Grown Men & Women Dressing up & Wearing Funny Hats

HenryDavidT

Apr 12, 2015, 10:07:43 PM4/12/15
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photos-of-the-day-april-12-2015-1428856931-slideshow/photos-of-the-day-april-12-2015-photo-1428857863699.html

And they pretend to know and see things not there, in "this world and in the next world."

Isn't there an English word for this kind of act and behavior?

DELUSION or DELUSIONAL?

As another grown man who has been quietly watching and studying humans my whole life, I find these strange acts and behaviors of other grown up humans to be very bizarre.

They pretend to be SPOKESMAN of this or that holy or divine character or creator or spirits of the earth and of the universe.

They pretend to know magic and other deep, sacred stuff that NO SCIENCE, no logic, and no reason has been able to capture or understood.

Why does the NAKED APE behave is primitively, this strangely?

AEON

Apr 13, 2015, 3:52:28 AM4/13/15
THESE STRANGE FABRIC ARE LIKELY a HIGH LEVEL IN SOME SORT OF ORG. POSIBLY OF ROYAL OR RELIGION RELATED MEMBER. MOSTLY LIKELY THEM WON'T TALK TO US LOWBIES WHO ARE NOT IN THEIR LEVEL. I WILL JUST HANG 100+ METERS AWAY TO AVOID BEING KICK AROUND.

AEON

Apr 13, 2015, 4:06:19 AM4/13/15
ESPECIALLY IN LAO&THAI ROYAL SYSTEM WATCH OUT THAT BOOTS STAY 500 METERS AWAY WOULD SAVE A BUNCH OF PAIN KILLER PILLS. I'M CHICKEN OUT FAST SO I OULD NOT GO CLOSER THAN 500 METERS. AT 500 MY 308 STILL HIT THEM IF I STICK A RED DOT ON THEM HATS. HIT THE STRANGEST 1ST. IN CAUBFAB WE HIT THE ONE WITH A HAND GUN 1ST OR ELSE THE ONE WHO GOT THE B51 NEXT. THOSE 2 TYPICALLY ARE THE 2 BEHIND ALL OTHERS. THE OTHERS USUALY TAKE A FEW BOMBS AND ALL DOWN BECAUSE THE FRONT GUYS RUN IN GROUP ON HAND GRENADE TYPICALLY ELIMINATE THE WHOLE GROUP.

Born2beHmong

Apr 14, 2015, 9:11:55 AM4/14/15
HerLao,

to be honest, i just do not want to say in the open.

these people are like you and me.... don't you know why Yaweh had questions you many times.

their behaves are the same as you do not want to approach ladies (pojniam). if you can just go and date or marry...

lawv cov ntoo HAT ntawd, ces lawv xav thiab zoo tib yam li kuv thiab koj xwb mas...vim tias, yam ntawd yog yam ua lawv xav ua thiab nyiam lawm xwb tiag.

ua ntej koj questions lawv li behave mas, koj yuav tsum tau tig rov los questions yus li own behave thiab os...

Born

yag...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2015, 10:23:22 AM4/14/15
Yog ler yog ler Born....

I have "known" Her for about 30 years now...and to be honest I do not know him at all (his thought process...that is). His "words (at that moment in time)" are somewhat logical. But his overall thought process, to me, is very hypocritical at times, and I sometime question the discrepancies in his thoughts...

Think of Newton, the most advance mind (to me) in science--but...he was a pure christian, his work was for "god," his purpose was for "god," etc. To praise his "scientific" mind and ignore his spiritual side is very immature. What's worse, ignoring Newton's lalaland beliefs and then praise him for his mind in science is not very thought-out-through either. But what Her seems to hide is his mannerism in "attacking" the uneducated, but then ignore the "same" type of educated people such as Newton.

However, when it comes down to it, it is as you said Born...people also talk about the silliness of old men being scared of women, hiding in his lalaland nonsense of purity and innocence reaching out for the god of truth and science.

Ya

AEON

Apr 14, 2015, 12:19:27 PM4/14/15
PEOPLE/ANIMAL ARE CRAZY. WHEN THEY DO THAT THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT WHILE OTHERS ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

allah...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2015, 1:16:07 PM4/14/15
Because he is a wrong yaweh and one day he will meet the real Yaweh. This real Yaweh will question why he also a wrong yaweh.