Foundational Science: Wonders of the Universe (Series)

HenryDavidT

Jul 31, 2015, 1:29:58 PM7/31/15
If you've watched Carl Sagan's COSMOS 25-30 years ago, or any time in between, you'd appreciate this shorter, 4-part series, WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE by BBC and Brian Cox.

I rank WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE (first broadcast 4 years ago, 2011), along with Sagan's COSMOS and Attenborough's THE LIFE OF MAMMALS, as being the very best educational programming for general audiences on fundamental science...

These truly are educational programs that stir deep inside our humanity, both as individuals and as a species, both so short-lived and so frail, living precariously on a tiny rock flying across vast space... going around a tiny galaxy, a trip that takes our earth around 250,000,000 years to make just one revolution.... a galaxy that while seemingly mind bogglingly big to us humans ---- since it takes light 100,000 years to travel from one side to the other ---
is nonetheless nothing but one tiny dot among 100 to 200 BILLION galaxies dotting a landscape known as the visible Cosmos that stretches almost 14 billion light-years in either direction we look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhKVkRvTjsk&index=54&list=PL0jkHEmdeMLNXNNaOCsOx0gcDne4CM4E3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSZZezX4dwo&list=PL0jkHEmdeMLNXNNaOCsOx0gcDne4CM4E3&index=55

mi hlub

Jul 31, 2015, 7:45:34 PM7/31/15
Thing keeps changing all the time. If you got wonderful wife today does not guarantee you will get the same wonderful one tomorrow. She could be your NIGHTMARE TONIGHT. TAW VWM CAN RENDER SOMEONE DISABLE WITHIN 5 TO 10 MINUTES. I KNOW BECAUSE JULY 2014 I GOT ONE THAT LOCKED ME TO MY BED 24X7 FOR 7 MONTHS. IT HURT SO GOOD NO ONE CAN GET WITHIN 3 FEET OF MY LEGGS. MY KID JUST HAD TO DO ALL TRANSFERS 4ME EVERY TIME FOR 7 MONTHS. NOW I'M BETTER SO I CAN DO THOSE TRANSFER BY MYSELF.

mi hlub

Jul 31, 2015, 8:09:22 PM7/31/15
Tonight at 1AM 740 million Chinese soldiers could sneak through Russia Ross over TO ALASKA TAN FLOOD DOWN SOUTH to kill every living g thing inside US border EZ.
Hey how about Nukes? China could throw dozens tonight. Oops asteroids. Things Chang all the time that was how mammal had replaced the Dinosaur. Do not sleep tonight you might miss it.

yag...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2015, 11:33:59 PM8/2/15
mi hlub

thov qhuas koj