Purpose For Studying Hinduism And Buddhism

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jun 8, 2003, 9:45:38 AM6/8/03
Purpose For Studying Hinduism And Buddhism

If you want to become sane, study Hinduism:

It was the first and major and successful effort in our
present civilization, to make people not face criminal minds,
and to make people, of their own accord, strive to not want to
live.

If that still does not help, study Buddhism, which was created with
the same purpose,

for those who would not follow or who would refuse to practice
Hinduism.

And if that still does not help, you could be a criminal mind as
described in 'Those Who Want Awareness Not Understood.' *(1)

In this context, I quote: *(2)

You certainly have detected this type of manipulation of truth,
when someone tells you:

"Here is something that describes how things are - this is
all that is known and true about it, and it is all that
can be known."

Till you by accident stumble upon some of these things
that "can not be known about it" and that "are not true."

And other types of manipulation you do find at higher levels of
indoctrination - manipulation by people who know some hidden
facts about life - manipulation by people who can, for various
reasons, see more than others:

"BECAUSE I tell you things that I know and that you did not
know, and BECAUSE I tell you things which I can see that
you can not see, you must therefore accept, that whatever
I tell you is TRUE."

"And therefore you must accept anything I do see or know,
not only as being seen by me, and correctly observed by me,
but also as properly understood by me."

"And because I see or know things you do not, you must
accept, that whatever I do, is more right than what you
would do.

"And because I can see and do know very much, my intentions
can only be right, and can only be good for you."

They are not only simply hiding the truth, but they
are also manipulating the examination of truth, by
enforcing that you accept from them "what is true
and right."

It is a very significant confusion they generate, because these
contradictions and denials are introduced and found in every
subject... an endless succession of forcefully projected denial,
and of constantly intended confusion, to make finding the truth
impossible.

I will give you a very well-known example:

"In order to enjoy life and be aware of its beauty,
you have to have suffered and been afflicted with
ugliness."

So let's look at what truth they are hiding by that
statement, what truth they are preventing you from finding,
by telling you that "you have to have suffered and to have
been subjected to ugliness":

A very simple truth is, that suffering causes a
diminishing of joy of life.

When you have a tooth ache, you have little
attention free to enjoy life.

And a very simple but less stated truth, is that
people go away from Ugliness.

Ugliness brings about a repulsion. People go
away from places that stink and look ugly.

One shuns individuals who stink and who make
themselves look ugly.

And if people can not move themselves away, then
they retreat spiritually, which is, they diminish
their awareness or they want their awareness of it
diminished.

Ugliness acts to diminish your desire to be
connected to and aware of life.

So what do criminal minds do, if they want you to be
unaware of something or of somebody:

They throw very Ugly thoughts, atrociously
Ugly lies etc., at you.

That is, they create and throw extremely Ugly
Energy at you, which dazes and repels your
awareness, it blocks your staying connected to
and aware of all that is going on.

And this is so true, that you can reverse this,
with the result of very markedly and very suddenly
increasing your awareness, and of greatly diminish-
ing your suffering.

By facing extremely Ugly Energy, by facing its
extremely Ugly content, by facing where it
comes from, by facing who created it and by
facing who did inflict it, and so on,

you greatly increase your awareness,
which includes memory and intelligence,
and you restore active joy of life - as
many a saint has demonstrated.

In actual fact, it is not really increasing, but rather
restoring awareness, because the natural state is that you
are aware of everything that is going on, and of everybody,
and that you have a perfect memory and that you are quite
proof against any diseases too.

In actual fact, you are using only one millionth of your
awareness.

Full awareness includes being aware or knowing about
everything that has ever been going on, and a pretty
good idea of how things will go on - what will happen
with that remaining millionth fraction of awareness
that you still have - if you don't do anything to
change the continuous downhill trend of even that
awareness.

They create and throw extremely Ugly Energy at you, which dazes
and repels your awareness, it blocks your staying connected to
and aware of all that is going on.

Now 'extremely Ugly' is just that, that what they educate
people by social customs and education exactly to not look
at, to not even suspect the existence of, and certainly to
not talk about.

Yet the facades of criminal minds hide more repulsive
Ugliness than a normal person really can imagine - even
when you greatly strain your fantasy.

Normal persons simply can't get it in their mind that a
criminal mind

- some apparently normal-looking person or a highly
respected professional who is a criminal mind -

would think that way, would feel or compute as criminal
minds do, would be driven to do and would want to enjoy
what criminal minds do strive for and do enjoy.

It is unimaginable - even to the best writer or to
the most caring philosopher.

They are reversing these truths in order to make you not face
these individuals, not even look for them as the very unneces-
sary and very stoppable cause of Ugliness and suffering.

And so they say what you certainly have heard or read somewhere,
in various forms, that "suffering and ugliness are necessary
parts of life."

It is very much like a thief who says: "Stealing is part
of the nature of man."

And very much like a mass murderer who says: "That is how
nature solves over-population" or "It is God punishing
the people as they deserve," and so on.

The confusions, like

"in order to enjoy life and be aware of its beauty, you
have to have suffered and been afflicted with ugliness,"

are always a continuous sequence of 'a-truth-with-a-lie-
opposing-further-truth-to-be-found-out.'

The intended confusions - whether in sciences, in religions or in
spiritual or material philosophies - are made up of strings of
'truths-with-lies-that-are-opposing-truth-connected-to-it.'

It's a string:

If you manage to separate one truth from the lie that
opposes further truth, then you run into the next higher
truth with a lie in it to oppose finding out further truth,
and so on.

A way to sort it out, is to face who did put or who keeps
the lies there, and what his intentions actually are -
what truths he wants to remain unknown with it.

Truth is very simply 'that what happened' or 'that what is hap-
pening.'

They are hiding, denying, and manipulating awareness
of that what has happened, and of that what is happening,

which - indeed - they are not going to let you be
aware of or sense.

(...)

Their standard method is, to make you accept a truth - but so,
that you will swallow the hidden lies with it, as "also true."

Lies of the more intelligent criminal minds tell you,
that
"you are so highly informed now, and so privileged,
and so clever, that you know the truth now."

And you of course better keep those "highest truths"
secret, "because others can't deal with it," or
"others would not understand them," or "others would
not believe them," or "others would use them to harm
people."

I am sure, that if you have been trying to study these
"highest truths," you have heard or read such things occa-
sionally if not frequently.

But they all fall under the heading of

'truths-including-lies-
to-oppose-further-truth-
from-being-found-out.'

(end quote)

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

Footnotes:

*(1) 'On Those Who Want Awareness Not Understood'
(16 April 2003 - Version 1.0) {HRI 20030416-V1.0}
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0304190749.57941660%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

*(2) Quoted from a draft of Version 2.0 of 'The Nature Of The Cosmos'
(29 August 2001) [Version 2.0 to be issued shortly]
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0211060029.323b80d9%40posting.google.com&output=gplain