Rusty Old Fool, that ugly glasses make you look old! The frame is TOO BIG and old fashioned, you look like former CCP Secretary General JZM (see below link). Haha! A nice pair of glasses can make you look better and younger! Also, you have same hair style as JZM's. Pretty ugly! The way you dress I can tell you want to look good and younger so take my advice, haha!

1 view

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2008, 6:55:36 PM11/6/08
Rusty Old Fool, that ugly glasses make you look old! The frame is TOO
BIG and old fashioned, you look like former CCP Secretary General JZM
(see below link). Haha! A nice pair of glasses can make you look
better and younger! Also, you have same hair style as JZM's. Pretty
ugly! The way you dress I can tell you want to look good and younger
so take my advice, haha!

http://ngcc.sbsm.gov.cn/new_pages/images/6_Jzm.jpg

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 1:20:12 AM11/7/08

Well, I can not fill his shoes, and certainly have no desire to be
him. Besides, he's out of power. You know what they used to called
him? the flower vase!!! only good to look at!!

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 4:27:29 AM11/7/08
Of course you Rusty Old Fool can never be JZM, the most powerful man
in China one time but you look like JZM, a old mainland Chinese
peasant. Haha! Here is another picture, Lien Chan on the left, he was
KMT chairman, ROC Vice president, he is older than you but he looks
much more distinguished and younger than JZM (you!) even Hu JT. In
other words, proper dress etc can make people look younger and
distinguished. Understand? Haha!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolpda/ukfs_news/hi/newsid_4497000/4497259.stm

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 9:42:32 AM11/7/08
On Nov 7, 1:27 am, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
> Of course you Rusty Old Fool can never be JZM, the most powerful man
> in China one time but you look like JZM, a old mainland Chinese
> peasant. Haha! Here is another picture, Lien Chan on the left, he was
> KMT chairman, ROC Vice president, he is older than you but he looks
> much more distinguished and younger than JZM (you!) even Hu JT. In
> other words, proper dress etc can make people look younger and
> distinguished. Understand? Haha!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/

Does that look better?

> > On Nov 6, 3:55 pm, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Well, I can not fill his shoes, and certainly have no desire to be
> > him.  Besides, he's out of power.  You know what they used to called

> > him? the flower vase!!!  only good to look at!!-

Xangdi

Nov 7, 2008, 11:42:18 AM11/7/08
On Nov 7, 3:42 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 1:27 am, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Of course you Rusty Old Fool can never be JZM, the most powerful man
> > in China one time but you look like JZM, a old mainland Chinese
> > peasant. Haha! Here is another picture, Lien Chan on the left, he was
> > KMT chairman, ROC Vice president, he is older than you but he looks
> > much more distinguished and younger than JZM (you!) even Hu JT. In
> > other words, proper dress etc can make people look younger and
> > distinguished. Understand? Haha!
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/
>
> Does that look better?

How short are you?

> >http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolpda/ukfs_news/hi/newsid_4497000/4497259.stm
>
> > On Nov 7, 1:20 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 6, 3:55 pm, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > Well, I can not fill his shoes, and certainly have no desire to be
> > > him.  Besides, he's out of power.  You know what they used to called

> > > him? the flower vase!!!  only good to look at!!-- Hide quoted text -

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 4:07:18 PM11/7/08
No! The glasses make you look silly! People don't see your face but
silly glasses! You can still get a nice pair of "big frame" glasses.

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 4:37:40 PM11/7/08
Also, you don't know how to pick a nice tie, your American friend in
the photo dressed well, you should ask him for help. You look like
those CCP officials in early 80s just got rid of Mao uniform and
started to wear suits, Haha! Your hair cut look awful too! Why don't
you hire a fashion expert or don't post those embarrassing pictures!!!

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 9:46:00 PM11/7/08
On Nov 7, 1:37 pm, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
> Also, you don't know how to pick a nice tie, your American friend in
> the photo dressed well, you should ask him for help. You look like
> those CCP officials in early 80s just got rid of Mao uniform and
> started to wear suits, Haha! Your hair cut look awful too! Why don't
> you hire a fashion expert or don't post those embarrassing pictures!!!

He's no American. He's an Italian. He has a PhD. He's my son'
father-in-law.

abian...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 11:36:43 PM11/7/08
You can compare yourself and him in terms of the dress, hair style...
so you know what you need to improve, actually you need a complete
make-over. You are not a handsome man so you need to pay more
attention to those things, otherwise, they will only make you look
worse. For example, a nice tie can make a big difference and it
doesn't cost as much as a suit, wide striped tie does not fit you at
all because you are short, patterned and solid tie will fit you
better, beisde, your tie looks cheap and dated, did you get it for $5?
Haha! A couple of nice ties are better than a dozen of cheap ties.

Here's tie selections from Brooks Brothers:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=212

Oh, you need a good hair cut, your hair looks messy as if you wear a
hat and have not had a hair cut for months. Haha!

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 11:54:38 PM11/7/08
http://heavyhell.multiply.com/photos/hi-res/upload/Rwt1PAoKCpwAABNc98k1?xurl=%2Fphotos%2Fof%2Fme

Comparing to the way you look above, I think I look better, don't you?

Besides, I'm retired. I don't need to look good. I dress for
comfort, not to kill (hummmm, I have no one in mind to kill, except
maybe Meichi).

On Nov 7, 8:36 pm, abianch...@gmail.com wrote:
> You can compare yourself and him in terms of the dress, hair style...
> so you know what you need to improve, actually you need a complete
> make-over. You are not a handsome man so you need to pay more
> attention to those things, otherwise, they will only make you look
> worse. For example, a nice tie can make a big difference and it
> doesn't cost as much as a suit, wide striped tie does not fit you at
> all because you are short, patterned and solid tie will fit you
> better, beisde, your tie looks cheap and dated, did you get it for $5?
> Haha! A couple of nice ties are better than a dozen of cheap ties.
>
> Here's tie selections from Brooks Brothers:
>

> http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&...

abia...@my-deja.com

Nov 8, 2008, 12:34:47 AM11/8/08
Since you have decided that you don't need to look good. Fine. If I
were your friend, I will avoid to go out with you if possible. Haha!

On Nov 7, 11:54 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://heavyhell.multiply.com/photos/hi-res/upload/Rwt1PAoKCpwAABNc98...

> > On Nov 7, 9:46 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:- Hide quoted text -

WanLF

Nov 8, 2008, 4:33:36 AM11/8/08
Spoken like a true failed-wannabe-model-turned-hooker.

On Nov 8, 5:36 am, abianch...@gmail.com wrote:
> You can compare yourself and him in terms of the dress, hair style...
> so you know what you need to improve, actually you need a complete
> make-over. You are not a handsome man so you need to pay more
> attention to those things, otherwise, they will only make you look
> worse. For example, a nice tie can make a big difference and it
> doesn't cost as much as a suit, wide striped tie does not fit you at
> all because you are short, patterned and solid tie will fit you
> better, beisde, your tie looks cheap and dated, did you get it for $5?
> Haha! A couple of nice ties are better than a dozen of cheap ties.
>
> Here's tie selections from Brooks Brothers:
>

> http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&...

> Oh, you need a good hair cut, your hair looks messy as if you wear a
> hat and have not had a hair cut for months. Haha!
>
> On Nov 7, 9:46 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 7, 1:37 pm, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > Also, you don't know how to pick a nice tie, your American friend in
> > > the photo dressed well, you should ask him for help. You look like
> > > those CCP officials in early 80s just got rid of Mao uniform and
> > > started to wear suits, Haha! Your hair cut look awful too! Why don't
> > > you hire a fashion expert or don't post those embarrassing pictures!!!
>
> > He's no American.  He's an Italian.  He has a PhD.  He's my son'

> > father-in-law.- Hide quoted text -

WanLF

Nov 8, 2008, 4:36:24 AM11/8/08
Who the Hell wants to be your friend, Ugly Thai Hooker Abianchen ?

On Nov 8, 12:34 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2008, 5:51:21 AM11/8/08
Hey psycho Xangdi (aka WanLF), what happened to your other aliases
"Chairman Mao", "Bryson"...? Did they all drop dead? Haha!

rst0wxyz

Nov 8, 2008, 10:07:14 AM11/8/08
On Nov 7, 9:34 pm, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

> Since you have decided that you don't need to look good. Fine. If I
> were your friend, I will avoid to go out with you if possible. Haha!

Who give a damn. I don't have the time to go anywhere with them. I
don't have enough time to spend with my grandchildren. I don't have
enough time to spend with my gf and my step-son. I don't have enough
time to spend with my own children. It's a good thing they are
completely independent and on their own.

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2008, 10:35:04 AM11/8/08
If your family is just like you don't give a damn, that's ok.

> > > On Nov 7, 8:36 pm, abianch...@gmail.com wrote:- Hide quoted text -

Xangdi

Nov 8, 2008, 10:57:07 AM11/8/08
They are figments of your infantile imagination, ugly Thai whore!

Xangdi

Nov 8, 2008, 11:00:03 AM11/8/08
> Comparing to the way you look above, I think I look better, don't you?

YUK !!! That is UGLY !!!

> Besides, I'm retired.  I don't need to look good.  I dress for
> comfort, not to kill (hummmm, I have no one in mind to kill, except
> maybe Meichi).
>
> On Nov 7, 8:36 pm, abianch...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > You can compare yourself and him in terms of the dress, hair style...
> > so you know what you need to improve, actually you need a complete
> > make-over. You are not a handsome man so you need to pay more
> > attention to those things, otherwise, they will only make you look
> > worse. For example, a nice tie can make a big difference and it
> > doesn't cost as much as a suit, wide striped tie does not fit you at
> > all because you are short, patterned and solid tie will fit you
> > better, beisde, your tie looks cheap and dated, did you get it for $5?
> > Haha! A couple of nice ties are better than a dozen of cheap ties.
>
> > Here's tie selections from Brooks Brothers:
>
> >http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&...
>
> > Oh, you need a good hair cut, your hair looks messy as if you wear a
> > hat and have not had a hair cut for months. Haha!
>

> > On Nov 7, 9:46 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:- Hide quoted text -

rst0wxyz

Nov 8, 2008, 11:06:10 AM11/8/08
On Nov 8, 7:35 am, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
> If your family is just like you don't give a damn, that's ok.

Didn't I say my son spend more time in Italy than in California? My
daughters spend more time in Hawaii than with me.

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2008, 11:09:51 AM11/8/08
Then you are not busy at all but just don't care how you look, right?

> > > completely independent and on their own.- Hide quoted text -

rst0wxyz

Nov 8, 2008, 11:16:56 AM11/8/08
On Nov 8, 8:09 am, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
> Then you are not busy at all but just don't care how you look, right?

At almost 71, I am just happy to be healthy, strong, and still active
in life with no worry to speak of.

Xangdi

Nov 8, 2008, 2:36:44 PM11/8/08
Haha! You care about how you look, and look at you! You are NOTHING
but an ugly FAT Thai bitch! Bwahahahaha!

James T

Nov 8, 2008, 3:12:19 PM11/8/08
Now *that* is one ugly bitch if I ever saw one.

> > On Nov 7, 9:46 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:- Hide quoted text -

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2008, 3:30:57 PM11/8/08
Hey psycho Xangdi (aka WanLF, James T), what happened to your other

aliases "Chairman Mao", "Bryson"...? Did they all drop dead? Haha!

Xangdi

Nov 8, 2008, 3:47:53 PM11/8/08
Hej, Meichi! They kicked you out from Taiwan, because Chinese people
don't like fat ugly Thais! Bwahahahaha! A fat hooker in NYC can't make
a living either, Fatso!