father, and that you will do everything that He will command you, so your children will follow the ways of the Lord, forever in this life and in the next one to come in heaven above for all eternity. Then, having our Lord Jesus Christ spoken to Abraham from the middle of the three trees, from Jerusalem's holy hill high above Mount Moriah, immediately Abraham stopped the process to kill his only son Isaac, and so, instead he was provided a lamb for the sacrifice to replace Isaac, because the sacrifice had to be executed with His love pouring abundantly after all.

Abraham as he stopped from sacrificing his only son over the altar at Mount Moriah, then he heard the cry of a lamb that had been caught by the horns on the twigs of two trees that were nearby, so he grabbed the lamb and sacrificed it instead of his son Isaac, so our heavenly Father may grant his only son blessings. Over the altar, Abraham gave thanks to our heavenly Father for having spared his only son Isaac from certain death, because he really thought that he had to kill him before our Father in heaven, so He may be pleased with him always, and then he descended with his son Isaac from Mount Moriah filled with blessings for his children to come.

Isaac descended Mount Moriah with a new heart that our heavenly Father had given him, because he now understood that he had to serve Him through His only Son, The Chosen Lamb from heaven above, as from Jerusalem's holy hill, because this was the destiny of his sacred-flesh and atoning-blood to one day shed it over the non-stop altar to end sin. And once our heavenly Father had Abraham to take his only son Isaac over the rituals of the mountaintop's altar thus to sacrifice him before Him in heaven's glory, then Isaac began to grow and serve our heavenly Father thus finally to grant him a son that will become his first offspring on earth for the nation of Israel to be born.

Surely, as Isaac married Rebecca then it was with the purpose that our heavenly Father will have His firstborn on earth to begin to give life to the nation of Israel, because the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that is of His Son Jesus Christ in Isaac, since only in him His descendants will be his children, then Jacob became God's firstborn. Meaning that, the day that Jacob was born from Isaac and Rebecca, then he was born from our Lord Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh, unbroken bones, and atoning-blood, so Jacob will be not only the firstborn of our Lord Jesus Christ on earth but also of the entire nation of Israel to make a new pact of eternal life at Jerusalem's holy hill.

Indeed, this new pact of life will certainly be at Jerusalem's holy hill in his dream to find a wife at Padan-aram, as our Lord Jesus Christ will meet him as God's firstborn in heaven, so Jacob as God's firstborn on earth may make a pact of life with God's only Son in heaven's glory, for Israel to receive the Promised Land. On this day, our Lord Jesus Christ as God's only Son in heaven's glory and before the angelic hosts granted Jacob as God's firstborn on earth the land of Canaan and the children also to populate it by the millions that no one could ever count them, because they will be as numerous as the stars in the universe.

Besides, while Jacob began to speak to our Lord Jesus Christ and receive the land of Canaan that had already been granted to Abraham and Isaac his father, then he could see angels ascending to heaven and others descending to earth with gifts, from God to the nations everywhere that love, exalt, and glorify Him through His only Son Jesus Christ. Jacob also could observe the fire of the Holy Spirit everywhere around the three crosses ascending into heaven's glory as into our heavenly Father's Home, furthermore he could see the entire ground spilled with the atoning-blood that had changed his life, forever, and so, he could only think of praying over the rock thus to anoint it abundantly with olive oil.

And over the anointed rock, Jacob prayed beholding the three crosses ascending into heaven's glory with our Lord Jesus Christ, in the middle of them, and he said: Oh God, if you feed me, and dress me, moreover you make sure that I may make it safe into my father's hometown to find my wife, then you will be my God forever. On this day, our heavenly Father's Holy Spirit did not only feed him the best of the land, moreover dressed him well so he may be presentable to his father's relatives thus to impress his wife that had been chosen by the Holy Spirit, then Jacob acknowledged the Holy Spirit in his life to be his God and of his children, forever.

The Holy Spirit became Jacob's God and of his children as well, because he realized that the Holy Spirit had blessed him in every way possible thus making sure that he was well fed and dressed to meet his wife from his father's relatives, and so the Holy Spirit filled him with children to form the twelve tribes of Israel. And the Holy Spirit began to form the nation of Israel, because it was our heavenly Father's will for this to be done as soon as possible by making sure that everyone born within Israel will be by the power and blessings of the Holy Spirit, by ensuring that the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood were always present abundantly in perfect holiness.

Meaning that, the Holy Spirit had to guarantee to our heavenly Father in heaven that every one within Israel was been born in the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ that first had manifested within humankind as Isaac was born from his mother Sarai's barren-womb thus to become God's first man of His new angelic Kingdom on earth. For this is the nation where He would manifest His abundant glory through the blessed life of His only Son Jesus Christ, because this is lasting glory that He could never trust to any holy angel from heaven above, due to the angelic rebellion that He had suffered with Lucifer much less He could trust men in paradise and on earth.

Thus, our heavenly Father had to make sure that the first man to be born into His brand new angelic Kingdom on earth that He will rule forever into eternity, then it will have to be with His Son Jesus Christ's Righteous life, sacred-flesh, unbroken bones, and atoning-blood, so sin will never have to do anything with His new and lasting glory. Meaning that, the beginning of His brand new Creation just as the old one from heaven above with the angels and with humankind on earth, then it will have to be with His only Son Jesus Christ's manifested Righteous life, sacred-flesh, unbroken bones, and atoning-blood, so every one born from him in Israel will be His legitimate child, forever.

That is why, that our heavenly Father was always careful with them by granting strict laws, norms, and regulations that will help them to live a perfect and sane life that will be separated always from the nations, so their sacred-flesh and atoning-blood will never be contaminated from other people, because He had finally to see His Son over Jerusalem's holy hill. Certainly, our heavenly Father had to be very careful with Israel to wherever they went through the desert to meet the nations, because they could very easily make covenants that will eventually destroy them by mixing the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of the pact of life with sin and destruction, and so He had to intervene at times to save them.

However, as history shows us, Israel always wanted to have it her way, and so, Israel not only made covenants with foreign nations through the desert but also mixed with them, causing that the holiness in their sacred-flesh and atoning-blood that they had received divinely from Jesus Christ through Isaac's miracle birth by the Holy Spirit, then became useless to God. And this was our heavenly Father's never ending struggle with Israel as they went through the Sinai's desert to possess the Promised Land, then Israel always wanted to meet with the nations and at one point they also decided to have their King, named by them, and by doing this, immediately they rejected our Lord Jesus Christ; and this angered God.

It angered our heavenly Father so much that He did not show any resistance for them to have a king as the nations do, so they may learn what is to serve Him and their appointed king, and our heavenly Father allowed them to have their king, because they were going to learn the difference between serving Him and sinful men. Nevertheless, our heavenly Father continued to watch after them very attentively, so they will not mingle with the nations by giving their daughters to marry them or to take from the nations' daughters to marry their sons, so the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood may not be contaminated much less compromised, because His only Son Jesus Christ had to be born blamelessly.

Moreover, our Lord Jesus Christ had to be born from them by the power of the Holy Spirit, from King David's virgin daughter, so he may not only grant us eternal life for the first time on earth, but also the sacred and glorified body to live it forever saved in heaven's glory by ascending Jacob's ladder into our Father's holy presence. That is why, that our heavenly Father often asked the Israelis by saying to them: Even though all the tribes of Israel have sinned by giving into marriages with the nations of the desert then at least try not to have the tribe of Judah sin this way, so the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood may stay clean and free from contamination.

Sincerely, as our heavenly Father will speak like this to the Israelis then they never understood that the King Messiah was going to be born from the tribe of Judah, because His promised to King David was that one of his sons that will be perfect after His heart that he will sit in his throne at last to rule Israel forever. And this is Jesus Christ as David's son that was born after our heavenly Father's holy heart to do His perfect will within Israel just as it is done in heaven by the angels, because he will not only be born from the Holy Spirit but also he will be the one that will defeat Satan's lie, curses, infirmities, and death, forever.

Surely, our Lord Jesus Christ was the one born by the Holy Spirit from David's virgin daughter to be the one that will be after our heavenly Father's heart to keep the Holy Spirit of the commandments without ever breaking them, so he may destroy every sin, curse, infirmity, problem, difficulty and threat of death on earth and in hell's torment. And like our Lord Jesus Christ not one has ever been born on earth that did all the miracles and great wonders that not only liberated people from the power of darkness and the threat of death in hell's torment, but also set them free from their problems, difficulties, infirmities, so they may live a blessed life always with their loved ones.

What's more, our Lord Jesus Christ used to teach people that he alone is the way, the truth and the life; and that no one can ever enter heaven's glory to see our heavenly Father in person unless they may come through him by been washed clean from sin to ascend Jacob's ladder into eternal life forever saved. And the reason that our Lord Jesus Christ used to teach this powerful truth to the Israelis and the gentiles as well, it is because he is the one that is in the middle of the three crosses from heaven above over Jerusalem's holy hill ready to receive anyone willing to be washed clean from sin to ascend Jacob's ladder forever justified.

That is why, that Jesus Christ taught to Moses that he Is The One That Always Is that have the power to remove sin by the atoning-blood shed to the cross and to its ground to ascend immediately into heaven's glory through Jacob's ladder, so they may see our heavenly Father as He will embrace them with His fatherly love, everlastingly. That is why, also that our Lord Jesus Christ used to teach people within Israel that he alone is the door to ascend Jacob's ladder to enter into the New Jerusalem from heaven above, because he who may enter through him, then he is cleansed from sin, by the power of his atoning-blood shed to the cross and to the ground.

As it is written: whoever calls on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ in the last days, then that one will be saved from the power of sin and eternal death in hell's torment, because as you may invoke his holy name then immediately his atoning-blood removes sin, so you may become Holy Spirit born to enter heaven's eternal life. In other words, as you may invoke the name of our Lord Jesus Christ then immediately you will find yourself standing over holy ground drenched with the atoning-blood that has shed from our Lord Jesus Christ as he was nailed to the middle of the three crosses over Jerusalem's holy hill, so you may become Holy Spirit born instantly, ascending into heaven.

Given that, only if you have become Holy Spirit born by invoking the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, then you will immediately not only be washed clean from sin but also you are entering into the world of the Holy Spirit where there is always abundant working power in your favor, so you may find help in anything concerning you. That is all, that our heavenly Father has always required from everyone from Israel and the families of the nations to invoke His only Son Jesus Christ's name, so you may immediately find yourself standing in drenched ground with his atoning-blood to remove sin, so as you may enter through him, then you will ascend Jacob's ladder into heaven's glory forever blessed.

That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ said to his disciples: I am the door; he that enters through me, then he will ascend into heaven's glory through Jacob's ladder, the three crosses ascending into heaven's eternal life, escorted as always by his holy angels from Jerusalem's holy hill, so you will never find yourself lost in paradise. The holy angels from Jerusalem's holy hill are always there not only to help you ascend into heaven's glory through the door that is our Lord Jesus Christ but also to help you every step of the way through Jacob's ladder, so you may step into our heavenly Father's holy presence because He longs to see you in person for millenniums already.

Therefore, you need to invoke our Lord Jesus Christ's holy name, immediately, so you may find yourself standing in holy ground at Jerusalem's holy hill with the three crosses from heaven above waiting for you to speak to your living-savior that is right there as always in the middle of the crosses, because he needs to cleanse you from sin, forever. And as you may pass through him, because you need to pass through his sacred-body and atoning-blood to ascend through Jacob's ladder into heaven's eternal life, then, as you may go through him immediately your old-body stays behind, furthermore you will receive your new glorified body from him as an exchange to enter heaven justified thus to be perfect-and-holy into everlasting.

And this will be the time when you will enjoy our heavenly Father's holy presence, because your body and His are one, in the sense that you are now perfect-and-holy as He has always been since ever, so you may enjoy His holy presence and He will certainly enjoy yours without any sin-conflicts, because you are His offspring that started with Isaac. Because, you will always have to remember that Isaac's sacred-body emerged from His Son Jesus Christ as he personally served the bread that is his sacred-flesh and the wine that is his atoning-blood filled with eternal life and blessings that Abraham with his 318 disciples at the Lord's Table ate with our heavenly Father to enter into the Holy Spirit's world.

Timely, because Abraham with his disciples ate the bread and wine that is our Lord Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, then Abraham's wife Sarai with her barren-womb and within the power of the world from the Holy Spirit, at once Isaac was born miraculously with the sacred-body of His Son Jesus Christ to ascend Mount Moriah to end sin immediately. And this is where you are coming from into the world, you were born from Isaac's sacred-flesh and atoning-blood because Abraham and his allies ate from the Lord's Table the bread and wine that Jesus Christ daily serves in heaven's glory to the angels to keep them perfect-holy-and-healthy to serve our heavenly Father by exalting and glorifying His holy name through eternity.

That is to say, also that our Lord Jesus Christ was the beginning of every man, woman and child in paradise, because the day that Adam was born then he was born by the power of the Holy Spirit through our heavenly Father's image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness (his sacred-flesh and atoning-blood) into all eternity in heaven. However, as we very well know Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil instead of eating from the tree of life, so they may eat from the bread that is the sacred-flesh and drink from the wine that is the atoning-blood thus to stay and live forever perfect-and-holy in paradise.

Definitely, because Adam and Eve sinned against our heavenly Father by failing to eat from the fruit of life that is His Son Jesus Christ as always serving the bread and wine from the Lord's Table to our heavenly Father, to the angels, and to everyone else willing to eat from his holiness, then they died in paradise to return to earth. Although, Adam and Eve returned to earth to die, our heavenly Father nonetheless continued to care for them, because He was ready to give His life to have them back in heaven, meanwhile this was impossible due to sin, however there was always a way back to heaven, and this is Jerusalem's holy hill through the door (God's Lamb) to Jacob's ladder.

At Jerusalem's holy hill, Adam and Eve had to be the cross that will receive His only Son Jesus Christ born by the power of the Holy Spirit from David's virgin daughter, so he may be nailed to them, because they could no longer invoke his holy name for salvation, since they were full of the forbidden fruit, forever. Therefore, this was the only way possible that Adam and Eve were going to invoke his holy name, sort of speak, though they were just dead trees crossed to each other to receive our Lord Jesus Christ with nails on his hands and feet, so through the power of his atoning-blood they may become saved from sin and hell's torment at last.

For there was no other way possible for Adam and Eve to become saved from sin and hell's torment much less the children could be redeemed unless His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to them with nails that will bind them thus never to separate from each other again for any reason, and so, at the cross we all became one for eternity. That is to say, also that as our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to Adam and Eve's cross in the middle of the three crosses from heaven above, then every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations were nailed with our heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit, so we may become one in His Son Jesus Christ, forever.

Now, you may ask why our Lord Jesus Christ said: Father, why have you abandoned me. Then, it will be because this was the first time that our heavenly Father was contemplating His Son Jesus Christ taking on the sin of the world, and the suffering to take on the sin of every man, woman and child was terrible for Him and for His Holy Spirit that His Son felt abandoned momentarily, because he was dying everyone's death.

Our heavenly Father along with the Holy Spirit had to step back and away from our Lord Jesus Christ, because the burden to watch him die for our sins it was terrible to observe much less suffer along with him, so He had to step away with the Holy Spirit to cry until death was finally defeated and destroyed in his holy-body. Therefore, it was necessary first for our Lord Jesus Christ not only to fulfill the Holy Spirit of the commandments with his brothers and sisters within Israel before our heavenly Father, but also it was necessary for him to destroy: every sin, curse, lie, infirmity and death in the life of every man, woman and child to conquer finally Jerusalem's holy hill.

In other words, our Lord Jesus Christ could have never been able to take on the cross to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill with his brothers and sisters unless he had first fulfilled the Holy Spirit of the commandments by destroying every lie, curse, calumny, infirmity, deadly-viruses, darkness and death that has emerged from Satan and his fallen angels against God's children. Our Lord Jesus Christ had to defeat every thing wicked that has ever come out from Satan and his fallen angels before our heavenly Father thus to honor and exalt mightily the Holy Spirit of the commandments over Israel, Jerusalem's holy hill, and the nations through ages, so he may finally shed his atoning-blood to Jerusalem's holy hill to destroy sin, forever.

That is why, that as our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross of Adam and Eve, because he needed to save them, moreover reached out to the children, by taking on their sins to the full thus to suffer for their death unto hell, since each one of them had been born initially from his divine-life, sacred-flesh, and atoning-blood. This is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ suffered and cried terribly on the way to the cross, while been nailed to it, and as he was dying on it, because he suffered as he took on the sin of every one of his children, born from his divine-life, sacred-flesh, and atoning-blood, so he may rescue them from hell's torment, at last.

On the cross, our Lord Jesus Christ felt the pain to walk away from our heavenly Father and from the Holy Spirit forever cursed with sin, and the same he felt for every one of his children born from him in heaven's glory, and so, he suffered terribly because he lived our death and sufferings in hell's torment where our death never ends. That is why, also that as he died on the cross because he suffered entirely our sins and death, then he had to descend into hell to destroy the eternal places that had been born there as we were born on earth, so he may destroy them forever, so the angel of death will never again claim us as his personal property.

Besides, while in hell's torment, our Lord Jesus Christ manifested himself gloriously against Satan and his fallen angels, because by dying for our sins and suffering our death, then he had destroyed sin and death forever in the life of every man, woman and child that will invoke his holy name for salvation with the power to return to heaven anytime. That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ as he ascended from hell's torment, eternally victorious against Satan and the angel of death, then he said: All power is given unto me in heaven, on earth and under the earth, for he alone can save anyone anywhere, and he has the power also to liberate those incarcerated in hell's cells, right now.

Further, because our Lord Jesus Christ has conquered all powers in heaven, on earth and under it, then as we may invoke his holy name to become liberated from the power of sin, instantly we are not only born again from the Holy Spirit, but also we may receive abundant blessings to enjoy every day as we may grow in his glory. Because, our Lord Jesus Christ while praying to our heavenly Father then he said: Father, the glory that you have given me, I have given it to them also, so they may not only enjoy the blessings and power of your holy name that you have granted on to me, but they may enjoy always life, peace, prosperity, and happiness, starting now.

Thus, we are vested in the powers of Jesus Christ and of the Holy Spirit before our heavenly Father, as we may invoke freely and anytime his holy name, so we may become cleansed from sin and become Holy Spirit born thus to live always blessed in the Holy Spirit's world even if we are still living on earth these days. We are certainly blessed by our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ, because He loves each one of us just as He has always loved the Holy Spirit and His Son Jesus Christ, since we are his sacred-flesh and atoning-blood from where we began live in our heavenly Father's image thus to live according to His Son's likeness in heaven, perpetually.

Our heavenly Father feels love for each one of us, because we are His children that were born in His image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness of his sacred-flesh, unbroken bones and atoning-blood on earth these days and in heaven's glory forever into eternity, so we may live only to execute His will faithfully always. We are blessed by our heavenly Father every day of our lives these days, because He still is at Jerusalem's holy hill with His Son Jesus Christ not only as His perfect Righteousness but also as His well-trusted high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood shed to the ground, of the three crosses from heaven's glory to remove sin.

With our Lord Jesus Christ living in our hearts these days then we have no sins anymore before our Father in heaven, because we have invoked his holy name within our hearts to become Holy Spirit born into the world from heaven above where love, peace, happiness and eternal salvation thrive always, so we may only know our Father's goodness everlastingly. This is a glorious-life that our heavenly Father has granted to each one of us, because He still feels deep love within His very holy heart for us through His Son Jesus Christ's divine-life, sacred-flesh, and atoning-blood, so we can ascend Jerusalem's holy hill through the door and up Jacob's ladder into His holy presence to get our daily blessing right now. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work, and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST every day. Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest, too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN's glories as you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main