hookers in china

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 11, 2008, 3:13:26 AM1/11/08
is prostitution legal or "overlooked by authorities" in the special
autonomous regions of china? will their be lots of prostitution at
the olympics?

RichAsianKid

Jan 11, 2008, 4:30:38 AM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 3:13 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Unless you're hardcore voyeur you're missing the point: there won't be
any left to choose from by the time you're at the Olympics. Head over
there couple weeks beforehand - early bird catches the chick.

st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt hole

Jan 11, 2008, 8:32:58 AM1/11/08
it is not advisable to look for hookers in Beijing .

if you want Chinese hokkers ,
you better go to ChongSchin , or Shenzheng .

Ronald Moshki

Jan 11, 2008, 9:52:43 AM1/11/08
Speaking obviously from first hand experience, huh, Bum Boy ? Don't
worry, they won't choose an ugly Paki whore like you.

Ronald Moshki

Jan 11, 2008, 9:53:21 AM1/11/08
Working as a hooker there too, huh, Nigger Monkey?

On Jan 11, 8:32 am, "st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt hole"

> > there couple weeks beforehand - early bird catches the chick.- Hide quoted text -

rst0wxyz

Jan 11, 2008, 12:58:56 PM1/11/08

And siphilis, gonorrhea, STD, VD, HIV, Aids, SOB, ...

d...@chinamail.com

Jan 11, 2008, 3:21:32 PM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 2:13 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Asian voters in US 'got raw deal'
By Brajesh Upadhyay
BBC News, Washington

Asian Americans make up 3.6% of the US population
Many Asian American voters faced discrimination from voting officials
during 2006 mid-term elections in the US, a civil rights group has
alleged.

The report is based on a multilingual exit poll conducted among 4,700
Asian American voters in 25 US cities.

It documents alleged violations of the Voting Rights Act and Help
America Vote Act and cases of "anti-Asian attitude".

According to a 2000 census, the US has more than 10 million Asian
Americans, comprising 3.6% of its population.

'Rude behaviour'

The report by the Asian American Legal Defence and Education Fund
(AALDEF), a 34-year-old civil rights organisation, comes as
presidential primaries are in full swing in the United States.

They must learn English if they want to realise their American
dream

Saghir Tahir,
New Hampshire legislator

The group alleges that poll workers were hostile towards Asian
American voters, particularly those not fluent in English, during
voting in 2006.

Many voters complained of "rude or hostile behaviour" and an
"unhelpful attitude about election procedures", the report said.

It said 59 Asian American voters had complained.

In New York, 83% of voters who were asked to show identification were
not legally required to do so, the report says.

It says English-speaking voters were not asked for ID.

The discrimination was "racially motivated and at the same time also
demonstrated a bureaucratic approach", AALDEF lawyer Glenn D Magpantay
told the BBC.

The survey found 40% of Pakistani-origin, 38% of Bangladeshi-origin
and 17% of Indian origin-voters could not speak English well. One-
third of Urdu speakers and the same number of Bengali speakers said
they needed the assistance of interpreters in order to vote.

The report says some poll workers made disparaging remarks about such
assistance.

"One poll worker in New York said she thought it was a waste of the
taxpayers' money to pay for so many interpreters.

"Another poll worker commented that she did not think they should be
required to provide multilingual material and voters should learn
English," the report says.

It also said Chinese American voters had been given Spanish-language
ballots in New York.

No response

Many Asian Americans' names were missing or misspelt in voter lists at
polling stations, the report found.

Copies of the report and letters of complaint have been sent to the US
Department of Justice for investigation, the AALDEF says.

The BBC contacted the voting section of the department, both by phone
and e-mail. There was no immediate response to the allegations.

However, a Republican state representative of South Asian origin,
Saghir "Saggy" Tahir, said he was not aware of such discrimination in
his community.

"I am in my fourth term in the state legislature but I have never
heard of any such complaint," says Mr Tahir, who was the first Asian
American Muslim elected to this level in the Republican Party.

He says the easiest thing for people is to blame others for their
inconvenience.

"I can only advise that they must learn English if they want to
realise their American dream," says the New Hampshire legislator, who
arrived in the US in 1972 from Lahore.

RichAsianKid

Jan 12, 2008, 2:01:40 AM1/12/08
<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> it is not advisable to look for hookers in Beijing .
>
> if you want Chinese hokkers ,
> you better go to ChongSchin , or Shenzheng .

That's a very good point. Shenzheng is just north of Hong Kong and is
now the mecca for its 'mistress villages'. Every Sunday morning you
see Hong Kong businessmen with women half their age on their arms in
some luxe mall selling real or counterfeit Hermes, Vuitton, or
Prada.......affectionately trying to compensate for generous services
provided the night before.

Credits should also be given to LiJiang or Macau, where women are
ready and ripe for harvest.

Quoting RAK http://groups.google.ca/group/soc.culture.china/msg/6d4fc2e27357a845?
below:

......What RichAsianKid did not tell posters was that the 70 year old
or so
guy also offered RichAsianKid another more 'mature' magazine for a
mere $2 US. (RichAsianKid was not looking for it, but what could you
do when he offered, right?) It even contained a CD - all for $2 US
only.

http://i20.tinypic.com/eb8vbt.jpg

Focus at the bottom half - HK $1398 and $1710, roughly $220 US.
Apparently that includes a trip to Macau (roughly 1 hour boat
[hydrofoil] ride I believe), hotel room rental, and lady's service
charge. You just need to call up the number and reserve the spot!
Sauna & Massage, "U can Bath With Prettys".

Point? Sex is very common in the Far East. It is openly advertised -
in this case, outside a high school. And this newspaper stall in
Kowloon actually sells children's books and local TV magazines too.

Here's from the same magazine:

http://i21.tinypic.com/2repf91.jpg

See? It's just all over the place. It's just everywhere.

I think posters would be remiss for not relishing in this experience.
It's not sleazy; rather it's a very well-run and organized enterprise.

The point I'm making to posters is that this may be something you
should think of if you go to the 2008 Olympics. Maybe hop on the plane
and a detour to LiJiang (SW China, but worth visiting) or to Hong Kong
[Macau]
and savor the local women who're just too eager to serve and to
please.

And it's all legal, business-like, and very professionally done.

* * *

Whatever you think of third world China, conditional love is still its
hidden strength. :)

RichAsianKid

Jan 12, 2008, 2:08:56 AM1/12/08

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 12, 2008, 2:17:52 AM1/12/08
> [Macau]
> and savor the local women who're just too eager to serve and to
> please.
>
> And it's all legal, business-like, and very professionally done.

are you sure this is legal? i can imagine the mess if we should get
arrested in communist china and have to be locked up in prison until
we are shot by the firing squad. isn't it true that china will hang
you if they catch you with a playboy mag at the airport?

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 12, 2008, 2:20:56 AM1/12/08

> "I am in my fourth term in the state legislature but I have never
> heard of any such complaint," says Mr Tahir, who was the first Asian
> American Muslim elected to this level in the Republican Party.

yeah, but imagine a white man trying to cast a vote in pakistan. do
you think the poll workers there would give him a hard time if the
white man spoke american english and can't speak paki?

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 12, 2008, 2:22:06 AM1/12/08

> if you want Chinese hokkers ,
> you better go to ChongSchin , or Shenzheng .

what are chinese hookers particularly good at? what's their favorite
trick?

RichAsianKid

Jan 12, 2008, 2:24:22 AM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 2:17 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Smart ones don't get caught.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 12, 2008, 2:25:00 AM1/12/08

> That's a very good point. Shenzheng is just north of Hong Kong and is
> now the mecca for its 'mistress villages'. Every Sunday morning you
> see Hong Kong businessmen with women half their age on their arms in
> some luxe mall selling real or counterfeit Hermes, Vuitton, or
> Prada.......affectionately trying to compensate for generous services
> provided the night before.

if the guys are so grateful, why don't they just give them hard cash?
why waste time shopping and buying stuff when the girl prefers cold,
hard cash?

RichAsianKid

Jan 12, 2008, 2:34:57 AM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 2:25 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Ask the women.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 12, 2008, 4:11:01 AM1/12/08

yeah, but if the hooker you approach is a cop, you'll find yourself in
a chinese prison each rice every day until they shoot you.

st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt hole

Jan 12, 2008, 11:29:03 AM1/12/08
women in Lijiang were not all that good looking .

st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt hole

Jan 12, 2008, 11:30:47 AM1/12/08
always better give hard cash .

On Jan 12, 2:25 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt hole

Jan 12, 2008, 11:31:31 AM1/12/08
cops in Beijing ARE STRICT - er .

On Jan 12, 4:11 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 12, 2008, 2:45:08 PM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 8:30 am, "st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt hole"

i like to use credit card -- carrying cash is an invitation to being
mugged.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 12, 2008, 2:45:36 PM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 8:29 am, "st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt hole"

what about the men? not for me, but for my wife. are chinese gigolos
any good?

rst0wxyz

Jan 12, 2008, 3:43:17 PM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 11:45 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

<irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> what about the men?  not for me, but for my wife.  are chinese gigolos
> any good?

The best, dr ira. How your Chinese wife end up with you is a complete
mystery to us. She must be pretty hard up.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 12, 2008, 7:48:10 PM1/12/08

no, it's just my birthday present. she never had sex with chinese
man, so I just want to clear up the mystery for her. i'm sure she
won't be interested in chinese men after the first time, ho ho ho!

rst0wxyz

Jan 12, 2008, 9:03:04 PM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 4:48 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

<irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 12:43 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 12, 11:45 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
>
> > <irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > what about the men?  not for me, but for my wife.  are chinese gigolos
> > > any good?
>
> > The best, dr ira.  How your Chinese wife end up with you is a complete
> > mystery to us.  She must be pretty hard up.
>
> no, it's just my birthday present.  she never had sex with chinese
> man, so I just want to clear up the mystery for her.  i'm sure she
> won't be interested in chinese men after the first time, ho ho ho!

Christmas is over, clown!!

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 13, 2008, 3:24:32 AM1/13/08

chinese man cannot satisfy her like a white man such as myself can.

RichAsianKid

Jan 13, 2008, 4:38:38 AM1/13/08
On Jan 12, 11:30 am, "st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt hole"

<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> always better give hard cash .

"Mistress" not prostitute - that's a slight *quantitative* difference,
much like wife versus mistress. Some like it quick, others love it
slow.

Bottom line: Men buy, women sell. Quoted before -
http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/11/economics-prostitution-marriage_cx_mn_money06_0214prostitution.html

Human nature.

RichAsianKid

Jan 13, 2008, 5:14:14 AM1/13/08
On Jan 12, 7:48 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

<irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 12:43 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 12, 11:45 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
>
> > <irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > what about the men? not for me, but for my wife. are chinese gigolos
> > > any good?
>
> > The best, dr ira. How your Chinese wife end up with you is a complete
> > mystery to us. She must be pretty hard up.
>
> no, it's just my birthday present. she never had sex with chinese
> man, so I just want to clear up the mystery for her. i'm sure she
> won't be interested in chinese men after the first time, ho ho ho!

Wait, did you just confess you're not even good enough for a whore?
Say it ain't so!!!!

st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt hole

Jan 13, 2008, 9:57:52 AM1/13/08
mistress = cash

prostitutes = cash .

wives = long term credit from a love bank

On Jan 13, 4:38 pm, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 11:30 am, "st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt  hole"
>
> <veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > always better  give  hard  cash .
>
> "Mistress" not prostitute - that's a slight *quantitative* difference,
> much like wife versus mistress. Some like it quick, others love it
> slow.
>

> Bottom line: Men buy, women sell.  Quoted before -http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/11/economics-prostitution-marriage_cx_m...

> Human nature.

> > > if the guys are so grateful, why don't they just give them hard cash?
> > > why waste time shopping and buying stuff when the girl prefers cold,

> > > hard cash?- Hide quoted text -

fyf...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2008, 10:39:30 AM1/13/08
On Jan 13, 4:24 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
> chinese man cannot satisfy her like a white man such as myself can.- Hide quoted text -

You are not a white man but white trash...

pg

Jan 13, 2008, 10:39:58 AM1/13/08
On Jan 13, 12:24 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

<irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 6:03 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 12, 4:48 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
>
> > <irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > no, it's just my birthday present. she never had sex with chinese
> > > man, so I just want to clear up the mystery for her. i'm sure she
> > > won't be interested in chinese men after the first time, ho ho ho!
>
> > Christmas is over, clown!!
>
> chinese man cannot satisfy her like a white man such as myself can.

you got a dick?

rst0wxyz

Jan 13, 2008, 11:41:09 AM1/13/08
On Jan 13, 1:38 am, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 11:30 am, "st. Mary' s Fucking Cunt  hole"
>
> <veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > always better  give  hard  cash .
>
> "Mistress" not prostitute - that's a slight *quantitative* difference,
> much like wife versus mistress. Some like it quick, others love it
> slow.
>
> Bottom line: Men buy, women sell.  Quoted before -http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/11/economics-prostitution-marriage_cx_m...
>
> Human nature.

You can see RAT's view of woman. Is it any wonder why RAT is a lonely
old soul? Even money can not buy him happiness.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 13, 2008, 1:28:36 PM1/13/08

double chinese size, buddy -- from what I see at the gym.

RichAsianKid

Jan 15, 2008, 10:07:43 AM1/15/08
On Jan 13, 11:41 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

If money cannot buy happiness, it can at least rent it?
http://i10.tinypic.com/8ebkk7k.jpg

(Divvy amount by 8 and you get US $ rate. Some women are ugly though -
just look at the pics)

rst0wxyz

Jan 15, 2008, 1:00:37 PM1/15/08
On Jan 15, 7:07 am, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 13, 11:41 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 13, 1:38 am,RichAsianKid<richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > "Mistress" not prostitute - that's a slight *quantitative* difference,
> > > much like wife versus mistress. Some like it quick, others love it
> > > slow.
>
> > > Bottom line: Men buy, women sell.  Quoted before -http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/11/economics-prostitution-marriage_cx_m...
>
> > > Human nature.
>
> > You can see RAT's view of woman.  Is it any wonder why RAT is a lonely
> > old soul?  Even money can not buy him happiness.
>
> If money cannot buy happiness, it can at least rent it?
>    http://i10.tinypic.com/8ebkk7k.jpg

Tsk, tsk, tsk,...
You call that life, RAT? a cheap hotel room and PICTURES of women on
the wall? I wouldn't touch those kind of women with a 10-feet pole.
No need to rent women. Half of the world's population are women.

You can not rent happiness, RAT.

> (Divvy amount by 8 and you get US $ rate. Some women are ugly though -

Yep, that's RAT alright, ugly women and cheap hotel rooms!!! I rather
stay home if I were you.

> just look at the pics)- Hide quoted text -

the Fucking Boudha

Jan 15, 2008, 1:03:36 PM1/15/08
xyz , have you noticed your posting name rstOwxyz has been
hijacked
in other thread ?

rst0wxyz

Jan 15, 2008, 1:12:05 PM1/15/08
On Jan 15, 10:03 am, the Fucking Boudha <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> xyz ,  have  you  noticed  your posting  name rstOwxyz has been
> hijacked
> in other  thread  ?

Yes, I know. A fellow named ChristsNemesis did that. He used your
ID, too.

the Fucking Boudha

Jan 15, 2008, 1:16:32 PM1/15/08
ChristsNemesis ,

or Christ' s Nemesis ?

or Chist' s Fucking cunt hole ?

RichAsianKid

Jan 15, 2008, 7:21:26 PM1/15/08
On Jan 15, 1:00 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 15, 7:07 am,RichAsianKid<richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > You can see RAT's view of woman. Is it any wonder why RAT is a lonely
> > > old soul? Even money can not buy him happiness.
>
> > If money cannot buy happiness, it can at least rent it?
> > http://i10.tinypic.com/8ebkk7k.jpg
>
> Tsk, tsk, tsk,...
> You call that life, RAT? a cheap hotel room and PICTURES of women on
> the wall? I wouldn't touch those kind of women with a 10-feet pole.
> No need to rent women. Half of the world's population are women.
>
> You can not rent happiness, RAT.

As the saying goes, "if you don't think money can buy [rent]
happiness, then you don't have enough money."

One notch up is http://www.cat69.com/packages/index.html

> > (Divvy amount by 8 and you get US $ rate. Some women are ugly though -
>
> Yep, that's RAT alright, ugly women and cheap hotel rooms!!! I rather
> stay home if I were you.

First rule of being a good poster: relate to your audience. Don't
forget we're also posting to soc.culture.china!

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 16, 2008, 3:52:34 AM1/16/08
On Jan 15, 7:07 am, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:

i have enough money to rent upscale. anybody know how to get in
contact with the most exclusive high rent virgins in china?

achtung

Jan 16, 2008, 4:13:00 AM1/16/08
china hookers offering discounts in chinatown during festive shopping
season

On Jan 16, 4:52 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

> contact with the most exclusive high rent virgins in china?- Hide quoted text -

Ronald Moshki

Jan 16, 2008, 4:32:06 AM1/16/08
We all know you write your rubbish troll posts in as many newsgroups
as possible, Paki Bum Boy !

On Jan 16, 1:21 am, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 15, 1:00 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > If money cannot buy happiness, it can at least rent it?
> > >    http://i10.tinypic.com/8ebkk7k.jpg
>
> > Tsk, tsk, tsk,...
> > You call that life, RAT? a cheap hotel room and PICTURES of women on
> > the wall?  I wouldn't touch those kind of women with a 10-feet pole.
> > No need to rent women.  Half of the world's population are women.
>
> > You can not rent happiness, RAT.
>
> As the saying goes, "if you don't think money can buy [rent]
> happiness, then you don't have enough money."
>

> One notch up ishttp://www.cat69.com/packages/index.html

> > > (Divvy amount by 8 and you get US $ rate. Some women are ugly though -
>
> > Yep, that's RAT alright, ugly women and cheap hotel rooms!!!  I rather
> > stay home if I were you.
>
> First rule of being a good poster: relate to your audience. Don't

> forget we're also posting to soc.culture.china!- Hide quoted text -

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 17, 2008, 1:58:12 AM1/17/08

i said virgins. i doubt there are any virgins in chinatown.

achtung

Jan 17, 2008, 2:28:21 AM1/17/08
our virgins are in parliament

On Jan 17, 2:58 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

> i said virgins.  i doubt there are any virgins in chinatown.- Hide quoted text -

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 17, 2008, 3:20:44 AM1/17/08
On Jan 16, 11:28 pm, achtung <ko...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> our virgins are in parliament

because they are so ugly, they must be virgins, eh?

rst0wxyz

Jan 17, 2008, 11:43:58 AM1/17/08
On Jan 17, 12:20 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

They don't believe in having sex. It ruins their hymen.

Singapoor

Jan 17, 2008, 8:43:36 PM1/17/08
Don't come home with these

http://www.herpes-coldsores-treatment-pictures.com/

"RichAsianKid" <richas...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 11, 3:13 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 18, 2008, 12:50:48 AM1/18/08

are dark skin chinese women better in bed the light skin chinese woman?

rst0wxyz

Jan 18, 2008, 1:11:34 AM1/18/08
On Jan 17, 9:50 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

<irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 17, 8:43 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 17, 12:20 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
>
> > <irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > because they are so ugly, they must be virgins, eh?
>
> > They don't believe in having sex.  It ruins their hymen.
>
> are dark skin chinese women better in bed the light skin chinese woman?

Once you turn off the light, they are all the same.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 19, 2008, 1:39:38 AM1/19/08

no necessarily. my wife is light skin, almost as light as a white
woman. white women's skins are softer and smoother. dark woman's
skins are rubbery.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 19, 2008, 1:39:53 AM1/19/08

besides, i like to keep the light on.

rst0wxyz

Jan 19, 2008, 2:12:56 AM1/19/08
On Jan 18, 10:39 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

<irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 17, 10:11 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> besides, i like to keep the light on.

Does your wife have pubic hair, dr ira?

RichAsianKid

Jan 19, 2008, 2:21:37 AM1/19/08
On Jan 16, 3:52 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
<irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dr. Humperdink:

"Exclusive high rent virgins in China"? What an oxymoron! I don't
think exclusivity coexists with "China" in the world of
prostitution....or in just about anything.

Not all is lost however. Even the cheapest American guy can afford 5-
star luxe hotels in China. And invariably they have masseuse services.
Variety may be more limited, but try them out - look for one who's
attractive and then make her an offer she can't refuse. It's actually
easier done than said. :)

Also, if blondes and Nordics are OK with you, you may want to try
these tour packages out.

http://www.cat69.com/packages/index.html

Finally, if delayed gratification beckons. Wait a few years and.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwfzbQEDzqU

Hope that helps.

Cheers & Happy Hunting,
RichAsianKid

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 19, 2008, 11:28:00 AM1/19/08

no, i make her wax her puddy.

Markku Grönroos

Jan 19, 2008, 11:29:56 AM1/19/08

et nyt kakka millään viitteis lopetella ristiinpostaamista

"Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahump...@hotmail.com>"
<markde...@hotmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:25c8df34-6a49-4aae...@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 19, 2008, 11:33:04 AM1/19/08
do they have an economy $25 package for somebody who doesn't need to
sleep over?

rst0wxyz

Jan 19, 2008, 11:35:31 AM1/19/08
On Jan 18, 11:21 pm, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:

5-star hotels in China cost the same as 5-star hotels in the U.S. and
they are run the same way.

> And invariably they have masseuse services.

There is no such thing.

You must be talking from your own experience, RAT, cheap hotels and
ugly woman.

> Variety may be more limited, but try them out - look for one who's
> attractive and then make her an offer she can't refuse. It's actually
> easier done than said.  :)
>
> Also, if blondes and Nordics are OK with you, you may want to try
> these tour packages out.
>
>    http://www.cat69.com/packages/index.html
>
> Finally, if delayed gratification beckons. Wait a few years and.....
>
>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwfzbQEDzqU
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Cheers & Happy Hunting,

> RichAsianKid- Hide quoted text -

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 19, 2008, 11:44:14 AM1/19/08

rak is correct. you can have any woman in chinese hotel for US$5

rst0wxyz

Jan 19, 2008, 11:48:22 AM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 8:44 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

RichAsianKid

Jan 19, 2008, 6:17:30 PM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 11:35 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Oh really!!!??? Just out of curiosity I looked up hotel rates in
Beijing, you know, the city where the 2008 Olympics is taking place.

Sample of some 5-star 'standard' & 'business' or 'deluxe' suites:

Let's take the Holiday Inn Crown Plaza Beijing, 5 stars thru & thru!!
Deluxe Room is 874 RMB -- That's a measly $120 bucks!

Excuse me, but is that really really how much *5 star* hotels in
America (or Europe) cost in their major cities? Bwahahahahaha!!!!!
We're talking about BEIJING not Chinese some PooPoo shantytown here!

Here're a few more:
5 star International Hotel Beijing - $110 US (business room)
5 star King Wing Hotel Beijing - $83 US (standard room) - yep, a 5-
star Hotel in China is like American Motel rates!!
5 star Mariott Hotel Beijing - $154 US (standard room) - ouch! This
one's soooooo out-of-reach!

Even more samples:
5 star Celebrity International Grand Hotel Beijing - $103 US
5 star Huandao Boya Hotel Beijing - $88 US
5 star Jinqiao International Garden Beijing - $83 US (deluxe), $63
(classic)
5 star Wangfujing Grand Hotel - $83 US (standard)

Please! Stop sugarcoating China. Anyone who has ever visited China
even in the most cursory fashion knows just how cheap China (still)
is.

As for service, they're actually not that bad. A fake smile's for sure
better than a Hindu snub, like what you typically get in American
motels I was told. Add in the under-the-table masseuse transactions
and minus the warm water in marble shower stalls that never come I say
service comes out even.

> > And invariably they have masseuse services.
>
> There is no such thing.

Pay more next time at your hotel "reflexology" counter and see what
you can get.

> You must be talking from your own experience, RAT, cheap hotels and
> ugly woman.

The euphemism is that they're 5-stars and Chinese. ;)

RichAsianKid

Jan 19, 2008, 6:26:27 PM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 11:33 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
<irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dr. Humperdink:

Please do not forget that these are not cheap Chinese women but rather
blondes and Nordics. I do however understand your very salient point
that stilted courtship and raw sex do complement each other.

RichAsianKid

rst0wxyz

Jan 19, 2008, 6:28:13 PM1/19/08

Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center (five-star)
Address: NO.1039-1045,Baiyun Dadao,Baiyun District,3km
to Baiyun Mountain
Distance to Canton Fair Complex :13km to PaZhou,5km to
LiuHua

RoomType Breakfast Rate Peacetime Weekend Cur Book
Superior Suite exclude 2380 1280 1280 RMB
Executive Suite exclude 2580 1380 1380 RMB
Superior Room exclude 1500 550 550 RMB
Deluxe Room exclude 1800 580 580 RMB
Executive Room exclude 2080 720 650 RMB
Presidential Suite exclude 19800 8800 8800 RMB

> The euphemism is that they're 5-stars and Chinese.   ;)- Hide quoted text -

rst0wxyz

Jan 19, 2008, 7:34:18 PM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 3:17 pm, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Asia Hotel Beijing
Asia Hotel Beijing

Address: 8 Xin Zhong Xi Jie, Gong Ti Bei Lu, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-65007788
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Superio Room
1250 RMB

2007-12-01/2007-12-31

Superior Executive Room 1480 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Deluxe Suite
1900 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Executive Suite 2100 RMB (Breakfast Included)

Buffet breakfast rate: 80RMB, Extra bed rate: 300RMB/night

> Please! Stop sugarcoating China. Anyone who has ever visited China
> even in the most cursory fashion knows just how cheap China (still)
> is.
>
> As for service, they're actually not that bad. A fake smile's for sure
> better than a Hindu snub, like what you typically get in American
> motels I was told. Add in the under-the-table masseuse transactions
> and minus the warm water in marble shower stalls that never come I say
> service comes out even.
>

> > > And invariably they have masseuse services.
>
> > There is no such thing.
>
> Pay more next time at your hotel "reflexology" counter and see what
> you can get.
>
> > You must be talking from your own experience, RAT, cheap hotels and
> > ugly woman.
>

> The euphemism is that they're 5-stars and Chinese.   ;)- Hide quoted text -

rst0wxyz

Jan 19, 2008, 7:43:39 PM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 3:17 pm, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Beijing Hotel
Beijing Hotel

Address: 33 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-65137766
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity

Superior Twin Beds Room (Building A, C)
998 RMB 2007-12-01/2007-12-31
Executive Room (Building A) 1680 RMB (One Breakfast Included)
Superior Suite (Building A) 3000 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 180RMB, Extra bed rate: 415RMB/night

Century Golden Rosources Hotel Beijing
Century Golden Rosources Hotel Beijing

Address: No.69 Banjing Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-88598888

Chinese Address for Print
Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity

Superior Twin Beds Room 750 RMB 2007-12-01/2008-02-28
Superior Double Bed Room 800 RMB
Business Room 1080 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Superior Suite 1250 RMB
Business Suite 1480 RMB (Breakfast Included)

Buffet breakfast rate: 50RMB, Extra bed rate: 200RMB

China World Hotel Beijing
China World Hotel Beijing

Address: 1 Jianguomenwai Avenue, Beijing, China
Telephone: 86-10-65052266
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity

Superior Room
2415 RMB (For One Person) 2007-12-13/2007-12-31
2645 RMB (For Two Person)
Deluxe Room
2645 RMB (For One Person)
2875 RMB (For Two Person)

Buffet breakfast rate: 213RMB, Extra bed rate: 300RMB/night

Grand Hotel Beijing
Grand Hotel Beijing

Address: No.35 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-65137788
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity

Forbidden City View Room 4000 RMB 2007-12-01/2007-12-31
Deluxe Suite 5000 RMB
Ambassador Suite 13000 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 184RMB, Extra bed rate: 300RMB/night

Grand Hyatt Hotel Beijing
Grand Hyatt Hotel Beijing

Address: 1 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-85181234
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity

Standard Room
1840 RMB 2007-12-01/2007-12-31
Deluxe Room
2243 RMB
Suite with Two Bedrooms
2645 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 251RMB, Extra bed rate: 207RMB/night

Great Wall Sheraton Hotel Beijing
Great Wall Sheraton Hotel Beijing

Address: 10 North Dong San Huan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing,
China
Telephone: 86-10-65905566
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity

Deluxe Singe Room
1438 RMB 2007-12-01/2007-12-31
Deluxe Double/Twin Room
1610 RMB
Business Singe Room 2013 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Business Double/Twin Room 2358 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Executive Singe Room 2243 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Executive Double/Twin Room 2795 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Small Suite for One Person 2013 RMB
Small Suite for Two Person 2185 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 207RMB

For more hotel rate:
http://www.beijingservice.com/hotels/fivestar.htm

> Please! Stop sugarcoating China. Anyone who has ever visited China
> even in the most cursory fashion knows just how cheap China (still)
> is.
>
> As for service, they're actually not that bad. A fake smile's for sure
> better than a Hindu snub, like what you typically get in American
> motels I was told. Add in the under-the-table masseuse transactions
> and minus the warm water in marble shower stalls that never come I say
> service comes out even.
>

> > > And invariably they have masseuse services.
>
> > There is no such thing.
>
> Pay more next time at your hotel "reflexology" counter and see what
> you can get.
>
> > You must be talking from your own experience, RAT, cheap hotels and
> > ugly woman.
>

> The euphemism is that they're 5-stars and Chinese.   ;)- Hide quoted text -

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 19, 2008, 8:21:19 PM1/19/08

OK, then, give me link to the cheap chinese version of this site.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 19, 2008, 8:24:39 PM1/19/08

be careful, rst0wxyz. it's illegal to advertise illicit cat houses on
usenet. even if these overpriced services are written in "code", we
know what they really are. so does the FBI. the fbi can track you
down too.

p.s. it's easy to find some legitimate hotels in beijing for 10% of
these prices.

RichAsianKid

Jan 19, 2008, 8:55:53 PM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 8:21 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Not exactly Einstein huh?
http://i10.tinypic.com/8ebkk7k.jpg

RichAsianKid

Jan 19, 2008, 9:08:50 PM1/19/08

I read your reply and I'm still trying to figure out your point. And
forget PR for once. Are you trying to say and defend the notion that
Chinese hotels are not that cheap afterall?

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 19, 2008, 11:51:31 PM1/19/08

i bet there is a cheaper chinese menu. my wife says there is always a
cheaper menu written in chinese.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 19, 2008, 11:52:55 PM1/19/08

these are the published english prices for foreigners/barbarians. we
all know the special chinese menu prices for "friends" and "relatives"
are only a fraction of these english language prices.

RichAsianKid

Jan 20, 2008, 12:17:44 AM1/20/08
On Jan 19, 11:51 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

But that *was* written in Chinese! One minute you're asking for
exclusive packages, another minute you're pretending to be dirt cheap
and cheaper. My suggestion is if you're so undecided that you rent
both and then buy what you like.

RichAsianKid

Jan 20, 2008, 12:24:15 AM1/20/08
On Jan 19, 11:52 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

The mainland Chinese are famous for "saving face" - especially in the
face of foreigners.

I think prostitution is no exception. Maybe there's some hidden or
perhaps not so hidden extra transaction cost. But as they're so cheap
to begin with I don't think it amounts to much.

What rst0wxyz has posted here in no fewer than 3 convulsive replies
illustrates and confirms to us just how cheap (a.k.a. "affordable") 5
star hotels in China are.

rst0wxyz

Jan 20, 2008, 1:07:34 AM1/20/08

MGM Grand, Las Vegas rates.

January 2008
S M T W T F S

1

--- 2

--- 3

--- 4

--- 5

---
6

--- 7

--- 8

--- 9

--- 10

--- 11

--- 12

---
13

--- 14

--- 15

--- 16

--- 17

--- 18

--- 19

NA
20

$220 21

$100 22

$150 23

$200 24

$100 25

$120 26

$130
27

$100 28

$130 29

$160 30

$160 31

$130

February 2008
S M T W T F S

1

$230 2

$350
3

$160 4

$100 5

$100 6

$100 7

$110 8

$210 9

$250
10

$140 11

$140 12

$170 13

$170 14

$170 15

$200 16

$270
17

$170 18

$110 19

$110 20

$120 21

$170 22

$230 23

$250
24

$100 25

$140 26

$140 27

$100 28

$110 29

$280

rst0wxyz

Jan 20, 2008, 1:53:33 AM1/20/08
On Jan 19, 5:24 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

dr ira, you are an educated man. There is no "code" in these price
lists. I just copied them and posted them for you and RAT. Here they
are again space properly for idiotic people like you and RAT:

Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center (five-star)
Address: NO.1039-1045,Baiyun Dadao,Baiyun District,

3 kilometer to Baiyun Mountain.

Distance to Canton Fair Complex :

13 kilometer to PaZhou,
5 kilometer to LiuHua

RoomType: Rate Peacetime Weekend
Superior Suite 2380 1280 1280 RMB
Executive Suite 2580 1380 1380 RMB
Superior Room 1500 550 550 RMB
Deluxe Room 1800 580 580 RMB
Executive Room 2080 720 650 RMB
Presidential Suite 19800 8800 8800 RMB

Asia Hotel Beijing
Address:
8 Xin Zhong Xi Jie, Gong Ti Bei Lu, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-65007788

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Superio Room - 1250 RMB
Rate good from 2007-12-01 to 2007-12-31
(good for month of december, 2007)

Superior Executive Room - 1480 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Deluxe Suite - 1900 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Executive Suite - 2100 RMB (Breakfast Included)

Buffet breakfast rate: 80RMB,
Extra bed rate: 300RMB/night

Beijing Hotel
Address:
33 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-65137766

Rate:

Room-type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Superior Twin Beds Room 998 RMB 2007-12-01/2007-12-31
Executive Room 1680 RMB
Superior Suite 3000 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 180RMB,
Extra bed rate: 415RMB/night

Century Golden Rosources Hotel Beijing
Address:
No.69 Banjing Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-88598888

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity

Superior Twin Beds Room 750 RMB 2007-12-01/2008-02-28
Superior Double Bed Room 800 RMB
Business Room 1080 RMB

Superior Suite 1250 RMB
Business Suite 1480 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 50RMB,
Extra bed rate: 200RMB

China World Hotel Beijing
Address:
1 Jianguomenwai Avenue, Beijing, China
Telephone: 86-10-65052266

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Superior Room 2415 RMB 2007-12-13/2007-12-31

2645 RMB (For Two Person)
Deluxe Room 2645 RMB (For One Person)
2875 RMB (For Two Person)

Buffet breakfast rate: 213RMB,
Extra bed rate: 300RMB/night

Now you can figure out the rest.

Buffet breakfast rate: 207RMB

> know what they really are.  so does the FBI.  the fbi can track you

> down too.
>
> p.s.  it's easy to find some legitimate hotels in beijing for 10% of

> these prices.- Hide quoted text -

RichAsianKid

Jan 20, 2008, 1:55:35 AM1/20/08

Wow this gets to you doesn't it? I'm merely pointing out that mainland
Chinese BEIJING Chinese capital hotels are very cheap and affordable.
Not just to Americans but to just about anyone who're not in the third
world. There's no shame in that. In fact it's a source of pride for
the upcoming 2008 Olympics. Affordable 5-star accommodations for the
2008 Olympics! That's good business!!! What more can you ask for????

Like I said before:

[...]

China's cheap and affordable. If you're the head of the tourist bureau
you might even want to promote that fact. May be you already are. But
cheap China = More Tourism. China's selling point is that it's cheap.
Like Chinese goods. Even if they're toxic, even if they're poisoned.
Like it or not, it's good biz, and good for China.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 2:21:36 AM1/20/08

but where is the menu written in ancient caligraphy. my wife always
asks for the secret "for chinese only" restaurant menu in chinatown.
the prices are all way down from the official menu. it's illegal to
discriminate, you know.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 2:23:10 AM1/20/08

> read more »

1) what is the customary tipping rate in china?
2) what are the hidden charges (city tax, room tax, CCP tax, bribe to
bellhop, etc etc)?
3) how many yuans to the dollar?

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 2:24:39 AM1/20/08

what is china's best ski resort? maybe the ski lift tickets are only
US$10?

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 2:29:23 AM1/20/08

> Even more samples:
> 5 star Celebrity International Grand Hotel Beijing - $103 US
> 5 star Huandao Boya Hotel Beijing - $88 US
> 5 star Jinqiao International Garden Beijing - $83 US (deluxe), $63
> (classic)
> 5 star Wangfujing Grand Hotel - $83 US (standard)
>
> China's cheap and affordable. If you're the head of the tourist bureau
> you might even want to promote that fact. May be you already are. But
> cheap China = More Tourism. China's selling point is that it's cheap.
> Like Chinese goods. Even if they're toxic, even if they're poisoned.
> Like it or not, it's good biz, and good for China.

1) beijing IS shanty town. hotels in hong kong are much much higher
priced.
2) beijing is cheap because nobody wants to go there.
3) these "rates" do not include the hidden surprise charge of room
tax, water tax, and how much you have to bribe the concierge to turn
on the hot water and swat the giant cockroach.
4) oh yeah, you have to keep bribing everyone if you want to catch a
cab, or get bottled water.

so is there any skiing near beijing? is skiing the new "people's
pasttime"?

rst0wxyz

Jan 20, 2008, 2:51:39 AM1/20/08
On Jan 19, 11:23 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Can't remember, my gf did all the talking and paying the bills (with
my money, of course).

> 2) what are the hidden charges (city tax, room tax, CCP tax, bribe to
> bellhop, etc etc)?

bellhop - about $3.00 or HK$20.00

> 3) how many yuans to the dollar?

As of 1/17/2008
US$1.00 = 7.24 RMB

When I was in China in 2003, the exchange rate was US$1.00 = 8.27 RMB.

RichAsianKid

Jan 20, 2008, 3:37:20 AM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 2:21 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
<irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 19, 9:17 pm,RichAsianKid<richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 19, 11:51 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
>
> > <irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Really? Is it really ILLEGAL to discriminate? I think you haven't been
to China. China has way more freedom than the US ironically enough, no
ACLU or SPLC type of thing....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/china/story/0%2C%2C2177013%2C00.html

And if what you told us is true, your wife is behaving like some
whore. Though considering she's Chinese you probably can't expect much
more.

RichAsianKid

Jan 20, 2008, 3:47:32 AM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 2:29 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Agree with (1), (2), conditional (3) with caveat that there's some
hidden sex tax, and (4).

> so is there any skiing near beijing? is skiing the new "people's
> pasttime"?

Not in Beijing 2008. Chinese will be busy fleecing "foreigners".

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 4:59:02 AM1/20/08
> ACLU or SPLC type of thing....http://www.guardian.co.uk/china/story/0%2C%2C2177013%2C00.html

> And if what you told us is true, your wife is behaving like some
> whore. Though considering she's Chinese you probably can't expect much
> more.

china does have an ACLU -- it's that cult religious organization,
forgot its name.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 5:00:23 AM1/20/08

come ow, beijing is near siberia. gotta be lots of mountains for
skiing. if no skiing, we'll take a plane over to mongolia, where
skiing and scenery is cheap. anyone with travel advice re: beijing --
mongolia trips?

RichAsianKid

Jan 20, 2008, 5:13:50 AM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 5:00 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Chinese will still be busy fleecing foreigners.

rst0wxyz

Jan 20, 2008, 12:55:07 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 2:00 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Yeah, talk to kangarooistan. He'll sell you a second hand camel real
cheap, cheap, cheap.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 2:57:05 PM1/20/08

why do chinese need to constantly put down its neighbors? no wonder
everyone around the world despise chinese.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 2:58:02 PM1/20/08

but the foreigners have the last laugh because we always walk away
with the chinese woman, bwahahahaah.

rst0wxyz

Jan 20, 2008, 3:02:23 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 11:57 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Because that was Confucius value, that "China has everything under
heaven" and no one has anything better. Even today, Chinese people
still say the "foreign devils don't know anything".

rst0wxyz

Jan 20, 2008, 3:05:22 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 1:59 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Chinese people are born followers, and Confucius set the rules to
follow.

RichAsianKid

Jan 20, 2008, 3:41:40 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 2:58 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

As they quip, "show Chinese women foreign money and they spread like
peanut butter".

The jackpot for any mainland Chinese is an American passport!

rst0wxyz

Jan 20, 2008, 3:52:51 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 12:41 pm, RichAsianKid <richasian...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 20, 2:58 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
> > but the foreigners have the last laugh because we always walk away
> > with the chinese woman, bwahahahaah.
>
> As they quip, "show Chinese women foreign money and they spread like
> peanut butter".

Show American women money and they spread like peanut butter.
Show British women money and they spread like peanut butter.
Show Russian women money and they spread like peanut butter.
Show Japanese women money and they spread like peanut butter.
Show Canadian women money and they spread like peanut butter.
.
.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 6:19:03 PM1/20/08

show chinese-american woman a white man ...

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 6:20:57 PM1/20/08

yeah, at the same time their mothers talk bad on foreign barbarians,
their daughters do anything to land one and a US passport. such a
dishonest 2-face society.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 6:23:21 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 12:02 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

if china is so much better than its neighbors, why don't indians,
pakis, mongolians, japanese, vietnamese, south koreans, or russians
sneak into china? everyone wants to sneak into USA but nobody wants
to sneak into china except nortth koreans, and everyone knows north
koreans don't plan to stay long.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 20, 2008, 6:24:40 PM1/20/08

this is true. when KFC set up shop in china, millions of chinese
follow into fried chicken. next, starbucks set up shop in china, and
millions start to drink coffee.

rst0wxyz

Jan 20, 2008, 6:29:45 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 3:19 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Show any women to any men. They all react the same way.

rst0wxyz

Jan 20, 2008, 6:33:33 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 3:23 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

<irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 20, 12:02 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 20, 11:57 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
>
> > <irahumperdin...@hotmail.com>" <markdemer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > why do chinese need to constantly put down its neighbors?  no wonder
> > > everyone around the world despise chinese.
>
> > Because that was Confucius value, that "China has everything under
> > heaven" and no one has anything better.  Even today, Chinese people
> > still say the "foreign devils don't know anything".
>
> if china is so much better than its neighbors, why don't indians,
> pakis, mongolians, japanese, vietnamese, south koreans, or russians
> sneak into china?

Because China is a land of living hell. At the same time Chinese
people are still very "proud" of their 5,000 year-old history, they
are trying every way they can to get out of China.

RichAsianKid

Jan 20, 2008, 10:41:53 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 6:23 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

Your (previous) metaphor that mainland Chinese are like roaches is apt
- they spread like wild yellow dandelions (get the pun?) just about
everywhere they go. And Chinese are often seen as the 'chiggers' in
many parts of East Asia -- poor, uneducated, filthy.

From the Tonga and Solomon Island riots to as far as Africa those
Zambia anti-Chinese sentiment, you get a feel of how people react to
them. And when people around the world react in eerily similar
fashion, it suggests to me that it's not the host that's the problem:
it's the guest's.

And get this: mainland Chinese are even looked down upon in what is
now China's own territory: Hong Kong. In 2007 it was almost a
healthcare crisis and it made international news: pregnant Chinese
women traipsing across the border to anchor their babies and then
conveniently forgetting to submit required payment! Most Hong Kong'ers
are ethnically Han Chinese themselves. Guess it takes one to know one
huh?

As from afar, a recent survey of 15,000 Europe hoteliers found that
Chinese tourists as one of the bottom 5 groups welcomed. They're not
the bottom, but they're one of the least welcome groups, along with
French, Brits, Indians, Russians.

The European hoteliers' favorite? Japanese.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 21, 2008, 12:52:40 AM1/21/08

no, sorry, no woman react the same way to chinese man. woman want
only white man.

Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD <irahumperdinkMD@hotmail.com>

Jan 21, 2008, 12:56:19 AM1/21/08

that's because japanese are polite and tip big. chinese are rude,
spit on carpet, and don't tip. if you don't squeeze out the payment
up front, chinese don't pay. they just spit.

It is loading more messages.