Damned if you do and damned if you don't

Alexander Arnakis

Feb 5, 2012, 1:05:45 AM2/5/12

http://www.e-typos.com/

Αυτή τη στιγμή η Ελλάδα βρίσκεται στην εξής θέση: Ή θα αποδεχθεί τα
νέα μέτρα που απαιτούν οι δανειστές και θα οδηγηθεί με μαθηματική
ακρίβεια σε επίσημη χρεοκοπία και σε δεύτερη φάση σε έξοδο από το ευρώ
ή θα αρνηθεί να υποστεί ακόμα μία μάταιη βιαιότητα και θα οδηγηθεί
πάλι στο ίδιο αποτέλεσμα, χρεοκοπία, με τους δανειστές να φορτώνουν
την ευθύνη για την κατάληξη στην ίδια τη χώρα.

Nashton

Feb 5, 2012, 7:11:58 AM2/5/12
Bravo Arnaki! Arista! Akoma mia fora mas ta zalhzeis me gnwmes kai
sumperasmata allwn.

Ko8wnia.
--
ADR on the current fiscal crisis : "There is no evidence
whatsoever that Greece spent irresponsibly and that it did not manage

ADR on the open letter of Greek academics on the economy.
Pissaridis, Nobel Prize laureate is amongst them.

"This letter, signed mostly by persons with appointments and strong
connections to Greek academia has been extensively panned in the
forums of Greek academics wild inaccuracies, obvious distortions and
absolute lack of solutions."

"There is not chance in hell that the government will get
access to a persons' account that has moved the his/her
money quite legally to Switzerland or any other European
bank"

The naive ADR on Swiss accounts.

"Of course, they will be great Greek patriots who will fight on -and
eventually win-. In the meantime, I will stay with some proud people,
the Irish (since I have a great emotional connection with the place
and dear memories) "

ADR taking another emotional tantrum, takin g his marbles and going home.

"Palestinian rockets killed only a few rats in Israel"

Another "lesson" on current events from ADR

"I am always right, I am never wrong and you can't deal with it"

ADR and is God like infallibility

"When there are commentaries in the Wall Street Journal calling for the
replacement of this ridiculous government, you know we have reached
the end of the road"

ADR and the credence he places on ...magazines concerning the rise or
fall of a govt.

"That's impossible. For the news of the fire to travel from Rome to
Actium and for the Nero to sail back to Rome it would take many more
days than the fire lasted. Nero would have arrived just to see
smoking ashes."

For ADR, Actium = Antium
Ti Lozanh, ti Kozanh.

"This totally laughable and it shows
that you are smoking something powerful.
Have you tried to install a
DSL line at home in Greece lately?"

ADR on broadband penetration in Greece.

"These radiation level are just within certain areas of the reactor.
Let's not overblow the whole thing. Provided that the plant is
finally secured and cleaned, this radiation level will decline quite
quickly (depending on the actual elements that provide the
radiation)."

ADR forgetting about the plutonium, offers his in depth
analysis of the nuclear reactor crisis in Japan.

"To think that Anastassios had anything to do with the manufacture of
medicines is a frightening thought.

A man of fathomless ignorance who uses it as knowledge to guide action
and is involved in pharmacy imparts to medication a sense of Russian
roulette that's worse than the fear of disease.

Be afraid.

A man for whom Actium is the same as Antium, inequalities are the same
as negative statements, thinks just as well that chloride is the same
as clorate and sulfide the same as sulfate. There never was a
sophist movement, ancient Greece and Rome had no lawyers, and science
is never concerned with proving negatives. Anything goes, folks.

A mind that dysfunctional in a relaxed history forum with not
deadlines or bosses must be even worse in the spheres of life with
strict obligations.

Bingo! Then one hears that such a man failed to meet his performance
goals at his work and got a bonus of exactly zero dollars last year.
And that shortly afterward his employer reconsidered Mr. Retzios'
business contribution in his 24 months of employment and felt he was
being robbed, and rightfully fired the goober's a.s.

How many times must that have happened to Anastassios,... and
counting?"

Someone pegging the fool ADR for who he really is.

gogu

Feb 5, 2012, 10:08:58 AM2/5/12
Ο "Nashton" <na...@na.ca> έγραψε στο μήνυμα
> On 12-02-05 2:05 AM, Alexander Arnakis wrote:
>>
>> http://www.e-typos.com/
>>
>> Αυτή τη στιγμή η Ελλάδα βρίσκεται στην εξής θέση: Ή θα αποδεχθεί τα
>> νέα μέτρα που απαιτούν οι δανειστές και θα οδηγηθεί με μαθηματική
>> ακρίβεια σε επίσημη χρεοκοπία και σε δεύτερη φάση σε έξοδο από το ευρώ
>> ή θα αρνηθεί να υποστεί ακόμα μία μάταιη βιαιότητα και θα οδηγηθεί
>> πάλι στο ίδιο αποτέλεσμα, χρεοκοπία, με τους δανειστές να φορτώνουν
>> την ευθύνη για την κατάληξη στην ίδια τη χώρα.

> Bravo Arnaki! Arista! Akoma mia fora mas ta zalhzeis me gnwmes kai
> sumperasmata allwn.

What I like most to this Pythia is this part: "...Ή θα αποδεχθεί τα νέα
μέτρα που απαιτούν οι δανειστές και θα οδηγηθεί με μαθηματική ακρίβεια σε
επίσημη χρεοκοπία..."!
So Arnakis/Pythia is *SURE* that if Greece follows the new memorandum (I
admit, with a few wrong things/assumptions but generally the only solution)
will be led at bankruptcy...mathematically!!!!
WOW, he knows better than G-d!

> Ko8wnia.

Hihihi;-)
Well said!
And BTW, I owe you an apology; Arnakis *is* indeed the same as ADR/Roubini
as you were saying and no better at all as I was sustaining.
Mea culpa.

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and more:
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

choro

Feb 5, 2012, 7:26:59 PM2/5/12
On 05/02/2012 15:08, gogu wrote:
> Ο "Nashton"<na...@na.ca> έγραψε στο μήνυμα
>> On 12-02-05 2:05 AM, Alexander Arnakis wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.e-typos.com/
>>>
>>> Αυτή τη στιγμή η Ελλάδα βρίσκεται στην εξής θέση: Ή θα αποδεχθεί τα
>>> νέα μέτρα που απαιτούν οι δανειστές και θα οδηγηθεί με μαθηματική
>>> ακρίβεια σε επίσημη χρεοκοπία και σε δεύτερη φάση σε έξοδο από το ευρώ
>>> ή θα αρνηθεί να υποστεί ακόμα μία μάταιη βιαιότητα και θα οδηγηθεί
>>> πάλι στο ίδιο αποτέλεσμα, χρεοκοπία, με τους δανειστές να φορτώνουν
>>> την ευθύνη για την κατάληξη στην ίδια τη χώρα.
>

>> Bravo Arnaki! Arista! Akoma mia fora mas ta zalhzeis me gnwmes kai
>> sumperasmata allwn.
>
> What I like most to this Pythia is this part: "...Ή θα αποδεχθεί τα νέα
> μέτρα που απαιτούν οι δανειστές και θα οδηγηθεί με μαθηματική ακρίβεια σε
> επίσημη χρεοκοπία..."!
> So Arnakis/Pythia is *SURE* that if Greece follows the new memorandum (I
> admit, with a few wrong things/assumptions but generally the only solution)
> will be led at bankruptcy...mathematically!!!!
> WOW, he knows better than G-d!

Can't you spell God as God, you blubber boy?
-- choro

Alexander Arnakis

Feb 5, 2012, 8:01:40 PM2/5/12
On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 00:26:59 +0000, choro <ch...@tvco.net> wrote:

>Can't you spell God as God, you blubber boy?
>-- choro

He's a Romanian Jew. That's how the Jews spell "God" -- they just
can't bring themselves to write the full name of God.

Noting wrong with being Jewish, btw.

gogu

Feb 6, 2012, 6:41:53 AM2/6/12
? "Alexander Arnakis" <inv...@invalid.invalid> ?????? ??? ??????
"Romanian Jew" is your mother filth;-)
BTW, congratulations for LYING and siding with a Turkish anti-Greek TROLL!
Omoios ston omoio kai h kopria sta laxana;-)
Siktir;-)