(Rev 2.1) The Nature of War - in Nanking (China, 1937) - adds to {HRI 20051027-V1.6} 'The Nature of War' - (Version 2.1 on 18 April 2006)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Apr 18, 2006, 4:09:02 PM4/18/06
The Nature of War - in Nanking (China, 1937)

(Version 2.1
on 18 April 2006)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

'

' ... you are basically fighting enemies who
are Criminal Minds, or, people who are
COMPELLED - by Criminal Minds - into being
enemies too. {I-01}

And so it has always been, and so it always
will be, but none of the books on warfare
mention it at all... {I-02}

Yet that is THE strategy by which you have
to fight any war, because THAT IS the nature
of war.' {I-03}

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
Philosopher and Poet

___________
Quoted from:

'The Nature of War' {HRI 20051027-V1.6}
(27 Oct 2005 - Version 1.6 on 7 Nov 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.love/msg/6f26886f90b61d30?fwc=1
'

So you have to address the compulsion, and you have to expose the
source of the compulsion, and you have to handle the source of the
compulsion, to tell people where the compulsion comes from:

To tell it forcefully and clearly and repeatedly.

The SOURCES of the present compulsions ARE the Criminal
Minds.

'

At present, you are doing nothing but HIDING the source of the
compulsion, or - which is the same - allowing the present main
source to be hidden:

Hu Jintao. He is currently the main source of keeping Criminal
Minds supported and in power, not only in his own country, but
also in many other countries, and in the United Nations and the
Security Council.

He wants other Criminal Minds ALSO publicly worshiped and
protected, and not only in China's foreign affairs but also
in China's internal affairs:

For instance, Mao Zedong and Jiang Zemin, etc. are most
severe Criminal Minds, and he, Hu Jintao, just now has a
statue erected, "by the people," in Tibet, of 'the great'
(Criminal Mind) Mao, to remind the Tibetans who destroyed and
dominated them,

and Hu Jintao uses other Criminal Minds, like Marx and Stalin
and Lenin, in order to compel people into being enemies

to compel Chinese people to be enemies to each other, and
to compel Chinese and Palestinians and Iranians and
Russians and Sudanese to be enemies to each other,

and thus also these are compelled to be enemies not only
to each other, but also to you.

Do you get it?

A caring, honest and understanding person, is a
caring, honest and understanding person.

They do not steal other's property, also not when
they are governing a country, also not "for their
own group."

They do not murder, and they investigate and stop
others from murdering or torturing or stealing, and

they of course also investigate these things in other
countries as well, to stop Crimes.

'

A person who has been compelled into NOT caring,
into NOT being honest and into REFUSING to
understand others and himself, has been MADE into an
enemy.

And he or she OF COURSE will work hard to hide what
he or she does, to promote it as "beneficial," in
order not to be stopped.

So you do not send medical teams to
investigate, because the medical trade is
conditioned NOT to face hidden evil or
Criminal Minds.

You can take my word for it, at the moment:

They repeatedly refused to find out
anything in China, when demanded to do
so, for instance, about the atrocities
being ordered by the Chinese government
and executed by also the medical
profession there. "Medical doctors are
by definition caring and responsible -
and you do not want to destroy that
image that the public has of you, now,
do you..."

'

'

So you have to EXPOSE the CRIMINAL MINDS - you have to publish their
Crimes, all their Crimes, all the Crimes that you suspect, and
especially you expose THEIR INTENTIONS,

INSTEAD OF inviting them to have diner with the Queen of England
(who herself is a Criminal Mind, by the way) and instead of
letting Bill Gates invite them for dinner (he is a Criminal
Mind, as I have also already pointed out to you when I found it
out).

And Hu Jintao not only feels comfortable with Bill Gates,
but lets himself also be advised by Henry Kissinger,

in how best to dominate the free people of America,

because THAT is how Criminal Minds think life is, and
how they ENJOY to deceive you and anyone.

But you allow decent and caring people to be attacked and to be
portrayed as "being the Criminal Minds"

- while you are being 'diplomatic' to and about Criminal Minds...

and so you ALLOW war to develop and to become unavoidable.

'

What you have to attack and expose - continuously and publicly -
is:

The Crimes committed by Criminal Minds, by the individuals
of Iran's "government", and by Palestine's Arafat, and by
Syria's Bashir, and so on.

And of course those of Hu Jintao, of Jiang Zemin, of Mao
Zedong, and so on. And you must not spare other Criminal
Minds either, not ever, because TRUTH IS TRUTH - it is
sensed, and Criminal Minds of course try to block and
destroy that sense.

You have to expose their Crimes, without any hate, and solely
out of care for people.

No one else does that - so the burden to do that, rests
upon you, isn't it.

'

THAT WAY, you avoid a war.

They, Criminal Minds, want to make war unavoidable,

because they, including the Criminal Minds mentioned, HATE
PEOPLE,

and the "charities" and "humanitarian work" of such
Criminal Minds, are only to camouflage their actual
intentions and activities.

And Cowards, Peace Activists - including the liar and
singer Neil Young - do CREATE war by hiding and refusing
to stop Criminal Minds.

And by shouting, that the very decent and the very
responsible and the very caring - you included, that
is - "are the Criminal Minds."

And OF COURSE they state the opposite, of the
intentions that they thus more effectively hide
from you.

You really have no idea at all, how evil, how
intensely mean and evil Criminal Minds are...

'

I give you an example of The Nature of War, below (and I enclose a
part of the excellent work of a historian called James Brown)

to give it,

deliberately confusing past and present,

and who destroys truth by deliberately denying the identity of
individuals.

'

Individuals are souls, 'souls in a body,'

as for instance the derivation of the common Dutch
word for body - 'lichaam' - tells you to be the
truth known then to the Dutch.

'

So you are (if you deal with life, always, you are) dealing
with souls, people, individuals.

That flies in the teeth of current medical "science" that
treats people (as badly) as (they in laboratories treat)
animals, for the sake of "proving" their atrocious lies
about life,

as if people are soul-less animals,

treating them EVEN as mere pieces of flesh. *(1)

'

I am not joking about that at all. That is the world you
are living in and that you (probably) pay your health
insurance for.

That is the "good education" that you pay for, for
your children, to let them be "educated" ...into
becoming crippled morons, really: *(2)

I have suffered that fate myself, you see, and I do
not like to have it repeated on me in my next life
time.

You see, don't you.

'

'

If you deal with life, and you ARE dealing with life, then you are
dealing with souls, people, individuals - always.

Individuals are individuals, which is regardless

- this you vaguely know, isn't it, you would not deny,
that - they are individuals regardless

of race or nationality or position or wealth or gender or age -
regardless of the body and the status of the body.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE EQUAL, of course. Individuals,
souls, are very, very different - each of them -

except in the case of Criminal Minds, these are made
(their soul has been mutilated permanently in such a
way as) to be quite uniformly understandable and
predictable.

But it has nothing whatsoever to do with the BODY - with
the race or nationality or position or wealth or gender or
age or "level of development."

Contrary to all the lies of Hinduism,
Buddhism, 'New Age' etc., souls DO NOT EVOLVE
at all, which you can find out as I did too

- the only thing they DO, is deteriorate,

as they are maltreated most atrociously
indeed, by Criminal Minds and by those who
hide Criminal Minds.

And when you get out of the hands (out of the
influence or Energies) of Criminal Minds, you
do restore somewhat.

'

'

'

So, what now about individuals who have committed some gross crimes,
whether in war time or not - that does, FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, not make
any difference at all -

a crime is a crime, and that has nothing at all to do with laws
or rules or being caught or not being caught, or being seen or
not being seen,

or whether others tell you it is "not your fault,"

but of course laws and rules should reflect and follow
what your soul - what a normal soul - knows and feels to
be a crime; so, it is about individuals, and what about
individuals

who have committed atrocities and who have deliberately inflicted
suffering on others just for the sake of making others suffer?

'

ALSO THEY do not 'end life' when they die, but, being
individuals, they get re-born again,

just like anyone else, just like you and me of course too
- why make a fuss about it, about something that happens
all the time to everyone.

The faithful readers know, that I have thoroughly examined
all the lies from Hinduism, Buddhism, and from Egypt and
Tibet, from the 'New Age' "gurus," and all their "Cosmic
Laws,"

and I found out for you, that their subjects are made up
almost entirely of lies, that are

- sometimes very "beautifully," or very "nobly," but
thereby even more forcefully -

intended to prevent you from seeing individuals, souls,
people as they actually are, and as they were, and as they
will be,

and to PREVENT you from seeing the past,

crimes and who committed these on you, but

also the most wonderful abilities and
aliveness that you had, your tremendous joy
of life, they prevent you from seeing,
or connecting to, *(4)

TO PREVENT you from finding out truth - truth being 'what
happened and who caused it and with what intention someone
caused it:'

'

Those "sciences" and "religions" do intend and do provide a "perfect"
hiding, a cloak for those who do not want to be seen and recognized
as the individuals, the souls they are, that they were, and that they
always will be.

And the medical "science" is and always has been a front runner
for hiding Criminal Minds, for hiding the actual causes of your
suffering

(you will find out - should you start to study
that subject and its history - that 'medical ethics'
is actually a contradiction in terms)

so that you will - at the hands of the Licensed Medical
Trade - you will never find out how to always stay
healthy, much less how to stay sane:

They want you to see yourself as an animal, and to have
that "intellect" too. *(5)

'

'

So now what about history, about studying history

- like in school if you have survived that, or else, reading up
on history, in later days of your life -

when you regain something of your intense curiosity and interest

that was almost completely destroyed by your school teachers and
by your school mates

- you having to adapt to the lowest common level of Lies
and Malice and Destruction and Ugliness of life that is
present in a school - and having to regain, having to
work hard at getting BACK your intense curiosity and
interest -

that was probably destroyed also to quite some extent by your
parents treating you as if "you do not understand many things,"

or because they want, that you should not understand many things
about them and about others, things that also they themselves do
not want to understand, much less have it understood by others.

So now, what about history, about studying history:

'

'

First of all - again, as the faithful reader knows - you ARE PART of
history:

You were there.

It is quite possible, that maybe not you, but certainly that
someone else has been raped and tortured and murdered in
Nanking, in 1937, in China, and this someone, he or she, is now
maybe a Japanese citizen, you see. You see?

I will say that again:

A Chinese person who has been raped and tortured by
Japanese soldiers who were commanded to do so, in
1937 in Nanking, China,

NOW maybe is a Japanese citizen.

On the other hand, the JAPANESE Hideki Tojo,
on 23 December 1948 executed for war crimes,

might NOW be a Chinese Citizen, you see.

You see?

'

This was my first inroad (incursion, step) into knowledge, into
finding out truth, that I most forcefully had been made NOT TO KNOW,

by my education, by various individuals who were - and who are -
very violently at work, day and night, to project the Energies
and Illusions,

working very hard to try and PREVENT me and anyone else from
knowing, from finding out about them. *(2)

The actions of the Israeli Mossad, in tracing and
kidnapping Adolf Eichmann in South America, and the
actions of Simon Wiesenthal in 'hunting Nazi Criminals,'

are really very naive, are wholly lacking in seeing
importances and consequences and acting accordingly,

as they did not and do not trace the Big Criminal MINDS, the
INDIVIDUALS, the souls, those Criminal Minds who committed
suicide or who were assassinated, or died otherwise:

'

These do not change, and they get re-born somewhere, maybe as
Jews, maybe as Arabs, maybe as Chinese, maybe as Americans,
maybe as British - anywhere really,

and I suggest you let go of the deliberate lies on that
subject,

lies about being re-born and dying, etc. that all stem
from Criminal Minds - those who originated Hinduism and
Buddhism in particular - who in various ways force you

to NOT be able to, who force you to pretend to, or who
force you insufficiently to

look at simply truth:

'What happened and who caused what and with what
intention.'

'

'

I started to find out truth, that what happened and who caused it and
with what intention - I started to find out things very intimately
connected to my life, my life that had just ended by being executed
"legally" by the German "legal" system under Hitler

(the German "legal" courts - in which the spirit of
those times still is kept alive and working -
refused, despite appeals by some people, they
refused to nullify that sentence, because "the
Hitler regime was legitimate,"

well, I am getting used to those things, isn't it, I
was, as everyone knows, wrongfully "convicted,")

for secretly aiding and protecting those - the brave and the caring
and the responsible people - who tried to save what was still left of
Germany, *(3) then,

and so in this life time, my first action of studying history
was, to find out who, which INDIVIDUALS I am actually dealing
with, now in this life time, who I am being "friends" with, who
are pretending to be, in THIS life time, "friends" to me.

And as you know, I started to look, and found out more and
more, what is of course of the utmost value to know:

Truth - which is defined, you know by now, as 'that what
happened and who caused it and with what intention.'

'

'

'

So we come back to how I started this article for you:

I give you an example of The Nature of War, below, as enclosure,
(quoting a part of the excellent work of a historian called James
Brown)

deliberately confusing past and present,

and who destroys truth by deliberately denying the identity of
individuals.

'

When you talk about individuals, you talk about souls, 'souls
wrapped in a body,'

the derivation of the common Dutch word for body,
'lichaam,' tells you this truth to be known to the
Dutch of old.

'

So, you can apply the definition of 'The Nature Of War,'

also - if you like and it has your interest - to the
atrocities committed in 1937 in Nanking, China,

TO FIND OUT WHO ARE THE CRIMINAL MINDS, the individuals, the
souls, who compelled Japanese soldiers into being enemies,

who did organize and did enforce the atrocities, and

how did they enforce these atrocities to MAKE Japanese
people, soldiers, into enemies, into enemies of life,
into your enemies.

A summary of what they brought about in Nanking, is enclosed,
below.

And I repeat the Nature of War, here, for your convenience:

' ... you are basically fighting enemies who
are Criminal Minds, or else, people who are
COMPELLED by Criminal Minds, into being enemies
too.' {I-01}

And so it has always been, and so it always
will be, but none of the books on warfare
mention it at all... {I-02}

Yet that is THE strategy by which you have
to fight any war, because THAT IS the nature
of war.' {I-03}

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
hjuman rlights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'A Bottomless Money Drain: The Licensed Medical Trade - Medical
Research, Charities, Foundations, Universities And Hospitals
CONTEMPT Of Your Suffering And Of Mankind'
(13 February 2006 - Version 1.0.1 on 20 Feb 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/25fb3378ca8ce9dc?fwc=1

'The Licensed Medical Doctors ARE The Dangerous Quacks,
and Charlatans All'
(17 February 2006) (Quote from HRI 20021209-V3.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/019140cb8089d6c2?fwc=1

'Stay Away From Medical Doctors ...UNLESS You Know About Them'
(16 February 2006) (Quote from HRI 20021209-V3.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/3f49b295e2c0f50f?fwc=1

'Medical Doctors Can Seriously Damage Your Health'
(15 February 2006) (Quote from HRI 20021209-V3.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/c88214dabda6d7fe?fwc=1

'Are ALL Licensed Medical Doctors Criminal? No!'
(13 February 2006) (Quote from HRI 20021209-V3.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/ec75ccee2e34a304?fwc=1

'

(2) (see p1-p9, here following)

(p1) 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth - Introduction: Life Forms'
{HRI 20010829-pi1-V1.1}
(29 August 2001 - part issue 1 Version 1.1 on 8 Aug 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/ca03e63aa71603eb?fwc=1

(p2) 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth - Introduction: Our Planet'
{HRI 20010829-pi2-V1.1}
(29 August 2001 - part issue 2 Version 1.1 on 9 Aug 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/660053d9538d4c54?fwc=1

(p3) 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth - The Denial'
{HRI 20010829-pi3-V1.1}
(29 August 2001 - part issue 3 Version 1.1 on 10 Aug 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/2529732655e60747?fwc=1

(p4) 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth
- Some Fine Particle Physics' {HRI 20010829-pi4-V2.0}
(29 August 2001 - part issue 4 Version 2.0 on 11 Aug 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/a5c1ca01fa700c16?fwc=1

(p5) 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth
- The Nature Of The Physical Universe' {HRI 20010829-pi5-V1.2}
(29 August 2001 - part issue 5 Version 1.2 on 12 Aug 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/8d4e1bb6424a73f5?fwc=1

(p6) 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth
- Opposing The Nature Of The Creation' {HRI 20010829-pi6-V2.0}
(29 August 2001 - part issue 6 Version 2.0 on 15 Aug 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/70dd57d6d11d5d5f?fwc=1

(p7) 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth
- Life Energy Particles And Your Body' {HRI 20010829-pi7-V2.0}
(29 August 2001 - part issue 7 Version 2.0 on 16 Aug 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/b030e02be2ba104a?fwc=1

(p8) 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth - Life Energy Particles
- Perception And Motion' {HRI 20010829-pi8-V1.2}
(29 August 2001 - part issue 8 Version 1.2 on 18 Aug 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/48c04344037dac6d?fwc=1

(p9) 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth - Life Energy Particles
- Perception At A Distance' {HRI 20010829-pi9-V2.0}
(29 August 2001 - part issue 9 Version 2.0 on 21 Aug 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/3c571f55d616c2c2?fwc=1

'

(3) 'Conquering War - Admiral Canaris Exposing The High Crimes of
American President Franklin D. Roosevelt against Mankind and
against the American People' {HRI 20041115-V1.1}
(15 November 2004 - Version 1.1 on 18 Nov 2004)
(A Prequel or Introduction To 'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their
Intentional Omission Of Truth' {HRI 20020819})
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/86e4b4a21ebc9d87?fwc=1

(4) 'A Poem Of Love And Adventure' {HRI 20020717-V3.0}
(17 July 2002 - Version 3.0 on 9 Mar 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/c54c4226217d25b8?fwc=1

(5) ' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds As 'Ability To Perceive
Them' ' {HRI 20040422-V2.6}
(22 April 2004 - Version 2.6 on 7 Feb 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/79d66b4075f866ad?fwc=1

'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2005-2006 by Koos Nolst Trenite - hjuman rlights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

_________
Enclosure:

The Nanking Massacre (China, 1937)

Japanese armies invaded China's northern provinces and quickly captured
the ancient Chinese capital Peking (now called Beijing). In the conduct
of this war, the Japanese adopted a policy of deliberate savagery in
the expectation that it would break the will of the Chinese to resist.

[So you would - as a proper historian - have to find out WHO
created and made this policy adopted, and you would name and
investigate that individual, and those who enforced this
decision for him, and how it was enforced.]

Although poorly trained and equipped, the Chinese army and communist
irregulars put up strong resistance to Japan's armies which enjoyed
overwhelming superiority in numbers, training, and weapons. The
Japanese troops responded to Chinese resistance to their invasion by
embarking on an orgy of murder, rape, and looting that shocked the
civilised world at that time, although it has now been largely
forgotten in many Western countries where the rigorous teaching of
history is becoming a neglected discipline.

While fighting was continuing in northern China, the Japanese launched
a second front at the city of Shanghai on the eastern coast of China.
Despite determined resistance by Chinese Nationalist troops, the
Japanese captured Shanghai in November, 1937. As if to make an
exhibition of their brutality to the Western world, the Japanese
marched hundreds of Chinese prisoners of war down to the Bund, or river
bank, and slaughtered them by machine-gun in full view of horrified
observers aboard foreign ships moored in the river. Having captured
Shanghai, the Japanese were then able to move up the Yangtze River and
lay siege to the Nationalist capital Nanking (now called Nanjing).

It is not possible to document here the full extent of the horrors
experienced by China at the hands of the Japanese between 1937 and
1945. Those who are interested in a detailed treatment of this terrible
episode in China's history will find it in the books of Lord Russell of
Liverpool, Iris Chang and Laurence Rees. I will mention here only the
Rape of Nanking (now called the Nanjing Massacre) which is the best
documented of Japanese atrocities in China owing to the presence of
Western observers who were eyewitnesses to the mass slaughter, rape and
looting that the Japanese inflicted on the unfortunate population of
the Chinese capital.

The Japanese murder, rape, loot, and burn in Nanking (Nanjing) 1937

The Japanese were infuriated by the strength of Chinese resistance, and
when China's Nationalist capital Nanking fell in December 1937,
Japanese troops immediately slaughtered thousands of Chinese soldiers
who had surrendered to them. The Japanese then rounded up about twenty
thousand young Chinese men and transported them in trucks outside the
city walls where they were killed in a massive slaughter. Japanese
troops were then encouraged by their officers to loot Nanking, and
slaughter and rape the Chinese population of the city.

For six weeks, life for the Chinese in Nanking became a nightmare.
Bands of drunken Japanese soldiers roamed the city, murdering, raping,
looting, and burning at whim. Chinese civilians who were stopped on the
street, and found to possess nothing of value, were immediately killed.
At least twenty thousand Chinese women were raped in Nanking during the
first four weeks of the Japanese occupation, and many were mutilated
and killed when the Japanese troops were finished with them.

The Japanese troops were encouraged by their officers to invent ever
more horrible ways to slaughter the Chinese population of the city.
When the bodies of murdered Chinese choked the streets and the gutters
ran red with their blood, the Japanese were forced to refine their
methods of slaughter in the interest of preventing the spread of
disease. Batches of Chinese civilians were rounded up and herded into
slaughter pits. Here the grinning Japanese soldiers would either bury
them alive, hack them to death with their swords, use them for bayonet
practice, or pour petrol on the victims and burn them alive. The bodies
of thousands of victims of the slaughter were dumped into the Yangtze
River until the river was red with their blood. After looting Nanking
of anything of value, the Japanese started fires that gutted one third
of the city.

Independent foreign observers of the Rape of Nanking, including a
German businessman and Nazi Party member named John Rabe, were appalled
to see Chinese civilians, both men and women, the elderly, and tiny
children, put to death by Japanese troops with horrifying brutality.
Rabe tried to save as many Chinese as he could by creating a safety
zone on his estate. He appealed to Adolf Hitler to intervene, but the
Nazi leader rebuffed his appeal. Convincing independent proof of the
horrifying scale of the Japanese massacre at Nanking emerged in 1996
with the publication of John Rabe's diary record of the massacre.

Japanese soldiers appeared to be quite willing to be photographed with
raised swords beside their intended victims, in the act of bayoneting
their victims, and posing with their dead victims in the slaughter
pits. The atrocities committed by Japanese troops at Nanking were
widely publicised by foreign observers, including newspaper
correspondents. When the Japanese high command became aware of the full
scope of the horror perpetrated by Japanese troops at Nanking, it went
to considerable lengths to destroy evidence of the atrocity.

Iris Chang gives a very detailed account of the extent and appalling
nature of the Japanese atrocities in Nanking in her book "THE RAPE OF
NANKING" (published 1997). The horrifying photographs in her book
survived the attempt by the Japanese high command to cover up the
Nanking atrocities because the perpetrators entrusted the "happy snaps"
recording their vile behaviour to a Japanese-owned photographic shop in
Shanghai for processing. A Chinese employee secretly made extra copies
and smuggled them out of China.

The judges of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East
(also known as the Tokyo War Crimes Trials) were prepared to accept
that at least 200,000 Chinese civilians and prisoners of war were
slaughtered by the Japanese in the six weeks after Nanking fell. The
judges were also prepared to accept that the death toll would be much
higher if estimates of the number of Chinese burned alive by the
Japanese in mass slaughter pits and bodies dumped in the river were
added. Non-Japanese historians are prepared to accept that the
slaughter at Nanking could have reached as high as 370,000 victims.

The appalling brutality displayed by Japanese troops at Nanking was by
no means unique. It has been estimated by historians that several
million Chinese civilians and prisoners of war were murdered in the
course of Japan's undeclared war on China between 1937 and 1945.

Despite photographic and independent eyewitness evidence, the Japanese
government still refuses to acknowledge or permit Japanese school
children to be told the full story of the slaughter, rape and looting
that took place at Nanking in 1937. In recent years, the Japanese
government has made a small concession to the weight of international
and local criticism of this censorship by permitting brief and vague
references in history textbooks to the Rape of Nanking (Nanjing
Massacre), but the atrocities are described as the "Nanjing Incident"
and the text suggests that the victims died during the battle for the
city, and not in a horrifying massacre that took place during the six
weeks that followed the fall of the city to the Japanese.

(Enclosure gratefully copied from a web-site created by James Brown at
http://www.users.bigpond.com/battleforaustralia/JapWarCrimes/TenWarCrimes/Rape_Nanking.html)

alex...@yahoo.com

Apr 21, 2006, 7:54:24 PM4/21/06
You are mad!

When your mind is empty of good and bad thinking, you are a Buddha.
When your mind thinks only the good, you are human. When your mind
thinks about evil you are Satan.

Life is an illusion. We come from Void (Genesis 1.1 1.2) and return to
the Void.

lechergod

Apr 21, 2006, 11:33:09 PM4/21/06
an integer with a infinitive as nominator is definitely zero (illusion).
but the integer is still a integer when infinitive does not oome yet.
if you take the time,after coming from void until returning to void,
is so illusive, why have you be so illusive to post to newsgroup ?????

the Buddha and Genesis is just to tell anyone not to indulge too much for
the time before void and after void !!!!
what you have is just the present time you expect to be still living !!!!

alex...@yahoo.com wrote:

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to ne...@netfront.net

North@oyama.bc.ca Vernon North

Apr 22, 2006, 12:07:00 AM4/22/06
In article <1145663664.2...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
alex...@yahoo.com says...

> You are mad!
>
> When your mind is empty of good and bad thinking, you are a Buddha.

Reading your posts, I have come to the conclusion that you are a Buddha
because your mind is certainly empty.

Verno

lechergod

Apr 22, 2006, 7:41:48 AM4/22/06
i don't think alex_kew can understand your humour !!!!

---

alex...@yahoo.com

Apr 22, 2006, 8:06:41 PM4/22/06
lechergod,

We meet again.

You wrote:- [an integer with a infinitive as nominator is definitely

zero (illusion).
but the integer is still a integer when infinitive does not oome yet.
if you take the time,after coming from void until returning to void,
is so illusive, why have you be so illusive to post to newsgroup ?????

the Buddha and Genesis is just to tell anyone not to indulge too much
for
the time before void and after void !!!!
what you have is just the present time you expect to be still living

!!!! ]

Cultivating the present for the future. Without the present, how are we
going to the Void? All scriptures are talking the common thing. A few
can understand. All these are pre-programmed. We are only actors on
earth.

alex...@yahoo.com

Apr 22, 2006, 8:12:41 PM4/22/06
Vernon North,

You wrote:- [Reading your posts, I have come to the conclusion that you
are a Buddha
because your mind is certainly empty. ]

If you read Six Patriarch's sutra or Hui Neng's sutra, you can
understand me. If you are not up to that stage, you can never
understand me.

Your Spiritual Soul is your God, Buddha, Allah, Krisha etc etc. Even
you kill millions of people, your Spiritual Soul is still God, Buddha,
Allah etc etc. Your action is the act you have to play on earth. We act
as kings, beggars, murderers, prostitutes etc etc. Inside us, the
Spirit is still God, Buddha etc etc.

lechergod

Apr 23, 2006, 3:55:09 AM4/23/06
see how you think the future, after your life or not !!!!
void or not, present is present.
if you take yourself be actor,
then what kind of actor you believe yourself to be : puppet or independent
player ???
if independent player, review your from void to void concept.
if puppet, any mind from your head is leaving out the your Buddha/Genesis.
these are hints for you to think for yourself honestly,
no need to tell me, whatever your answer will be !!!!

---

alex...@yahoo.com

Apr 23, 2006, 7:32:42 PM4/23/06
lechergod,

How can you be yourself when your mind is controlled by the Nature. You
can call Nature God, Tao, Allah, Buddha etc etc.

Your life is fated. You are born and then there is a fix time you die.
Certain kind of meditation can prolong life but I have not seen them.
Can you say you are in control of your body and mind if you are to die
tomorrow?

Scriptures wrote about prominent actors. Son-of-Perdition, Melchizedec,
Maitreya Buddha, Sage King etc etc.

You mind is evil, so you don't understand them.

lechergod

Apr 23, 2006, 8:02:11 PM4/23/06
that is the evil rooting of all religions and politican or even preachers :
his mind is the Nature !!!!!
you take yourself be puppet to it,
it is your choice, you don't have to reply !!!!
but significantly to see, your puppet-ism won't bring you anything !!!!

alex...@yahoo.com wrote:

---

alex...@yahoo.com

Apr 26, 2006, 6:34:58 PM4/26/06
lechergod,

Your Spiritual Soul is your God, Son-of-God, Buddha, Tao, Allah,
Krishna, Atman, Brahman etc. Your Spiritual Soul in, you live; your
Spiritual Soul out your body dies and rotes.

If you deny this, your Spiritual Soul will punish you. I don't have to
lay a hand on you.

lechergod

Apr 27, 2006, 9:44:26 AM4/27/06
i can only see that you are punished with such uneaseness !!!!

alex...@yahoo.com wrote:

---

alex...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2006, 11:15:34 PM4/27/06
Don't blame me if you have to suffer for all your vulgar comments in
the forums. Your God inside will see to it that you are punished.

Posting from cyber cafe.

lechergod

Apr 28, 2006, 11:06:03 AM4/28/06
really as a netter comment,
except cursing, you can put on nothing !!!!!

alex...@yahoo.com

Apr 29, 2006, 8:47:39 PM4/29/06
lechergod,

Don't cry when the day you have to crawl to me to say sorry.

lechergod

Apr 29, 2006, 11:53:16 PM4/29/06
i only feel that you are saying sorry all the day !!!!

alex...@yahoo.com wrote:
> lechergod,
>
> Don't cry when the day you have to crawl to me to say sorry.

---

alex...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2006, 11:50:08 PM5/1/06
lechergod,

Whatever you say, hope your God bless you.

lechergod

May 2, 2006, 12:22:28 PM5/2/06
the God even can bless Himself !!!!
in the world, only the power can bless his slave !!!!
you can't get the bless from the li-familiy you hated too much,
no one can bless you !!!!

alex...@yahoo.com wrote:

> lechergod,
>
> Whatever you say, hope your God bless you.

---

alex...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2006, 12:45:24 AM5/3/06
Confucianism can solve world problems.

See http://www.geocities.com/alex_kew/election97.html .

See http://www.geocities.com/alex_kew/chinese/daxue.html .

I tried China's thread but not able to post. So I try here.

alex...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2006, 11:08:00 PM5/3/06
http://www.geocities.com/alex_kew/image1/confucianism.gif .

Comments On Confucianism

24th September 1999

I have already mentioned Confucianism in my other articles like
Meditation, Meditation for Everyone, Election 97, To Achieve World
Peace? etc.

The Great Learning

The Way of learning to be great consists in shining with the
illustrious power of moral personality, in making a new people, in
abiding in the highest goodness. To know one's abiding place leads to
fixity of purpose, fixity of purpose to calmness of mind, calmness of
mind to serenity of life, serenity of life to careful consideration of
means, careful consideration of means to the achievement of the end.
(There is no details of how to achieve this end. My answer to this is
meditation. Only this can calm the mind.)

Things have their roots and branches, human affairs their endings
as well as beginnings. So to know what comes first and what comes
afterwards leads one near to the Way. The men of old who wished to
shine with the illustrious power of personality throughout the Great
Society, first had to govern their own states efficiently. Wishing to
do this, they first had to make an ordered harmony in their own
families. Wishing to do this, they first had to cultivate their
individual selves. Wishing to do this, they first had to put their
minds right. Wishing to do this, they first had to make their purposes
genuine. Wishing to do this, they first had to extend their knowledge
to the utmost. Such extension of knowledge consists in appreciating the
nature of things.

For with the appreciation of the nature of things knowledge reaches
its height. With the completion of knowledge, purposes become genuine.
With purposes genuine, the mind becomes right. With the mind right, the
individual self comes into flower. With the self in flower, the family
becomes an ordered harmony. With the family harmony ordered, the State
is efficiently governed. With State efficiently governed, the Great
Society is at peace. (The repetition of events show the importance of
the words. From the last four sentences, I draw three figures of body,
one for self, one for family and one for country.)

So cultivating self consists in purifying the mind. When the mind
is pure, our speech will be good, so will be our body healthy.
Harmonize the family is by means of the perfection of the father. The
father when perfect, the wife will be subservient and the sons (no son
means no perfection) obedient. The country can be perfectly governed
only when the king or president is perfectly pure. So the government is
efficient and the citizens loyal. When this happens, the Great Harmony
is in place throughout the whole world.

The men of old is referring to the new Sage, who will act (not
talk) till perfection.

Thus from the Son of Heaven down to the common people there is
unity in this; that for everybody the bringing of the individual self
to flower is to be taken as the root. (Since that is so), for the root
to be out of order and the branches to be in order is an impossibility.
For a man to despise what he should respect and then be respected for
having what he despises, is contrary to human experience. This is to be
described as knowing the root. (Cultivating self is the root of all
good deeds. Start with mind purification first.)

As for what is described as knowing the root, this means the height
of knowledge. For in the Book of Songs are the words:

See there, the Ch'i river with its winding course.
Its bamboos all lush and green !
Even so our accomplished prince !
The bone is carved and the ivory polished;
The jade is cut and granite ground smooth.
So he, like the music of strings yet with a martial air,
Stern yet debonair,
So accomplished a prince,
Ever to be held in memory.

That 'carving and polishing' means learning. That 'cutting and
grinding' means the cultivation of the self. 'Like the music of
strings', so he trembles within himself. 'Stern yet debonair', so he is
the very pattern of majesty. 'Ever to be held in memory', so abounding
power of personality and the height of goodness are what the common
people can never forget.

As the Book of Songs has it: 'How the kings of old are borne in
mind'. The true man deems worthy those whom they deemed worthy; the
common people take pleasure in the pleasures and gain profit from the
profits which they made. Thus it is that although he is gone from the
world he is not forgotten. (The human quality development from
meditation can be known to the meditator only. The vibration and smell
are a part of it. The outer appearance depends on the food taken, but
the final stage could be very striking to everyone when agitated. The
kings of old are appreciated for their good deeds but not for their bad
deeds. Most people think Solomon was wise, but to me he was not wise
but intelligent. A wise man will not have 300 wives.)

In the K'ang Kao it is said: 'He has the gifts of illustrious power
of personality. In the T'ai Chia it is said: 'He guards this
illustrious charge from Heaven.' In the Ti Tien it is said: 'He has the
gifts for shedding luster on his outstanding power of personality.'
These three are cases of the self giving luster. (The sentences talk
about the new Sage.)

On King T'ang's bath-tub there was an inscription: 'If on one day
there may be a renovation, then every day there may be, indeed, daily
there must be.' So in the K'ang Kao it is said: 'Making a new people'
and in the Book of songs is the saying: 'The fief which Chou held was
an ancient one, but the charge from Heaven was new.' The true man,
therefore, in everything uses his supreme endeavors. (Renovation and
making a new person are referring to meditation on self cultivation.
You meditate and become a new person. After reading a scripture, you
meditate for a month and then read the scripture again, you will find
the scripture is becoming clearer to understand.)

In the Book of Songs it is said: 'The royal demesne of a thousand
li is where the people are really at rest.' In the Book of Songs it is
said: 'Ming-mang goes the oriole's song, as it rests on a corner of a
mound'; and the Master said: 'As to resting, the bird knows where it
can rest--is it right for a man to be less than a bird?' (Demesne could
be printed wrongly in the English book. As for the bird, it reminds us
of our eye-brows. In the New Testament, 'when you see vultures you know
there is corpse below'.)

In the Book of Songs it is said:

Hail to King Wen
And the glorious homage he paid to abiding !
As a monarch he abode in human-heartedness.
As a minister he abode in reverence,
As a son he abode in filial piety,
As a father he abode in kindness,
With his fellow countrymen he abode in good faith.

The Master said: 'As an arbitrator in men's quarrels I am no better
than other men. Inevitably so! If only there could be no cases for
arbitration.' Then inhuman men would be barred from acting out their
(inhuman) contentions, and people's private-mindedness would be greatly
checked.

All this means knowing the root. (No comment. I don't like to
praise King Wen or King Solomon. The bad of King Wen is mentioned in
the Chuang Tzu (book).)

What is described as 'making one's purposes genuine' is as follows.
Beware of self-deception. It is to be compared to hating a bad smell
and loving a lovely sight; this is what is called self-fulfillment.
Thus it is that the true man is sure to be on guard when he is alone.
The man who is not true in his privacy, has the habit of setting no
limit to the badness of his actions. Then when he comes into the
presence of a true man he is abashed. He conceals his bad qualities and
displays his good. But he gains nothing by doing so, for (under these
conditions) a man sees himself as if he saw his own liver and reins.
This means that what is really within will take on form without. That
is why the true man is sure to be on guard when he is alone. As Master
Tseng said: 'How awe-inspiring must be what many eyes gaze at and many
hands point to!' As riches adorn a house, so moral power adorns a man.
The mind is enlarged, the limbs are at ease. This is why a true man is
sure to make his purpose genuine. (The mind is enlarged or pure, the
body will be natural and healthy. When alone don't let the mind
wanders.)

As for the meaning of 'the cultivation of the self consists in the
rectification of the mind,' if the self is angry about anything, or
frightened, or delighted over anything, or unhappily perturbed about
anything, in each case it follows that it cannot get itself right. When
the mind is away, we gaze at things and do not see them, sounds come to
our ears and we do not hear them, we eat and do not discern the
flavors. This is what is meant by 'the cultivation of the self consists
in the rectification of the mind.' (Self cultivation is to purify the
mind. Books on Confucianism talk so much on the theory but none
mentions how to purify the mind. This is the failure of Confucianism.
We have to learn from Taoism, Buddhism, Hinduism etc about the self
cultivation.)

As for the meaning of 'the bringing of the members of the family
into an ordered harmony consists in cultivating the self,' men are
prejudiced about those whom they love, prejudiced about those whom they
hate, prejudiced about those whom they revere, prejudiced about those
whom they pity, prejudiced about those whom they despise. There are
very few people in the world who are awake to the evil in the object of
their dislike. Hence, as the proverb puts it: 'Men are not aware of the
evil of their sons or of the fertility of their field.' This means that
there can be no bringing of the members of the family into an ordered
harmony unless there is cultivation of the self. [When you purify your
mind, your mind will know what is right or wrong (intuition
development). Therefore when applied to the family, you will be
impartial. If your son commits mistake, you will punish him.]

As for the meaning of 'the efficient ruling of a State of necessity
consists in bringing its families into an ordered harmony,' it is not
the case that a man can fail in instilling good principles into his own
family and, at the same time, succeed in instilling those principles
into men outside it. Thus it is that a true man without going outside
his family brings good principles into being throughout the country.
Filial piety is the means by which the prince is served. Deference to
an elder brother is the means by which the elder generation is served.
The exercise of parental kindness is the means by which a whole
population is influenced. In the K'ang Kao it is said: 'Act as if you
were watching over an infant.' If your mind is truly set on your
action, although you may miss your mark, you will not go far astray. A
young woman has never had to learn to suckle an infant before she gets
married. (A perfect man can influence the whole country. Only when he
is king or president, then he can bring world peace.)

If one family be human-hearted, human-heartedness will grow in the
whole country. If the members of one family give way to each other, the
spirit of giving way will grow in the whole country. If one man be
incontinently wicked, he will cause anarchy in the whole country. The
mechanism of the situation is like that. This means that one remark may
throw public business into disorder, or one man may consolidate a
country. (If PAP leaders are not graceful, how can you expect
Singaporeans to be graceful?)

It was through being human-hearted that Yao and Shun were the
leaders in the Great Society. The people followed their example. It was
through being oppressors that Chieh and Chow were the leaders in the
Great Society: the people obeyed them. But since the actions they
commanded were contrary to what they liked to do themselves, there was
no obedience. Thus it is that what the true man has in himself, that he
can require from others: what he has not in himself, that he cannot
require from others: there never has been a man who had no store of
reciprocity in himself and yet was able to communicate it to other men.
Hence the ruling of a State consists in ordered harmony in the family.
[All these theory is nothing when the perfect man is pure and appointed
king or president. If Yao and Shun are great we need not have to study
scriptures. Confucius liked to praise Yao, Shun, King Wen, Tang etc. If
you read Chuang Tzu (book) about them, you will find they were common
leaders. During their reign they were great. But what have the Chinese
throughout these 2500 years and over learn from them, nothing! If the
Chinese have learn something, China will not be ruled by the Mongolians
and the Manchus; and bullied by the Japanese and the West.]

In the Book of Songs is the saying:

How charming the peach tree,
Its leaves thickly massed !
The bride is coming to her home;
The bride will rightly order her household.

True! Order your household and then you can teach good principles
to influence the nation. In the Book of Songs is the saying: 'With
elder brother's duty done, with younger brother's duty done.' True.
Fulfill your duties as elder and younger brother, and then you can
teach good principles to the nation. In the Book of Songs is the
saying: 'His ways are faultless. He puts the four fiefs to rights.'
True! The ruler as a father, as a son, as a younger brother, as an
elder brother, first rises to the level of being a model, then the
people come to be modeled on him. This is the meaning of 'the ruling of
a state consists in ordered harmony in the family.' (If quotations from
old books are simple in their meaning, why Confucius was unable to act
himself? He talked so much but no action. Is he truly wise? If old
books can be fully understood, there is no need for this 'Great
Learning'. The important point in this paragraph is the ruler must be
perfect and pure in mind.)

As to the meaning of 'the attainment of peace in the Great Society
consists in the efficient government of the States,' if those in high
places treat old age as old age should be treated, the people develop
the filial spirit. If those in high places treat their seniors as
seniors should be treated, the people develop the younger-brotherly
spirit. If they have pity on orphans, the people will not go counter to
them. Thus there is for the true man the Way of the Measuring Square.
What a man dislikes in those above him, he must not bring to bear on
those beneath him. What he dislikes in those beneath him, he must not
bring to the service of those above him. What he dislikes in his
forbears, he must not do in advance for his descendants. What he would
dislike in his descendants, he must not do as following his forbears.
The treatment which he dislikes from the left, he must not give to the
right. This is what is meant by the Way of the Measuring Square. (When
a ruler is perfect do you think he needs all this lectures?)

In the Book of Songs is the saying: 'Blessings on our true man,
father and mother to his people.' To like what the people like and to
hate what the people hate, this is the meaning of being father and
mother. As in the Book of Songs:

'That South Mountain with its beetling crags!
The height of it before our eyes!
So the Grand Master,
In his overwhelming might!
Not one can take his eyes from him.'

True! The man with a country in his charge cannot afford not to be
cautious. If he leaves that true path, he becomes the world's criminal.
Again, as the Book of Songs says:

'Before they lost their people's (hearts),
The Yin kings stood at God's right hand.
The Yin kings stand before our eyes (as proof):
God's high commission is hard to keep.'

It is that: win the people, and the country is won: lose the
people, and the country is lost. This is why the true man is first
concerned with the power of moral personality. Possessing the power in
himself, he possesses men. Possessing men, he possesses the soil.
Possessing the soil, he possesses wealth. Possessing wealth, he
possesses the means of governing. [The nose (mountain) is before
(below) our eyes. Yin kings stood at God's right hand can be compared
to Jesus Christ in glory at the right hand side of God. Yin kings
before us means the mark on the forehead. The Chinese word for 'right'
can represent our face, showing the mouth clearly.]

This moral power is the root: wealth is but a branch. If the root
be discounted and the branch be prized, there will be quarreling, and
the people will be incited to steal. This is why the people will
disperse if the wealth be amassed in the ruler's hands, and why the
people will mass round the ruler if the wealth be dispensed among them.
And if the ruler's words go forth in injustice it is the reason why
injustice will come home to roost. If injustice enters with the produce
of the country, injustice will take that produce away. It is said in
the K'ang Kao: 'The charge from Heaven itself is not unchangeable.'
This means that goodness brings it to a man, and evil takes it away
from him. (If the Son of Heaven is pure in morality, there is no need
for this lecture.)

It is said in the Book of Ch'u: 'The State of Ch'u has nothing it
considers precious except its good men. Them, it holds precious.' Uncle
Fan said: 'As exiles there is nothing we count precious, only to be
human-hearted to our kin.' In the Ch'in Shih it is said: 'If I have but
one minister, a man with no guile in him, having no special skill, but
open-hearted and showing this in his demeanor, welcoming another man's
skill as if it were his own, in his heart no less than in his speech
hailing genius in other men, and thus able to make way for them so that
they can protect my descendants and my people-- if I have this, how
great is the gain. If, however, my minister be jealous of another's
skill and go on to hate him: if he thwarts the man of genius and blocks
his way to advancement so that he is unable to guard my descendants and
my people, how great is the peril.' The human-hearted man, he alone can
send such a man packing, driving him out among the barbarian tribes,
refusing to have him living alongside in the Middle Kingdom. This is
the meaning of 'only the human-hearted man can love men, only he can
hate men.' You may discover a man of worth and be unable to employ him,
that is fate. But to discover a bad man and be unable to remove and
banish him; that is your own fault. For to love what men hate and to
hate what men love, this is an outrage on human nature, and disaster
inevitably falls on such an individual. Thus it is that the true man
has a supremely right Way. With devotion and good faith he is sure to
succeed in it. With arrogance and dissipation, he is sure to fail. (The
theory here is second class. Reason as above, if the Son of Heaven is
pure, there is nothing to preach.)

For the creation of wealth there is a supremely right Way. If those
who create the wealth be many, those who consume it few, and if the
accumulating departments be zealous, the spending departments
economical, then there will be a permanent sufficiency of wealth.

For the human-hearted man wealth is the means by which the
individual self is expanded. For the non human-hearted man the
individual is a tool for the expansion of wealth. There never has been
a case in which those in high places were devoted to human-heartedness
and those beneath them were not devoted to justice. There never has
been a case in which there was devotion to justice and state affairs
failed of completion. There never has been a case in which there was
opposition to the wealth being in the Government's storehouses.

Meng Hsien Tzu said: 'If you have the status of keeping a horse and
carriage, you do not keep a check on fowls and pigs. The great family
with its stores of ice does not tend sheep and cattle.' So also the
great house of a hundred chariots does not keep a special officer for
collecting taxes. With such an officer, in what way is it better than
employing a robbing expert? This means that on the national scale it is
not gain that is gain, but justice. The man at the head of a country's
administration who is only concerned with wealth and expenditure is
himself a base fellow. He may think he is doing good, but his ways of
getting things done are those of a base fellow. (An example is Lee Kuan
Yew. He is so worried about Singapore's reserve that he sits as
chairman of Singapore GIC and introduced the elected president law.)
Calamity from Heaven and injury from men both ensure, and although
there may be good men in the country, they can do nothing to stop this.
This means that on the national scale gain is not gain: justice is
gain.

[(3rd July 2001) - The Chinese word for justice is 'yi',
righteousness. This is what I stress. I do not go for democracy and
human rights because scriptures do not mention them. The West does not
understand the true meaning of righteousness, but rely on stories in
the Bible. The Bible talks about rape, sexual intercourse, cheating,
murders etc etc. How are people going to be holy when they are occupied
by all these adventurous stories? The West did not ponder when they
occupied other people's land and properties. They did not ponder when
they made other races slaves. So they are not enlightened races, more
like barbarians.]

When the Son of heaven is pure, he has no worry of anything.
Justice and righteousness are what we should know. If you study my
drawing above, you can grasp the meaning of 'The Great Learning'. There
is no need for lectures.

This book is also indicating to you a man will cultivate self,
harmonize the family, purify the country and bring peace to the whole
world. This truly is the Sage-King, not old kings mentioned by
Confucius.

Therefore for me to achieve this Sage-king stage, I have to wait
for my uncle-father to die first. My cultivation is bringing his moral
value higher but not to perfection. Other things are like other
people's contempt of me (mentioned in The Diamond Sutra) and my
explanation of scriptures to the whole world (mentioned in Chuang Tzu).

I am in the son's stage, so I have opposition from above and below.
The day will come for my glory. That is why I ask all those who said
bad things against me to say sorry. When I am in glory you have no
chance to say sorry.

11th January 2006:- English version is short of certain paragraphs.

Continue in Mean-In-Action

Home My Articles at
http://www.geocities.com/alex_kew/myarticle.html .

Edited on 11th January 2006

alex...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2006, 11:06:53 PM5/4/06
There will be no world peace if UN HQ is not shifted to Singapore. See
http://www.geocities.com/alex_kew/wpeace.html .

To see more article on Confucianism see
http://www.geocities.com/alex_kew/myarticle.html .

My last posting here. My computer is down.

jay

May 5, 2006, 12:59:12 AM5/5/06
ha ha ,
it is busy here.
hey lechergod,
u are controlled by the taiwanese goverment,right?
just a poor man here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u should see more by ur owe eyes not ur goverment!!!

lechergod

May 5, 2006, 4:32:04 AM5/5/06
communist dog can just telling lies and doing libelling.
especially this communist dog is a newcomer !!!
go ask your colleague for previous posts to support your libelling !!!!

jay wrote:

---

alex...@yahoo.com

May 14, 2006, 10:43:09 PM5/14/06

Election 97

9th Aug 1995

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening to all of you. Today I would
like to talk on Confucianism, especially regarding the 4 lines phrase
namely, cultivate self, regulate family, purify the country and bring
peace to the whole world. Self, family and country individually can be
divided into 3 parts. For self they are mind, tongue and body. For
family they are father, mother and sons. Also for country, they are
king/president, government and citizens. These are the 3 trinities and
they function about the same.

The leaders of the 3 are mind, father and king/president. If these
leaders are 100% perfect, the other 2 components will be 100% perfect.
If these leaders are 50% perfect, the other 2 components will be 50%
perfect. Likewise if the leaders are 0% perfect, the 2 components will
be 0% perfect. This is the law of these trinities.

Let me talk about the self first. Our mind is the head of our body.
If our mind is 70% pure, our talking shall be 70% good and our body
will be 70% healthy. When we commit sins and eat blood this 70% purity
will drop, so our speech will become more vulgar, abusive, cunning and
our health will get worse. On the other hand, if we do good, cultivate
self, perform charity, our moral purity will increase, similarly our
speech and health.

Taking meat will decrease our moral purity, even though we do not
commit any sins. Taking vegetarian food will stop the decline, but if
we commit sins our moral purity will also decline. The only solution to
increase the moral purity is to cultivate self, perform charity,
meditate etc and eat vegetarian food.

You might argue why we cannot take meat. If you want to eat meat,
first remove 100% of the blood from the meat, then you can eat it.
Blood is a poison to us if it does not belong to us, because blood is a
form of life. When we eat chicken meat, it is like eating the life of a
chick

We can drain up to about 90% of blood in a chick. The balance is in
the bones, liver, meat etc. When chicken rice seller chops the boiled
chick, you can still see the red blood in the cut bones. Let say one
plate of chicken rice contains about 1% of balance chicken blood, so
after eating 100 plates, you have consumed the whole lot of blood of a
chick.

Many illnesses are the cause of eating meat, examples cancer, heart
problems, high blood pressure etc. These illnesses are not prevalent in
a poor country but mostly in affluent countries, rich people and those
relying on food mainly from hunting. I tell you for your own good, eat
vegetarian food. I can not force you to eat, but there are places where
taking vegetarian food can be compulsory, like prison, drug
rehabilitation center and hospital etc. People who go to prison or drug
rehab center are at certain levels of moral purity according to their
crimes - murderer at a lower level than a thief - except vandalism,
taking chewing-gum etc. (Taking, importing chewing-gum is a crime in
Singapore's law)

When the prisoners eat vegetarian food their moral purity will not
deteriorate any further, and to help them to increase their moral
purity, the prison authority has to conduct meditation classes,
religions study and hymn/sutra chanting etc. This is the way to reform
criminals into saints or Buddha. When they are released from prison,
the chances of them committing crime again is very slim. So our society
will become more peaceful.

Death sentence is not a solution to crime. Statistic of prisoners
under death row can show, because more and more people are going to die
from the gallows. Just now, I mentioned about vegetarian food and
religious activities. These are the only ways to solve crime.

Now let me talk about the second trinity, the family. The father as
the head of the family will bring good or ruin to his family by the
moral purity he has. The mother as the middle component cannot
influence much, unless she meditate (my method).

First in a family unit, there must be a father, a mother and at
least a son. A father without a son has his roots being cut off. This
shows his low moral purity. At times we cannot know the moral purity of
a man, but from his family, we can have a clear picture of his moral
purity.

A man who divorces his wife has a low moral purity. Let me
elaborate on this. A man M1 has a wife W1 and a son S1. He divorces his
wife W1 and marries another wife W2, who gives birth to a son S2.
Ex-wife W1 remarries a man M2 and produces a son M2S1. From these 2
families, we have a man with a wife who is not the mother of his first
son and a man with a wife who is the mother of his son also the mother
of another man's son. There is no more unique family unit. I call this
animal unit. Let me show you a second example. A man has 10 wives and
10 sons. Another man marries and divorces 10 wives 10 times, who
remarry other men. The first man still maintains his family unit,
whereas the second man behaves more like an animal, marry/divorce 10
times.

A family man has to reflect upon himself when he has no son, when
his son is mentally retarded or critically injured, when his son dies
or in serious illness etc. These are signs to show him, he is not a
good man. He should take vegetarian food, meditate etc.

A good man has to be responsible for any pregnancy. He is
answerable to God should he asks his woman to abort the baby. This is
killing. A country law might not be able to deal with him, but God will
punish him, example not giving him any more son etc. A woman who
undergoes abortion is committing a great sin. Her punishment will be
sickness in her private part in later life.

A family man who has low moral purity, commits crime and imprisoned
will not help his family in the present prison management. With
vegetarian food and religious activities, by bringing his moral purity
higher, his family will become better. A murderer will have a son of
his low moral purity. Present law is death sentence. That means his son
might be a potential criminal due to the father's low moral purity. If
the law is changed and the murderer takes vegetarian food and does
religious activities in prison, he will bring his higher moral purity
to his son as well. So we will not have any more potential criminals in
future.

Country laws have to be compassionate. Laws like death sentence,
caning, imprisonment without trial etc are very harsh. Police should
not slap, hit, torture the suspect during interrogation. Harsh laws,
brutal treatment are going to breed harsh citizens. The nick name 'ugly
Singaporean' is a good example of the result of these harshness.

Prison warden should not use physical force and instruments to
punish prisoners at fault. Slapping and beating are commonly used by
wardens. Regimental intimidation is another form of power abuse. Most
prisoners will comply the rules and regulation, but this will make them
more harsher at heart, because no one dare to complain especially no
witness dare to come forward to testify.

Now let me talk about the next trinity, the country. The
king/president is the head of the country. As I have talked about
family, the head is a man. So likewise, the head of a country has to be
a man. A woman leading a country can only bring disaster. One very good
example is England. Since 1952 Queen Elizabeth II has been on the
throne until now. You can see for yourself what good she has brought to
her family and country. Her family is divided and indulges in adultery.
British empire was once great, but now shrinks to a small country.

Another example is Sri Lanka. The president is a woman elected by
the people. The present presidential system might be changed to a
parliamentary one. President Chandrika Kumaratunga indicated she will
become the executive prime minister and the president post going to her
mother, who was a former executive PM herself.

From record, the mother had brought disaster to Sri Lanka.
Likewise, the present president Chandrika will do no good for her
country, unless she can appoint a man who has high moral purity and a
vegetarian to be the next president. Sri Lanka has to suffer under the
present political system and situation.

Women who have been in power in politic have negative effects on
their families. Thatchar of England has a son who was reported to be
involved in illegal dealings. Indira Gandhi of India had 2 sons died
fatally. Bandaranaike of Sri Lanka has a son-in-law died fatally.
Aquino of Philippines has a daughter who became an unwed mother. So you
women, don't be power hungry. By doing so you are going to destroy your
families, especially your sons and daughters.

A high moral purity man has to be a family man. If he is single or
a monk like Dalai Lama, he too will bring disaster to the country.
Tibet was once ruled by Dalai Lamas. As a head of a country, one is
responsible for the sins of oneself and the countrymen. One practice
done by Tibetans, as mentioned in the book 'The Third Eye', is to do an
ice water bath for newly-born. Those who fail the test are killed. This
is killing and the sins have to be shouldered by Dalai Lama. In this
manner the moral purity of Dalai Lama will decline and the country has
to suffer. (This is only one example)

At this present moment the Dalai Lama is not the head of Tibet, so
the killing of newly-born (& others) will fall on the shoulder of Jiang
Zemin, since he is the president of China. The present Dalai Lama has
to be grateful rather than seeking a political issue for Tibet.

One example I would like to mention is Gautama Buddha. When his
relatives were slaughtered by the neighboring country, he was unable to
save them. Therefore a monk can only save himself and no others.

To bring peace and prosperity to a country, a king/president must
have high moral purity. If a king/president has only 50% purity, the
government will be only 50% efficient and the citizen 50% good. To be
of high moral purity, a king/president has to be inactive, non
executive, appointed by parliament. Countries with this system are
England, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Israel, Germany etc.

One reason why the Arab Muslims are unable to defeat Israel is
because Israel has an appointed president, whereas the Arab countries,
Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi, Syria, Iraq, PLO etc have active
kings/presidents. Another good example is West Germany taking over the
East Germany without a fight. So for North or South Korea to win over
their opponent without a fight is to appoint a president with high
moral purity. So there is no need for the US army to station in South
Korea.

Actually USA cannot win over Japan in world war 2. It is because of
the A bomb and the cruel killing, tortures of so many innocent people
by the Japanese army. The crime has to be paid and not fully. So you
can now see Japanese going crazy to poison their own people. If the
Japanese emperor is not going to apologize to Asia Pacific about the
war crimes, Japan has to suffer for what their forefathers did.

The moral purity of the former emperor had been passed on to the
present one, and one bad sign showing in the emperor's family, is that
the crown princes are not getting any son. If Nature is not going to
give them any son, that means Japan is going to have a change of
dynasty. This is bad, because the end of a dynasty may mean a lot of
disaster example Kobe earth quake etc.

To turn around the situation, the emperor has to take vegetarian
food, cultivate self and meditate. Next he has to say sorry to the
world about world war 2 crime. I can only advice. Whether Japan is
going to take my advice is up to them. Their lives are in their hands.

Moral purity of politician is about 50 - 60%. So politicians should
not become presidents of their countries. For countries with active
kings/presidents, the condition of the countries are not good. For
example USA, economy cannot win Germany or Japan, people are getting
violent, abusive, slanting (truth) speeches etc. What the president is,
the country is to be like him. An adultery president like Kennedy had
brought sex revolution to USA in the 60's. A divorce/remarry president
like Reagan had broken up many American families. And right now from
what I have read in the medias, Clinton has no son. If this is true, it
is a very bad omen for America. Nature has cut off his roots, unless he
tries and begets a son. Natural disasters will occur and people are
getting crazy and killing each other, especially the children.

If the Americans want to elect their president in this present
system, it is their choice and they have to suffer the consequences. My
advice is to change the presidential system to a parliamentary system,
with an appointed president who must be of high moral purity.

Countries that are similar to American system are France, South
Africa, Philippines, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Indonesia etc. For the
sake of peace and prosperity, these countries have to change their
political systems.

An elected executive president has less time to cultivate self.
During election period, he will outwit, personal attack and belittle
his opponents. These are not the traits of a pure moral man. All
existing country laws are to be shouldered by him. Laws like death
sentence, legal abortion, legal gambling etc will put a toll on him and
his family. He and his family will suffer for the number of prisoners
hanged, the number of abortions performed etc during his term of
office. Let say his moral purity is 60% at the beginning, at the end of
his term, it might have dropped to about 45%. So the country has to
suffer because of the low moral purity.

On the other hand, an appointed president has more time for self
cultivation. He can be a fulltime vegetarian and meditates daily. By
doing these he will bring up his moral purity. This will compensate any
negative country laws prevalent during his presidency. So his moral
purity will not fall and the country still prosper. If the president
does not self cultivate and be a vegetarian, also his term of office is
for life, then he will end up like Queen Elizabeth II. His family will
break up showing sign of bad omen.

If the appointed president is an ex politician, the country will
also suffer because of his below average moral purity. Even if he take
vegetarian food and meditate daily, he cannot bring up his moral purity
unless all negative country laws are abolished. He was a party to all
negative laws, so he is subjected to these laws when he becomes
president.

Vegetarian food plays an important part of a country's prosperity.
Countries that promote vegetarian food will grow in abundant. China and
India are 2 great examples. Their religions promote and encourage
vegetarian food. Countries that take food mainly from hunting and
animal husbandry will grow little in number. Even in the animal world,
the vegetarians are in great numbers than the animals of prey.

India and Pakistan have about the same political system, but the
Indians are superior to the Pakistanis in terms of vegetarian food. In
war, Pakistan will be on the losing side. 2 Pakistan had reduced to 1.
So for prosperity the Pakistanis have to promote vegetarian food.

Thailand, Myanmar and Sri Lanka are mainly Buddhist countries, but
do not encourage vegetarian food. So these countries will have many
problems. Most male Thais have to be monks for a period of time in
their life time, but why Thailand has so many prostitutes? In Sri Lanka
the Sinhaleses are not winning the fight against the Tamil Tigers
either. If the Thai king is to be a vegetarian and meditate daily, not
stand up when any monk is paying respect, he can solve most of
Thailand's problems.

I am a Chinese so I would like to put some words for the People's
Republic of China. For the sake of over 1 billion Chinese, the Chinese
government has to appoint a new president with high moral purity. In
short notice, it is impossible to find one, but I am willing to offer
my service, if the Chinese government is willing to accept me temporary
till another pure simple man is found. The present president Jiang
Zemin and his family have to suffer for the killing of death row
prisoners, abortions, killing of new-born baby girls by parents due to
the one child policy etc.

At the same time, Nature will show its anger by flooding, drought,
earthquake, epidemic etc. And the people will become more harsh,
committing more murders, cheating, prostitution and others etc. The
harsher the country laws, the harsher the people will be. Death
sentence cannot solve crime. It is a sin to kill (man or animal).

The magnitude of killing death row prisoners in China is so great
as compared to Singapore. Just imagine Jiang Zemin has to shoulder
about 10,000 (my estimate) killing yearly, while Ong Teng Cheong has to
shoulder about 200 (my estimate) killing in Singapore. If China does
not heed my advice, one day China will break up like Russia today. When
the KGB director became the chief of Russia, it was a sign of the end
of USSR. KGB men, CIA men, IS men, butchers, fishermen etc have low
moral purity.

China has to abolish death sentence, legal abortion, one child
policy etc and implements compulsory vegetarian food for prisoners in
order to reduce the amount of natural disasters that are hurting the
country. The appointment of a high moral purity president will bring
more peace and prosperity, also a happy re-union with Taiwan. Otherwise
there will be troubles ahead for China to face.

Now let me talk about Singapore. Ong Teng Cheong is the 2nd
politician to become president of Singapore. The first is Devan Nair.
After Devan Nair became president in 1981, people complained about bad
times in 1984 election, but the PAP brushed them off. Still PAP
admitted the recession in 1985. That was Singapore's 1st bad recession
since independent. As I have said earlier, politicians have below
average moral purity, so you Singaporean, better get ready for the 2nd
major recession. Already people have complained of bad business. The
majority of you voted for Ong Teng Cheong, so you are the ones asking
for it, because it is difficult for Ong Teng Cheong to step down now.
If the next government does not abolish the elected president law, you
still have many bad years ahead, because only ex ministers and heads of
big corporations etc are qualified to stand for presidential election.

To prove what I say is correct, let Lee Kuan Yew be president for 5
years, then let me be president for the next 5 years. You can see for
yourself what Singapore will be in these 10 years, whether Singapore
will prosper during Lee Kuan Yew's presidency or mine.

My other reason to make Lee Kuan Yew president is for him and his
family to suffer the punishment of Nature due to his arrogance in
bringing harsh laws to Singapore. He always thinks he is right and the
best, PAP the only choice for Singapore. But he never think why Nature
gives him one albino grandson. When Howe Yuen Chong was minister for
health, he said that he was unable to do anything about the abortion
law. Why? Is Lee Kuan Yew sitting on this law that no minister dares to
change it? Is the albino grandson a reward for him?

Since Ong Teng Cheong's moral purity is low, many Singaporeans will
become crazy, committing more crimes, taking to drugs etc. Illnesses
will double or triple and more retarded babies are being borne. The
number of death row prisoners hanged and the number of abortion
performed etc will further reduce Ong Teng Cheong's moral purity.

Devan Nair became a drunkard and out of his ways. I don't know what
will Ong Teng Cheong's behavior will be like in the future. I hope it
is not worse than Devan Nair or Teng Xiao Ping. If Lee Kuan Yew becomes
the president of Singapore, his personal accomplishment will be worse
than Devan Nair and Ong Teng Cheong, because the sign of rot has
already been shown in his family.

My article 'The Sins of PAP Government' has been in circulation
since 1984. I even posted the article to all PAP branches in 1984. And
J. B. Jeyaratnam got the cheek to tell me not to engage him as defence
lawyer if Lee Kuan Yew wanted to sue me about the article. The article
is not meant only for Singapore, it is for the whole world. All heads
of countries and governments responsible for the harsh laws have to
suffer the consequences.

One of the topic in the article is to close down the defence
ministry. You can refer to Shin Min Daily's report of my press
conference in 1984. To me, the defence ministry is a ghost ministry.
Those working in the ministry - army, air force and navy etc - will be
a crazy lot, because many are going crazy, they will become hardcore
criminals.

Those in private service who still use titles like BG, Colonel,
Major etc will not fare any better either. Whoever is going to be
minister for defence is going to have a hard time. He can be
transformed from a timid person into a monster.

Now the world armies are crazy and trigger happy. What you read and
hear news of fighting around the world shows this craziness. If the
governments cannot control the armies, the fighting all over the world
will still continue.

I come out to talk to you is not to tell you to vote for me.
Whether you vote for or against me I am not interested. This also means
I am not interested to be an MP. I am only interested to be the
president of Singapore. Whether I become president when invited depends
on my wife's yes or no. I leave the choice to her.

My main duty is to inform the world the right path to world peace.
So far I have already done 4 disclosures and this should be my last.
The first is my article 'The Sins of PAP government', the 2nd is my
meditation manual, the 3rd is my article 'To Achieve World Peace' and
4th, my handiwork at Blk 257 Yishun Ring Road on the 9th May 1994.

1st cultivate, 2nd regulate family, 3rd purify the country and 4th
bring peace to the whole world. I will not talk about my articles
except on certain important points. To achieve world peace, the UN HQ
has to shift to Singapore. Only one man can achieve cultivate self,
regulate family, purify country and bring world peace. Whether I am
this man, you can see for yourself in the future. Since I am here, I
would like the UN HQ to be in Singapore or else there will be no world
peace, only quarrelling and fighting.

The other point I would like to raise is how to cure aids. Aids is
an illness mainly from mental sickness except for certain cases.
Homosexual is a form of mental disorder, so only meditation can cure. I
think only my type of meditation can cure aids. It is simple but hard
to do, only nasal gaze and tongue lock at the same time in any
meditation positions. Nasal gaze is both eyes looking at the tip of own
nose. Tongue lock is tongue rolled up, tip touching the palate. For
beginners, place the palms together and put the index fingers close to
the nose tip for guidance.

Nasal gaze is to trigger the pituitary gland behind the 2 eyes
while tongue lock is to circulate the internal 'chi' in the body from
the testicles upwards. The saliva flowing during meditation has to be
swallowed, because this saliva is our own medicine. You don't have to
spend any money, only your own effort and time. For faster cure take
vegetarian food.

You can feel the working of tongue lock better than nasal gaze. You
men, you can practice tongue lock during sex with your wife. I can
guarantee you, your wife will not commit adultery, if you follow my
advice and you still have strength for 2nd or 3rd wife. My only worry
is for those who are circumcised. If the private part is further
elongated, it might tear the skin, because circumcised men have no more
foreskin.

Next I would like to say some words about Israel. From the time of
exodus from Egypt, you Jews are condemned by God. God made Jews suffer
40 years in the wilderness before they can enter the promised land.
>From the Old Testament, Jews are stubborn, disobedient, rebellious and
have no faith in God in time of abundance. God promised Abraham, Jacob,
Joseph etc that their descendants will be as numerous as the stars in
the night sky and the sand grains on the seashore, but up to today the
Jews are still small in numbers. Why? For these rebellious people God
gave harsh laws and cruel form of worship through Moses. From the
record of Genesis, God forbids people to take blood. People still take
meat because they think after draining the blood, the meat can be
eaten.

Killing of animals, birds, fishes etc is still killing whether for
eating or worship. The number of animals, birds killed for worship (as
recorded in the Bible) is too much and deplorable (disgusting). So the
number of future Jews are also cut off. The more killing the Jews did,
the smaller their numbers.

Already God let the temple destroyed twice and Jews are exiled to
foreign lands. If the Jews still think they are the only children of
God, they must be mistaken. From the New Testament, Mathew, Mark and
Luke referred to the sign of the 2nd coming of Christ, the people of
Judea have to go up to the hilltops and rooftops. What does this means?
It can only mean flood. If God is going to flood Israel and punish
Jews, can they still say they are the only children of God. This time
the punishment might not be only flood alone, but also the obliteration
of Jerusalem. If there is no more Jerusalem, then the Jews, Muslims,
Christians etc can at last live in peace in the middle-east.

This last portion, I would like to talk about myself and influence.
If I am the One who is able to cultivate self, regulate family, purify
country and bring world peace, because I am here, so Singapore is the
New Holy Land - the Patmos island where the revelation of Jesus Christ
occurs.

I am a Chinese, so I am able to influence the 1 billion plus
Chinese worldwide. Any anti-Chinese motives by any country or race will
be destroyed. My words are commands, the Chinese (and the world) have
to obey or be punished by Nature.

The Indian woman who owes me money and the Sikh judge who sentenced
me to jail have to crawl to me and say sorry, or else the 1 billion
Indians worldwide have to suffer for them, especially the Indian
Muslims and Sikhs.

From the beginning in 1981, what I have done and what remarks or
actions people said and did to anger me, these people have to say sorry
to me. For example the editor of Kuai Pao in 1981, the immigration
officer in Robinson Road 1981, IO of Clementi police Station 1993, the
officer at Attorney General Chamber responsible for my case, Oct 5th
1994, the magistrate who put me to Woodbridge 1982, J B Jeyaratnam
1984, the Filipina who has my 26,000 pesos investment money - the
Philippine has to suffer because of her etc.

I also wrote letter to CID 1983, cc to all police stations and
disturbed Shao Lin Pugilistic Federation in Shuang Lin Temple. If the
termite eaten temple is the result of my disturbing, you can imagine
the conditions of people who angered me. (J B Jeyaratnam had many
misfortune after 1984 case) I tell you this not to frighten you but to
tell you I might be the One who is going to bring peace to the whole
world.

I influence Singapore, Singapore influences ASEAN with the
exception of Philippines which has to settle my 26,000 pesos investment
money. So, if UN HQ is here, world peace will be imminent. The choice
is yours (Singaporeans as well as the whole world).

I have done my job for God. So it is now up to the mass media to do
their part. Whether they are going to publish my speech or not, or
censor 99% and publish what they consider 1% silly comments by me, it
is up to them. Because now they have to answer for whatever suffering
and killing taking place around the world. You just look at the
comments of the Straits Times about my vandalism case, so you should
know that our mass media is totally censored by the government. It
could be the mass media fears the PAP. Once I step down from this
platform, I will forget what I have done. So if you are going to
interview me, I will not answer any of your questions.

Edited on 15th October 2004

Back Home