comparing filipino and american kids

alan greenspan says iraq war was really for oil

Sep 21, 2007, 9:27:27 PM9/21/07
American Kids: Move out when they're 18 with the full support of their
parents.
Filipino Kids: Move out when they're 28, may have saved for that nice
house and are a week away from getting married... unless there's room
in the basement for the newlyweds.

American Kids: When their Mom visits them she brings a nice bundt cake
and you sip coffee and chat.

Filipino Kids: When their Mom visits them she brings 3 days worth of
food, and immediately begins to tidy up, dust & do the laundry.

American Kids: Their dads always call before they come over to visit
them and it's usually only on special occasions.

Filipino Kids: Are not at all fazed when their dads come over,
unannounced on a Saturday morning at 8:00 and starts pruning the peach
& lemon trees. And if there are none, he will plant some!

American Parents: You can leave your kids with them and you always
worry if everything is going to be ok plus you have to feed them after
you pick them up.

Filipino Parents: No problem, leave your kids there and if they get
out of line your parents can set them straight.... plus they get
bathed, fed and get told stories of when you were young.

American Kids: Always pay retail and look in the yellow pages when
they need something done.
Filipino Kids: Just call their dad or uncle and ask for another dad or
uncle's phone number to get it done.... cash deal.

American Kids: Will come over to visit their parents and get only cake
and coffee, no more.
Filipino Kids: Will come over to visit their parents for lunch and get
B-B-Q, Pancit, Lumpia, Adobo and Rice and stay for late dinner as
well.

American Kids: Think that being Filipino is a great thing,
Filipino Kids: Know that being Filipino is a great thing,

American Kids: Never ask the reason you have no food.
Filipino Kids: Are the reason you have no food.

American Kids: Will say 'hello" but are hesitant to hug.
Filipino Kids: Will give you a big hug and a kiss, and great big
handshake and pat you on the back.

American Kids: Hardly invite over to eat or they have to share their
portion.
Filipino Kids: You always have your friends over to have something to
eat regardless

American Kids: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
Filipino Kids: Call your parents Uncle & Auntie.

American Kids: Have never seen you cry.
Filipino Kids: Cry with you.

American Kids: Will eat at your dinner table and leave.
Filipino Kids: Will spend hours there, talking, laughing and just
being together.

American Kids: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
Filipino Kids: Keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours.

American Kids: Know a few things about you.
Filipino Kids: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.

American Kids: Will leave their parents behind.
Filipino Kids: Will hang out with their parents.

American Kids: Would knock on your door.
Filipino Kids: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"

American Kids: Are for a while.
Filipino Kids: Are for life.

joek...@comcast.net

Sep 24, 2007, 7:47:01 PM9/24/07

"alan greenspan says iraq war was really for oil" <carlosb...@aol.com>
wrote in message news:1190424447....@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...

> American Kids: Move out when they're 18 with the full support of their
> parents.

Really? That's not what most people experience- usually they don't move out
until their 20's -if at all!

> Filipino Kids: Move out when they're 28, may have saved for that nice
> house and are a week away from getting married... unless there's room
> in the basement for the newlyweds.
>

> American Kids: Their dads always call before they come over to visit
> them and it's usually only on special occasions.
>
> Filipino Kids: Are not at all fazed when their dads come over,
> unannounced on a Saturday morning at 8:00 and starts pruning the peach
> & lemon trees. And if there are none, he will plant some!

No they call because it's good manners- you might want to learn some!

> American Parents: You can leave your kids with them and you always
> worry if everything is going to be ok plus you have to feed them after
> you pick them up.

What ghetto are you living in????

> American Kids: Always pay retail and look in the yellow pages when
> they need something done.
> Filipino Kids: Just call their dad or uncle and ask for another dad or
> uncle's phone number to get it done.... cash deal.

BWAHAHAHAHA TRY AGAIN!

> American Kids: Will come over to visit their parents and get only cake
> and coffee, no more.

Really- and the name of this ghetto where you experienced such things?

> Filipino Kids: Will come over to visit their parents for lunch and get
> B-B-Q, Pancit, Lumpia, Adobo and Rice and stay for late dinner as
> well.
>
> American Kids: Think that being Filipino is a great thing,
> Filipino Kids: Know that being Filipino is a great thing,

SNORT!!! TOO EASY!

> American Kids: Hardly invite over to eat or they have to share their
> portion.
> Filipino Kids: You always have your friends over to have something to
> eat regardless

BWAHAHAHA GHETTO GOOFBALL!!!!!

> American Kids: Will eat at your dinner table and leave.
> Filipino Kids: Will spend hours there, talking, laughing and just
> being together.

Hee hee you live in a crazy ghetto gaga!

> American Kids: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
> Filipino Kids: Keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours.
>

> American Kids: Will leave their parents behind.
> Filipino Kids: Will hang out with their parents.

It depends on the situation gaga- I've seen that most of the time filipino
kids are usually in one location and all adults in another- and men and
women often seperate as well!!!! You need some cultural lessons- for both
cultures!

> American Kids: Would knock on your door.
> Filipino Kids: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"

Er emmm M-A-N-N-E-R-S bwahahahahaha!

> American Kids: Are for a while.
> Filipino Kids: Are for life.

SNORT And your stupidity is forever!

kaye hubad

Sep 24, 2007, 8:50:27 PM9/24/07
On 24 Set, 18:47, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "alan greenspan says iraq war was really for oil" <carlosbongo...@aol.com>
> wrote in messagenews:1190424447....@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...

err joeker that came from a filipino ng. you know better than them at
being filipino? where the heck is that question mark. mexican
keyboards.!"#$%

Paulo

Sep 27, 2007, 7:23:14 PM9/27/07
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:27:27 -0700, alan greenspan says iraq war was
really for oil <carlosb...@aol.com> wrote:

>American Kids: Move out when they're 18 with the full support of their
>parents.

Who are you camparing? Pinoy kids in Pinas compared with Yank kids in
the US. O American kids in the US against kids with a Pinoy
background in the US. Somewhat different circumstances to say the
least.

Paul.

joek...@comcast.net

Sep 27, 2007, 10:16:23 PM9/27/07

"kaye hubad" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Poor dumb bastard you don't know either one!
HINT: You tried to post nonsense about Kanos and got caught again!
bwahahahaha!

kaye hubad

Oct 2, 2007, 5:01:26 AM10/2/07
On Sep 27, 7:16?pm, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> "kaye hubad" <bisayangig...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> bwahahahaha!- Hide quoted text -

haay naku just drink your daiquiri and and do whatever you are
doing. btw i am back

joek...@comcast.net

Oct 2, 2007, 10:42:58 AM10/2/07

"kaye hubad" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Try to find some brains

kaye hubad

Oct 2, 2007, 10:47:03 AM10/2/07
On Oct 2, 7:42?am, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
> Try to find some brains- Hide quoted text -

your black hole personality is not bothering me.my spirit is still
enjoying the beaches of the mayan reviera. go rain somewhere else sad
boy.

joek...@comcast.net

Oct 4, 2007, 7:56:53 PM10/4/07

"kaye hubad" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Translation RENNIE IS A MORON! Bwahahahahaa!

caballero

Oct 4, 2007, 8:10:55 PM10/4/07
On Oct 4, 4:56?pm, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
> Translation RENNIE IS A MORON! Bwahahahahaa!- Hide quoted text -

suure what ever you say.sigh