Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

German nationalism is destroying Europe...and Germany

1 katselukerta
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

ADR

lukematon,
21.9.2011 klo 1.46.5721.9.2011
vastaanottaja
First of all, for the idiots here in this forum, let me say that I
hold the Greek governments responsible for the current crisis, on the
basis of joining the Eurozone without any understanding of what this
meant for the Greek economy. I thought that from the point onwards,
the disaster was certain, only the timing was not. Many foresaw (in
fact, there is a tone of material on that) that the Euro would become
undone during the first major recession.

However, a major blame for what is happening right now is purely the
fault of German hypernationalism. This nationalism was fed by
Merkel's own intellectually challenged right wing coalition. The
whole message there and the prior election crapola was that Germany's
voters were really funding the EU and were squeezed out. All of that
while Germany was fast expanding its exports to the Eurozone while
limiting its imports. So, the German public, having been fed this
nationalist crapola for years, is now hostile to any "rescue" of
Greece or any other EU country, or even the expansion of the stability
fund (although none of these so far have costed a cent to any German
taxpayer). Thus, German nationalism is about to cause one of the
worse crisis in Europe, one that would devastate Germany itself.

The Greek debt is peanuts but the standards of the financial crash of
2008 (which, in the US it required close to 3 trillion dollars of
fiscal and Fed funding to stabilize...and this was just in the US).
If Greece restructured its debt (as I and others have strongly argued
about 15 months ago), European and some US banks would have lost
something close to 100 billion dollars. This would have saved Greece
which would have soon exited the recession and started growing again.
It would have caused minor ripples in the world banking.

However, German stupidity and nationalist claims that Germany was not
going to subscribe the "affluent life-style" of the Greeks simply set
the stage for the upcoming disaster which would cost trillions of
dollars to fix and which would likely destroy the Eurozone. In the
process, Germany would slide into recession, its unemployment would
mushroom and its export markets will evaporate. In fact, this is
already happening. And it is happening because the German government
is facing huge popular revolt against loaning Greece 8 billion
euros!!! The idiotic German political elite is ready to blow up
trillions of euros in Germany to "save" 8 billion euros. This
absolutely remarkable. This is why there is no surprise that many
comment that German politicians are even thicker and stupider than the
Greek ones. Having fed the nationalist monster with lies for all
these years, they are now incapable of letting go!!!

gogu

lukematon,
21.9.2011 klo 3.37.4821.9.2011
vastaanottaja
? "ADR" <aret...@yahoo.com> ?????? ??? ??????
> First of all, for the idiots here in this forum, let me say that I
> hold the Greek governments responsible for the current crisis,

Who cares what you think???!!!
Go away TROLL and stop seeking attention in this ng!
You have lost all your credibility and you are regarded not only as a TROLL
but also as an ultimate idiot and ill educated jerk!
Uuuuust!

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and more:
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Nashton

lukematon,
21.9.2011 klo 7.10.2421.9.2011
vastaanottaja
On 9/21/11 2:46 AM, ADR wrote:
> First of all, for the idiots here in this forum, let me say that I
> hold the Greek governments responsible for the current crisis, on the
> basis of joining the Eurozone without any understanding of what this
> meant for the Greek economy.

Yawn.

I thought that from the point onwards,
> the disaster was certain, only the timing was not.

What does this mean? What point?

Many foresaw (in
> fact, there is a tone of material on that) that the Euro would become
> undone during the first major recession.

Still standing and strong. Just because you mustered up some articles
from the myriad of opinions from economists in sensationalist rags,
doesn't mean that you are correct.
In fact, your whole thesis has been a joke.

But that's what you get when you use unreliable sources and data.

> However, a major blame for what is happening right now is purely the
> fault of German hypernationalism. This nationalism was fed by
> Merkel's own intellectually challenged right wing coalition. The
> whole message there and the prior election crapola was that Germany's
> voters were really funding the EU and were squeezed out. All of that
> while Germany was fast expanding its exports to the Eurozone while
> limiting its imports. So, the German public, having been fed this
> nationalist crapola for years, is now hostile to any "rescue" of
> Greece or any other EU country, or even the expansion of the stability
> fund (although none of these so far have costed a cent to any German
> taxpayer). Thus, German nationalism is about to cause one of the
> worse crisis in Europe, one that would devastate Germany itself.

Another ..prediction?
And yet, Germany is still outperforming most G20 economies. Go figure.
When do you think they will....vanish, with their high tech exports and
robust fiscal policies from the face of the Earth?

> The Greek debt is peanuts but the standards of the financial crash of
> 2008 (which, in the US it required close to 3 trillion dollars of
> fiscal and Fed funding to stabilize...and this was just in the US).

350 billion Euros is not peanuts.
That's how much you know about money and the economy.
Moreover,any default of this magnitude will spark a contagion effect in
other heavily indebted European economies.

No, malaka. your solutions are not worth a second thought.

> If Greece restructured its debt (as I and others have strongly argued
> about 15 months ago),

You and others? Do you think you have the expertise to even comment on
anything related to the economy in the light of the fact that you
believe that 350 billion Euros is small change?

European and some US banks would have lost
> something close to 100 billion dollars. This would have saved Greece
> which would have soon exited the recession and started growing again.
> It would have caused minor ripples in the world banking.

No kidding. Perhaps another meltdown, even worse than the one
experienced in 2008.
In the meantime, Greece is cleaning up its act from every standpoint
imaginable and they are ROLLING UP THEIR SLEEVES and getting to the
heart of their near collapse.

> However, German stupidity and nationalist claims that Germany was not
> going to subscribe the "affluent life-style" of the Greeks simply set
> the stage for the upcoming disaster which would cost trillions of
> dollars to fix and which would likely destroy the Eurozone.

Bigot. You accuse Germans of being racists [sic] and you turn around and
tar everyone with the same brush by accusing *them* of being racist.

In the
> process, Germany would slide into recession, its unemployment would
> mushroom and its export markets will evaporate.

LOL.

In fact, this is
> already happening. And it is happening because the German government
> is facing huge popular revolt against loaning Greece 8 billion
> euros!!!

Popular revolt? Can you cite a source? I've seen polls, but no
demonstrations or any sign of what can be considered a popular revolt.

The idiotic German political elite is ready to blow up
> trillions of euros in Germany to "save" 8 billion euros.

You have to understand, malaka, that Germans are just as worried about
their income and future as anyone else. There are no 2 ways about it. I
would be worried if I were a German myself. The last thing they want is
their pension plans, banks and revenues to collapse, hence the resistance.

This
> absolutely remarkable. This is why there is no surprise that many
> comment that German politicians are even thicker and stupider than the
> Greek ones. Having fed the nationalist monster with lies for all
> these years, they are now incapable of letting go!!!

Oh boy, you are so utterly delusional, it's not even funny.
It's time to let it go, anidee. You are the last person anyone would
consult in order to help solve the crisis.

--
ADR on the open letter of Greek academics on the economy.
Pissaridis, Nobel Prize laureate is amongst them.

"This letter, signed mostly by persons with appointments and strong
connections to Greek academia has been extensively panned in the
forums of Greek academics wild inaccuracies, obvious distortions and
absolute lack of solutions."

"There is not chance in hell that the government will get
access to a persons' account that has moved the his/her
money quite legally to Switzerland or any other European
bank"

The naive ADR on Swiss accounts.

"Of course, they will be great Greek patriots who will fight on -and
eventually win-. In the meantime, I will stay with some proud people,
the Irish (since I have a great emotional connection with the place
and dear memories) "

ADR taking another emotional tantrum, takin g his marbles and going home.

"Palestinian rockets killed only a few rats in Israel"

Another "lesson" on current events from ADR

"I am always right, I am never wrong and you can't deal with it"

ADR and is God like infallibility

"When there are commentaries in the Wall Street Journal calling for the
replacement of this ridiculous government, you know we have reached
the end of the road"

ADR and the credence he places on ...magazines concerning the rise or
fall of a govt.

"That's impossible. For the news of the fire to travel from Rome to
Actium and for the Nero to sail back to Rome it would take many more
days than the fire lasted. Nero would have arrived just to see
smoking ashes."

For ADR, Actium = Antium
Ti Lozanh, ti Kozanh.

"This totally laughable and it shows
that you are smoking something powerful.
Have you tried to install a
DSL line at home in Greece lately?"

ADR on broadband penetration in Greece.

"These radiation level are just within certain areas of the reactor.
Let's not overblow the whole thing. Provided that the plant is
finally secured and cleaned, this radiation level will decline quite
quickly (depending on the actual elements that provide the
radiation)."

ADR forgetting about the plutonium, offers his in depth
analysis of the nuclear reactor crisis in Japan.

"To think that Anastassios had anything to do with the manufacture of
medicines is a frightening thought.

A man of fathomless ignorance who uses it as knowledge to guide action
and is involved in pharmacy imparts to medication a sense of Russian
roulette that's worse than the fear of disease.

Be afraid.

A man for whom Actium is the same as Antium, inequalities are the same
as negative statements, thinks just as well that chloride is the same
as clorate and sulfide the same as sulfate. There never was a
sophist movement, ancient Greece and Rome had no lawyers, and science
is never concerned with proving negatives. Anything goes, folks.

A mind that dysfunctional in a relaxed history forum with not
deadlines or bosses must be even worse in the spheres of life with
strict obligations.

Bingo! Then one hears that such a man failed to meet his performance
goals at his work and got a bonus of exactly zero dollars last year.
And that shortly afterward his employer reconsidered Mr. Retzios'
business contribution in his 24 months of employment and felt he was
being robbed, and rightfully fired the goober's a.s.

How many times must that have happened to Anastassios,... and
counting?"

Someone pegging the fool ADR for who he really is.

Nestor

lukematon,
21.9.2011 klo 9.30.4821.9.2011
vastaanottaja
For the idiot,who pollutes this NG with his mentally challenged
12 yeard like outbursts here is a must read:
This for written for you
"KAΨΤΕ ΤΑ ΟΛΑ, ΓΑ@#ΣΤΕ ΤΑ ΟΛΑ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΓΥΡΙΣΕΤΕ ΣΤΗ ΔΡΑΧΜΗ. ΒΛΕΠΩ ΝΑ
ΕΡΧΕΤΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΠΑΝΗΓΥΡΙΚΗ ΠΤΩΧΕΥΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΘΡΙΑΜΒΕΥΤΙΚΗ ΕΠΙΣΤΡΟΦΗ ΣΤΗ
ΔΡΑΧΜΗ… ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΟ ΔΩΡΟ ΓΙΑ ΜΑΣ, ΜΕ ΕIΣΟΔΗΜΑΤΑ ΣΕ ΣΚΛΗΡΟ
ΝΟΜΙΣΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΘΕΣΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΞΕΝΕΣ ΤΡΑΠΕΖΕΣ, ΠΟΥ ΘΑ ΑΓΟΡΑΣΟΥΜΕ ΣΕ ΜΙΑ
ΝΥΧΤΑ ΤΑ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ ΥΠΟΤΙΜΗΜΕΝΑ, ΔΡΑΧΜΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΑ ΠΕΡΙΟΥΣΙΑΚΑ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΑ
(ΜΕΤΟΧΕΣ, ΟΜΟΛΟΓΑ, ΑΚΙΝΗΤΑ…). ΤΟΤΕ ΘΑ ΓΙΝΕΤΕ ΞΕΝΟΙ ΣΤΟΝ ΤΟΠΟ ΣΑΣ, ΧΩΡΙΣ
ΑΓΟΡΑΣΤΙΚΗ ΔΥΝΑΜΗ ΚΑΙ ΙΧΝΟΣ ΑΞΙΟΠΡΕΠΕΙΑΣ. ΘΑ ΗΘΕΛΑ ΝΑ ΕΝΗΜΕΡΩΣΩ
ΟΠΟΙΟΝΔΗΠΟΤΕ ΦΤΩΧΟΜΠΙΝΕ ΕΛΛΗΝΑΡΑ ΕΧΕΙ ΞΕΜΕΙΝΕΙ ΑΠΟ ΧΡΗΜΑΤΑ, ΒΡΙΣΚΕΤΑΙ
ΣΤΑ ΠΡΟΘΥΡΑ ΠΤΩΧΕΥΣΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΕΙΛΕΙΤΑΙ ΜΕ ΦΥΛΑΚΙΣΗ ΛΟΓΩ ΧΡΕΩΝ, ΝΑ ΜΕ
ΕΝΗΜΕΡΩΣΕΙ ΓΙΑ ΟΠΟΙΑΔΗΠΟΤΕ ΜΕΛΛΟΝΤΙΚΗ ΠΩΛΗΣΗ ΠΕΡΙΟΥΣΙΑΚΩΝ ΤΟΥ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΩΝ
(ΔΙΑΜΕΡΙΣΜΑ, ΚΑΤΑΣΤΗΜΑ, ΟΙΚΟΠΕΔΟ, ΕΞΟΧΙΚΟ, ΑΓΡΟΤΕΜΑΧΙΟ, ΔΑΣΙΚΗ ΕΚΤΑΣΗ,
ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΕΣ ΜΕΤΟΧΕΣ, ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ ΟΜΟΛΟΓΑ, ΧΡΥΣΑΦΙΚΑ, ΑΣΗΜΙΚΑ). ΣΕ 5-6 ΜΗΝΕΣ
ΘΑ ΜΠΟΡΩ ΝΑ ΤΟΥ ΚΑΝΩ ΜΙΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΣΥΜΦΕΡΟΥΣΑ ΠΡΟΣΦΟΡΑ (20% ΠΑΝΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΙΣ
ΤΟΤΕ ΕΜΠΟΡΙΚΕΣ ΑΞΙΕΣ) ΣΕ ΜΕΤΡΗΤΑ, AMEΣA KATABΛHTEA, ΚΑΙ ΣΕ ΥΠΟΤΙΜΗΜΕΝΕΣ
ΔΡΑΧΜΕΣ… ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ, ΑΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΔΥΝΑΤΟΝ Η ΜΕΤΑΦΟΡΑ ΧΡΗΜΑΤΩΝ Ή ΕΜΒΑΣΜΑΤΟΣ ΝΑ
ΓΙΝΕΙ ΜΕΣΩ ΜΗ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗΣ ΤΡΑΠΕΖΑΣ. ΤΕΜΠΕΛΗΔΕΣ, ΚΑΦΡΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΑΡΑΔΕΣ ΒΑΛΤΕ
ΤΟ ΠΙΣΙΝΟ ΣΑΣ ΚΑΤΩ, ΔΟΥΛΕΨΤΕ ΣΚΛΗΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΟΤΕΛΕΣΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΚΑΙ ΞΕΧΑΣΤΕ ΤΗ
ΖΩΗ ΠΟΥ ΞΕΡΑΤΕ ΜΕ ΤΑ ΠΑΡΑΚΜΙΑΚΑ ΜΠΟΥΖΟΥΚΛΕΡΙ, ΤΑ ΣΚΥΛΟΜΑΓΑΖΑ, ΤΙΣ
ΞΑΠΛΕΣ ΣΤΙΣ ΚΑΦΕΤΕΡΙΕΣ ΑΝΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΠΙΚΡΑΤΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΑ ΔΑΝΕΙΚΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ
ΕΥΡΩΠΗ. ΤΑ ΑΣΤΕΙΑ ΤΕΛΕΙΩΣΑΝ… ΟΣΟ ΓΡΗΓOΡΟΤΕΡΑ ΤΟ ΣΥΝΕΙΔΗΤΟΠΟΙΗΣΕΤΕ ΤΟΣΟ
ΤΟ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΟ ΓΙΑ ΣΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΑ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ ΣΑΣ, AN ΔΕΝ ΘΕΛΕΤΕ ΟΙ ΓΙΟΙ ΣΑΣ ΝΑ
ΓΙΝΟΥΝΕ ΑΝΕΙΔΙΚΕΥΤΟΙ ΜΕΤΑΝΑΣΤΕΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΛΒΑΝΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΚΟΡΕΣ ΣΑΣ ΦΤΗΝΕΣ
ΠΟΡΝΕΣ ΣΤΑ ΜΠΟΥΡΔΕΛΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΥΡΩΠΗΣ.

ΕΛΛΗΝΑΣ ΕΞ ΑΜΕΡΙΚΗΣ

0 uutta viestiä