Cosmology: From the Big Bang through Our Sun's Demise

HenryDavidT

Dec 2, 2015, 11:02:11 PM12/2/15
http://www.universetoday.com/123701/timeline-of-the-universe-from-the-big-bang-to-the-death-of-our-sun/

Our existence, as a species --- from beginning to end --- then, truly is nothing more than a blink of the eye.

What is more amazing than that infinitesimally brief history of our species, however, is the FACT that, within that brief moment of time, ATOMS like Hydrogen, Oxygen, Carbon, etc. floating in our volume of space DID coalesce together in such a way as to enable a self-aware animal who, after thousands of generations, was able to give "birth" to a species that asks questions about and ponders on the FACT that it is made up of nothing more than trillions and trillions of atoms organizing into molecules which organize themselves into tissues which could walk and talk and marvel at itself, however insignificant...