Zionism has its roots in Italian fascism

Ramabriga

Sep 8, 2007, 4:41:22 AM9/8/07
Zionism has its roots in Italian fascism

by B. Merhav [Excerpted], Investigative Journalist and Researcher

Theodore Herzl (1860-1904) was the founder of political Zionism. His partners, and
following in his footsteps, had been Max Nordau (1849-1923) and Vladimir Jabotinsky
(1880-1940). The latter became the founder of fanatical Zionism ("revisionist
Zionism"), which gave rise to Zionist terrorism by Irgun (Etzel), culminating in the
present government of war criminals, the Olmert government ,of the Zionist apartheid
regime of Israel.

In other words, Herzl, Nordau and Jabotinsky, were the founders of political Zionism
and of fanatical Zionism, and this is how they have been officially regarded by
Jabotinsky's followers over the past 100 years.

When Mussolini marched his fascist followers on to Rome in 1922, to establish the
world's first fascist dictatorship, among the first to congratulate him were the
Italian Zionist leaders, and soon after all the rest of the world's Zionist hierarchy.
Indeed, there was a procession of top Zionist leaders from all over the world in this
pilgrimage to Mussolini's Rome. However, none of them had done as "well" as Jabotinsky,
who became a close personal friend of Mussolini. So much so, that the Italian fascist
dictator agreed to the military training of some 135 Zionist cadets, of Jabotinsky's
Betar movement, by Mussolini's Black Shirts during 1935.

The Italian zionist leaders, who congratulated Mussolini ,explained their affinity with
his fascist ideas and with his movement by comparing the similarity between Mussolini's
fascism and the zionist movement and its ideas. Certainly, they told the truth :
zionist fascism came into being some 25 years before the Mussolini regime began to rule
in Italy. The entire history of Zionism - including its collaboration with the Hitler
regime in fascist Germany - confirms that observation. Zionism is the cradle of
fascism, and fanatical zionism is fanatical fascism.

I have been reminded of that fundamental piece of Zionist history by Gilad Atzmon, the
Israeli jazz musician who lives in London, in his article which he emailed to me today
( and published by counterpunch.com this weekend). However, the term fascism is not
there in his article. Instead, the article titled, "One Hundred Years of Jewish
Solitude", opens with a quotation from Max Nordau. Which is rather surprising, because
Gilad Atzmon claims to be opposed to Zionism, as a supposed supporter of the
Palestinian cause.

Having read the article, it gives me the impression that its author would rather sing
the praises of Zionism than condemn it, much less fight it and its Zionist apartheid
regime of Israel. As he states there :"Throughout the years Zionism has become a pretty
efficient system that serves what may be defined as primary Jewish interests."

Has fascism ever served Jewish interests? It has indeed served Zionism, but not "Jewish
interests", and certainly not those of the people who were killed by the fascists
during World War II.

Is he, perhaps, confusing Zionism with Judaism, as many Zionists are used to do, and
mostly deliberately?

The author ,in fact, goes on to offer a new definition of zionism. Here are his words :

"Though traditionally we tend to associate Zionism with a particular Jewish national
aspiration as well as a Jewish call for the return to Zion (Palestine), this is not
necessarily the only viable historical or philosophical interpretation of the Zionist
endeavour. I would suggest here that it makes far more sense to regard Zionism as a
tribal Jewish preservation project. In other words, Zionism could be easily interpreted
as a Jewish global movement which has as its aim the prevention of assimilation. . I
would suggest here that it makes far more sense to regard Zionism as a tribal Jewish
preservation project. In other words, Zionism could be easily interpreted as a Jewish
global movement which has as its aim the prevention of assimilation."

There are a few errors in this statement . Firstly, zionism is not a "Jewish national
aspiration" (although this is what the zionist propaganda says).

Secondly, the prevention of assimilation has certainly been one method of the zionist
propaganda, but not its final aim.
Click to make a donation-pledge herein

The final aim of zionism is to establish an expanding zionist empire in the Middle
East, and making people of Jewish background the ideological legitimacy for achieving
this self-serving jingoistic aim, at the expense of the Arab people of Palestine and
other Arab people (as well as non-zionist Jews, and other peoples).

The author labels Zionism and its criminal zionist regime " Zionist endeavour", and
"Jewish preservation project", which are very benign terms to describe this fascist
ideology and its criminal regime. Are they all naive mistakes made by Gilad Atzmon or
are they perhaps zionist propaganda ?

Zionism is little more than a brand of fascism.

Topaz

Sep 8, 2007, 2:19:04 PM9/8/07

In March 1937 Mussolini made a spectacular state visit to Libya, where
he opened a new military highway running the entire length of the
colon., He had himself declared protector of Islam and was presented
with a symbolic sword.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Libya/History

the Italian dictator Benito Mussolini arranged for Muslim notables
from Italian-ruled Libya to gird him with the "sword of Islam" during
a visit to Tripoli. "Muslims may rest assured," Mussolini intoned on
that occasion, "that Italy will always be the friend and protector of
Islam throughout the world." His foreign minister declared Muslim
values perfectly compatible with fascism: "The Islamic world, in
accordance with its traditions, loves in the Duce the wisdom of the
statesman united to the action of the warrior."74

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/90

Mussolini vows to help the Palestinian cause against the Jews.

http://www.stern.de/community/forum/thread.jsp?forum=35&thread=57402&message=840948

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com

http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.nsm88.com/

http://wsi.matriots.com/jews.html

Ramabriga

Sep 9, 2007, 10:21:37 PM9/9/07
Nazism and Zionism are both evil forms of fascism.

Topaz wrote:
> In March 1937 Mussolini made a spectacular state visit to Libya, where
> he opened a new military highway running the entire length of the
> colon., He had himself declared protector of Islam and was presented
> with a symbolic sword.
>
> http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Libya/History

Napoleon played the same game then killed and butchered a lot of the locals of the
countries he invaded, Mussolini was no different and if you look today at Iraq you will
find a million Iraqis dead since the start of this war. A war based on faked
intelligence by the neocons.

Topaz

Sep 10, 2007, 5:53:41 PM9/10/07
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:21:37 -0500, Ramabriga <Rama...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Napoleon played the same game then killed and butchered a lot of the locals of the
>countries he invaded,

Who told you that, a Jew?

> Mussolini was no different

The Jews control your media and your mind.

There was a book in ordinary bookstores called "An Empire of
Their Own". It was a pro-Jewish book but it showed that the Jews ran
Hollywood.

Here are some quotes from a magazine for Jews called "Moment".
It is subtitled "The Jewish magazine for the 90's" These quotes are
from the Aug 1996 edition after the Headline "Jews Run Hollywood - So
What?":

"It makes no sense at all to try to deny the reality of Jewish
power and prominence in popular culture. Any list of the most
influential production executives at each of the major movie studios
will produce a heavy majority of recognizably Jewish names."

"the famous Disney organization, which was founded by Walt
Disney, a gentile Midwesterner who allegedly harbored anti-Semetic
attitudes, now features Jewish personnel in nearly all its most
powerful positions."

The head of Walt Disney studios is now the Jew Michael Eisner.
On studios that were bought out by the Japanese the magazine says:

"When Mitsushita took over MCA-Universal, they did nothing to
undermine the unquestioned authority of Universal's legendary - and
all Jewish - management triad of Lew Wasserman, Sid Scheinberg, and
Tom Pollack."

Here are some quotes from the paper "Jews Control the Media
and Rule America"
It may be rather out of date but it still explains why things are the
way they are.

"American Broadcasting Companies (ABC), Columbia Broadcasting
System (CBS), and National Broadcasting Company (NBC). Each of these
three has been under the absolute control of a single man over a long
enough period of time--ranging from 32 to 55 years--for him to staff
the corporation at every level with officers of his choosing and then
to place his imprint indelibly upon it. In each case that man has been
a Jew.
"Until 1985, when ABC merged with Capital Cities
Communications, Inc...the chairman of the board of directors and chief
executive officer (CEO) of the network was Leonard Harry Goldenson, a
Jew...In an interview in the April 1, 1985 issue of Newsweek,
Goldenson boasted 'I built this company (ABC) from scratch.'"

"CBS was under the domination of William S. Paley for more than
half a century. The son of immigrant Jews from Russia..."

"There has been no move by top G-E management to change the
Jewish "profile" of NBC or to replace key Jewish personnel. To the
contrary, new Jewish executives have been added: an example is Steve
Friedman..."

"The man in charge of the television entertainment division at
CBS is Jeff Sagansky. At ABC the entertainment division is run by two
men....nearly all of the men who shape young Amercians' concept of
reality, of good and evil, of permissible and impermissible behavior
are Jews. In particular, Sagansky and Bloomberg are Jews. So is
Tartikoff. Littlefield is the only Gentile who has had a significant
role in TV entertainment programming in recent years."

"American Film magazine listed the top 10...entertainment
companies and their CEOs...Time Warner Communications (Steven J Ross,
Jew) Walt Disney Co. (Michael D. Eisner, Jew)...Of the 10 top
entertainment CEOs listed above, eight are Jews."

"The Newhouse media empire provides an example of more than a
lack of real competition among America's daily newspapers; it also
illustrates the insatiable appetite Jews have shown for all organs of
opinion... The Newhouse's own 31 daily newspapers, including several
large and important ones, such as the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the
Newark Star-Ledger, and the New Orleans Times-Picayune; the nation's
largest trade book publishing conglomerate, Random House, with all
its subsidiaries; Newhouse Broadcasting, consisting of 12 television
broadcasting stations and 87 cable-TV systems, including some of the
countries largest cable networks- the Sunday supplement Parade, with a
circulation of more than 22 million copies per week; some two dozen
major magazines, including the New Yorker, Vogue, Mademoiselle,
Glamour, Vanity Fair, HQ, Bride's, Gentlemen's Quarterly, Self,
Home&Garden...."

"Furthermore, even those newspapers still under Gentile ownership
and management are so thoroughly dependent upon Jewish advertising..."

"the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington
Post. These three...are the newspapers which set trends and guidelines
for nearly all others. They are the ones which decide what is news and
what isn't, at national and international levels. They originate the
news; the others merely copy it. And all three newspapers are in
Jewish hands...The Sulzberger family also owns, through the New York
Times Co. 36 other newspapers; twelve magazines, including McCall's
and Family Circle..."

"New York's other newspapers are in no better hands than the
Daily News. The New York Post is owned by billionaire Jewish
real-estate developer Peter Kalikow. The Village Voice is the personal
property of Leonard Stern, the billionaire Jewish owner of..."

"There are only three newsmagazines of any note published in the
United States: Time, Newsweek, and U.S. News & World Report....The CEO
of Time Warner Communications is Steven J. Ross, and he is a Jew.
"Newsweek, as mentioned above, is published by the Washington
Post Co., under the Jewess Katherine Meyer Graham..."
"U.S. News & World Report... owned and published by Jewish real
estate developer Mortimer B. Zuckerman..."

" The three largest book publishers...Random House... Simon &
Schuster , and Time Inc. Book Co....All three are owned or controlled
by Jews...The CEO of Simon & Schuster if Richard Snyder, and the
president is Jeremy Kaplan; both are Jews too."

"Western Publishing...ranks first among publishers of children's
books, with more than 50 per cent of the market. Its chairman and CEO
is Richard Bernstein, a Jew."

"Jewish spokesmen customarily will use evasive tactics. "Ted
Turner isn't a Jew!" they will announce..."

"We are doing more than merely giving them a decisive influence
on our political system and virtual control of our government; we also
are giving them control of the minds and souls of our children..."

> and if you look today at Iraq you will
>find a million Iraqis dead since the start of this war. A war based on faked
>intelligence by the neocons.

Neocons are Jews.

Ramabriga

Sep 11, 2007, 4:46:46 AM9/11/07
Topaz wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:21:37 -0500, Ramabriga <Rama...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Napoleon played the same game then killed and butchered a lot of the locals of the
>> countries he invaded,
>
> Who told you that, a Jew?
>
>> Mussolini was no different
>
> The Jews control your media and your mind.

Zionist Jews love to brainwash the masses into believing that they control the media,
it is
the corporations that own and control the media. Those corporations could be owned by
Jews or non-Jews, their primary interest is financial, thats all they care about.
If you check who are the Neocons you will find that they are Jewish, they are the
driving force behind the war in Iraq, and they are currently pushing for war with Iran.

Who Controls Media Today and How the People Can Take it Back
http://www.towardfreedom.com/home/content/view/1102/1/

Topaz

Sep 11, 2007, 6:12:31 PM9/11/07
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 03:46:46 -0500, Ramabriga <Rama...@gmail.com>
wrote:

.

>Zionist Jews love to brainwash the masses into believing that they control the media,
>it is
>the corporations that own and control the media.

>Those corporations could be owned by

>Jews or non-Jews, their primary interest is financial, thats all they care about.

Oh, that's all they care about now. They have no propaganda such as
"Brokeback Mountain" or anything.

>If you check who are the Neocons you will find that they are Jewish,

Correct

> they are the
>driving force behind the war in Iraq,

Correct

> and they are currently pushing for war with Iran.

Correct

jgarbuz

Sep 12, 2007, 1:06:30 PM9/12/07

"Topaz" <mars...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:21:37 -0500, Ramabriga <Rama...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Napoleon played the same game then killed and butchered a lot of the
locals of the
> >countries he invaded,
>
> Who told you that, a Jew?
>
> > Mussolini was no different
>
> The Jews control your media and your mind.>
> There was a book in ordinary bookstores called "An Empire of
> Their Own". It was a pro-Jewish book but it showed that the Jews ran
> Hollywood.,<

They BUILT Hollywood, so why shouldn't they run it??? It was the Russian
Jewish immigrants who built America's motion picture industry. They didn't
build the cattle or oil or mining industries, so you wouldn't expect Jews to
be predominant in those. But anything that has its basis in WRITING will
have Jews in high positions, because Jews, since biblical days, are very
good writers. Good story makers. And without a good script, you have a lousy
movie.
And the same is true with most American media.

Topaz

Sep 13, 2007, 9:12:00 PM9/13/07
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:06:30 -0400, "jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com>
wrote:

>They BUILT Hollywood, so why shouldn't they run it???

Because they are the wrong kind of people. They are the ones who were
behind Communism:

Article Winston Churchill wrote in 1920:
"This movement amongst the Jews (the Russian Revolution) is not new.
From the days of Spartacus Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down
to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kuhn (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany)
and Emma Goldman (United States), this world wide conspiracy for the
overthrow of civilization and the reconstruction of society on the
basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible
equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer,
Mrs. Nesta Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part
in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of
every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at
last this band of extraordinary personalities has gripped the Russian
people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the
undisputed masters of that enormous empire. There is no need to
exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the
actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international
and for the most part atheistic Jews. Moreover, the principal
inspiration and driving power comes from Jewish leaders." (ibid)

Lev Trotzky wrote a book called "Stalin: An Appraisal of the Man and
His Influence", Harper Bros., New York and London, 1941, translated by
Charles Malamuth.
In this book he told who the principle members of the October Central
Committee were. This group was the leadership of the Bolshevik Party
during the October Revolution. This is what he wrote:
"In view of the Party's semi-legality the names of persons elected by
secret ballot were not announced at the Congress, with the exception
of the four who had received the largest number of votes. Lenin--133
out of a possible 134, Zinoviev--132, Kamenev--131, Trotzky--131."
Of these four top leaders of the Bolshevik Party the last three were
known Jews. Lenin was thought to be a gentile married to a Jewess. It
was later proven that he was one quarter Jewish, London Jewish
Chronicle April 21, 1995, Lenin: Life and Legacy.
David Francis, the American Ambassador to Russia at the time of the
Revolution, wrote:
"The Bolshevic leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of
whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country
but are internationalists and they are trying to start a world-wide
revolution."
The Director of British Intelligence to the U.S. Secretary of State
wrote this:
"There is now definite evidence that Bolshevism is an international
movement controlled by Jews."
In 1945 the FBI arrested six individuals for stealing 1700 highly
confidential documents from State Department files. This was the
Amerasia case they were:
Philip Jaffe, a Russian Jew who came to the U.S. in 1905. He was at
one time the editor of the communist paper "Labor Defense" and the
ringleader of the group arrested.
Andrew Roth, a Jew.
Mark Gayn, a Jew, changed his name from Julius Ginsberg.
John Service, a gentile.
Emmanuel Larsen, nationality unknown
Kate Mitchel, nationality unknown.
In 1949 the Jewess Judith Coplin was caught passing classified
documents from Justice Department files to a Russian agent.
The highest ranking communist brought to trial in the U.S. was Gerhart
Eisler. He was a Jew. He was the secret boss of the Communist Party
in the U.S. and commuted regularly between the U.S. and Russia.
In 1950 there was the "Hollywood Ten" case. Ten leading film writers
of the Hollywood Film Colony were convicted for contempt of Congress
and sentenced to prison. Nine of the ten were Jews. Six of the ten
were communist party members and the other four were flagrantly
pro-communist.
One of the top new stories of 1949 was the trial of Eugene Dennis and
the Convicted Eleven. This group comprised the National Secretariat of
the American Communist Party. Six were Jews, two gentiles, three
nationality unknown.
Also in 1949 the German-born atomic scientist Klaus Fuchs was
convicted for passing atomic secrets to the Russians. Acting on
information obtained from Fuchs the FBI arrested nine other members of
the ring. All of them were convicted. Eight of the nine were Jews.
Here are some quotes from a very pro-Jewish book that was first
published in 1925. The book is "Stranger than Fiction" by Lewis
Browne.
"But save for such exceptions, the Jews who led or participated in the
heroic efforts to remold the world of the last century, were neither
Reform or Orthodox. Indeed, they were often not professing Jews at
all.
"For instance, there was Heinrich Heine and Ludwig Borne, both
unfaltering champions of freedom. And even more conspicuously, there
was Karl Marx, one of the great prophetic geniuses of modern times.
"Jewish historians rarely mention the name of this man, Karl Marx,
though in his life and spirit he was far truer to the mission of
Israel than most of those who were forever talking of it. He was born
in Germany in 1818, and belonged to an old rabbinic family. He was not
himself reared as a Jew, however, but while still a child was baptized
a Christian by his father. Yet the rebel soul of the Jew flamed in him
throughout his days, for he was always a 'troubler' in Europe."

"Then, of course, there are Ludwig Borne and Heinrich Heine, two men
who by their merciless wit and sarcasm became leaders among the
revolutionary writers. Karl Marx, Ferdinand Lassalle, Johann Jacoby,
Gabriel Riesser, Adolphe Cremieux, Signora Nathan- all these of Jewish
lineage played important roles in the struggle that went throughout
Europe in this period. Wherever the war for human liberty was being
waged, whether in France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, or Italy, there
the Jew was to be found. It was little wonder that the enemies of
social progress, the monarchists and the Churchmen, came to speak of
the whole liberal movement as nothing but a Jewish plot."
The book "Soviet Russia and the Jews" by Gregor Aronson and published
by the American Jewish League Against Communism, quotes Stalin in an
interview in 1931 with the Jewish Telegraph Agency. Stalin said:
"...Communists cannot be anything but outspoken enemies of
Anti-Semitism. We fight anti-Semites by the strongest methods in the
Soviet Union. Active anti-Semites are punished by death under the
law."
The following quotes are taken directly from documents available from
the
U.S. Archives:
State Department document 861.00/1757 sent May 2, 1918 by U.S. consul
general in Moscow, Summers: "Jews prominent in local Soviet
government, anti-Jewish feeling growing among population...."
State Department document 861.00/2205 was sent from Vladivostok on
July 5, 1918 by U.S. consul Caldwell: "Fifty percent of Soviet
government in each town consists of Jews of the worst type."
From the Headquarters of the American Expeditionary Forces, Siberia on
March 1, 1919, comes this telegram from Omsk by Chief of Staff, Capt.
Montgomey Shuyler: "It is probably unwise to say this loudly in the
United States but the Bolshevik movement is and has been since it's
beginning, guided and controlled by Russian Jews of the greasiest
type" type."
A second Schuyler telegram, dated June 9, 1919 from Vladivostok,
reports on the make-up of the presiding Soviet government: "...(T)here
were 384 'commissars' including 2 negroes, 13 Russians, 15 Chinamen,
22 Armenians, AND MORE THAN 300 JEWS. Of the latter number, 264 had
come to Russia from the United States since the downfall of the
Imperial Government.
The Netherlands' ambassador in Russia, Oudendyke, confirmed this:
"Unless Bolshevism is nipped in the bud immediately, it is bound to
spread in one form or another over Europe and the whole world as it is
organized and worked by Jews who have no nationality, and whose one
object is to destroy for their own ends the existing order of things."
"The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of
Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a
new order in the world. What was performed in so excellent a way in
Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction
and by Jewish planning, shall also, through the same Jewish mental an
physical forces, become a reality all over the world." (The American
Hebrew, September 10, 1920
"In the Bolshevik era, 52 percent of the membership of the Soviet
communist party was Jewish, though Jews comprised only 1.8 percent of
the total population." (Stuart Kahan, The Wolf of the Kremlin, p. 81)
Interestingly, one of the first acts by the Bolsheviks was to make
so-called "anti-Semitism" a capital crime. This is confirmed by Stalin
himself:
"National and racial chauvinism is a vestige of the misanthropic
customs characteristic of the period of cannibalism. Anti-semitism, as
an extreme form of racial chauvinism, is the most dangerous vestige of
cannibalism...under USSR law active anti-Semites are liable to the
death penalty." (Stalin, Collected Works, vol. 13, p. 30).

Here is a quote from Mein Kampf:
"Making an effort to overcome my natural reluctance, I tried to read
articles of this nature published in the Marxist Press; but in doing
so my aversion increased all the more. And then I set about learning
something of the people who wrote and published this mischievous
stuff. From the publisher downwards, all of them were Jews. I
recalled to mind the names of the public leaders of Marxism, and then
I realized that most of them belonged to the Chosen Race- the Social
Democratic representatives in the Imperial Cabinet as well as the
secretaries if the Trades Unions and the street agitators. Everywhere
the same sinister picture presented itself. I shall never forget the
row of names- Austerlitz, David, Adler, Ellonbogen, and others. One
fact became quite evident to me. It was that this alien race held in
its hands the leadership of that Social Democratic Party with whose
minor representatives I had been disputing for months past."
Solzhenitsyn named in his book the six top administrators of the
Soviet death camps. All six of them were Jews.
Here is something the National Socialists wrote:
"The Soviet Union was in fact a paradise for one group: the Jews. Even
at times when for foreign policy reasons Jews were less evident in the
government, or when they ruled through straw men, the Jews were always
visible in the middle and lower levels of the administration."

> It was the Russian
>Jewish immigrants who built America's motion picture industry. They didn't
>build the cattle or oil or mining industries, so you wouldn't expect Jews to
>be predominant in those. But anything that has its basis in WRITING will
>have Jews in high positions, because Jews, since biblical days,

John 7:1 "After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would
not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him."

John 20:19 "the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled
for fear of the Jews"

2 Co 11:24 "Of the Jews five times recieved I forty stripes save
one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned"

Mathew 27: 20+25 "But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the
multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus...then
answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our
children."

Acts 25:24 "ye see this man, about whom all the multitude of the Jews
have dealt with me, both at Jerusalem and also here, crying that he
ought not to live any longer."

John 8:42,44,48 "Jesus said unto them...Ye are of your father the
devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from
the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth
in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a
liar, and the father of it...Then answered the Jews..."

> are very
>good writers. Good story makers. And without a good script, you have a lousy
>movie.
>And the same is true with most American media.

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com

jgarbuz

Sep 14, 2007, 10:42:38 AM9/14/07

> On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:06:30 -0400, "jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com>
> wrote:
>

> >They BUILT Hollywood, so why shouldn't they run it???
>
> Because they are the wrong kind of people. They are the ones who were
> behind Communism:<

I fully agree that many Jews were communists, or sympathizers. But not my
parents. In fact, before the Nazis got to that part of Poland, the Reds had
already taken my mother's house and property away. But it is true that left
wing Jews have created a great deal of chaos, for which many innocent Jews
paid the supreme price during WWII. Millions of Ukrainian peasants had be
killed or starved to death by Stalin's minions in the 1930s, many of whom
were Jews. However, many of them were themselves the victims later on of
Stalin's purges. In fact, after Israel was created, and did not join the
Soviet camp, even though Czech arms had been instrumental in Israel's
winning its war of independence, Stalin was toying with murdering all the
Jews in the USSR. Some think it was his Jewish doctors who did him in.
Getting back to Hollywood, it is also true that the most stalwart
ANTICOMMUNIST was
MGM's owner Goldwyn. Many of the idyllic and sentimental ideas of American
life were invented in movies created by Jews. Irving Berlin wrote "God Bless
America," and Sophie Tucker, another Jew, popularized. So Jews have done as
much to idealize the "American way"
as they did to demean it.

> Article Winston Churchill wrote in 1920:
> "This movement amongst the Jews (the Russian Revolution) is not new.
> From the days of Spartacus Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down
> to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kuhn (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany)
> and Emma Goldman (United States), this world wide conspiracy for the
> overthrow of civilization and the reconstruction of society on the
> basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible

> equality, has been steadily growing. ...<

True. But Churchill was also an avid ZIONIST, who had a lot to do with
helping create the Jewish National Home in Palestine. I fully agree with
Churchill on almost everything he said and did. Naturally, he is hated by
the Arabs and Nazis. And the Communists. It is true that around the turn of
the century, some Jews were materialists who went to America, while others
were Communists who backed the revolution in Russia, while others were
Zionists who saw the creation of a Jewish state as the only true answer to
the "Jewish problem," while others were ultraorthodox who preferred to stay
in their ghettos. So there was no one ideology that
characterized ALL Jews. Then, as now, Jews were divided into many sectors
and opinions.

Topaz

Sep 16, 2007, 2:27:35 PM9/16/07
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:42:38 -0400, "jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com>
wrote:

>I fully agree that many Jews were communists, or sympathizers. But not my
>parents.

"One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly
prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless."

Goebbels