Education: Two Roads Diverge in a Yellow Wood

HenryDavidT

Jul 3, 2016, 9:21:21 AM7/3/16

HenryDavidT

Jul 3, 2016, 9:28:41 AM7/3/16
On Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 8:21:21 AM UTC-5, HenryDavidT wrote:
> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/01/no-grades-no-timetable-berlin-school-turns-teaching-upside-down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc1NatQKSP0&list=PL0jkHEmdeMLNXNNaOCsOx0gcDne4CM4E3&index=107

I listen to this series every night, as I fall asleep; and often times, I dream about the many basic scientific subjects being discussed...

This, to me, is the greatest TV show of all time.

As the late Carl Sagan's wife, Ann Druyan said, except for a few small corrections on some small numbers, measurements, etc, the program still is as relevant and educational today as when it was first broadcast back in the 1980s in our youth...

My only regret is that I didn't get to see this in my more formative youth...

HenryDavidT

Jul 14, 2016, 11:35:06 AM7/14/16