On Those Who Want Awareness Not Understood {HRI 20030416-V1.0} (The Most Beautiful, Most Loving Truth Ever Written)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Apr 19, 2003, 11:49:26 AM4/19/03
On Those Who Want Awareness Not Understood

Version 1.0
{HRI 20030416-V1.0}

The Most Beautiful, Most Loving Truth
Ever Written

Awareness means aware of what actually IS existing, and

not the 'feeling of "awareness"' of what someone wants you or
wants himself to believe and experience as "existing."*

A criminal mind* PRETENDS to others to want to be "aware," with the
actual purpose

only to want more and more clever lies about "awareness" and
about "becoming aware."

If such a criminal mind would - without denying the truth of it -
become aware of me, of who I am, and of who I have been,

then he would, by consequence, also become aware of himself,
aware of who he is

without being able to deny to himself in what condition he
spiritually is.

...And being aware of his condition, that's the last thing he
wants.

After having examined that many exceedingly crimi-
nal minds, and having come to know who and what
they are -

I would indeed be the last one to blame him for his, shall
we say, 'violent reluctance' to being aware of what actu-
ally does exist.

I am very sorry, but you can read any history books, and
combine that with the fact that also mass-murderers get
born again

(but don't tell that to Simon Wiesenthal yet, it
would prove his work rather futile, and highly
lacking in any lasting effect at all).

These individuals do not like to be aware of their past being
theirs - they have all kind of tricks to deny and mis-assign
what can indeed never be erased.*

And so he, the criminal mind concerned, PRETENDS to others to want to
be "aware,"

with the actual purpose only to want more and more clever lies

about "awareness" and about "becoming aware"

- more and more clever lies

in order to glue and to maintain his mask, and to not ever
feel, sense or experience, be reminded of, or be told, or
be seen as, who he is.

However, in order for him to feel who he once was in the very, very
distant past - which should not remain veiled -

he will first have to feel, to sense, and certainly to himself
admit, how extremely ugly and how extremely evil he has been
made in his past.

AND he will have to stand up to the most heavily Implanted mind
control, to the effect that,

what he is now, "is him," "has always been him," "is his
God-given nature," "will always be him," "he enjoys to be,"
and, that

"all others are just like him, only better in pretending,
in concealing it," and "have figured out better methods,"

"are better in stealing the Energies (and the abili-
ties that go with these) of others," "better in im-
personating decent people," "better in blinding
others," "better in mind controlling others,"

- methods and lies to not feel what he is, to not feel
what others are, to not feel what might remind him;

- methods to replace awareness with 'Negative Awareness,'
as I have called it for present lack of a better term:

A feeling of Certainty of things and conditions
"existing" that do not exist at all but usually are
very much the reverse, the opposite of what is and
of what actually happened.

This baffles sane people - they can not understand
criminal minds at all.

He considers it "a very mean act to him" of me to actually exist, and

he considers it amounts to "sentencing him to eternal death" for
me to state to anybody else, who I am (NOT who HE is, but when
I let others know who I am - which by consequence will make
others more able to see who he is, and even who he has been).

But spiritually he is already, since very, very many life times,
extremely dead, not existing as himself.

And he does not know at all anymore who and how he once has been, too
long ago for even you to easily remember.

Such is the nature of (not only his) hell.

Again:

He considers it "a very-mean-act-to-him" of me to even exist, and he
considers that it amounts to "sentencing-him-to-eternal-death"

- meaning sentencing him to 'awareness of who he actually is' -

if I state to anybody else or let anybody else experience

- not who HE is, but -

who I am, as that will make others able to see or sense who he is,
and even who he has been,

as a simple consequence of others experiencing who I am.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of