For Dr. Pao of Australia

HenryDavidT

Mar 7, 2014, 12:59:03 AM3/7/14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Igj7bRIpTQ

I know you're writing a book on the effect of Quantum-Mechanic-like Shamanism of the Hmong and, so, you must be very busy; but when you have about 35 seconds, please watch this and make one short, precise comment.

Again, the whole show is about 47 minutes and 54 seconds long, and I am sure it took Dawkins many weeks to months to tape the various segments and then to edit it..... so you folks who want only precise, short, deep information.... just watch the first 35 or so seconds of the video... and tell me what you think....

BTW, the man blinking uncomfortably fast there, if you didn't already know before now, was/is Richard Dawkins, an evolutionary biologist.

I giggle, every time I watch the poor man blinking as he did.

Those folks --- and he went on to show many different groups, each and everyone of them said THEY KNEW/KNOW exactly what they're doing and that THEY HAD/HAVE holy or deep or divine or other worldly "knowledge" ---- were absolutely, unequivocally CONVINCED they're right....

That they knew exactly what they're doing, EACH OF THE GROUPS SHOWN (and endless of others NOT SHOWN.... like the Hmong and the Hmong's own deep, holy, sacred, and other worldly knowledge)..... and Richard Dawkins, the said evolutionary biologist, SEEMED to be the hopeless, hapless, clueless man without any clue as to why wise, learned, religious scholars of religions AND traditions and beliefs (from the Stone, Iron, and Bronze ages all over the world in all tribes) KNOW these deep, holy, metaphysical, sacred stuff that WORK BEYOND the probing intellect of humans mathematics and instruments.... and Dawkins and others like him don't know....

Please, comment on that!

HenryDavidT

Mar 7, 2014, 1:18:05 AM3/7/14
Here's a video on THE EVOLUTION OF CONFUSION, by philosopher Dan Dennett.... That is, if after watching THE ENEMY OF REASON, and you found yourself to be a bit lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bwe7TIv4LY

But it goes without saying, if you have a certain BELIEF about other worldliness, divinity, sacred/holy knowledge, etc. passed down from your ancestors, way way back, and you think MODERN SCIENCE has a lot to learn from you/it, then, well... I am sure that last 100,000 or so years of MODERN HUMAN EVOLUTION happened only so that you may be put on earth to explain to humanity what's all this about!

Of course, I am not sure what to make of the 46% or so Americans who believe their Bible said their Jesus --- aka "God," the Creator of the Universe who came to be born, as holy baby Jesus, in a Jewish/Palestinian teenager, of around 13 or 14 years of age, at the height of the Roman Empire ---- waved his magic wand... okay, sorry, he thought, using his supremely giant MIND .... and everything came to exist, AS IS, within the last 10,000 years.... Not sure I have enough presents for those good little Christian boys and girls....

In any event... Dennett has done a lot of thinking on the EVOLUTION of ideas, of beliefs, and of belief systems.... from the HOLY and authenticity of Mohammed being arisen from the dead and being given a WINGED HORSE, so he could fly back to be with Allah.... to witch-craft and Satanism.... to sacred and holy tribal shamanism... to the theory of germs, bacteria, electron propagation, gravity propagation, electromagnetic field, Higgs field, etc.

HenryDavidT

Mar 7, 2014, 1:33:11 AM3/7/14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJsD-3jtXz0

Here's one more on Dan Dennett.

This one is rather recent, so I have not watched it beyond the first a couple minutes --- but it sounds good, as a lecture he gave in England, to the Royal Geographical Society, I believe --- so if you proceed to watch it and he showed pornography, or if he talked about some subject you hold to be holy or sacred, and talked about it in some disrespectful or light manner.... don't blame me!

Anyway, TOOLS TO TRANSFORM OUT THINKING sounds like a good lecture to listen to... if you have a few minutes to kill, taking break from life's more serious stuff...

AEON

Mar 7, 2014, 3:34:06 AM3/7/14
SCIENCE is TOO Young TOO Baby THAT´S WHY there are still debates about science and the believe of the OLD WAY. it will take hundreds if NOT THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS DISCOVERIES to bring SCIENCE into the same REALM of the OLD believe of tribal BS. OF COURSE science BELIEVE IN repeatable experimental method. the PROBLEM SCIENCE is lacking behind BECAUSE IN THE realm OF spirit PHYSICAL LESS form SCIENTIST still does NOT have the tool to access and repeatably TEST THAT REALM of existing. SCIENCE got the consistent methods to TEST and measure and hopefully one of theses days in the future SCIENCE might discover a way to access and do repeatable TEST IN THAT SPIRITUAL realm. that REALM is NOT TOO MUCH OF A DIFFERENT THAN THE REALM we are here currently. it needs money, food, housings, tools, and accessories just as we need ib our lives today. the ONLY different is they use different format of most everything we KNOW today. for example: we communicate via writing,email, chat in VIRTUAL WORLD of INTERNET, and to communicate with a person in the same room distance we use our VOICE verbally as the mechanism to exchange DATA between each other WHILE the SPIRITUAL REALM the communication form is by using the THOUGHT. the brain form the idea and that idea is UNIVERSALLY HEARD by the SPIRITUAL REALM unless it was blocked by the one who form the idea in the FIRST PLACE. this feature of COMMUNICATION ALONE will shatter most of our none SPIRITUAL´S SECRET BECAUSE WE THINK NO ONE HEAR our thinkings unless we speak it out loud to another party. any plan that we have in our mind is already KNOWN in the SPIRITUAL REALM. they can see the future of our NONE SPIRITUAL REALM. THEY KNOW WHAT WILL BE THE NUMBERS FOR THE lottery TOMORROW. the only PROBLEM is they no longer use OUR type of MONEY any more THEREFORE IT IS IN no useful FOR THEM ANYMORE THAN IF SOME ONE OFFER TO GIVE YOU A TRILLION LAO KIPS. you know what happen when we RAN out to THAILAND. we STILL have bag FULL OF LAO KIPS. MY GRANDFATHER just keep picking those KIPS BILLS and toss them over the RAFT into MEKONG RIVER. my grand mother said OLDY why are you tossing those away. my grandfather said these type of bills are NO LONGER NEEDED. this river is the END of this type of money. after we reach the other side of the RIVER These papers are just TOO heavy TO CARRY AROUND. i guess he KNOW better than any one else in that RAFT. I WAS ALMOST JUMP to receive those papers because i know 101% that those papers can be trade for SWEET BREADS and CANDIES in kasxim I DID IT SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY ESPECIALLY those SWEET BREADS that a lady COOKER/TRADER was selling at the side road in KASXIM. it´s been 35 years now therefore it is very likely the lady cooker/trader that i bought several of her SWEET BREADS were gone from our NON-SPIRITUAL REALM. IF I COULD JUMP OUT OF THE RAFT TO get those papers my grandfather was tossing away into the RIVER i would be able to BUY kilograms of those sweet breads if NOT TONS of it because bag FULL of those papers use to be EXTREMELY IMPORTANT EAST of that RIVER and WEST of that RIVER those papers will ONLY be JUNK. the same analogy is TRUE between PHYSICAL REAL and spiritual realm.

unknown

Mar 7, 2014, 8:48:01 AM3/7/14
can anyone do that without the help of shaman spirits? Where is the sciennce be hind this action?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKpZIactOvQ

DownUnder

Dec 28, 2014, 9:31:13 AM12/28/14
What is science? What is the truth? Reason? Evidence?? These terms mean different things to different people, depending on who they are, what they believe.

What Dawkins is covering on the video is what Claude Bernard, the father of experimentation, said about science and scientists - if a scientist goes out to prove one other theory wrong or just to prove one's own theory is right then it is NOT science. These scientists, according to Bernard is simply out there to FALSIFY science - and this is what Dawkins is doing just that...TO FALSIFY SCIENCE.

Science is just one thing that men have created and it is still in its infancy even though science has been able to discover 1000's of "knowledge" or "understanding" that men are able to use to advance lived as we have today. But at the same time, science is equally guilty of many of these discoveries as Newton rightly put it, every action produces and equal and opposite reaction. For example, men discover means to move away from a horse cart to motor car that can travel faster but also can kill equally fast!

On the issue of superstition, spirituality, astrology and even Ua Neeb (shamanism), these things have been there long before science and what science cannot explain or has not yet find any evidence to understand them does NOT mean that they are NOT true. They are THERE (whatever we may like to call them) AND they are operating all around us, affecting us in one way or another just like any natural laws, whether we believe it or not. Like Einstein, he did not believe in Quantum Physic because during his time Quantum Physic is a new branch of physic that scientists have yet fully understood and Quantum physic itself would nullify Einstein's own great theory (E=Mc2). At the early time in quantum physic, if you break a thing down, smaller and smaller...then it "disappear", meaning there is no more "mass". If no "Mass" how does Einstein theory work??? It was not until not long ago that even you break things down to sub particles but they are still there as "mass" if you look for it or as a wave, depending on the observer!.

What scientists are facing NOW is the similar things. For example, in Ua Neeb (shamanism), I, as a shaman in Australia can treat my aunty who live in Dallas, Texas!, known to scientists as "distant healing" or No local". Today, some scientists have proven that such treatment do affect the patient in other side of the world by using EEG recording of the treating patient and as soon as the shaman start treatment, the EEG of the patient DO CHANGE! even the patient does not know (only the experiment scientist know the exact moment).

As for shamanism vs modern medicine, I have treated some patients successfully after I have exhausted with the modern medical treatment as a medical doctor.

Another of Einstein theory is that nothing can travel faster than light but today scientists have also prove that no matter how far or how close - no matter what the distance - two particles are communicating with each other instantly! So, slowly, scientists are discovering new "evidence" to explain things that may fit into Dawkins' "enemy to Reason".

Like in Star War, the "Force" does exist and it is there - both the Good Force and the Dark Force. And if any one lives among the more indigenous communities, or even in Laos of today, it is a normal thing to experience the effects of the Dark Force on daily basis. Many people do get sick to various severity to even death simply because of being affected by the Dark side of the Force. And these sickness are not yet been proven by modern medicine, or treatable by modern medicine! I have cases that people are afflicted by one of these Dark Force by being victim of having foreign objects inserted into their bodies....these foreign objects are NOT detectable by CT scan or even MRI but when the patient visit a local Healer, the foreign can be extracted - I have heard of one case that one large metal object was extracted at a local hospital in Laos. I have seen and recorded many cases on videos - there is no scientific explanation to these. But these things are not foreign to may of us... in the recent past, many of our Hmong shamans do have the skill to extract these foreign bodies from patients and I heard that there are still few old Hmong shamans in Laos can still do it.

In conclusion, the cosmos has MORE thing OUT THERE, AROUND US ALL that we cannot see, cannot explain and scientists have not even scratch the surface of them yet. We cannot ignore them...even there is no scientific evidence YET.

du

cher...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2014, 3:53:55 PM12/28/14
THIS VDO looks likely a new INITIATOR into UA NEEB specifically the type of UA NEEB using a soft/springy BENCH. I SAW this type before in my YOUNGER DAYS. this type of NEEB will JUMP on the SPRINGY BENCH the whole session which typically last 1-4 hours depends on HOW COMPLICATED the ILL person's SPIRIT had made a mess of ILLNESS. some may last an hour some go on for half a day or longer.

there are so many type of UA NEEB some will just SIT STILL during the session and some switch from sitting and jumping. I SAID likely new INITIATOR because he STILL MISS the BENCH when he jumb. the PRO will NOT MISS. the xibfwb/ TEACHER is likely the one who fit some equipments to the JUMPER in the first before the JUMP start his session. a new INIATING sessio typically LAST ONLY several minutes.

yag...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2014, 6:28:18 PM12/28/14
On the issue of superstition, spirituality, astrology and even Ua Neeb (shamanism), these things have been there long before science and what science cannot explain or has not yet find any evidence to understand them does NOT mean that they are NOT true.

I do not think lao her understands this point. Only simpleton thinks like this.

Yh

HenryDavidT

Dec 28, 2014, 7:44:55 PM12/28/14
+++++++++++++++

Of course, I don't understand that kind of primitive tribal saying.... all primitive tribes and religious people say nonsense like that.

The "science method" is NOT "one kind of search and one kind of understanding."

It is THE BROADEST and BEST that humans can do.

The believe in superstitions of the various kinds is an appeal to magic and "an alternative method science still has not incorporated into its ethos."

That is gibberish.

If spirits, shamanism, praying, chanting, etc. MOVE THE "NEEDLE," it that should show; if not, then saying "This is a special kind of knowledge; you HAVE to learn the special/magical craft, or otherwise you won't understand it; NOR know its real effect" IS NOT GONNA IMPRESS me or any intelligent person.

Appealing to red herring, superstition, authority, etc. have, INDEED, been the staple of human thoughts for THOUSANDS of years.

The reason we developed more systematized and quantitative methods is because such "age old wisdom" didn't really get us anywhere. It's basically just gibberish; aspects of what really worked HAVE BEEN INCORPORATED into the scientific method.

The other aspects of these "age old wise and profound mental and spiritual" approaches ---- again, praying, astrology, palm reading, hu plig, chanting, ua neeb, thov Yes Xus, Thov Vaj Tswv, thov poj yawm txwv koob, thov the spirits of the various corners of the world, etc., ---- are really nothing more than deeply ingrained psychological babbling incorporated so deeply into the self as well as they group/society, that people just don't think they could live without them.

They don't really mean anything substantive.

What's so good about science and the scientific method/approach is that ANY THING, IDEA, OR THEORY that don't MOVE THE NEEDLE is discarded. Only those that DO MOVE THE NEEDLE are incorporated; and they DO NOT RELY or DEPEND ON "special knowledge," "special or holy persons," "correct chanting rituals," "appealing to the correct spirits," etc.

If you make a CLAIM ---- about CURING SOMEONE from a cancerous condition or an infection condition ---- then it should be provable AND REPEATABLE in the lab, under strictly, soundly controlled environments.

If not, then your claim doesn't mean any thing.

Just because such a claim is believed by 10 "respected elders" or "scholar and experts of THE SPECIAL/HOLY CRAFT," etc., or just because it is believed and practiced by 1M people or 1.6 BILLION believers... it DOES NOT MEAN ANY THING.

It doesn't matter HOW LONG ---- "this has been practiced for THOSUANDS OF YEARS" ---- it's been believed and practiced, if it doesn't move the needle, it is no good.

cher...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2014, 10:12:19 PM12/28/14
MOST EVERYTHING FAVOR BY ANIMALS(including human) has BOTH BENEFIT and UNWANTED SIDE EFFECT.
JUST A SIMPLE EXAMPLE:

#1 get to be millionare andWONDERFUL PROPERTY BY the abeach. ALL HUMAN will get it AS FAST ASK we CAN. BUT little that we DON'T KNOW is RICH and FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE BEING STOCK all the time. WHO DOESN'T take a BATH NAKED? for US NO-NAME JOE there are NO PROBLEM BUT RICH and FAMOUS CAN'T. IF rich and FAMOUS take a bath NAKED in HOME or out at the BEACH there are PLENTY of PAPARAZZI. secret agents and HIDDEN CAMERAS to SNAP A PICTURE to be print on MAGAZINES and ONLINE if BLACK MAIL do NOT meet the DEMAND.MONEY is good and everyone NEED IT the more the BETTER but MOST FAIL TO see how MONEY PRISON the RICH and FAMOUS. a JOE NO NAME as ME can FLIRT and f*ck LADIES through-out the US and I GOT ZERO NEWS BUT FAMOUS as CLINTON has ORAL with MONICA at the OVAL OFFICE and NEWS WERE EVERYWHERE +the DIRTY BLUE DRESS. he did it with ONE is more IMPORTANT than ME who DID to 6 ladies of various types.

MONEY TAGS with it BIG PROBLEM. just as a HIGH TITLE as the CROWN PRINCE of THAILAND has face criticisms that JOE NO TITLE can do it FREELY.

IF YOU ARE RICH YOUR WORST ENEMY are the ones closest to YOU. watch out your wife and kids. THEY ALL WANT YOU DEAD so they can CASH IN YOUR ACCOUNTS and properties. NEXT from that are your truted RELATIVE. ONCE U R RUCH you better move to LINCOLN,MT to be ALONE in a mountain 5,00 feet high a PREY to get SNOW EVERY DAY of the year to PLUG/BLOCK access to YOU so that your family DEVIL MEMBERS CAN NOT BOTHER YOU. RUN,RUN and MORE RUN to DUBAI or GUINA FAR FAR and LONG AWAY or ELSE YOUR DEVIL FAMILY MEMBERS will keep CHEWING YOUR EARS. keep you BZ with their own PROBLEMS all they want is MONEY and more FREE MONEY FROM YOU. IF I AM RICH I will go find a CAVE and make it my HOME. BETTER YET goto AFRICA to be WILD FOREST MAN. hunt elephants and KIONS for food. forget and CARP and BUFFALO at HASTING that place will be BUGGED with HUNDRED HIDDEN CAMS.while a JOE NONAME as ME CAN FISH THERE since 1989 with Zero issue.

AEON

Dec 30, 2014, 4:51:56 PM12/30/14

PURE SCIENCE ALLOW STATIC CONDITION
WHILE ALLOWING PERSON A--Z TO RUN the test with same result for all people. This is the Stupid Science in faling to know that in Spiritual world the people running the experiment is also a v)ariable in herself so changing the people already change the condition === )) NOT SAME RESULT SINCE NOT EQUAL CONDITION.

AEON

Dec 30, 2014, 5:51:14 PM12/30/14
On Tuesday, December 30, 2014 3:51:56 PM UTC-6, AEON wrote:
> PURE SCIENCE ALLOW STATIC CONDITION
> WHILE ALLOWING PERSON A--Z TO RUN the test with same result for all people. This is the Stupid Science in faling to know that in Spiritual world the people running the experiment is also a v)ariable in herself so changing the people already change the condition === )) NOT SAME RESULT SINCE NOT EQUAL CONDITION.

CRAZY PEOPE RUN the EXPERMENT with CRAZY RESULT.HAHA

ONE example. a close friend and I at a U were off to LUNCH and at the entrance to that LUNCH room there was a ENTERTAIMENT ROOM with several game machines. each machine as LARGE as a REFRIDGERATOR. along with those game machines there was a QUARTER MCHINE where people can automat change bills or othere coins INTO QUARTER so they can inser quarters to PLAY those game machines. WE WENT STRAIGHT to lunch. on the return trip I was about a few minutes LATE than my close friend. once I EXIT the lunch room to that little game room, my close friend SAID" HRY HEY JOE.. come here I SHOW A STRANGE THING." I SAID " HEY what you got to show me". he START to look taaal and short no one was around to see us. he said WATCH OUT this one QUARTER MACHINE WENT CRAZY. he pull out a coin from his pocket ant quickly INSERT into that coin SLOT. a sound ding ding dlat! I HEARD IT and I LOOK CLOSER the USUAL QUARTER box for quarter to drop into during a normal bill to quarter exchange will be dropped into. that time thar quarter box was FULL. MY FRIEND SAID " PICK them up quick b4 other see them quarter. I SAY plenty of quarter ger did you insert a 5 dollar bill." NO I INSWRT this one" he said. I look closer and I THINK I KNOW that coin he showed me was a NICKLE ( 5 PENNY US COIN) he show me the process of inserting that coin and each time QUARTERS WERE FILLING that box in full. we pick until our pocket were full so we WENT OUT of that area.ODD CRAZY COMPUTER drop CRAY amount of QUARTERS. I THINK WE GOT OUR LUNCH PAYMENT IN QUARTER BACK THAT DAY. that U is about an hour drive and some 30 minutes walk around that CAMPUS so I had NOT RETURN for more EXPERIMENTS it been 2 decades now so the OWNER had to FIX IT by now or LOSING QUARTER in TONS already if she keep it broken lije that. the QUARTER MACHINE may tested the functions of bill and 8ther coins BUT did NOT TEST A NICKLE. that is a part of computer maker and programer FAIL in their duty. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT BRAIN WOULD USE A .22 LOBG RIFLE BULLET IN A SHOTGUN RIGHT? CRAZY PEOPLE DID ALL THE TIME ESPECIALLY those that fit a little such as 44 and 9mmm. HAHA who would say NICKLE CAN NOT be use in a quarter machine. WE DID.
HUMAN USE ALL KIND OF THINGS AS DILDO. some tried fruits other said banana shoot. HAHA other lady said TXIV LWS NTSUABis BEST.