Can someone point me to the direction of vajncuab?

dirty socks

Jan 30, 2018, 5:05:58 PM1/30/18
It seems that he knows a lot about the history of the secret war, along with the people involved in it. Was wondering perhaps he can shed some light to me about some things during the war that I have questions about. Would like to communicate via email with him. My email is cvy...@gmail.com

Thanks everyone!

-Dirty Socks

dirty socks

Jan 30, 2018, 5:20:28 PM1/30/18
Zoo li Hlob Vaj Ncuab paub ntau yam txog keeb kwm tsov rog 1960-1975, nrog rau cov tub rog sibhawm ntawd. Kuv xav nug nws ib ob lo lus txog kuv Yawg. Thov, pab kuv contact nws! Kuv tus email yog: cvy...@gmail.com

Ua Tsuag!

sengsu lynhiavu

Feb 4, 2018, 5:11:42 PM2/4/18
Dirty sock

Koj Yawg yog leej twg no? Tej zoo kuv Txiv teb tau rau koj.

9tiam

Feb 7, 2018, 11:56:24 PM2/7/18
Kuv Yawg yog Commander Xyum Yaj ua yog Nais Khes nyob Khang Khai.

sengsu lynhiavu

Feb 11, 2018, 2:34:08 PM2/11/18
Brother dirty sock,

The best ces koj rov mus nug cov kwvtij neej tsa Hmoob khankaib, hope you find the good answer.