Is political has anything to do with religion?

beemou...@earthlink.net

Nov 25, 2014, 12:39:38 PM11/25/14
Dear Pastor Moua of Central Hmong Alliance missionary church of Central Florida.

Last Sunday 11-23-2014 at 2:20pm 3 of you, your father, and brother Thoob Muas indicted me for 2 counts as describes below.

1. Idolatry count: From 1989-1980 I was high official of the Ethnics Liberation organization of Laos under President Carter administration, 1981-1990 I was Main representative under President Reagan administration, and in 2001 I was candidate for Lao presidential against Communist LPDR Khamtay siphamdon, and in 1999 I wrote a letter to General Vang Pao for reunification of Hmong people to regain Hmoob Homeland with attached with Thai's official letter.

2. Adultry count: In July 2014 i sang Hmoob opra & gospel Song in the public radio with others two widows.

3. I have no right to discipline my son for bad word to my own brother inlaw.

My opinion. My past political propaganda back in the 1980-1990 , and 2001 has nothing to do with CMA doctrine. At that time I was not membership of CMA. I only baptized by Pastor Wam Lee Moua in 2008 to become member of CMA. Yes in 2007 i donated $10000.00 to support Hmong district endowment and $6000.00 to support missionary. If I was charged with idolatry count. How about Pastor Xaivneeb Her missionary to China who also former top offcial for Pa Kao Her back in the 1985 and Pastor Xiong Cha of CMA. and Dr. Txawj teev Vang who preached at General Vang Pao funeral service in California, General Thao CMA member in Wisconsin, and your own grandpa Soua Louj Moua who supported Vang Pao and now still haning Vaong Pao photo in his home. Are they also Idolatry or not? Vang Pao was the Head of the Chao Fa Hmong and Neohom for Lao party.

Adultry: What about Su xiong who sing gospel love songs, Tais nruag, my ow wife and many others CMA Hmong men and women with public radio every day. Are they aldutry too or just me Bee Moua?

hopefully to recieve the document as soon as possible.

sincerely yours;

Bee moua

CC: Pasto Moua.

: Thawj Tsa xwm

lha

Nov 25, 2014, 5:29:34 PM11/25/14
Bee aw...Tsis yog koj xiam hlwb li kuv lawm thiab los cas, ua cas yuav muab tej no los sau rau hauv no ua rau lwm tug saib yus zoo li menyuam yaus xwb nas.

lha

cher...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2014, 8:43:49 PM11/25/14
Bee, koj nim maag koj tug Xh muab xyuas nyaam npaum koj ntaag. Yog le ces nkim $16,000 xwb lauj. Nyuab dhau ces koj tog kuv lug es wb pib ib plawg hmoob Baptist rua nraag koj seb.

AEON

Nov 26, 2014, 12:06:08 AM11/26/14
On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:43:49 PM UTC-6, cher...@gmail.com wrote:
> Bee, koj nim maag koj tug Xh muab xyuas nyaam npaum koj ntaag. Yog le ces nkim $16,000 xwb lauj. Nyuab dhau ces koj tog kuv lug es wb pib ib plawg hmoob Baptist rua nraag koj seb.

16K 5 yog tsawg li ov.16KPUBCHURCHcesTSHAJ10%INCOMELAWMPOB?

Thorn...@yahoo.com

Dec 1, 2014, 11:29:39 PM12/1/14
After Bee muaj stroke taag ces Bee txawm vwm vwm has lug feeb tsis meej le nuav lawm nas. Tsis ntev nuav ces kawg moog nyob tsev xiam hlwb lawm xwb laus. Luag has tas laug laug ces rov ua miv nyuag yaus lawm nua ces txawm yog yawm thaub beechaofa nuav ntaag laus. Mej sim saib seb maj, nwg taab tom display nwg txuj kev npub ntswg rua txhua tug pum has tas how dumb he is nua xwb.

AEON

Dec 2, 2014, 9:40:46 AM12/2/14
THAUM BEE mus ua num CAUBFAB nws puas tau tua neeg bog nroj ntsuab ma?
5 ntshai tim meskas no muaj APARTMENT VWM 6 neeg nyob STATE PAB THEM.