Hongkong News Exposes Epoch Times Student Arrest Lie

1 view

charl...@my-deja.com

Mar 30, 2006, 9:42:25 PM3/30/06
http://www.takungpao.com/news/06/03/27/ZM-543827.htm

[TaKungPao reporter Wu Yue Beijin 3/26 wire] Recent overseas "Falun
Gong" media and websites promoting Shenyang Sujiatun secretly detaining
six [thousand] "Falun Gong" practioner, and Lanzhou University Hotel
Management School "02 class" student Huang Chi messaging overseas about
the arrest of classmate Bao Ying and Liu Shifong. TaKungPao reporter
contacted the school and invested this claim, and have found it to be a
fabrication. Lanzhou University's Hotel Management program class 2002
doesn't have students named "Liu Shifong" or "Huang Chi", and a Bao
Wangying has never even been to the police office.

Information provided to TaKungPao shows, Shenyang Sujiatun is about 10
kilometers from city center, has relatively higher concentration of
foreign investment. It's situated in a flat land with no forest or
mountain, impossible for a "secret concentration camp" to be concealed.
Additionally this district has 165 enterprises from Korea, Japan, EU,
and Hongkong, on average 60 foreign businessmen live in town. If there
really is a "6000 people concentration camp", nothing can be hidden.

Regarding the Lanzhou University student arrest rumor, sources from the
university shows Lanzhou University does not have a Hotel Management
School, only Management School and a hotel management program. The
Hotel Management program class of 2002 students indicated they do not
refer to themselves as "Management 02 Class", but "School of Management
2002 Hotel Management Program". After verifying the school's
registration information, of 277 students the two named students do not
exists. There is a student named Bao Wangying not Bao Ying. This
student has been in school studying, and has never even been to the
police station, none the less arrested by police.

(Ref: http://www.epochtimes.com/b5/6/3/9/n1248867.htm

Lanzhou University has no Hotel Management school, only Management
school and Hotel Management program:
http://www.lzu.edu.cn/notice/English/schools.htm

Contact Lanzhou Univerty's Foreign Affaris Office for more information:
0086-931-8912850)

ltlee1

Mar 30, 2006, 10:33:37 PM3/30/06

Good. Epochtime's lie was exposed..

irockyo...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2006, 11:49:15 PM3/31/06
and how could you trust this takungpao?! what if it was run by the
chinese communist government. You never know!

Even if this takungpao person is reporting what they find what if they
already covered it up?!

also whats with all these deliberate attacks on epoch times. You do
realise epochtimes is not the only newspaper that reports these things
right?!

charl...@my-deja.com

Apr 1, 2006, 7:47:58 PM4/1/06

irockyo...@gmail.com wrote:
> and how could you trust this takungpao?! what if it was run by the
> chinese communist government. You never know!

I've posted this couple times already. Here, again, is the 100 year old
Hong Kong newspaper's bio:

http://www.takungpao.com/inc/ziliao/introduce.asp

Do you have any proof to contradict their independence or objectivity?

o^o

Apr 1, 2006, 8:24:16 PM4/1/06
the proof IS the content n the papers as they strongly opposed Falun
Gong no matter what they say and support the CCP. just because it is a
100 year old paper doesn't mean that it's goood, the cultural
revolution happened about 60 years ago it could have been good until
then, who are the writers/editors of this paper, are they working for
the CCP? and just because it is sold in other countries like the US, it
doesn't mean that it's good either, charles you keep repeating the same
things over and over again, you have n strong evidence . it shows your
lack of consideration for other people's arguments, arrogance and
ignorance, y can't do look at it in another perspective! try
acknowledging the truth for once!

PS. YOU REALLY DO SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON THIS! I REALLY THINK IT IS
YOUR JOB. you seem to be a propaganda machine for the CCP, just a
machine, once your done with, your gone. you remind me of a character
in the book "Animal Farm" ,Boxer, the horse. how come you spend so much
time on this? it seems like there's much more than one of you. again
you havn't answer many of my questions, have you read the nine
commentaries? (http://www.ninecommentaries.com/) i ask you again to
reconsider your thoughts about Falun Gong.

John

Apr 2, 2006, 10:00:10 AM4/2/06
So, because Epoch Time is a newspaper from FLG, so it means
everything it said is truth ? Epoch Time is published by FLG
and I have read the 9 commentaries, there is great amount of
propaganda from FLG's prespective, it has very little truth in
it.
"o^o" <p.urple.c.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ltlee1

Apr 2, 2006, 10:36:56 AM4/2/06

irockyo...@gmail.com wrote:
> and how could you trust this takungpao?!

One could agree or disagree with Takungpao. But it never encouraged
anyone to self-immolate.

charl...@my-deja.com

Apr 2, 2006, 1:06:10 PM4/2/06

o^o wrote:
> the proof IS the content n the papers as they strongly opposed Falun
> Gong

Again, completely unsatisfying answer. Just because somebody say
something bad about FLG, they are CCP tool? This is neither truthful,
nor benevolent, and untolerable as proof of fact.

I have recently found out that US Congress had investiaged the Sujiatun
concentration camp allegation already, and found it to be at least
substantially exaggerated. I Will contact the Congressional Committee
on International Relations, Asia and Pacific Subcommittee for access to
this report.

Assuming our politicians and meida are beneath allowing our ambiguity
to be exploited for some nefarious political indictment, this news will
come out. Then what have you to say?

lord...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2006, 1:05:50 AM4/6/06
Please prove that information provided by the so-called "TaKungPao" and
the "Lanzhou Univerty's Foreign Affaris Office" is trustworthy, or at
least more trustworthy than FLG's media.

Looking back the history of "TaKungPao", one can see that the newspaper
is actually a part of CCP's oversea propanganda machine. The only
exception was when the "64" massacre took place, "TaKungPao" ran a
series of articles and advertisements condemning the CCP regime. As a
result, the editorial board of the newspaper was purged shortly after
the massacre. Not surprisingly, Lanzhou Univerty's Foreign Affaris
Office has to dance to the party's tune. Otherwise purge is what's
going to happen to it.

There's no press freedom in China. Therefore, everything released by
Chinese propaganda authority is biased in the first place. Chinese may
be easily fooled, but we are not.

ltlee1

Apr 6, 2006, 6:22:46 AM4/6/06

lord...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please prove that information provided by the so-called "TaKungPao" and
> the "Lanzhou Univerty's Foreign Affaris Office" is trustworthy, or at
> least more trustworthy than FLG's media.
>
> Looking back the history of "TaKungPao", one can see that the newspaper
> is actually a part of CCP's oversea propanganda machine. The only
> exception was when the "64" massacre took place, "TaKungPao" ran a
> series of articles and advertisements condemning the CCP regime. As a
> result, the editorial board of the newspaper was purged shortly after
> the massacre. Not surprisingly, Lanzhou Univerty's Foreign Affaris
> Office has to dance to the party's tune. Otherwise purge is what's
> going to happen to it.
>
> There's no press freedom in China. Therefore, everything released by
> Chinese propaganda authority is biased in the first place. Chinese may
> be easily fooled, but we are not.

"Chinese may be easily fooled, but we are not."

Who are this "we" which is so superior?

lord...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2006, 12:22:37 AM4/7/06
Who encouraged people to put themselves on fire? Name names. Man, don't
be shy.

lord...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2006, 12:26:32 AM4/7/06
Poeple who never will be deceived again, of course. People like you
will never understand. That's fine -- we get used to it, so we stopped
asking questions like "how much foolishness is enough". Turns out that
foolishness is never enough for some. That's maybe the way it is.

charl...@my-deja.com

Apr 7, 2006, 12:46:25 AM4/7/06

lord...@gmail.com wrote:
> Who encouraged people to put themselves on fire? Name names. Man, don't
> be shy.

罗林先生 您好. 不熟您在哪, 可是 李洪志 寫
"忍無可忍" 時, 我們 SCC 網友在座 有討論過 您可以查
usenet archive.

謝謝

charl...@my-deja.com

Apr 7, 2006, 1:11:41 AM4/7/06

lordr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Poeple who never will be deceived again, of course.

罗林先生 您好. 大世紀 與 法輪功 的 "納粹集中營"
指責, 沒有一個公開核實過. 如果是真的,
不予移交給美國議院 保護 及 核實???

以下的證據是公開的, 可以核實的, 如果您有問題,
您可以自己連絡他們:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,18669046%255E7583,00.html

http://www.thrombusres-cn.net/myjs/myjs.htm (Look for the number 6000)

http://www.takungpao.com/news/06/03/31/ZM-545907.htm

http://www.takungpao.com/news/06/03/27/ZM-543827.htm

http://news.sohu.com/20050812/n226651351.shtml

http://www.u-web.cn/PersonalPCSite/complex562_detail.jsp?itemid=175862&contenttype=TextImage&isindex=0&indexchannelid=-1

(can WWII relic not discovered until 2005, 3 meters wide tunnel, that's
half underwater hold 6000 people + surgens + nurses + guards + surgical
equipment + supply + ration + kitchen + bathrooms? Move 3 times in 10
days?)

謝謝

lord...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2006, 1:45:41 PM4/7/06

I'm asking for proof. Why is it so hard? Please, man. Prove it!

OK. Let me repeat the question again: did Li preach people to put
themselves on fire whatsoever? If yes, I need either text or audio,
vedio file. Don't email me -- just upload it somewhere so that
everybody can access.

You were saying that your friend was there when Li preached. I just
found this is unconvincing. In the age of Internet there could be a dog
behind a net ID -- you should have heard this before. Who knows if you
are lying? Who knows if your friend is lying? So, cut the crap. Give me
hardcore proof.

If you ask me who is preaching self-immolation, I can tell you who.

http://www.zyff.cn/news/Article_Show.asp?ArticleID=119

http://cn.news.yahoo.com/050811/1307/2ec03.html.

http://hlj.rednet.com.cn/Articles/2003/09/461928.HTM

Are they so-called "cult" member? No. But why they put themselves on
fire? That's because the CCP regime is acutally preaching
self-immolation to its people. The authority is telling people that
there's no justice and fairness in China, and the only way to protest
is to commit suicide -- including hanging oneself, self-immolation,
jumping into rivers, and so on. Even so, as you can see (or as you
can't see), the protest did not work too well so far.

This is the ultimate and ugly truth of PRC.

charl...@my-deja.com

Apr 8, 2006, 5:55:36 AM4/8/06

lord...@gmail.com wrote:
> charl...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > lord...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Who encouraged people to put themselves on fire? Name names. Man, don't
> > > be shy.
> >
> > 罗林先生 您好. 不熟您在哪, 可是 李洪志 寫
> > "忍無可忍" 時, 我們 SCC 網友在座 有討論過 您可以查
> > usenet archive.
> >
> > 謝謝
>
> I'm asking for proof. Why is it so hard? Please, man. Prove it!

Newbie, did you search the SCC archive like I told you?

We discussed Li's "Beyond Forbearance" 5-6 years ago when it came out,
then we watched the flood gate open. Then we watched Zhang Erping of
FLGNY deny those people were FLG people, but days later Clearwisdom
publishes correction to "Beyond Forbearance":

http://www.csmonitor.com/durable/2001/02/01/p7s1.htm

http://clearwisdom.net/eng/cultivation/doc/harmonizing-dafa-010111.doc

Maybe people look like dog to you is becaue you are the one that keeps
barking. Learn some manners. Nobody here has to prove sh!t to you; you
are the funking newbie.

Some of us have been here for 10 years. Where the funk were you?

denny...@163.com

Apr 8, 2006, 6:55:35 AM4/8/06

Rumor is rumor forever! No matter how many times they repeat!

denny...@163.com

Apr 8, 2006, 7:05:19 AM4/8/06

OK, you can trust nothing, it is your right.
It is quite easy to make it clear, just please you come to Sujistun to
investigate yourself, ask the people living there(you can ask from the
foreigners working there).
But you don't do and will never do. Why?

denny...@163.com

Apr 8, 2006, 7:13:17 AM4/8/06

lord...@gmail.com wrote:

> ..... Chinese may be easily fooled, but we are not.

You are sure(not may be) to be easily fooled by FLG, but we are not!

lord...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2006, 4:24:20 PM4/8/06
So you like to play dirty, huh? Poor dirty Chinese. I'm a civilized
person, so I won't play dirty. If you want to learn some social
etiquettes, I can teach you, free.

After careful examination of all your "evidences", I concluded that Li
did not preach self-immolation whatsoever. Christian Science Monitor is
a highly respected and credible media. That, however, doesn't mean that
every sentence of that article is true. This is especially true when it
comes to highly sentitive topics like FLG. That's simply because no one
can get first-hand materials about FLG after the CCP regime out-lawed
the group. Wetsern journalists had two choices: either believing in any
crap Chinese authority told them, or risking their lives to gain some
real experiences about FLG in China. Apparently Robert Marquand took
the easier approach. That's exactly why Ian Johnson, the Wall Street
Journal correspondent won a Pulitzer Prize, but Robert Marquand could
not.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0375421866/102-0808090-9674523?v=glance&n=283155

China is like a dog training camp. There people are taught not to
thinking freely. Instead, they are taught to sit when the government
asks them to sit; to stand when the government instructs them to stand;
to chase a frisbee when they get a "go". Unfortuantely your posts
remind me that again.

Your posts contain too many logic fallacies and loopholes. For
instance, you think "TaKungPao" is trustworthy simply because it's
over 100 years old. Is that naive or stupid? Again, you think you had
been around in the group over 10 years, so that you are automatically
wiser than me. Sorry -- I see the opposite way. I think most people
here will agree.

J.Venning

Apr 8, 2006, 4:45:54 PM4/8/06
<lord...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1144527860.8...@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
These are very strong allegations against the Chinese people and the Chinese government. I take it that you have travelled extensively in China to have come to this conclusion, have you not? Since I myself have only been to China 4 (four) times and had not come to this conclusion, would you mind telling me where you were when you noticed these conditions? When you say that "China is like a dog training camp", are you then saying that all the Chinese people are now dogs? Do you know any Chinese people in Evanston, where you live? Do they behave like dogs too?
J.

rst0...@yahoo.com

Apr 8, 2006, 6:12:36 PM4/8/06
>China is like a dog training camp. There people are taught not to
>thinking freely. Instead, they are taught to sit when the government
>asks them to sit; to stand when the government instructs them to stand;
>to chase a frisbee when they get a "go". Unfortuantely your posts
>remind me that again.

Could you show me how to train my dogs to make billions of dollars?
No? How about only a couple of million dollars? Anyone who think a few
leaders can lead 1.3 billions to think and do as they wish is out of
their mind. There is absolutely no way to control individuals from
thinking freely as there is no way to get into his brain to see what
the person is thinking about. Your statement above don't make sense.
You certainly have no idea what China is about.

lord...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2006, 8:10:20 PM4/8/06
Easy, man. I did not say Chinese people are dogs. Again, I'm a
civilized person. What I'm saying is that they are TREATED like dogs in
China. I think anyone who is not blind will understand.

So you think these are strong allegations. Did you see this before?

http://www.liaoyusheng.com/archives/travel/20041105_ten_reasons_why_china_sucks.php

Enjoy!

You accused me of "against the Chinese people and the Chinese
government". Hmmmm, sounds vaguely famliar. If I was in China, I could
have been arrested and deported merely because of this accusation. So
don't throw it loosely:) Exactly who are Chinese "people"? They simply
don't exist! So cut these left wing crap.

lechergod

Apr 9, 2006, 1:11:50 AM4/9/06
this is what is a communist dog,
telling the truth is libelled as [strong allegations against].
especially telling lies, is that it is sait to against [the Chinese people]
it is sympathetic to chinese people to be treated as dog in camp !!!

J.Venning wrote:

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to ne...@netfront.net

lechergod

Apr 9, 2006, 1:16:25 AM4/9/06
this communist dog is crazy to think the dog make million dollars.
it is very clear that the corrupt officials torturing the dogs get the
million dollars.
chinese thousands years ago had been so doing to train animals for show to
make money, this communist dog is just soul sold to put on such crazy
arguement.

thought cannot be controlled, but can be cheated, that is why called
training, as training to animals for show.
that is why communist dogs are too good at cheating, CCP is too notorious
for its brain-washing technique.

rst0...@yahoo.com wrote:

---

J.Venning

Apr 9, 2006, 1:44:49 AM4/9/06
<lord...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1144541420....@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...

> Easy, man. I did not say Chinese people are dogs. Again, I'm a
> civilized person. What I'm saying is that they are TREATED like dogs in
> China. I think anyone who is not blind will understand.
> So you think these are strong allegations. Did you see this before?
> http://www.liaoyusheng.com/archives/travel/20041105_ten_reasons_why_china_sucks.php
> Enjoy!
> You accused me of "against the Chinese people and the Chinese
> government". Hmmmm, sounds vaguely famliar. If I was in China, I could
> have been arrested and deported merely because of this accusation. So
> don't throw it loosely:) Exactly who are Chinese "people"? They simply
> don't exist! So cut these left wing crap.

You said, "China is like a dog training camp" - to me that means that you consider all the Chinese people living within the geographical boundaries of China are dogs being trained. Now you say, "they are TREATED like dogs in China". I asked whether you have personally been in China, to which you didn't even have the courtesy of answering. I take it you haven't. You gave me link that contains anecdotes written by various people who are obviously suffering from an acute case of Sino-phobia, if not a general xenophobia, and you take those as the absolute God-given truth about conditions in China. Do you believe every single word that is printed in American tabloid newspapers and smut magazines? I have no doubt that you do.
Your statements do not merely "sound familiar" - they are too familiar in today's Western attitude towards China. The laying-off of American workers have created not only a greater Sino-phobia, but hatred due to ignorance amongst the lower class and uneducated Americans. Your ignorance is evident in your post, and your asking, "Exactly who are Chinese 'people'?" puts a seal of imbecility.
Would you be arrested and deported if you were in China throwing those accusations? Maybe yes, but on the other hand, maybe no. It all depends to whom you say them and where. Each country has its own laws and regulations to maintain public peace and national security - even the United States. You label my answers to your post as "left-wing crap"; I am not a left wing person, although on the other hand you have shown yourself to be an ignorant right-wing redneck troll surfing the net to insult whatever you can, because your own life is so miserable.
J.

lechergod

Apr 9, 2006, 1:17:41 AM4/9/06
anyone need not to think,
there were lots of photo being published so long !!!!

lord...@gmail.com wrote:

---

denny...@163.com

Apr 9, 2006, 3:01:57 AM4/9/06

lord...@gmail.com wrote:
> So you like to play dirty, huh? Poor dirty Chinese. I'm a civilized
> person, so I won't play dirty.
Yes, you won't play dirty! Because YOU ARE DIRTY! As dirty as the dog
shit!

>If you want to learn some social etiquettes, ...
Oh, my god! Such dirty a dog shit said the word "etiquette"! No!
Please!! The ancestor of Britian invented this word not for DIRTY DOG
SHIT LIKE YOU!!

> China is like a dog training camp.

I understand why you use the word "like". Because you are a DIRTY DOG
SHIT, but the shit of any Chinese is much better than you, so, Chinese
cannot be dogs, can only be dog-like!
But a dog-like is much better than a DIRTY DOG SHIT, do you argee?

> I think most people here will agree.

No! No!! No!!! Only the DIRTY DOG SHIT and dirty dog shits agree with
you!

denny...@163.com

Apr 9, 2006, 3:11:35 AM4/9/06

rst0...@yahoo.com wrote:
> There is absolutely no way to control individuals from thinking freely ....
Ooh, my friend, I disagree with you! I think may be the dirty dogs are
able to control the DIRTY DOG SHIT from thinking freely. Or I can
never understand why these DIRTY DOG SHITs regardless the achievements
Chinese made in the past twenty years on economy and technology, and
just follow its master's guide to slander China and Chinese on
everything!

fand...@163.com

Apr 9, 2006, 3:23:11 AM4/9/06

lord...@gmail.com 写道:

One civilized person never use the word "dirty" on a country.
Lihongzhi think "light-year" is an unit time,do you think so?
What's the meaning of "etiquettes"?
And you have too many superfluous words.

lechergod

Apr 9, 2006, 4:23:16 AM4/9/06
this communist dog speaks too much , but all meaningless in pleading !!!
in fact this communist confirms mainland's being in cage by his stating
difference law and regulations, which is the cage-edge of dog camp, such as
controlling the media so tight with such law and regulations.

after so vain in shits, finally this communist dog had to tell lies :
[because your(lordring) own life is so miserable]
how can this communist dog knows a netter is miserable ???
how can there be anywhere be more miserable than a us$404-a-year life???

that is typically a communist dog !!!!

J.Venning wrote:

---

lechergod

Apr 9, 2006, 4:28:36 AM4/9/06
this communist dog can only sing the glory of fucking his mother and wife,
but cannot see what damage done to his mother and wife after such
continuous screwing by too many penis !!!!!
the economy growth is the result of foreign economic invaders' achievement
in squeezing mainlanders' sweat and blood to get the fruit,
the mainlanders are poorer and poorer day after day up to us$404-a-year.
this is not what a communist dog can see especially to a government
claiming itself to be people's republic !!!!

denny...@163.com wrote:

---

denny...@163.com

Apr 9, 2006, 6:18:17 AM4/9/06

lechergod wrote:
> this communist dog can only sing the glory of fucking his mother and wife,
> but cannot see what damage done to his mother and wife after such
> continuous screwing by too many penis !!!!!
> the economy growth is the result of foreign economic invaders' achievement
> in squeezing mainlanders' sweat and blood to get the fruit,
> the mainlanders are poorer and poorer day after day up to us$404-a-year.
> this is not what a communist dog can see especially to a government
> claiming itself to be people's republic !!!!
This DIRTY DOG SHIT now changed its mind agian! Yesterday the DIRTY
DOG SHIT had to admit that USD404 is only referring to the Chinese
farmers, but he changed back to refer to all Chinese in mainland!

Yes, we DID call some factories "sweat and blood factory". Who are the
owners of these factories? Most of them are owned by local Chinese!
Others are owned by the Chinese from Taiwan and Hong Kong. Foreign
investors indeed contribute to China's economy growth, but the
percentage of foreign investment contributed to GDP has declined in
recent years.

DIRTY DOG SHIT, do you know why your US master increased the bank
interest again and again and again? Do you know your US master knelt
down on both knees before the China and other Asian countries to beg us
to buy its government securities or your US master are sure to be
bankrupt within half a year?

Do you really believe that our Chinese in mainland become poorer and
poorer as your master informed you? I have to admit your mater's
success on trainning such a DIRTY DOG SHIT, so that this DIRTY DOG SHIT
can believe in this obviously false idea while your US master
broadcasts to others about "China Threat" at the same time. What a
poor DIRTY DOG SHIT!

Jim Walsh

Apr 9, 2006, 11:04:52 AM4/9/06
rst0...@yahoo.com wrote:
> There is absolutely no way to control individuals from thinking freely ...

But they can be prevented from communicating their thoughts to others.

And they can be punished for having unlawful thoughts.

--
Love, Jim

lechergod

Apr 9, 2006, 12:20:07 PM4/9/06
really clever to take mainlanders to be all mainlanders !!!!

since cultural revolutionm, all enterprises are state-owned,
it is shameful to cheat the netters as [owned by local Chinese] !
the Chinese from Taiwan and Hong Kong are taken as foreigner to get
extraterritorial privilege.
GDP is not likely to include profits.
the sweat and blood are squeezed in form of profit, idiot !!!!

it is also shameful to say 'growth', the growth of most mainlanders' income
is in fact far behind the world growing speed.
that is actually going down.

[investment contributed to GDP has declined in recent years.] is likely to
be cheating !!!
1. profits are not counted,
2. the foreign companies employes too many foreigners,
how can the contribution be decline,
that is communist dog's cheating !!!

ha ha ha
this communist dog is going to put shit to his face,
USA clearly dislike mainland's too much export to make the finance red
figure, this communist dog goes to say beg him for that !!!
ha ha hah

in fact, the prc had bought too many securities to make the security market
rush, the local investors go out to others countries,
that is the fall of exchange rate.
that is why to raise interst rate to make PRC the security buyer loss.

the corrupt officials are richer and richer,
but not the citizens.

"PRC Threat" is very clear, no need to hear broadcasting !!!
the most obvious one is the order to iraq to release the mainlander in
custody. iraq has to obey humbly without uttering a word.
this show PRC is the background controller of such terrorist activities.

denny...@163.com wrote:

---

denny...@163.com

Apr 9, 2006, 9:46:13 PM4/9/06

Jim Walsh 写道:

> But they can be prevented from communicating their thoughts to others.
>
> And they can be punished for having unlawful thoughts.

Another poor idiot! Regardless I, a Chinese from mainland, can
express freely! Communicate freely!

denny...@163.com

Apr 10, 2006, 3:48:19 AM4/10/06

lechergod 写道:

> ....... the growth of most mainlanders' income

> is in fact far behind the world growing speed.
> that is actually going down.

Who told you DIRTY DOG SHIT that? Your US master? If so, that's your
master's success to let you believe that.

> [investment contributed to GDP has declined in recent years.] is likely to
> be cheating !!!
> 1. profits are not counted,

Please go the net to search for the data! Ooh, sorry! I forgot you
are a idiotic DIRTY DOG SHIT, I shouldn't expect you to be clever
enough to search the data wanted from the internet. It's my fault!

> how can the contribution be decline,
> that is communist dog's cheating !!!

The decline is the percentage, not the total amount. May be this
idiotic DIRTY DOG SHIT cannot understand.

> USA clearly dislike mainland's too much export to make the finance red
> figure, this communist dog goes to say beg him for that !!!
> ha ha hah

Sure, USA dislikes it, but it CANNOT change this situation. So your
US master has to BEG for that!

> in fact, the prc had bought too many securities to make the security market
> rush, the local investors go out to others countries,
> that is the fall of exchange rate.
> that is why to raise interst rate to make PRC the security buyer loss.

Your idiotic DIRTY DOG SHIT can never understand how the exchange rate,
interest rate, security supply, residents' consuming and
investment,trading, ....., such elements influence with each other. Go
to ask your US master! Don't lose his face here any more!

> ...."PRC Threat" is very clear, no need to hear broadcasting !!!

> the most obvious one is the order to iraq to release the mainlander in
> custody. iraq has to obey humbly without uttering a word.
> this show PRC is the background controller of such terrorist activities.

You know that? It's out of my imagination. My fault again, sorry!
But, how can a country that her people became poorer and poorer can be
a Threat?

lechergod

Apr 10, 2006, 5:34:27 AM4/10/06
ha ha ha
this shows to the world, this communist dog can only be dependents of those
corrupt officials !!!!
ordinary person cannot communicate out,
but this communist dog go to think Hu cannot communicate out by that !!!
ha ha ha ha
how idiotic !!!!!!

denny...@163.com wrote:

---

lechergod

Apr 10, 2006, 5:47:20 AM4/10/06
denny...@163.com wrote:

> lechergod 写道:
>

>>....... the growth of most mainlanders' income
>>is in fact far behind the world growing speed.
>>that is actually going down.
>
> Who told you DIRTY DOG SHIT that? Your US master? If so, that's your
> master's success to let you believe that.

you knows nothing the statistic figures,
especially the 80% devaluation of currency, idiot communist dog !!!

>>[investment contributed to GDP has declined in recent years.] is likely to
>>be cheating !!!
>>1. profits are not counted,
>
> Please go the net to search for the data! Ooh, sorry! I forgot you
> are a idiotic DIRTY DOG SHIT, I shouldn't expect you to be clever
> enough to search the data wanted from the internet. It's my fault!

no way to waste energy.
hongkongese know how many foreigners are attracted to mainland every year,
without anyone to return !!!!

>>how can the contribution be decline,
>>that is communist dog's cheating !!!
>
> The decline is the percentage, not the total amount. May be this
> idiotic DIRTY DOG SHIT cannot understand.

the foreigner-employees are going more and more to mainland,
no return, this show the percentage is increasing year after year !!!

>>USA clearly dislike mainland's too much export to make the finance red
>>figure, this communist dog goes to say beg him for that !!!
>>ha ha hah
>
> Sure, USA dislikes it, but it CANNOT change this situation. So your
> US master has to BEG for that!

no one is beg, the cheap sweat and blood is what usa citizens want !!!
it is just an excuse for the usa to order prc to revalue currency,
so that the profits back to usa can be getting more us dollars, idiot !!

>>in fact, the prc had bought too many securities to make the security market
>>rush, the local investors go out to others countries,
>>that is the fall of exchange rate.
>>that is why to raise interst rate to make PRC the security buyer loss.
>
> Your idiotic DIRTY DOG SHIT can never understand how the exchange rate,
> interest rate, security supply, residents' consuming and
> investment,trading, ....., such elements influence with each other. Go
> to ask your US master! Don't lose his face here any more!

in economy, i am just the professor to you blind.
fluctuation of every one of the items is the right the politican go to make
money !!!!

>>...."PRC Threat" is very clear, no need to hear broadcasting !!!
>>the most obvious one is the order to iraq to release the mainlander in
>>custody. iraq has to obey humbly without uttering a word.
>>this show PRC is the background controller of such terrorist activities.
>
> You know that? It's out of my imagination. My fault again, sorry!
> But, how can a country that her people became poorer and poorer can be
> a Threat?

ha ha ha
this is an idiot, never seen before.
rich man can never be threat,
only poor man prepared to give out their lives can do anything violent and
criminal !!!
that is called threat !!!!!

wealthy countries as USA , the soldior are called master soldier,
they take care their life than fighting.
only poor countries as islamic,
their life is put anytime to suicide attack.
only this communist dog says it is not threat !!
ha ha ha
communist dog got his soul sold, really too different !!!!