TURKS THE BARBARIANS

pri...@vax.sbu.ac.uk

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
It is widely known, that the Turkish barbarian "tribe" is characterised
by actions, such as rapes, vandalism, distructions. Clemanseau (by the way guys
do you know him?), used to say that the civilisation recedeed once you Turks
appeared. Both, you and your country are responsible for criminal and
illegal actions against humanity.
This can be proved by the fact, that Turkey had never offered a single
useful thing to humanity, but calamities.
Why don't all of you pick up abook and study a bit ( have you ever come
across this specific word? Anyway, give it a go!) and embbed that the
AEGEAN SEA BELONGS TO US! IT BELONGS TO GREECE!
Have a look at:
Treaty of London 1913
International Maritime Law
Lausanne Treaty
Peace Treaty with Italy 1947
Treaties such as those of Paris, Warsaw, Tokyo, Chicago,
and ICAO regulations.
Geneva's Treaty 1958
The Agean Sea of 240,000 sq km and 3,087 islands belongs to Greece
(whether you like it or not ), since the time of Homeros, the times of
Minoa, the times of Byzantium.
The islands of Agean Sea have always been inhabited by Greek citizens,
who dependent their nutrition on the products of sea.
Conversly, you Turks have nothing to do with the sea. Moreover,
according to the Lausanne Treaty 1913 Turkey has acknowledged greek
domination over the Agean Sea. May be you should bear in mind Article 12
of the above Treaty: Islands lying on a distance less than 3 kms from
the Asiatic coast, will remain under Turkish domination. It is clear
that (ARGUMENTUM A CONTRARIO), there is no way for Turkey to expand
and demand.
Article 15: Turkey has nothing to do with the islands of Dodekanisos
and Kastelorizo.
Article 37: Turkey acknowledges the fundamental laws of the protection
of minorities (JUS COGENS).

Tevfik Yavuz Erdun

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
pri...@vax.sbu.ac.uk wrote:
: It is widely known, that the Turkish barbarian "tribe" is characterised

: by actions, such as rapes, vandalism, distructions. Clemanseau (by the way guys
: do you know him?), used to say that the civilisation recedeed once you Turks
: appeared. Both, you and your country are responsible for criminal and
: illegal actions against humanity.
The word barbarian is a termed first used by the Romans to name the
Scotsmen that they couldn't bring under dominance.. Anybody that your
ancestors couldn't defeat was called a barbarian..
: This can be proved by the fact, that Turkey had never offered a single
: useful thing to humanity, but calamities.
We ended your twisted civilization.. that should be considered useful..

: Why don't all of you pick up abook and study a bit ( have you ever come

: across this specific word? Anyway, give it a go!) and embbed that the
: AEGEAN SEA BELONGS TO US! IT BELONGS TO GREECE!
: Have a look at:
: Treaty of London 1913
: International Maritime Law
: Lausanne Treaty
: Peace Treaty with Italy 1947
: Treaties such as those of Paris, Warsaw, Tokyo, Chicago,
: and ICAO regulations.
: Geneva's Treaty 1958
: The Agean Sea of 240,000 sq km and 3,087 islands belongs to Greece
: (whether you like it or not ), since the time of Homeros, the times of
: Minoa, the times of Byzantium.

Then how come you chicken shits can't do anything about it. You are
welcome to take it if you can.. Are you going to blame it on your
American masters again saying that they won't let you off your leash??
What about the time before Homeros.. You probably killed everyone who
lived there before your time so that nobody could claim it back from
you??? You think that you are the first inhabitants of the Aegean??
With your deteriorated brain you probably do think that you were the
first humans to evolve from apes.. Take alook at yourself in the mirror
and try to figure out why you don't look anything like the ancient greek
statues.. Try to figure out why you look more Asina than ancient Greek
and then start speculating who your real great-greatparents could have
been.. You probably have more Turkish blood in your veins than Greek
blood anyway. Use your logic demented imbecile..

: The islands of Agean Sea have always been inhabited by Greek citizens,

: who dependent their nutrition on the products of sea.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the rest of the world. Before you
enlightened us, nobody knew that people actually ate sea products. Your
logic makes all islanders who live off sea food Greeks.. Hawaiians, the
Japanese..
They probably fed you with sea weed all your life and missed to give you
enough protein to develop your minds..

: Conversly, you Turks have nothing to do with the sea. Moreover,

: according to the Lausanne Treaty 1913 Turkey has acknowledged greek
: domination over the Agean Sea. May be you should bear in mind Article 12
: of the above Treaty: Islands lying on a distance less than 3 kms from
: the Asiatic coast, will remain under Turkish domination. It is clear
: that (ARGUMENTUM A CONTRARIO), there is no way for Turkey to expand
: and demand.
: Article 15: Turkey has nothing to do with the islands of Dodekanisos
: and Kastelorizo.
: Article 37: Turkey acknowledges the fundamental laws of the protection
: of minorities (JUS COGENS).

You are welcome to try to take it but it seems that your commandos tend
to abandon islands when they see Turkish journalists who carry Turkish
flags.. as you recently did in the Aegean..

Mehmet Gokturk

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
In article <4f8udp$r...@pith.uoregon.edu>, ya...@gladstone.uoregon.edu
(Tevfik Yavuz Erdun) wrote:
[...]

| : Article 37: Turkey acknowledges the fundamental laws of the protection
| : of minorities (JUS COGENS).
| You are welcome to try to take it but it seems that your commandos tend
| to abandon islands when they see Turkish journalists who carry Turkish
| flags.. as you recently did in the Aegean..

Yavuz ? Are you retarded or working for destruction of the world?

thanks

gokturk

--
# Mehmet Gokturk The George Washington University EECS #
# gok...@seas.gwu.edu (703) 893-9002 #

MITHAT

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
Naci
Please do tell us about Mr. yerebakan. Ne yerebakan yurek yakanmis ha,
bsimiza bu usutugu sardi.
MITHAT

Subject: Suzanne-Lie1
From: ed...@ssa.bris.ac.uk (M.N.Kayaoglu)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 20:23:08 GMT
From: smb...@newstand.syr.edu (Suzanne M. Burns)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.turkish
Subject: Re: Suzanne LIE-J
Date: 2 Feb 1996 17:04:10 GMT
: mean what she TOLD and DID in Erzurum, not what the people in
Erzurum
: told about her...
S> A simple question of logic, Naci-- since you were in England and
thus did not witness anything personally, how did you come about your
alleged "information"?
N> Surprise to me... you did not use any insulting or aggressive language

in your question above. What's wrong with you, Suzanne?
Anyway it is good to have a civilized version of you.
As to your question, first,everything came out by chance as I said
in my
first posting asking whether you were the same person i was told about
in
Erzurum....You remember...you have never answered....
Second, as your comments on Erzurum and Ataturk University
were getting so nasty and self-contradictory , I decided to do some
research on you. I am a good and a serious researcher.
My suggestion to you: please go to the nearest library and borrow any
book
about research in any discipline either in psychology, sociology,
education
or in the social sciences in general. They all tell you how you acquire
reliable and valid information and knowledge in understanding cases
like yours because you sound very ignorant and a couple of hundred years
out of date with your approaches to "information".
Sorry we have no commitment to educate you here.
S> Unless you are going to make claims for having psychic powers,
you obviously are repeating WHAT OTHER PEOPLE TOLD YOU. Get it? You have
one version of a story as told

N> Tell us your version(s). You have been harping on the same thing but
you never reveal it. Are they different from what you created in Sy.
Herald
American (April 3, 1995)?
by people who were obviously left in a very bad position by my
departure,
N> who are they? What disgraseful things did you do to leave them in a
bad
position? or you mean you are irreplaceable ...? You lived in Erzurum
almost for two years. You made a lot of friends, with whom you shared
many things together, and had some good days in the department. Just tell
me
one NAME or PERSON whom you have trust in telling the truth about you and
other things.I will contact him or her. I am sure that there must be at
least
more than 15 people you
socialized with in both departments (Faculty of Letters and Education)
S> and who obviously never expected me to
write an article about what happened.
N> Now you are confirming that you are a dishonorable, disgraceful and
dishonest and very unpredictable person.
You also admit that you had a hidden agenda.
You were never honest with any of them.
With your hypocritical manner you blinded them from seeing your real face
for a while. They never expected you to exploit their good will and
hospitality, but they all watched the same story in "Midnight
Express" on Turkish TV channels.
S> There is no need to argue about who is right-- I am not
soliciting your agreement with my statements. Rather I am pointing out
that your information is indeed filtered through the perceptions of
others.
Got that?
N> Where and how do you think that they got their perceptions?
Their perceptions are not the issue here, which can be logically
discussed
But what cannot be discussed is that Suzanne, they all have been very
dignified, honourable and honest people. They had nothing to hide from
you.
You could have argued your point

Tevfik Yavuz Erdun

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
Kendini Polyanna mi sandin yoksa de mi sikti bir tarafini?

Mehmet Gokturk (gok...@seas.gwu.edu) wrote:
: In article <4f8udp$r...@pith.uoregon.edu>, ya...@gladstone.uoregon.edu

Mehmet Gokturk

Feb 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/8/96
In article <4fbhd8$5...@pith.uoregon.edu>, ya...@ccserver.uoregon.edu
(Tevfik Yavuz Erdun) wrote:

| Kendini Polyanna mi sandin yoksa de mi sikti bir tarafini?

Polyanna sandim :)

hoscakal terbiyeli guzel..

gokturk

Elias Falireas

Feb 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/9/96
to fali...@tne01.tele.nokia.fi
Tevfik Yavuz Erdun wrote:

> pri...@vax.sbu.ac.uk wrote:
> : It is widely known, that the Turkish barbarian "tribe" is characterised
> : by actions, such as rapes, vandalism, distructions. Clemanseau (by the way guys
> : do you know him?), used to say that the civilisation recedeed once you Turks
> : appeared. Both, you and your country are responsible for criminal and
> : illegal actions against humanity.

> The word barbarian is a termed first used by the Romans to name the
> Scotsmen that they couldn't bring under dominance.. Anybody that your
> ancestors couldn't defeat was called a barbarian..

Is that what your unexistant education tells you,
no wonder you havent offered anuthing to the world civilization.
Advising you to first check what you say and then say it,
would be a waste,but I do it anyway....

> : This can be proved by the fact, that Turkey had never offered a single
> : useful thing to humanity, but calamities.

> We ended your twisted civilization.. that should be considered useful..

Ha,ha...You look annoyed,well even mongoloids have self concious..

Man kind didnt come from apes,but even if it did,it would be natures
mutation to create people like you...
I guess mongols must be really disapointed.

You know what,every time I read letters like YOURS,I get a better picture
of how difficult it must be for you,as a race aparted from people like
you,to get the necessary self respect and a world wide recognition,
as individuals first and as a nation next.
You have always been IGNORANT,to a point of despair,UNEDUCATED,as people,
PROVOCATIVE and OFFENSIVE as a nation,
but even worse you always had this FAILURE and ENVIOUS SYNDROME as a whole,
which led you to be barking like dogs,and TAKE what you couldnt offer.
That syndrome still makes you very aggresive and in conjuction with
your glogal Ignorance and disrespect to EVERY single value this planet has
built in its history,manages to DESTROY any possible BRAIN CELLS that
by pure mistake can evolve in that think you call head.
There is no other explanation,I mean even an ape would be able to "respect"
and learn things,simply by a well planned repetition training.
Why you fail to see this ?

> : The islands of Agean Sea have always been inhabited by Greek citizens,
> : who dependent their nutrition on the products of sea.

> Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the rest of the world. Before you
> enlightened us, nobody knew that people actually ate sea products. Your
> logic makes all islanders who live off sea food Greeks.. Hawaiians, the
> Japanese..
> They probably fed you with sea weed all your life and missed to give you
> enough protein to develop your minds..

Ha,ha...look who is talking.

> : Conversly, you Turks have nothing to do with the sea. Moreover,
> : according to the Lausanne Treaty 1913 Turkey has acknowledged greek
> : domination over the Agean Sea. May be you should bear in mind Article 12
> : of the above Treaty: Islands lying on a distance less than 3 kms from
> : the Asiatic coast, will remain under Turkish domination. It is clear
> : that (ARGUMENTUM A CONTRARIO), there is no way for Turkey to expand
> : and demand.
> : Article 15: Turkey has nothing to do with the islands of Dodekanisos
> : and Kastelorizo.

> : Article 37: Turkey acknowledges the fundamental laws of the protection
> : of minorities (JUS COGENS).

> You are welcome to try to take it but it seems that your commandos tend
> to abandon islands when they see Turkish journalists who carry Turkish
> flags.. as you recently did in the Aegean..

No matter how much I would like to answer that,I
think it would be better to simply answer with this

"You are .....ha,ha...right !!!!!" :->

Elias Falireas,
"Disrespect is a 2way street",H.Rollins.

Senol Sonek

Feb 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/9/96
Elias Falireas wrote a lot:

A question, Elias:

Why do you keep corresponding to what you call "Mongols" etc ? Does it
make you more intellectual ?

Senol.

Elias Falireas

Feb 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/12/96
to fali...@tne01.tele.nokia.fi

Thats nice,I havent seen a singe answer to what I've been asking you,
and instead I get this.
Well it seems that the only way I can get your attention is by start
calling you names,or fall to your "intellectual" level. ...
WRONG...
I aint gonna fall for either,although you deserve something stronger
than just calling you "mongol",...,on the bottom line,face it you are !

You want RESPECT ?
Earn it,and you can start by REPLYING to questions with answers,
and also by NOT making FALSE ACCUSATIONS,prove ME wrong if you can.
Because as far as I can check,I have NEVER called YOU a mongol,others
YES,but not you;
I dunno maybe I thought you didnt deserve it,but then again maybe
I was wrong.

Senol Sonek

Feb 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/12/96
Elias Falireas wrote:

> I aint gonna fall for either,although you deserve something stronger
> than just calling you "mongol",...,on the bottom line,face it you are !
>
> You want RESPECT ?
> Earn it,and you can start by REPLYING to questions with answers,
> and also by NOT making FALSE ACCUSATIONS,prove ME wrong if you can.
> Because as far as I can check,I have NEVER called YOU a mongol,others
> YES,but not you;
> I dunno maybe I thought you didnt deserve it,but then again maybe
> I was wrong.

Did I write that you called me a mongol ? No. The question is why do you want/need to
correspond to Turks, especially when you call them (not necessarily all) "mongols".

Go ahead Elias! You're racing on a highway with no exits among some other Greeks and
Turks on the net.

Senol.

Elias Falireas

Feb 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/14/96
to fali...@tne01.tele.nokia.fi
Senol Sonek wrote:

> Elias Falireas wrote:
>
> > I aint gonna fall for either,although you deserve something stronger
> > than just calling you "mongol",...,on the bottom line,face it you are !
> >
> > You want RESPECT ?
> > Earn it,and you can start by REPLYING to questions with answers,
> > and also by NOT making FALSE ACCUSATIONS,prove ME wrong if you can.
> > Because as far as I can check,I have NEVER called YOU a mongol,others
> > YES,but not you;
> > I dunno maybe I thought you didnt deserve it,but then again maybe
> > I was wrong.
>
> Did I write that you called me a mongol ? No. The question is why do you want/need to
> correspond to Turks, especially when you call them (not necessarily all) "mongols".

Why do you call people names,why swear etc,thats is your real question
isnt't it ?
Well sometimes by characterising someone as a "moron" for instance,you imply
that he didnt get a clue of what you said,or what you tryied to say.
Another example,by calling someone a "jerk",you can imply that he's to much
pre-occupied with the action itself,and that it effects his/her intellectual
capability to the spoken/written speach.
By calling someone a mongol,you try to give the idea to that person,the accused,
that he matches some specific features that the ancient,and reputable race
of mongols had in common,and made them "special" among other races,
some thousand years ago -)
I aint gonna tell you which features those are,this is your homework
until next time,but I cant wonder why treat this characterism so badly.

> Go ahead Elias! You're racing on a highway with no exits among some other Greeks and
> Turks on the net.

And guess what, still no sign that you are an intelligent,communicative
being,and you insist writting in this newsgroup !
Try to get to the point of things,and leave complaints aside,
especially when you dont deserve attention.

> Senol.

Elias Falireas