Definition Of Intelligence - From Plato

Koos Nolst Trenite

Sep 7, 2003, 3:15:36 AM9/7/03
Definition Of Intelligence - From Plato

Definition of Intelligence:

'The ability to determine and to admit to yourself what
you do know correctly and what you do understand
correctly, and what you do not know correctly and what
you do not understand correctly.'

This proper definition is particularly valuable in education, and
in restoring or increasing sanity and ability in general.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

Comment 1: It also applies, naturally, to any proper Intelligence
test, which determines this ability - usually, but not
necessarily - by the speed and volume with which one
exerts the ability defined as Intelligence in or towards
one or more subjects or activities. - KNT

Comment 2: With this definition, as you can see if you are familiar
with the matter, I am also correcting some of the
insanity introduced by Socrates, that I erroneously
passed on to you, in my life time as Plato. - KNT