Seng-Xeng Xiong

bmouaprin...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2016, 8:44:37 PM8/18/16
Petitioning U.S District Court of Minnesota
Free Seng Xiong (Keeb Thawj Xeeb)
Pao Doua Xiong Sterling Heights, MI
They say history repeats itself and it holds true, especially for Hmongs. Through-out history, it has been recorded that we’ve fought many wars. Most of the biggest and severest is in what is present day China, between 3000 BC and early 1800’s. We won many battles during those times but in the end, come short of victory and we are fated to lose the war. Our losses do not stem from our lack of intelligence and/or military shortcomings but due to betrayal and lack of vision for the greater good.
The first war we ever lost was about 5000 years ago drove us south from the Yellow River. This migration is what eventually led the Hmong people into Laos in the early 1800s. While in Laos, they occupied the mountainous regions and lived in seclusion. There are two wars that the Hmong in Laos were involved in. The first is in the early 1900s when the French colonized Laos. The second was the Vietnam War. It is the latter war that Hmongs are still being hunted by the new Laotian communist government. It is this war that is the root of Seng Xiong's human right advocate activities. In 2013, Seng Xiong’s group took a step forward and began to arouse our fellow Hmongs, and dared to dream of a Hmong Country (Hmoob Tebchaws) which led to his arrest.
After the Americans withdrew from Laos in 1975, The Lao communist government continued to hunt down the remnants (Hmong) of General Vang Pao’s soldiers who were left behind in the jungles holding the frontline. From 1975 to present day, there have been many groups that volunteered to surrender and integrate into society but has mysteriously disappeared with no trace. There are still many scattered groups living in the dense jungles that the communist government soldiers are killing, poisoning, and hunting down. They are at a catch ‘22’ where if they come out, they will end up missing with no trace or to stay hidden and live another day, scavenging for food their entire life.
Our history shows us that we don’t always see eye to eye, have never shared the same vision, and rarely come together for a greater cause. The people that accused Seng Xiong are merely pawns of a greater entity that stands against democracy, against equality, and against the existence of a homeland for the Hmong. They do not want us to have homeland because it will make us great. The more scattered we are, the weaker we are. The more influenced we are from all parts of the World, the more we will lose our ingenuity, our history, and most importantly… our identity.
We live in a nation where equality, faith, and justice are the pillars of life. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt for the charges against them. It is easy to turn a blind eye, be spoon-fed of information, or think that you can’t make a difference but we need your support to release Seng. Please sign the petition and support the dismissal of the case, in hopes that one day, we may have a homeland of our own. We need Seng to continue to make his stand on behalf of the jungle Hmong families.
Last but not least, Seng is wrongfully accused for a crime he did not commit. Whether you’re a part of a political group that is in favor of Seng’s vision, against what he stands for, or simply a neutralist who has no interest, please remember that Seng is Hmong. Be the rock that creates the ripple and sign this petition to show your support as a Hmong, as a friend, and on behalf of every wrongfully accused.
This petition will be delivered to:
U.S District Court of Minnesota
Read the letter
Human Rights
Hunted like Animals
Political Advocate
Hmong
Pao Doua Xiong started this petition with a single signature, and now has 13 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Start a petition
Updates
3 months ago
10 supporters
3 months ago
Pao Doua Xiong started this petition
Supporters

Vaj Ncuab

Aug 18, 2016, 10:35:34 PM8/18/16
Kwvntxawg Mouabee Chaofa;

Kuv ib txwm hais tias, yuav tau teb tau chaws ces 41 lub xyoo nram ntej ces tau lawm. Thaum Amelicas cov davhlaus A-1s, A-6s, F-4s, F-105s, F-111s, B-52s, ya puv ntuj es yus twb tsis yeej. Hnub no Amelicas tus policy yog tuav tes nrog Nplog (LPRD) thiab Nyab Laj (ROV) lawm, txawm yuav ua zaj twg los luag yuav tsis tsa yus cai ces ua li uncle Ntaj Neeb hais mus nuv Pas Thus zoo tshaj, tsis li ntawd tsam ntshav siab.

Koj, kuv, peb laus lawm ris tsis tau nrha, kwv tsis tau pom, khiav tsis tau lawm ces ua ib siab zov tsev, zov tej xeeb ntxwv thiab cob qhia kom lawv tsheej haj ces zoo tshaj. Yog phov tiag tsam lam mag hlob kav hlaus ces nyuaj siab.

unkown

Aug 19, 2016, 12:00:17 AM8/19/16
Hmong should press maximum charge against the man con on the elderly, helpless and hopeless! Do not GLORIFY the criminal!!

Mojtuam

Aug 19, 2016, 11:18:39 AM8/19/16
Bee,

Daim Petition no twb tsis yog nej cov nai loj li koj, Npuag Yaj thiab Nom Loob sau es thiab nej cov nai loj twb tsis sign es leej twg yuav sign nas yawg. Twb tau 3 hlis no lawm es nyuam qhuav muaj 13 tug supporters xwb ntshe President Seng Xiong tseem yuav tau nyob tom Federal lub tsev ua tebchaws Hmoob ntev lau.

Vaj Ncuab

Aug 19, 2016, 3:29:12 PM8/19/16
On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 7:44:37 PM UTC-5, bmouaprin...@gmail.com wrote:
Kwvntxawg Mouabee Chaofa;

Yog li Mojtuam hais lawm. Yog hais tias tseeb tseeb Keeb Thawj Xeeb yeej ua teb ua chaws tiag ces thov tsoom Hmoob sawvdaws sib pab tso, ho yog yawg yeej xav dag nyiaj xwb ces cia luag kaws luag, poob 1 kis zoo tshaj poob 2 kis.

Qhov koj posted daim petition no rau SCH mas xiam kanmuang nawb. Nco ntsoov Hmoob, Nplog, Thaib, Nyablaj, Suav, Dub, Dawb, Liab tuaj tag rau hauv no. Hmoob Teb Chaws twb hais tias yog Federal coj Xeeb mus hav xam kom txhob muaj neeg ua phem rau yawg xwb es ua cas ho yuav thov kom Federal Court tso (free) Xeeb?

Yog State Department, the White House, US Congress thiab UN yeej pom zoo thiab signs kom Keeb Thawj ua tebchaws lawm ces tsis thas kom peb sau petition mus rau Federal Judge, kom State Department, the White House (Pre. Obama), US Congress thiab UN hu ib tsab xov tooj tuaj rau tus Federal Judge xwb ces luag yeej tso Keeb Thawj Xeeb tawm lawm.

Keep in mind, ua plob nrog Federal mas tsis yooj yim, txog txij luag ntes, luag tsis pub bail Keeb Thawj tawm ces luag yeej muaj twm khawv txaus lawm. Yuav yeej Federal yuav tsum muaj nyiaj, yuav tsum ntiav cov Kwv Lijchoj uas muaj koob nto npe (high-profile Lawyers), kom tus Judge thiab cov Prosecutors hwm thiab ntshais, example: GVP case uas yog yawg John Keker thiab US Attorney Tom Heffelfinger nkawd.

bmouaprin...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2016, 5:34:08 PM8/19/16
Uab Nyaub Vaj ncaub.

Kuv twb hais tia thaum ub thaum i yog koj txiv lawv tsis vwm, tsis ua LT. General ces tag sim no koj thiab kuv, thiab cov meo nyob Meka yeej tsis tau hauv Peppsi, noj Hamburger, cov Meo nyob blogteb yeej tsis tau cov meo make los ua lawv vauv muas tsheb zoo pub rau lawv caij.

Hnub no tau noj gab, nyob zoo twb yog vim muaj cov vwm no ntag es thiaj paub siv nyiaj dollars. Ghov vwm no tsis yog vwm phem. thaum muaj ploj muaj tuag ces wm tag yus.

Vaj Ncuab

Aug 20, 2016, 6:03:28 AM8/20/16
Kwvntxawg Mouabee Chaofa;

Cov uas vwm thiaj yog cov tau noj pob caus ntoos, tau noj mos thij, tau noj qos ncoom. Vwm es BG 203 thiaj tuag coob coob nyob tom Som Hak Muang Kheng thaum Operation Phou Phieng. Maj. Zoov Zuag Hawj dag hais tias, phom tsis yuav, Zooc Zuag muaj tub rog nruab yeeb (Tsov) lawm, yog muaj Nyablaj los tsis txaus Tsov tom.

August 24 1972 Helicopters xav kiav GM 21 & GM 26 mus pov rau Hom Hak Muang Kheng, luag li mas Nyablaj tuaj tua khaub dam nkij nruaj luag ib sij pov ib lub luv tej, Zoov Zuag Kongphanh 203 (BG 203) ces Nyajlaj tuaj ua khaub dam nkij nruaj los Zoov Zuag tseem hais tias txhob ntshais yog tub rog nruab yeeb xwb, Da Cong rho riam nkaug yuav xwb Kongphang 203 tuag coob kawg vim ntseeg cov neeg vwm.

Tuaj txog USA lawm, yuav tau B.A. yuav tsum kawm College or University 4 xyoo, yuav tau Houei Tri yuav tsum kawm tiav Hom Hieng Nai Houei thiab tau B.A., yuav tau Phanh Tri (Major) yuav tsum kawm Hom Hieng Naiphanh tag, kawm tau ib daim Master Degree thiab tau ua Naikong phanh mas thiaj tau Maojor, yuav tau Naiphom (Brig. General) yuav tsum yog kawm tag Hom Hieng Naiphom thiab raug nce mus saib 1 Kongphom tub rog mas thiaj tau Brig. General.

Ib tug tub rog tsis muaj kav, ib daig av luaj xib teg tsis muaj nyob, tsis tau kawm Hom Hieng Nai Houei, tsis tau kawm Hom Hieng Naiphanh, tsis tau kawm Hom Hieng Naiphom es lam coj 2 stars General mas yog vwm lawm.

bmouaprin...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 8:42:28 AM8/20/16
I'm signing this because, Seng Xiong has been accuse of a crime he has not commit. In addition to that, he is the first Hmong leader that I see fight for our Hmong people Peace and security.

Mai Kou Xiong, Eureka, CA

bmouaprin...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 8:43:16 AM8/20/16
I'm signing this petition because seng xiong is trying to help our hmong people to reunite again. Our leader which is seng xiong has been arrested for nothing other than receiving money from his beloving hmong people. If he's arrested for receiving our money why not arrest all of us with him? Day after day there's still nothing to proof that he's a fraud. Be serious for once and release our leader seng xiong out so he can lead our hmong people once again. Nothing well stand in our way/stop us until our leader seng xiong is release. I Charlie Soua Xiong and my hmong people well be here waiting till that day we get our leader back so he can take us back home. Remember we are the indigenous of Asia!

charlie xiong, Wasilla, AK

bmouaprin...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 8:44:51 AM8/20/16
First of all, I start by thank you for taking the time to read this letter. My contribution to Seng Xiong is from the bottom of my heart. When a man has a dream to lead his people to a new land which call home “Hmong Teb Chaws.”
Base on United Nations Charter Articles 1, 51, and 73.
Website - https://treaties.un.org/doc/publication/ctc/uncharter.pdf
Sincerely,
Kenny Thao

Kenny Thao, Minneapolis, MN

bmouaprin...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 8:45:59 AM8/20/16
I'm signing because Seng Xiong is the niecest person, a leader, a father, a savior and that Seng Xiong is the greatest hero for our Hmong people the entire Hmong Lifeline in 5,000 years.

Signed,

True Lee

bmouaprin...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 9:40:41 AM8/20/16
I am signing this petition because he was my successor. His responsibility is to fight LPDR & Vietcong troops out of Hmong Land without conditional and allow Hmong people to have free living, farming, and self-determination under the monitoring of the International Laws of No-fly-zone.
I tested him many trips to D.C. before recruiting Seng for my replacement. He knew he had the passion and true scarify for Hmooob. We have gone days and nights without eating and sleeping. While others slept on the nice bed in the Hotel. We slept in the floor. Others people ate fancy food in the Restaurant. We at junk foods in the street with poor Black American.
He so loves the Hmooob. While his Father Toj Xeem Nyiaj Neeb Xyooj was dying in Michigan. He did not return to attend the funeral service. He kept working @ the UN to plow Hmoob destiny. This era not a single Hmoob can do like him. Back in the 50 while Former General Vang Pao First wife was dead in Nonghet. He was fighting at the front-line in Xannua. He also did not return home until victory. They were the very good warriors.
I shall not condemn Seng for wrong doing without proof. In fact I will check with the Governmental contacts where I left for him to carry on the Hmoob Land for further investigations.
Sign: Bee Moua Former Chao Fa Representative in the US, and Former Candidate to Challenge General Syphane Done of LPDR for Lao Presidential in 2002.

Vaj Ncuab

Aug 20, 2016, 11:32:40 AM8/20/16
Kwvntxawg Mouabee Chaofa;

Txhob txawj txawj dag, thaum twg es koj yog ib tug candidate sib tw nrog Khamtai Siphandon ua President of LPRD? Nplog (LPRD) yog Communist, Lao People's Revolution Party yog tus taws tus President thiab tag Khana Rathaban. Khamtai Siphandon ua tug President thaum 1998 - 2006 lawm es yuav lam dag hais tias 2002 koj tau mus nrog luag sib tw.

Yes, Keeb Thawj Xeeb yeej tsis muaj qhov txhaum loj, Keeb Thawj Xeeb yeej xav kom Hmoob muaj HAIV. Tabsi nco ntsoov nyob USA no luag txoj cai yog koj yuav run ib lub small business xwb los koj yuav tau register, yuav run ib lub Organization los yuav tsum tau register, yuav ua kanmuang li nej ua los Hmoob Teb Chaws yuav tsum tau register, muaj state & Federal ID's, muaj bylaw, muaj board directors, muaj financial committee los tuav nyiaj txig.

1.3 million nyiaj nkag rau Xeeb tus personal account ces Federal yuav tsum ntes xwb, IRS tseem yuav find Xeeb qhov uas Xeeb tau nyiaj 1.3 million rau Xeeb tus account rau 2015 es Xeeb tsis ua se 2015 (April 18, 2016) is over.

Nab nyob nab txhob mus tshum nab, luag ntes Xeeb yog vim luag hais tias Xeeb dag nyiaj, txhob muab kanmuang hais tias Xeeb ua kanmuang pab Hmoob, Nplog niam tua Hmoob li ub li no, tsam lwm hnub luag (state of Minnesota & Federal) order kom Hmoob Teb Chaws yuav tsum register kom legal. Tsis li ntawd luag yuav txwv tsis pub Xeeb run ib lub Koom Haum or small business nyob state Minnesota zoo li Txav Vaj thiab Liag Vaj (The Vang Pao Foundation).

bmouaprin...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 2:11:43 PM8/20/16
VAJ. Thaum 2002 Siphane done tseem yog Prime minister Xwb. Ua li cas koj thiaj tsis pom kuv ghov announcement nyob rau US congress thiab Asia free radio challenged Syphane done? Ua lis cas koj thiaj tsis paub txog ghov kuv Ntsib siphane done rau Yunnan, China, 2000? Yawg Congressman Baker twb yog kuv tus thawj ua peb mus ntsib Cha nhia her thiab Kaisorn thaum 1999 nyob rau nplog thiab thaib, thaib suav. Thaum tawd koj mus dab tsis lawv? Pos yog vwm li lwm tus lawv thaib los ua lis cas? Koj tghiab kuv yuav hais tsis tau hais tias Xeeb dag until proof guilty.

bmouaprin...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 2:18:41 PM8/20/16
Vaj ncaub here is my proof about my candidate for Challenging Siphane done in 2002 in DC. I will get more from Thailand and China later.

POST REPLY
1 of 10

My groups
Starred

Favorites
Click on a group’s star icon to add it to your favorites

Recently viewed
soc.culture.laos
soc.culture.hmong

Recent searches
bee moua candidate for congress (in soc.culture.hmong)
radio free asia (in soc.culture.laos)
laos culture soc (in soc.culture.hmong)
vientiane times (in soc.culture.laos)
hmong culture soc (in soc.culture.laos)

Recently posted to
soc.culture.hmong
soc.culture.laos
Privacy - Terms of Service
soc.culture.hmong ›
CHAO FA OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AS THE NEXT CANDIDATE FOR LAO PRESIDENT.
31 posts by 10 authors

beemou...@earthlink.net

10/3/02

Bee Moua Announces Chao Fa Candidacy For Lao President
-Excellency President Bush of the United States.

Since in June 1975-present Hmongs of the U.S. Secret War Veterans have
been Killed by Terrorists Lao Communist more than 100,000 Peoples
included General Boua Chong Ly, Vue Mai Yang Va, Lee Houa and
Michael Vang .

To day I am back in Washington, D.C. to beg you for reconsidering
President Reagan's humanitarian aid to help our Freedom Fighters
again. With U.S. support the Authoritarian must agree to form a new
Coalition Government and allow for Free election under the supervisory
of International committees.

Honorable Members of U.S. Congress
Please, stop funding the Communist Vienjiane, because our taxes never
reach the needed projects, The totalitarian stole our funding to buy
good Houses, nice Cars, adulteries' & deposited millions in Thai and
Switzerland Banks.

Mr.Ambassador Hartwick:
As understanding Siphanedone never gave a penny to America. He's part
of the global Terrorist Network that produced yaba, opium to
Thailand, the Middle east and now in the U.S.A...

(See Bang Kok Post may-23-2002 Thai LT.Col Thanya caught 600 pills off
a Boat from Laos & the Associate Press in Sacramento may-22-2002 said
the Police Department arrested 10 persons from Laos for Yaba Pills).

I want to let you know that for the past two September 11 of years
2001 & 2002. We cried with American, donated Moneys & blood to help
their Victims, we sent our Sons & Daughters to support President Bush
Fights against the Terrorism, we fight side by side with American & we
are going to be friends for life.

Distinguishes Member of United Nations & International Policy
Makers:
Red-Lao broke the Geneva Accord in 1962, the Vientiane's conventions
in 1973 and the United Nations conference in 1991 for refugees return
to Laos.

Lao-viet violated Laotians' & International human right by spraying
Chemical poisoning, laying grenades to kill uncountable Hmong-Lao
people, rapped young girls, persecution religions' Leaders, lacks of
freedom, corruptions, narcotics' cultivation, drug producing &
trafficking.

Therefore; I am declaring Chao Fa Arms Force of King Sing Svang
Wathanna as the next Candidate for Lao President . If elected, we
will welcomes the royal families back to Muag Luang Prabang, form
coalition Governments, create jobs, Freedom of press & media, free
speeches' & expression, free religions, free trade, and free
election.

Your Highness Sdeck Svang, Hmong-Lao Dignitaries, heroes' Warriors:
The futures of Laos are in our hand. Let's set our differences aside &
unify Strengths to save the Bane Vantoa's Patriotism and free our
peoples from Vietnam Colonialist.

Otherwise the Country of Laos will disappear from the World map as
Yunna, Golden triangles, Part Isan , Duran, Uttapu, Section of Xieng
Khuang, Xannu, Kham Muang to the neighboring Countries.

In 1919 Mr. Vue Paj Chai helped King Sing Svangvong resisted the
France Colonialism, in 1946 Tou By Ly rescued the Royal Families in
Luang Prabang from Lao Isalack & Japanese occupation, during the
Vietnam War General Vang Pao Leaded Hmong to protect Lao Kingdom for
King Sing svang Watthana and since the fall of Laos in 1975 Colonel
Cher Poa Moua & Chief Zong ZuaHer,Yang Lue, & Vue Tswv Cim continue
fighting against Vietnamese troops without giving up.

I urge you get in Hmong's wagon to clear Vietcong troops back to
Vietnam without any conditional and encourage all of you to challenge
for Lao Peoples' Presidency in restoring a brand new Freedom &
Democracy.

May God be with us to regain our independence, freedom &
Liberty.

Bee Moua, Email: beemou...@earthlink.net
Former Representative of the Ethics Liberation Organization of
Laos in the U.S. & UN, Co-member of the First World Anti Communist.

At the U.S. Congressional Forum on Laos October 1, 2002.
Rayburn House Office Building, U.S. House of Representative,
Washington, D.C. U.S.A.

CC: U.S. President Bush, Members of the U.S. Congressional forum on
Laos, U.N. Secretary general Kofi Ana, U.S. Dept. of States, The Royal
Family, Radio Free Asia & Hmong- Lao Delegations in Laos & abroad.

Vaj Ncuab

Aug 20, 2016, 3:46:19 PM8/20/16
Kwvntxawg Mouabee Chaofa;

Yog hais tias koj candidate ua Nplog liab tus President es candidate nyob pem D.C. xwb ces zoo ib yam li King Lis Ntxawg xwb. King Lis Ntxawg mas tsis muaj teb chaws, tsis muaj av, tsis muaj pej xeem kas los yawg yeej hais tias yawg yog King Lis Ntxawg.

Ntaub ntawv thiab events mas Souphanouvong ua President of LPRD (1975-86), Phoumi Vongvichith ua Acting President (1986-91), Kaysone Phomvihanh ua (1991-92), Nouhak Phomsavanh ua (1992-98), Khamtai Siphandon ua (1998-06), Choummaly Sayasome ua 2006-2016, Bounnhang Vorachith (Present). Why koj thiaj hais tias 2002 Khamtai yog Prime Minister? Koj yuav tsum mus twm Nplog (LPRD) daim lists.

Lao (LPRD) Prime Ministers: Kaysone Phonvihanh (1975-91), Khamtai Siphandon 1991-98), Sisavath Keobounphanh (1998-01), Bounnhang Vorachith (2001-06), Bouason Bouphavanh (2006-10), Thongsing Thamavong (2010-16), and Thongloun Sisoulith (Present).

Keeb Thawj Xeeb Xyooj yeej tsis txaum loj, yog hais tias yawg lees hais tias yawg tsis paub. But, yog yawg twv Federal mas yuav yeej los yuav poob nyiaj ntaus. Keeb Thawj Xeeb 3 tug Kwv Lijchoj uas xub xub ntiav twb tawm tsis kam ua Kwv Lijchoj rau Xeeb lawm puas yog? Why?

Mojtuam

Aug 25, 2016, 9:28:11 AM8/25/16
Bee,

13 tug signatures xwb yuav pab tsis tau dab tsi. Koj pom yeem yog Xeeb Xyooj tus predecessor diam kav tsij rho nyiaj mus pab meb. Ua cas tseem cia Muas Nkaub rho $80,000 nws li nyiaj xwb. Muas Nkaub tsuas yog nej tus Press Secretary xwb laiv. Tiag tiag koj twb yog tus loj tshaj, koj yuav tsum rho pob loj dua sawvdaws mas thiaj yog hos. Puas yog koj qhov ncauj lo roj txaus lawm ces tsam no lam tuaj bla..bla..bla.. xwb.