Vaj Hmoob has good insane

beemou...@earthlink.net

Nov 11, 2009, 4:49:46 PM11/11/09
This week the self-proclaim Hmoob’s King has declared his trip to DC
& heading back to regain the Hmoob Land in Asia with Hmoob world
Radio more than 3 occasions. Vaj Hmoob maybe insane , but it is a
very vital one. To day not many Hmoob men can take this chance to
make such common cause to the peoples who desires to have peace and
destiny for all Hmoob.
Many peoples insulted his announcement & laugh at him. They provoked
that the new Vaj Hmoob has no education, no plan, no support, no
funding. He is just another old Joker.
My opinion as Christian believer, a freedom fighter, a dreamer, and
past challenger for Laos Presidential. I am delighted and applauded
with Vaj Hmoob declaration. Why? Because history had repeated itself
that since the creation of heaven & earth. 99%9 of the world Leaders
earned no Phd included President Obama & Premier Putan.
When I first walked in to the White back in 1980 for Chao Fa movement.
I was a poor young Hmoob man under 21 years old without vision. But
my mission was very successful one. After that my work had expanded
to meet with many world Leaders like Prime minister of Thailand,
President Savimbe of Unita of Angola, DR. Coralos of Nicaragua, King
Sihanouk, Deng Xiaopeng, South African President Declerk and more.
Vaj Hmoob could be just another Yajsaub which come and go like many
others Saub vwm in the past. But if Hmoob man is Insane for Hmoob
cause it is a very wonderful Vwm. Mr. Gandhi was mental for the
freedom of India, Dr. king was insane for Black to become today’s
President, Ho chinhminh Vwm for Vietnamese independence, Deng Xioa
Peng Vwm to make Moden china, Mandala insane to become president of
South America, Mr.Jonah was very insane to save the Peoples of Ninave
and more.If Hmoob had more insane Phd & wealthies peoples like Vaj
Hmoob. Soon that Vwm shall become true. But 99.9% Hmoob today are
carrying White Flag, Chicken, and beggars. That’s why no body on earth
cares about Hmoob. Hmoob became countryless. Hmoob were killed while
alive dead body were dug after dying.

Back in 1947 Paris gave TouBy A Hmoob Country, But he refused to
accept it. Therefore; he only became Chao Muang Meo.

In 1979 Peking created Hmoob Country to Pa Kao her, but he declined.
Now the So call Vaj Hmoob Spoke loud to be the next King shall scare
LPDR to Dead.

cwjmem

Nov 11, 2009, 4:54:22 PM11/11/09
Bis,

Are you tying to draw attention again. Time and time again, we wanna
know your SOLUTION to a hmong problem, and you are silence, why??? Do
you have a ball?

On Nov 11, 1:49 pm, "beemouacha...@earthlink.net"

beemou...@earthlink.net

Nov 11, 2009, 10:18:17 PM11/11/09
> > LPDR to Dead.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, I have plan for Hmoob Dlej Dlawb. Even I do not know who is Vaj
Hmoob? I support Vaj Hmoob for his mental dream.

cwjmem

Nov 11, 2009, 10:32:03 PM11/11/09
If so, what are you waiting for ?? We need to hear your solution now
so that we can debate in here. Otherwise, you want ATTENTION only.
Do you ave the ball to pitch your solution?

On Nov 11, 7:18 pm, "beemouacha...@earthlink.net"

<beemouacha...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Nov 11, 1:54 pm, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Bis,
>
> > Are you tying to draw attention again.  Time and time again, we wanna
> > know your SOLUTION to a hmong problem, and you are silence, why??? Do
> > you have a ball?
>
> > On Nov 11, 1:49 pm, "beemouacha...@earthlink.net"
>

> Yes, I have plan for Hmoob Dlej Dlawb. Even I do not know who is Vaj

> Hmoob?  I support Vaj Hmoob for his mental dream.- Hide quoted text -

Tony

Nov 12, 2009, 11:16:35 AM11/12/09
Npis,

Cov tuabneeg kws koj hastas vwm tau nomtswv hab tebchaws ntawd yog cov
tuabneeg kws twb yeej muaj tebchaws lawm nav. Has le koj has koj mas
yuavtsum yog ib tug vaajmoob vwm nyob rua huv Lostsuas teb vwm mas
txhajle yog nawb.

Koj dlha txug ntau lub tebchaw hab tsuj ntau thaaj aav le koj has kuas
koj tsi yob moob-nplog ces ua le tej laug has xwb las-as, "dhla txij
ntuj xu luaj nyuj; dlha thoob teb los rovqaab lug nyob cawsvog."

Ces, tej laug has ntxiv hastas, "Tsi muaj taag lawm lau!"

tseebxwb

Nov 12, 2009, 11:38:59 AM11/12/09
On Nov 11, 3:49 pm, "beemouacha...@earthlink.net"

Bee you need to get the money from Switzerland to help Vaj Hmoob this
time . Show us that you're not a chicken, and not rising a white
flag. It's time for you to do your part now , you need to prove that
you're not a Vwm .

Xavzoo

Nov 12, 2009, 6:18:30 PM11/12/09
Bee,

Koj ne insane rau tus dabtsi ma? Vim li cas koj cia li tsum twjywm
lawm es tsis ua ntab ntws thiab twb tsis tshwm tus txuj dabtsi li
lawm.

Tham qhov koj, nej failed rau peb paub thiab seb. Koj yog tus sim nce
lub boxing ring dua ib zaug lawm na. Txhob cuajkhaum nawb.

X Z

Cat

Nov 12, 2009, 8:58:33 PM11/12/09
Well if no one knows about this guy and it's only on this forum than
it is of no significant to all parties. This is no more than a fools
dream being blog in virtual space where reality does not exist.

cwjmem

Nov 12, 2009, 9:56:37 PM11/12/09
CAT,

Yeah pretty much everyone knows Bis Muas. We just want to know his
solution to a Hmong Thaib/Lostuas problem. However, so far Bis has no
balls to reply/propose his plan; yet, Bis continues to bash on Hmongs.

KuvyogHmoob

Dec 16, 2016, 3:45:45 PM12/16/16
Funny that you say you are a Christian, Bee. Because if you are, then you should look forward to the return of Jesus and not Vaj Hmoob. Believe in one or the other.

:)

pov...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2016, 11:17:48 AM12/19/16

haha puab yawm aw!

Mej mas tseem yuav nkim sijhawm lug teb yawm bis nuav hab laud!

yawm yeej bark le nuav lus ntev lawm, mej txhob nkim sijhawm lug
nrug nam tuab neeg vwm le nuav has lug, has los yuav tsis muaj
ib qhov twg tseem ceeb.