did vp really care about hmoob as he claimed?

Zoo

Aug 6, 2015, 5:21:05 PM8/6/15
Just now learned from a credible source that the cia told vp or his advisors as early as 1966-67 that the US will abandone the war, and lea ve south east asia to the communist. Since then, did vp and his advisors plan an exit strategy for hnoob, it seemed there was none. One of vp's advisors who learned about the news, planned to relocated ll his close reltives to Natak areas, close to the mekong river and border to Thailand, to be ready when the cia leave. When he made the request the the local authorities and the governor of Vientian, it was approved with one condition, vp can no longer use those hmoob people as he wanted to. And vp diallowed the relocation of those people, instead, resttled them around phakhet, hoiikham and muangcha areas.

VP made no request the the cia to provide safe exit or protection to hmoob people in anyways or manner either. VP also claimed that he made it possible for hmoob to come to america, but that it seemed to be nonsense either. Most hmoob come to america by way of humanitarian, unlike the vietnames that were automatically taken by american, and no question ask.

yag...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2015, 9:55:07 PM8/6/15
what you're referring to is a known fact..in fact, it was known when southeast asia was divided back in the 50s. vp should have known this and i am sure he did.

it was the backward mong that did not know.

but, these things were beside the point...vp did care about the mong. also,keep in mind that the war in laos was a secret (only a few top officials in america really knew the true horror of it).

mi hlub

Aug 7, 2015, 2:28:23 PM8/7/15
On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 4:21:05 PM UTC-5, Zoo wrote:
> Just now learned from a credible source that the cia told vp or his advisors as early as 1966-67 that the US will abandone the war, and lea ve south east asia to the communist. Since then, did vp and his advisors plan an exit strategy for hnoob, it seemed there was none. One of vp's advisors who learned about the news, planned to relocated ll his close reltives to Natak areas, close to the mekong river and border to Thailand, to be ready when the cia leave. When he made the request the the local authorities and the governor of Vientian, it was approved with one condition, vp can no longer use those hmoob people as he wanted to. And vp diallowed the relocation of those people, instead, resttled them around phakhet, hoiikham and muangcha areas.
>
> VP made no request the the cia to provide safe exit or protection to hmoob people in anyways or manner either. VP also claimed that he made it possible for hmoob to come to america, but that it seemed to be nonsense either. Most hmoob come to america by way of humanitarian, unlike the vietnames that were automatically taken by american, and no question ask.

Take it any wayyousee fit but you can NotDeny that hmong involvement in that vietnam war had brought you n me over here. Youare ruam if you failed to regconize the logic that without gvp hmong will not be part of that war so we would notb chase out after commie won in1975 without being chased we are still ppoor no ba bs md etc._._i thank him already by spending 10k++ in gvp neohom from 1994 to 2004

mi hlub

Aug 8, 2015, 11:52:22 AM8/8/15
THE KEYWORD HERE IS HATEHMONG BY THE COMMIE for HMONG DEFENSE LAOS TO THE MAX. THE VIET FORCES USED ALL BEST TRICKS that the VIET EVER KNOW YET BUA LONG CAN NOT BE CONQUER. THE VIET USE THOSE TACTICS that the VIET USED in DIEN BIENFU AGAINST THE FRENCH and made the FRENCH RAN OUT NEVER TO RETURN. ON OF THOSE TRICKS WAS THE TUNNEL DIGGING. this tactics was to dig a tunnel from 500-1,00 meters away from a geographicall hidden from the opposition. thi tunnel will go horizontally deep underground into the enemy FORT. ONCE THE viet ESTIMATED that the tunnel is under the FORT. the direction of the tunnel THAN ANGLE UP ONCE THE TUNNEL EMERGED AT THE CENTER of the fort. the VIET FORCES JUST KEEP RUNNING TO FLOOD the fort in THOUSAND. THI TACTIC COUGHT ENEMY BY SURPRISE WHICH ENSURED A CHANCE TO CONQUER THE FORT ALMOST 100%. BUT this tactic failed to work against GVP'S FORCE. GVP'S HAD KNOWN the VIET used that tactic to kill the FRENCH. SO GVP'S FORCES WERE VERY SENSITIVE TO SUCH TACTICS BY SOME CRAZY SENSES. THE FORT DEFENDERS WOULD SPENDED HOURS JUST LAYING FLAT WITH THE EARS AGAINST THE GROUND TO LISTEN TO DIGGING NOISES. BY DOING SO THE FORT DEFENDER KNEW THE GENERAL LOCATION THAT THE TUNNEL WILL POP UP SO ALL BOMBS WERE PILE NEARBY ONCE THE TUNNEL OPEN UP DEFENDERS IGNIGTED THE BOMBS TO CLOSE THE TUNNEL IMMEDIATELY. TO THE PONT THE VIETKONG AND DAKKONG HATE HMONG FORCES. IN THAT WAR VIETKONG AND DAK KONG WERE CONSIDWE THE ELITE OF VIET FORCES YET THEY FAILED AGAINST THE BUALONG REGION FORTS BECAUSE GVP GOT TOP HMONG COLONEL THERE. THIS HATE LEADS TO COMMIE TO TERMINATE HMONG ONCE COMMIE WON IN 1975. WE HMONG WERE CHASED OUT. AFTER YEARS OF FIGHTING WE HAD TO RUN OUT TO OTHER NATION and no other choice but THAILAND. AFTER 1985-1986 HMONG IN VINAI REFUGEE CAMP LOST ALL HOPS TO TAKE BACK LAOS FROM THAI NEWS PAPER DECLARED GVP WILL BE ARREST INSIGHT IN THAILAND. THIS NEWS STIRRED A GREAT DEAL TO SENT HMONG OUT TO A 3RD NATION. I PICK USA AS MY DESTINATION. I WOULD HAD CHOSEN FRANCE IF I KNEW 10% OF IT'S LANGUAGE. BUT I DIDN'T SO USA WAS MY ONLY CHOICE. HMONG STARTED TO DISH VINAI BY 1990 VINAI WAS ALMOST EMPTY BY 1992-93 VINAI WAS DEAD. I GOT RELATIVES WHO STAYED UNTIL VINAI WAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED AND ALL STILL REMAIN IN VINAI WERE SENT TO CHIANGKHAM REFUGEE CAMP. WE HMONG DID NOT GET THOUSAND IN BA,BS, MA,MS,MD,JD, and PhD FOR NOTHING WITHOUT GVP INVOLVEMENT.

mi hlub

Aug 10, 2015, 10:21:39 AM8/10/15
GVP HAD HOUSES FULL OF MONEY AND WIVES IF HE DID NOT CARE ABOUT POOR HMONG HE DID NOT HAVE TO GO OUT OF HIS HOUSE FOR A IVAL ITEMS PUSHING AHEAD WITH NATIONSL REVSINGLE STEP. IN 2000-2004 I SAW GVP at meetings and he seemed to surfer some OLDY ILNESS YET HE KEEP WALKINP'S AGE DO THE SAME AS GVP DID. HE STLL WALKING AND PUSHING AHEAD WITH NATIONAL REVIVAL AGENDA. NO OTHER HMONG WILL MATCH GVP IN THIS AREA. IF WE RETIRE NAT 80 SOME YEAR I BET WE WILL JUST GO FISHING AND CARE NOT ABOUT A POOR NATION AS LWILAOS. OUR GENERATION MIGHT NO EVEN BE ABLE TO WALK PASS 70 LET ALONE TALKING/RUNNING NATIONAL REVIVAL AGENDA.

Zoo

Aug 14, 2015, 3:33:16 AM8/14/15
Oh, finally we have mi hlub, a hmong intellectual in sch forum. It is now your chance and your term to change and to turn hmong arround to a better and brighter future...

mi hlub

Aug 14, 2015, 4:32:42 AM8/14/15
Given the chance 4 hmong to have a nation my fear mo es t is city CRIMES follow by fedalism which China was in ww2 that made EZ for small population Japan population and army to conquer China beat,slave and made women to serve leg meat in brothel which Chinese still hate upto now. Coup and fedalism will tear hmong nation into pieces.

mi hlub

Aug 14, 2015, 12:57:02 PM8/14/15
On Friday, August 14, 2015 at 2:33:16 AM UTC-5, Zoo wrote:
> Oh, finally we have mi hlub, a hmong intellectual in sch forum. It is now your chance and your term to change and to turn hmong arround to a better and brighter future...

IF YOU ask me about COMPUTER I MIGHT a few thing but government and PLOLITICS are NOT my talents.l need a MASTER IN POLITICAL SCIENCE DEGREE. RUNNING GOV OR NONPROFIT ORG IS MY LEAS FAVOR. FISHING AT THE LAKE/RIVER IS MY MOST FAVOR. IF MN IS POOR IN FISHING I WOULD HAD MOVED OUT LONG AGO.