Lao Family Foundation of Minnesota annual report for the 2014

Yaj Tshaj Koob

Mar 31, 2015, 10:54:08 PM3/31/15
Lao Family Foundation Expenses Page 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kpv78_V6y8

Lawv cov neeg hais tias lawv tsi tau noj nyiaj l, lawv mas poob peev tas li tab sis ho sib txeeb ua peb caug thiab 4th of July ua luaj ntawd tus ntxhais hauv no hais tias lawv report dag xwb no laiv.

YTK

Yaj Tshaj Koob

Mar 31, 2015, 11:07:49 PM3/31/15
SEE MORE INFORMATION

Response] jet5832 responded to me on youtube

This man responded to what I said on youtube.

My response: I don't think the issue here is reading the report. We would like to see some paper documents and evidence of some of the expenses, especially those over 20,000. I have made my own version and confusion here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kpv78_V6y8

+CHOUA KHANG well, remember we are Hmong and if we are a low class we don't need them to proof anything.

So, you're saying that Hmong people can start non-profits and not need to "proof anything?" I don't think that's possible. I don't think that your race can change how non-profit guidelines, policies, and practices affect you. If you are a non-profit, you have to follow all of the policies like anyone else.

We don't have to ask any question because we don't have the right to do so.

We don't have the right to ask about how a non-profit is using their money? These non-profits are making claims that they're helping our community, and for anyone that cares, they just want to know. I'd love to run a non-profit if people gave me money and not ask how it's spent.

I don't care about the money.

Neither do I.

All I care is you do your job and I do mine.

Right. And this non-profit's job is to give to the community. The community just wants to know how they've done so. The Lao Family reported their expenses. The community just wants to know more of the expenses.

People out there were talking about they eat money, but for me. I think they work to hard to get the July 4 Holliday for all the Hmong people gather together.

For the record, and I can only speak for myself, I didn't make any claims that people who are on the board or are affiliated with the Lao Family are embezzlers; it has yet to be proven--innocent til proven guilty. I also agree that they work hard to get the Hmong to be recognized in the community.

I believe for the new generation like you that kept complain about whatever and anything...

I'm a bit confused at the last sentence, but I will assume that you think the new generation just complains "about whatever and anything." I am complaining because there is an organization, especially one that's a non-profit, making claim that they are a resource for the Hmong community. However, they haven't updated their methods. There are more students who could use scholarships; most of these Hmong resource centers, HND included, only give out 1 or 2 for $1000 each. We really have to invest in our own children for them to want to help us. Most of the scholarships they are getting are from other resources, so they end up helping others in the end. There are so many Hmong youth who could also use financial assistance with athletic or extracurricular gears to help them really become that athlete star. There are Hmong children who could use transportation to pick them up. That is what I want any Hmong Resource center to do; they must be willing to provide the service for HMONG families to succeed in what they do. That is how they build a relationship and a better place for the Hmong. Instead, there is no monthly, quarterly, or yearly report of what these resource centers have done. In the end, all we know is that they make money and they're funded. We just want to know what they've done, what they're doing, and how they can help us. I would love one of their positions to open up and take on the challenge, email me the offer at cho...@gmail.com :D. That's the thing with "your generation." You don't know when you need to update your system or just let someone else try.

http://gonewithcua.blogspot.com/2015/03/response-jet5832-responded-to-me-on.html#comment-form

YTK

AEON

Apr 1, 2015, 2:50:04 AM4/1/15
On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 9:54:08 PM UTC-5, Yaj Tshaj Koob wrote:
PUBLIC ORG are fun to tab out income & expenses people can SCREW A BIG HOLE ON ANYTHING NOW ADAY IN COMPUTER THAT ANY STUDENT CAN AFFORD ONE. IF IT WERE THE BEFORE THE 70 WHER COMPUTER COST AN ARM ALEG AND A FEW ORGANS TOO THAT WILL SHOUT UP THE PUBLIC BUT NO NOW that we can buy a calculator that is cheaper than a lunch at BURGER KING. anyone responsible for these reports will be in YIAS DEJ KUB DEJ BAU.. THAT's whY I DO NOT OPEN AN PUBLIC ORG.FUN TIME TO MAKE UP REPORT 4 $ EATEN ALREADY.THEY SWALLOW ALL COINS THAT'S WHY THEY GOT ROUND DIGITS. HAHA.

AEON

Apr 1, 2015, 3:11:05 AM4/1/15
FILTER TEIR TOILETS AND YOU WILL FIND GREEN PAPERS & SOME COPPER A BUNCH OF NICKLE AND DIMES UNDIGESTABLE METALS ARE PLUGGING THE PUBLIC WASTE LINE UNDER THE STREETS. JUST TAKE A LOOK SOMEONE IN MY RESIDENTIAL AREA MUST ATE TONS OF METALS BECAUSE OUR STREET WASTE LINE GOT CLOG A FEW YEARS AGO IN FROG TOWN ALONG UNIVERSITY AVE.HEHE....

AEON

Apr 1, 2015, 3:24:59 AM4/1/15
LETS CHASE AWAY THE JOKES HERE.. FACTS IF THEY DRINK PEPSI OR COKE THOSE DARK LIQUID WILL MELT PENNIES AWAY INTO THE THIN AIR. THEY WILL SHOUT PLENTY OF SMELLY GASES AND NO RECORD OF EATEN PENNIES ARE FOUND. TRUST ME YET? POUR ONE CUP OF PEPSI INTO A BOWL AND ADD A FEW PENNIES TOBIT. COME BACK IN A FEW HOURS ALL GONE. PEPSI MAGIC IS WHAT I CALL. DRUNK WD40 MIGHT BE FASTER... DIE FASTER TOO'''''' HAHA...

Vaj Ncuab

Apr 1, 2015, 11:19:59 PM4/1/15
On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 9:54:08 PM UTC-5, Yaj Tshaj Koob wrote:
Tijlaug Yajtshajkoob;

Txhob kub txog tej nyuag July 4, July 5 no. Koj uaa tij twb paub tias October 29, 2014 Hmong Heritage Preservation Committee (HHPC) twb mus kwv paib rau tim Minnesota State Capitol txog ntawm lub July 4, 2014 hais tias poob peev lawm $28,000 thiab thov kom Minnesota Attorney General pab taug. Yog hais tias, July 4, 2014 poob peev $28,000 lawm, saib 2015 ho yuav zoo li cas? Lao Family Foundation register under state Minnesota Chapter 317 B. Yog LFF noj nyiaj tiag txhob nyuaj siab, ib hnub twg LFF yuav zoo li Lao Family Community of Minnesota Inc. Puas muaj leej twg xav hais tias LFC-MN yuav tuag zoo li hnub no? 2009 - 2010 LFC-MN tseem tau nyiaj ze $3.5 million, hnub no LFC tsis tau ib xus nyiaj.

Ua cas Hmong American Partnership (HAP) tseem tau nyiaj, Ua cas LFC thiaj tsis tau nyiaj lawm? Cov ua los tsis txawj ua, tsis txawj zam. Cov foob los yuav foob tag zog ces thaum kawg sawvdaws yuav plhws tes. Kav tsij rau rau siab rau HAIV thiaj yog haujlwm. Last Sunday (March 29, 2015) Pob Tsuas Yaj hais rau kuv tias Hmoob yuav muaj HAIV sai sai no. Kom kav tsij npaj mus uaa nom.

AEON

Apr 2, 2015, 3:24:27 AM4/2/15
ua YUAM KEV RAWV ces 5 ntev FUNDER yuav muab fund TXIAV kom lawv YOO $ kawg ntog xwb mas. KABLIAM CIA LAWV UA LI LAWV NYIAM/ POOB NPAUM cas lawv 5 kom koj kuv peb THEM 1 PENNY lawv tau millions los 5 faib 1 penny puv koj thiab kuv li os. mus nrog CARP ua kasmoos nram HASTING khees zog.

unkown

Apr 2, 2015, 8:20:13 AM4/2/15
Tub Yajncuab

hnub i kuv tau nrog ib tug Nyajlaj tham hauv Mall nws hais tias tam sim no nyablaj yuav nteev teb chaws li ARAB SPRING no. Lub week tag los no, nyablaj tau tawm tsham nyab laj cov nom tswv txog Enployment Insurance yog 90K leej neeg. Qhov no yog ib qho BABY step rau pej xeem nyab laj uas yuav ntxeev teb chaws. Sim soj saib seb nyablaj ua puas tau...http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32142635 So, ciaj haiv Hmoob ?????

Born2beHmong

Apr 2, 2015, 3:03:27 PM4/2/15
tijlaug Vajnccuab,

cias nws muaj nws cov neeg complaints li tijlaug Yajtshajkoob ntawd thiab--xws thiaj li muaj check and balance thiab mas lod.

lub koom5haum LFC tsi tau niaj lawm los, tej Funders yeej muaj muaj pobntseg thiab os nawb. thaum luag pom tias, tej nyuag koom5haum non--profit li no xwb los tseem muaj teebmeem qujqees li ces luag tsi nchuav nyiaj tuaj lawm ces kawg nyiaj tu lawm zujzus xwb.

tej funders yeej muaj nyiaj, tonrhw yuav pab nyiaj xwb... li ntawd, HAP tsi muaj teebmeem nrog pejxeem li cas thiaj li tau nyiaj mas. tej niag funders no los yeej yog tib neeg li koj kuv peb xwb os nawb.

hmoob ces tus ua los ua tsi txhua leej twg li, tus tshum los tshum tsi paub txoj cai li thiab--

yuav tau kavliam cias lawv sibdig thiab sibtshum kom kawg siab kawg ntsw seb peb hmoob lub siab puas txawj nqig, es seb coob tus hos puas txawj zoo pubpab rau lub npe Hmoob os tijlaug aws.

koj kwv Born

AEON

Apr 2, 2015, 3:13:28 PM4/2/15
NYABLAJ TIG TAU LOS COJ CAPITALISMHNUBTWGces THAIB LAGLUAM &touism poobhauvqab HIAV TXWV.TUS22NYABLAJ ZOO NKAUJ TSHAJ... PEJXEEM NYAB LAJ COOB TSHHAJ THAIB