Goofy Song That Never Fails to Bring A Smile to My Face

HenryDavidT

Oct 1, 2015, 7:25:31 PM10/1/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2TS9GvXZ8g

This singer/artist reminds me a bit of "Npav Ntsuab" 15-20 years ago the latter's creative spirit of using a "sacred" Hmong ritualistic song ("Hu Plig") as a pop culture song.

And for Maim Lis, I guess he's a Lao Hmong?, it's natural to use Lao's mor-lam rhythmic music for this goofy but exquisitely good song... about traditional Hmong life up in the mountains...