(IVÁN): HIS HEART IS THE ALTAR OF SALVATION LOVE BAPTISM TO SAVE YOU TODAY:

IVANI...@aol.com

Mar 13, 2016, 9:17:35 AM3/13/16
Sábado, 12 de Marzo, 2016 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

HIS HEART IS THE ALTAR OF SALVATION LOVE BAPTISM TO SAVE YOU TODAY:

Abraham took the wood for the burn offering and placed it over Isaac, for he alone carry the fire and the knife to execute our heavenly Father's ultimate will on earth, so he may ignite the fire of love between him and his son Isaac, over the ancient altar from Jerusalem's holy hill, so people may be baptized with salvation-love, forever. This was an important fire of love that our heavenly Father had to manifest on earth within Abraham's family, because He needed to establish His very holy heart filled with His ancient love between Him and His Son, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ) over Jerusalem's holy hill, so not only Abraham may be baptized with salvation-love but also the children.

Certainly, this was a glory causing many glories to be born, and since He never wanted to share His glory with any one in heaven and on earth, then He had to establish his heart burning with His ancient love between Him and His Son Jesus Christ as the ultimate sacrifice, for everyone to ascend and become baptized with salvation-love, everlastingly. That is why, that it was very important for our heavenly Father to have His Son Jesus Christ serving the Lord's Table with the bread and wine that will bring into the world not only eternal life but also the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that removes sin, as Abraham ate with his 318 disciples the living-bread for everyone's salvation.

Once our heavenly Father had eaten with Abraham and his family the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ's hands over the Lord's Table, then a new sacred-flesh filled with everlasting life was been born into the world, by the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit from Sarah's barren-womb, so the divine family may extend from heaven to earth, finally. However, before this great divine family may rain from heaven above upon earth, then, first our heavenly Father had to establish His very holy heart burning with His old love between Him and His Son Jesus Christ to be ignited once-for-all over Jerusalem's holy hill, as Abraham offered his only son Isaac as the earth's ultimate sacrifice for people searching salvation-love.

That is why, also that as Isaac was born miraculously, by the Holy Spirit's power from Sarah's barren-womb, then, our heavenly Father's temple for His holy name entered into the world for the first time along with the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments filled with amazing blessing only if they were fulfilled and properly glorified everlastingly by God's Son himself. But, for this to be possible, then Abraham had to live and love Isaac as his dearest son, because Isaac as he was born from Sarah's barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit's powers, then the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ was born on earth to establish once-for-all the ultimate sacrifice of love for everyone's lasting-salvation.

That is why, that as our heavenly Father spoke to Abraham by saying: You must be holy and perfect as I am in heaven's glory before the angelical hosts and the Holy Spirit, then by these words, He was granting Abraham and his children His open heart burning wildly with abundant every day prehistoric love to enter into it, for lasting-salvation. That is to say, that our heavenly Father needed to establish His very holy heart filled with the ancient love between Him and His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over Jerusalem's holy hill, because not only He loved dearly every man, woman and child on earth, but also, because He needed to establish His divine family for His new kingdom.

Meaning that, our heavenly Father needed to make His very holy heart filled with His ancient love between Him and His Son Jesus Christ to be the center of His new angelical kingdom, formed by His children born with the baptism of the ancient altar of Abraham and Isaac's fiery-love over Jerusalem's holy hill, for everyone entering eternal life forever justified. For the reason that, since the day that Abraham was called by our heavenly Father to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill, then, it was to ignite His heart with the ancient love that he has learned to live and love with his son Isaac that will become the center for everyone's personal baptism within His ancient love thus becoming God's child forever.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed Abraham to do this great work for Him in heaven's glory, because he had received through the miracle birth of his son Isaac, not only the temple for His holy name but also the Holy Spirit of the commandments thus he had to ascend to the mountaintop and ignite it with His ancient love for everyone's personal- salvation. Given that, as Abraham will ascend to the mountaintop with his son Isaac, then, he was ascending not only with the temple of the holy name but also with the Holy Spirit of the commandments that needed to be placed as an eternal altar of fire burning in the ancient love that will baptize with everlasting-salvation anyone ascending faithfully to it.

Thus, this was a worldwide display of our heavenly Father's holy heart burning in His ancient love that can only exist in heaven's glory between Him and His Son along with the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, and so, not only Abraham may be baptized with it, but also the children from Israel and the families of the nations: for lasting-salvation. Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to make His very holy heart filled with His ancient love between Him and His Son Jesus Christ visible not only to the angelical hosts in heaven's glory but also to Abraham and everyone else after him, because they needed to be baptized with His ancient love for them to attain forgiveness, healing, and everlasting salvation.

Otherwise, it is impossible to this day for anyone from Israel and the families of the nations to receive forgiveness from sin, healing from illnesses and curses, deliverance from threats of death due to sickness and poverty, because if they fail to be baptized over the mountaintop and the ancient altar of Abraham and Isaac's burning-love, then, they will remain in sin. Because, the altar of love between Abraham and Isaac is really our heavenly Father's open heart of His prehistoric love that has always existed in glory between Him and His Son Jesus Christ, so His ancient love may not only prevail in heaven but also on earth, so people from everywhere may become saved as they are submerged in His burning-love baptism.

That is why, that our heavenly Father not only called Abraham to His mountaintop but also the children that were to be born in generations to come, because each one of them, just as Abraham and Isaac were submerged into it, then they have to timely, so they may become baptized with the Holy Spirit from heaven above, entering life, everlastingly. Otherwise, it is impossible for them and for any one else from all over the world to enter into heaven's glory, and this is eternal life to live with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts, because to enter heaven, then you must be baptized in perfection, holiness, peace, rest, glories, richness, and amazing-powers, forever.

That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ always manifested to the Israelis by saying that he alone is the way, the truth and the life, and that, no one can ever see the Father in heaven except they come through him, and this is over Jerusalem's holy hill ancient altar burning with the fire of love, baptizing with salvation-love every living-soul. Furthermore, this is precisely what our Lord Jesus Christ has been doing over Jerusalem's holy hill ancient altar of love burning wildly to save every living-soul from all the families of the nations, because since the day that Abraham took his son Isaac to the mountaintop, then our Lord Jesus Christ has been at the center of it waiting for everyone.

Surely, Jesus Christ is always the one waiting as the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood ready to remove sin from any one's life, by just invoking our heavenly Father's holy name over the altar of fire burning passionately with the flames of the prehistoric love that has always existed in heaven with our heavenly Father and the angelical hosts. Therefore, it is over Jerusalem's holy hill ancient altar from Abraham and Isaac's love burning wildly that has always received not just every man, woman and child from the families of the nations, but also holy angels, because each one of them get its glory and power to do our heavenly Father's will within this burning fire of never-ending love baptism.

For this is the place from where every holy angel, archangel, seraph, cherub, and other very holy creatures from heaven above get their daily glory, power and special gifts from the Holy Spirit to do our heavenly Father's will to perfection not only in heaven but also every where else from Creation, so they may conquer new glories for our Father. That is why, that it was very important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham take up Isaac to the mountaintop, so he may ignite this fire of the ancient love from heaven's glory that has never existed within the human spirit on earth thus to spread it, by the power of the Holy Spirit of His holy name and living-word.

Meaning that, our heavenly Father's will not only is going to spread His ancient love between Him and His Son Jesus Christ from Jerusalem's holy hill as Abraham and his only son Isaac ignited in a big fire that will never be quenched within every man, woman and child from Israel, but also from the families of the nations into everlasting. For He is ready to bless Israel along with all the families of the nations, if they only obey His call to ascend to His mountaintop, where Abraham and Isaac left their first love, so you may become baptized within it with His perfection, holiness, powers and amazing divine glories, because you will soon walk in streets of gold along with Him.

Thus, you must be dressed as He is from head to foot, because you are His child born from His image, by the Holy Spirit's powers, to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness of his glorified-body that is the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that removes sin, so you will never again be stained by it in eternity. That is why, that our heavenly Father has never stopped calling you to ascend to His mountaintop, because over it, there is His very holy heart, as the supreme sacrifice of everlasting love from heaven's glory ready to receive you, so you may become baptized as His legitimate child ready to enter into the life that has always loved and blessed you.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father needs you along your loved ones to enter into His altar of His pristine love, because it is here, along with Him and His Son Jesus Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit, where you will become clean from sin, to dress in His glory only to know the life that loves and blesses you always. It is over this ancient altar of Abraham and Isaac, where our heavenly Father will accept you as His child, because it is here along with His Son and the Holy Spirit that He will really become one with you, in the power of His burning love, so you may finally become the child that you ought to be for Him, everlastingly.

This is the ancient altar, where our heavenly Father will become the most happiest in heaven with the angels and on earth with you and your loved ones, including your friends, because He really needs to touch you life as it has never been touched by Him, so you may love, serve and glorify Him as your personal God and Father, forever. And Satan is the only one always putting up excuses and reasons, so you will never ascend to the mountaintop to meet our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ in person, for the Holy Spirit really to begin to work in your life in all the things that concerns you, for success to be always abundantly present in your favor.

Since the day that Abraham and Isaac ignited this ancient love from heaven above that is really our heavenly Father's primitive love for His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts in heaven's glory, then, He has always sent the beam-rays of His love directly to touch your heart, because you need to return to Him quickly. Our heavenly Father needs you to return to Him, because it is time for you to be blessed along with your loved ones as you have never been blessed before, and you need His blessing through the ancient altar of love that Abraham and Isaac started over Jerusalem's holy hill, because this is where He has promised to meet you with miracles.

Right now, our heavenly Father is waiting for you over Jerusalem's holy hill, because this is exactly where His ancient altar of love between Abraham and Isaac his son is calling you with the flames of everlasting love that is truly the primitive love between Him and His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, so you may escape darkness instantly. For it is darkness that has kept you blinded without ever knowing that our heavenly Father has been calling you along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to ascend to the mountaintop, where His ancient altar of love is still burning for you, so you may become baptized with lights, guiding you always from glory into glory, into eternity.

These days, there is no other place where our heavenly Father along with His Son is ready to meet you by the burning powers of the Holy Spirit, but only over His ancient altar of His primitive love from heaven above that He has always known with His Son and the angelical hosts, so you may be blessed by Him, powerfully. This is the true altar of love that our heavenly Father has granted you to receive every day of your entire life on earth and in heaven above as well, because when you pass from this life unto the next one in heaven's glory, then this altar of His ancient love will always be with you for blessing and everlasting protection.

This altar of love from our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ will never depart much less abandon you, because you have been baptized with it, and this is the primitive love that has always existed in heaven's glory with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts, so you may live always a victorious life. For it is over His ancient altar of love, where our heavenly Father will not only cleanse you from sin, by His Son's amazing atoning-blood shed to the ground of the cross, but also, it is here where He will dress you with His personal glory, richness and never-ending happiness, so you may be accepted in heaven's eternal life at last.

Otherwise, you will always fail to be accepted in heaven's eternal life, because to enter into eternal life then you must be as perfect and holy as our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit are everlasting before the angelical hosts--meaning that--you can never be less than God--but just as holy and perfect as He is everlastingly. That is why, that our heavenly Father called Abraham to the mountaintop, where His ancient altar of love is always burning wildly for you, your loved ones, and your friends, because it is only here where He will remove sin, by His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood, so you may be baptized with His prehistoric love thus dressing you with glory, forever.

In other words, as you are in within His ancient altar of love burning with Him and His Son Jesus Christ, then, you are really been baptized with pristine divine perfection, holiness, glory, powers and never-ending richness, so you may enter eternal life just as our heavenly Father has always walked in heaven's glory, and this is in perfect Righteousness, into everlasting. Surely, as you are baptized within this ancient altar of love between our heavenly Father, His Son, the Holy Spirit, then, you will become Holy Spirit born, meaning that, you no longer belong to the spirit of error, as from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, instead, now you belong to God's Holy Spirit, forever.

Further, once you are baptized within this ancient altar of love between Abraham and Isaac his son, because they started this great altar of fire over Jerusalem's holy hill, then, you will always belong to it, meaning that, you will be everlastingly filled with this primitive love, perfection, holiness, glory, divinity, richness, powers and among other attributes, granted to you in baptism. This baptism of our heavenly Father's ancient love between Him and His Son and the Holy Spirit can never be compared to any other baptism, as the baptism in water, where as you may deep into it then you are soak, but as time passes, suddenly you are dried, however, with the baptism from Jerusalem's holy hill remains in you forever.

That is to say, also that wherever you may go in life, whether this is here on earth these days or in heaven's glory in eternity, every one will always see you baptized with the ancient love between Abraham and Isaac his son ignited over Jerusalem's holy hill, to become our heavenly Father's holy heart burning with love for you always. This is where our heavenly Father will rather be in the entire kingdom of heaven these days, because the chances of you ascending to it, to become baptized with Him in His primitive love between Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are very great, and so, He is right now waiting for you, your loved ones, and friends, too.

Certainly, there are billions of heavenly places where He can go as He may please, but He would rather wait for you along your loved ones and friends, so He can meet you in person just to be submerged in His ancient love with you thus allowing you to receive His perfection and holiness as yours, to enter heaven's glory forever justified. For it is only over Jerusalem's holy hill and the ancient altar of fire, where our heavenly Father will submerge with you in His primitive love to be baptized with you, your loved ones and friends, too, because it is only here where you will become one with Him, and this is oneness in perfection and never-ending holiness, to become saved, everlastingly.

Surely, this is where He will personally confess to you, by saying: Now I know that you love me--and these are very holy words that He will never say to a sinner, because sin and Him will never get alone, but because you have been baptized within His primitive fire of love, then He will confess that He loves you, forever. That is to say, also that when our heavenly Father confessed to Abraham, by saying: Now I know that you love me, then, this meant that Abraham had been baptized with Him in His ancient fire of love thus becoming one in perfection and everlasting holiness ready to enter heaven's glory only to live in love, peace, richness, holiness, and never-ending happiness.

That is why, also that this is the most important place in heaven's glory, because this is where our heavenly Father is always waiting for every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations to ascend to it, beginning with Israel, so they may become baptized within His ancient altar of love thus becoming one with Him, perpetually. Otherwise, no one will ever be able to ascend Jacob's ladder thus to enter into The New Jerusalem from heaven above that is the city of gold and of precious gems built by our heavenly Father, for those baptized by Him within the ancient altar of love, between Abraham and Isaac his son, so you may become born as His legitimate child, forever.

It is only over this ancient altar of love that our heavenly Father will accept you as His, because this is the only way that He will cause you to be born into His ancient love that He has always loved His Son and the Holy Spirit as His only known family, thus that is why that He is calling you to ascend. Moreover, as you may ascend to Jerusalem's holy hill, then you will see the fire of love burning wildly just for you as it burned for Abraham as he ascended with his son Isaac to be sacrificed before our heavenly Father, because, the love that lives always in him, it is the salvation-love that He wants to see it burning you, right now.

It is here, where our heavenly Father will not only cleanse you from sin, because His Son's sacred-flesh nailed to Adam and Eve's cross then shed his atoning-blood from the first drop to the last one, so it may become part of you, forever, because of the baptism of love that you will receive over the mountaintop, thus becoming saved at last. Problems, conflicts, difficulties, infirmities, and threats of death our heavenly Father will take on them just to liberate you from the powers of Satan's darkness, lie and terrible deceptions, so you may live your life in the life that has always loved, cared, and blessed you even before you were born in our heavenly Father's image to live in His Son's sacred-flesh.

It is over Jerusalem's holy hill where our heavenly Father is waiting, and so, as you may ascend to meet Him, where He has promised to meet you already in the book of exodus, chapter 20, verse 24, then Satan will stop bothering you, because you will become baptized in His ancient love, only for goodness and mercies to follow you through life. Therefore, there is nothing to fear as you may stand over Jerusalem's holy hill holy ground where Abraham offered his son Isaac's ancient love born from Sarah's barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit's power, to burn as a nonstop sacrifice of His ancient miracle-love, so you may join Him in a baptism that will fill you with perfection and everlasting holiness, at once.

From the mountaintop, you may see far and wide to the glorious places that our heavenly Father will take you in this life and in the next one to come from heaven above, because, now you have been baptized within His ancient love, so you may become one of His legitimate child, bearing forever the seal of His approval upon you. This is the seal, verifying that you are baptized within the ancient altar of His first love between Him and His Son, and so, you have been Holy Spirit born as His legitimate child only to live in the life that He has assigned to you, even before you were born, and that every step of the way is a miracle into heaven.

That is why, that our heavenly Father is very eager that you will ascend to His mountaintop, because you need to be baptized with Him, His Son, as His personal Lamb with the atoning-blood shed to the ground removing sin, and with the Holy Spirit's amazing gifts and never-ending powers, so you may have life, and have it in great abundance. Therefore, you will be sealed, by the power of His ancient love burning wildly over Jerusalem's holy hill, so you may become His legitimate child filled with love, joy, and everlasting-happiness that will compel you to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name through life on earth these days and in heaven's glory, forever into all eternity to come.

Moreover, once you are sealed with the Holy Spirit, because you have been baptized with Him and His Son over Jerusalem's holy hill and burned with His everlasting-love that knows only victory and glory over Satan and every one of his wicked works, then, you will begin to grow into the stature of our heavenly Father, since you are His child. You are His legitimate child that He is personally has assigned not only the Holy Spirit but also His Son to rescue you, by the power of His living-love burning wildly over Jerusalem's holy hill and the atoning-blood shed to the center of it, so you may return to His home-sweet-home only to continue to grow in His ancient love into greater richness.

This is the love that has always loved to bless you as you have never been blessed by anyone, because this is our heavenly Father's ancient love that will never fail you, even though you have failed Him through life, but His ancient love remains faithful to you always, so you may soon awaken from darkness into the light. For this is the burning light of our heavenly Father's ancient love towards you and your loved ones, including your friends, that will light up not only your days but also your mind, heart, soul, body and human spirit, so you will never see darkness but only its flames touching you thus to guide you into all truth and justice, always.

Besides, soon you will know that you are one of the flames of this burning bush that once in paradise you were deceived by Satan's lies through the serpent to disobey our heavenly Father, by eating from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, instead of eating from the bread and wine of His Son Jesus Christ. You will know, because as you are burning in this fire of love over Abraham and Isaac's ancient altar, then you will feel with our Father the love that He has always felt for you and your loved ones, because He has never ceased to love you although you walked away from Him and His home-sweet-home--nevertheless, He is still faithful to you.

Our heavenly Father is still faithful to you, because the ancient altar of love between Abraham and Isaac will never be put out from over Jerusalem's holy hill, even though hundreds of years have gone by, the ancient altar is still burning with the same love that caressed Abraham's living-soul for salvation, and it is ready to caress you, as well. Therefore, the power for you to be blessed and to be loved as you have never been blessed and loved until now on earth these days and in heaven's glory into eternity, it is still burning passionately to touch you, but never to harm you, instead to baptize you with all its blessing of everlasting love, because you are His child, forever.

This is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ said to the Israelis many times within Israel, as he was preaching and healing them with our heavenly Father's holy name and living word, by the amazing every day powers of the Holy Spirit descending from Jerusalem's holy hill and the ancient altar of love that he alone is the way, truth and life. Besides, the reason that our Lord Jesus Christ said these words, it is because he alone is the Great I AM THAT I AM that manifested his holy name to Moses over the burning bush, so they may take his all-powerful holy name to Israel, and invoke it constantly for deliverance from evil thus to head towards the promised land.

Moreover, our Lord Jesus Christ manifested to the Israelis that he alone is the GREAT I AM THAT I AM, therefore, they must listen to his words and obey them, because if they fail to listen to him and to obey his words, then they will die in their sins, causing their living-souls to descend into hell's torment forever lost. Like this, our Lord Jesus Christ did not come into Israel to lose the souls of men but to save them from Satan's lies, curses and threats of death as problems, conflicts, infirmities during their days on earth and of their loved ones as well, and so, he needed to save them by invoking his holy name that they already had.

Surely, the reason that our Lord Jesus Christ said these words to the people of Israel, it was because he is the one that has always been standing in the center of Abraham and Isaac's fire of love burning wildly over Jerusalem's holy hill, so you may ascend to it to become baptized with perfect holiness to enter eternal life, forever blessed. In other words, what our Lord Jesus Christ did during his days within Israel, it was to preach and teach the importance to become born again by the power of the Holy Spirit over Jerusalem's holy hill and the ancient altar of love between Abraham and Isaac that was established before Israel was born, so they may become baptized with everlasting-salvation.

Provided that, if any one wanting to ascend into eternal life, then that one must be Holy Spirit reborn over Jerusalem's holy hill and its altar of love between Abraham and Isaac his only son, so that one may become baptized with the ancient love that will grant him the perfect holiness to become as perfect and holy as God is, everlastingly. For sure, every man, woman and child must be born again from the Holy Spirit burning within the ancient altar of love between Abraham and his son Isaac, so they may be washed clean from sin, to be dressed instantly with our heavenly Father's glorious perfection and never-ending Righteousness thus to enter eternal life forever justified in heaven's glory.

Therefore, only those that have been baptized with our heavenly Father's love that it is burning wildly over Jerusalem's holy hill for His Son, for the Holy Spirit and for you these days along with your loved ones and friends, then, they will enter eternal life only to know love, peace, prosperity and the never-ending joys to be saved in heaven. That is why, that you must do everything you may be able to do these days to enter into Abraham and Isaac's ancient altar of love burning for you with passion and great care, so you may become baptized with the perfect holiness that you must obtain to enter eternal life, by having your name written in the book of life.

Today, if you fail to be baptized within Abraham and Isaac's altar of love that is our heavenly Father's heart filled with the primitive love that He has always felt for His Son, then, you will die in your sins, because your sins have not been removed, for you to dress with His glory, perfection and righteous to enter eternal life. Meaning that, you will die in your sins only to be embraced with hell's torment to know torment after torment forever, because you failed to please our heavenly Father by failing to enter with Him into the ancient altar of love, between Abraham and his son Isaac, so you may be baptized with the fire that blesses and enriches you into eternity.

Besides, hell's torment is not a place where you may want to go, but, instead you would rather go into heaven's glory where our heavenly Father along with His Son and the Holy Spirit will love you with the blessed life that appreciates you always with blessings that you will fail to know forever unless you are baptized with His old love. That is why, that these days more than anything else in life, regardless of how precious it may be, you need to make it the first thing that you must do in life before you die, and this is to ascend over Jerusalem's holy hill to burn with our Lord Jesus Christ within Abraham and Isaac's altar of love to become saved.

You need to burn within this ancient love between Abraham and Isaac over Jerusalem's holy hill, because this altar of love it is our heavenly Father's very holy heart burning with the prehistoric love that He has always felt for His Son Jesus Christ, for the Holy Spirit and for you too these days, so you may become saved at last. Failing to be baptized within the engulfing fire of love of this ancient altar, between Abraham and Isaac his only beloved son, it is the greatest mistake that will ever make in this life and in the next one to come that it is no way possible that you can ever fix it unless you do it now, the sooner the better.

These days, to be baptized over Jerusalem's holy hill burning fire of love between Abraham and Isaac is the greatest thing that you will ever do not only for yourself but also for your loved ones, including your friends, because all truth and justice will be fulfilled abundantly with the Holy Spirit of the holy name and of the eternal commandments. And that is all that our heavenly Father had asked Abraham to do for Him and the same thing He is asking all of His children (to do), so they may all fulfill before Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts in heaven's glory, for truth and justice to prevail into eternity, for His name's glory.

These days, these blessings have come into our life and that of your loved ones, too, including your friends, because Abraham placed the wood over his only son Isaac, so he may become the ultimate sacrifice of the ancient love that our heavenly Father had entrusted him as His Son Jesus Christ was born as Isaac, baptizing you with salvation love, everlastingly. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ". Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: "Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén". Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: "Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén". Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main