FR: LYNGOS RE: WHO ARE DIVIDING US

George S. Tsapanos

May 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/27/99
Good morning to all.
If you visit the site <A HREF="http://www.flash.gr/">Flash 9.61
Interactive
</A>, and read the news, you'll find a note in the SOCIETY SECTION
regarding
the "" New Lands"" that OUR Patriarch Bartholomew is visiting.
By that term, THEY ( I'll leave it like this) mean the lands that
became
free after 1912.
According to the news the Patriarchate till the RECENT PAST was
claiming
a mediator's role in the area.
This fact caused friction between the Greek Church and PHANARI.
And the note continues......." In anyway still today the PEOPLE of
the
Patriarchate are attempting to restore the question, at least
regarding
the LOGIA, meaning the financial support "".

It took us years to become ONE land, now THEY don't like us as a
whole, but
THEY divide us in old and new. ( If something is new, something old
must
exist too ).

It is not enough the fact that we almost lost completely those "NEW
LANDS"
to the Slavs because of the Patriarchical Crergy and their ENORMOUS
demands for financial "help", THEY are coming back to spread the
same
discords among the people of the land.

The Patriarchate AND the Greek Church better if they end any kind
of
rivalry, regarding who the collector of the Ecclesiastical income might
be,
before the "NEW LANDS" become one more time LOST LANDS.

Regards to all ................L.