Tibetan Schoolboy Commits Suicide to highlight lack of Freedom in Tibet

chatnoir

Oct 31, 2008, 8:50:25 AM10/31/08
http://www.tibetcustom.com/article.php/20081030234903257

Friday, October 31 2008 @ 12:47 pm UTC

Tibetan Schoolboy Commits Suicide to highlight lack of Freedom in
Tibet

Thursday, October 30 2008 @ 11:49 pm UTC
A Tibetan Schoolboy has commited suicide in Tibet to bring to light
the plight of Tibetans living in Tibet who suffer terribly under
Communist Chinese dictatorship.

Full tSatement below...

According to reliable source, on 18th October 2008 at around 4 p.m. a
student from the Intermediate school of district of Chentsa, Malho
Tibet Autonomous Prefecture in Tso-Ngon Province committed suicide to
prove that there is no freedom and Basic Human Rights in Tibet. From
Yulung Town of District Kangtsa of Tso-Ngon Region (some refer it as
Chabcha Tanak Ma, north of, Kokonor) Lhundrub aged 17, son of Mr.
Tashi Namgyal Tsang committed suicide by jumping from the roof of the
three storeyed building of the school. He was in Chentsa region for a
year and was to go to the senior school after two years.

He was very well mannered and was among the best students in his
class. Before his death he had left a note addressed to his parents,
teachers and fellow students, why he was committing suicide in which
he clearly wrote that he was not committing it for his personal
reasons but as a proof for the world community that Tibetans are
deprived of Freedom and Basic Human Rights and he hoped that Tibetans
would fight consistently for the freedom of the Tibetans and further
added that the teachers and school mates should work hard for the
preservation of our native Language i.e. Tibetan.

In March 2008, he was engaged in removing and burning of the Chinese
National flag from the Intermediate and the Junior school of Kangtsa
District and in place of the flag he had tied a Tibetan scarf on the
poles. At present the school is under strict security surveillance.

The source of the news further added that this sacrifice of master
Lhundrub should reach all the Tibetans both in and outside Tibet to
light the flame of courage and consistency for the just cause of
Tibet.

In view of the ongoing critical situation inside Tibet, we urge the
United Nations, the International communities and organizations to
call upon the leadership of Peoples' Republic of China to urgently
follow "Convention against Torture and other cruel, inhuman or
Degrading Treatment or Punishment" and to implement the following:

1. To immediately send an independent international fact-finding
mission into Tibet
2. To allow unfettered access to free press in whole of Tibet
3. To immediately stop the brutal arrest, detention and killing in the
whole of Tibet
4. To immediately release all the innocent arrested and imprisoned
Tibetans
5. To immediately stop the unfair trail and unjustified conviction of
the
peaceful demonstrators

Tibetan Solidarity Committee

xangdi....@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2008, 11:01:59 AM10/31/08
Alot of nations ban flag burning, eg, Japan, so are you guys saying
Japanese don't have basic human rights or Japapnese should commit
suicide because of that? You people are amazing!!!!

RichAsianKid

Nov 1, 2008, 4:35:39 AM11/1/08
On Oct 31, 8:50 am, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:

So funny you guys still keep harping on loser Tibet and still keep
harping on "rights" as if everyone deserves it, in spite of what's
going on 'round the world ($ crisis).

I'll therefore make only one very limited comment. Article supposedly
soul-stirringly urges:

"3. To immediately stop the brutal arrest, detention and killing in
the
whole of Tibet"

If what's stated is true, China wouldn't have a Tibet problem if it
had simply done a better job.

Message has been deleted

Siansiansian

Nov 1, 2008, 12:34:31 PM11/1/08
On Nov 1, 11:56 pm, Free Tibet Now <freetibet...@nym.mixmin.net>
wrote:

Just came back from Tibet regions. Most of the ordinary Tibetian
people I met are very happy with their life nowaday under CCP, except
some MONKeys who are not happy.

As usual like in the so called democratic country. those minority
having big mouth are controlling the majority who just want to have
peaceful and simple life. Example are Thailand, Taiwan, Pakistan,
where the monority are creating troubles for the whole country.

ltlee1

Nov 1, 2008, 2:15:56 PM11/1/08
On Nov 1, 10:56 am, Free Tibet Now <freetibet...@nym.mixmin.net>

bmo...@nyx.net

Nov 1, 2008, 5:09:16 PM11/1/08

Maybe his ears are blocked.

> Why do you have to threaten him with physical violence?

One could ask the Chinese leadership the same question. The Dalai
Lama's approach has been one of nothing but peace. It's has failed
because of the violent way the Tibetans have been treated.

> > >I'll therefore make only one very limited comment. Article supposedly
> > >soul-stirringly urges:
>
> > >   "3. To immediately stop the brutal arrest, detention and killing in
> > >the
> > >    whole of Tibet"
>
> > >If what's stated is true, China wouldn't have a Tibet problem if it
> > >had simply done a better job.
>
> > Don't worry, the CCP is still killing Tibetans.
>
> > ~~~
> > This PGP signature only certifies the sender and date of the message.
> > It implies no approval from the administrators of nym.mixmin.net.
> > Date: Sat Nov  1 15:56:38 2008 GMT
> > From: freetibet...@nym.mixmin.net

rst0wxyz

Nov 1, 2008, 10:34:17 PM11/1/08
Come on, Bill Moore, stop picking on LT Lee. Enough is enough.
Message has been deleted

Xangdi

Nov 2, 2008, 4:28:57 AM11/2/08
"rst0wxyz" <rst0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6744cf98-
f17d-4d88-92f...@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

> Come on, Bill Moore, stop picking on LT Lee. Enough is enough.

Look who'e talking! LTLee deserves to be picked on - he is nothing but
an old failed Chinese student who is hiding in America as an illegal
alien and condemning the country that is providing him with things
that he could not get where he came from. You yourself have said, "If
you can't stand it, get out". This LTLee is the waste product of a
society that demands people to work, in other words, he is garbage,
just like that cock sucker Abianchen.

Go ahead, Bill Moore (or whoever you may be in real life), keep
picking on the imposter LTLee. While you're at it, pick on homo
Abianchen as well.

Message has been deleted

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2008, 5:34:48 AM11/2/08
Psycho Xangdi’s posting history: Xangdi initially posted with alias
“Chairman Mao”, he also used another alias to pretend as a black guy
to fan racial hatred against black people, after he was exposed,
“Chairman Mao” disappeared. Two months later, he signed up as “Bryson”
with same posting style. When he was identified as actually the racist
“Chairman Mao”, “Bryson” also “vanished”. Xangdi is his current alias,
he has been flaming abianchen with all sorts of silly lies because
it’s abianchen exposed Xangdi’s weird behavior from the beginning!
Haha!

On Nov 2, 4:28 am, Xangdi <xan...@mail.com> wrote:
> "rst0wxyz" <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6744cf98-
>
> f17d-4d88-92f4-7d0f35178...@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

rst0wxyz

Nov 2, 2008, 6:38:25 AM11/2/08
On Nov 2, 1:28 am, Xangdi <xan...@mail.com> wrote:
> "rst0wxyz" <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6744cf98-
>
> f17d-4d88-92f4-7d0f35178...@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

> > Come on, Bill Moore, stop picking on LT Lee.  Enough is enough.
>
> Look who'e talking! LTLee deserves to be picked on - he is nothing but
> an old failed Chinese student who is hiding in America as an illegal
> alien and condemning the country that is providing him with things

What are you complaining about? You are the same way, but I give you
credit for something LT Lee doesn't have. At least you write clearly
and precisely which LT Lee can not do.

Xangdi

Nov 2, 2008, 10:46:56 AM11/2/08
> > Abianchen as well.- Hide quoted text -

I pride myself in being able to write English very well - which is
something you, piss ant LTLee, and your homo sidekick Abianchen
obviously can't, Stupid Old Fool.

rst0wxyz

Nov 2, 2008, 6:13:28 PM11/2/08
On Nov 2, 7:46 am, Xangdi <xan...@mail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 2, 12:38 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Nov 2, 1:28 am, Xangdi <xan...@mail.com> wrote:
>
> > What are you complaining about?  You are the same way, but I give you
> > credit for something LT Lee doesn't have.  At least you write clearly
> > and precisely which LT Lee can not do.
>
> I pride myself in being able to write English very well - which is
> something you, piss ant LTLee, and your homo sidekick Abianchen
> obviously can't, Stupid Old Fool.

I can see "ignorance is blessed", and it shows.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 4, 2008, 3:26:50 PM11/4/08
rst0wxyz wrote:
> Come on, Bill Moore, stop picking on LT Lee. Enough is enough.

Yes, Bill, start picking on Rusty Resty. It's more fun because he
shares his passwords to smut websites.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 4, 2008, 3:29:46 PM11/4/08
rst0wxyz wrote:
> On Nov 2, 1:28 am, Xangdi <xan...@mail.com> wrote:
>> "rst0wxyz" <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6744cf98-
>>
>> f17d-4d88-92f4-7d0f35178...@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
>>
>>> Come on, Bill Moore, stop picking on LT Lee. Enough is enough.
>> Look who'e talking! LTLee deserves to be picked on - he is nothing but
>> an old failed Chinese student who is hiding in America as an illegal
>> alien and condemning the country that is providing him with things
>
> What are you complaining about? You are the same way, but I give you
> credit for something LT Lee doesn't have. At least you write clearly
> and precisely which LT Lee can not do.

And who is the idiot who told you that you can?

rst0pig

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 4, 2008, 3:32:34 PM11/4/08
Xangdi wrote:
> On Nov 2, 12:38 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 2, 1:28 am, Xangdi <xan...@mail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "rst0wxyz" <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6744cf98-
>>> f17d-4d88-92f4-7d0f35178...@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
>>> Look who'e talking! LTLee deserves to be picked on - he is nothing but
>>> an old failed Chinese student who is hiding in America as an illegal
>>> alien and condemning the country that is providing him with things
>> What are you complaining about? You are the same way, but I give you
>> credit for something LT Lee doesn't have. At least you write clearly
>> and precisely which LT Lee can not do.
>>
>>> that he could not get where he came from. You yourself have said, "If
>>> you can't stand it, get out". This LTLee is the waste product of a
>>> society that demands people to work, in other words, he is garbage,
>>> just like that cock sucker Abianchen.
>>> Go ahead, Bill Moore (or whoever you may be in real life), keep
>>> picking on the imposter LTLee. While you're at it, pick on homo
>>> Abianchen as well.
>
> I pride myself in being able to write English very well - which is
> something you, piss ant LTLee, and your homo sidekick Abianchen
> obviously can't, Stupid Old Fool.

Please, sir, restrain yourself from calling the Moronic Old Fool a
Stupid Old Fool! It bruises his sensitive feelings.

pig0wxyz

rst0wxyz

Nov 4, 2008, 3:33:06 PM11/4/08
On Nov 4, 12:29 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>
wrote:

That same idiot with the id of Dirty Sick Pig, Embalmer, and a few
others.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 4, 2008, 3:34:06 PM11/4/08

At least you can truthfully say that The Pig has never called you names,
ever, you old pervert.

rst0wxyz

Nov 4, 2008, 3:35:22 PM11/4/08
On Nov 4, 12:26 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>
wrote:

Hey!!! Dirty Sick Pig, I thought you are my comedian team of "Rusty
and his Dirty Sick Pig"!!!

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 4, 2008, 3:47:10 PM11/4/08

"id?" You wanna go into psychoanalysis now?

My id compels me to use the pig ID.

rst0wxyz

Nov 4, 2008, 3:55:15 PM11/4/08
On Nov 4, 12:47 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>

Yeah, yeah, Dirty Sick Pig you are, and Dirty Sick Pig you will also
be.

bmo...@nyx.net

Nov 4, 2008, 5:23:52 PM11/4/08
On Nov 1, 6:34 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Come on, Bill Moore, stop picking on LT Lee.  Enough is enough.

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is...

bmo...@nyx.net

Nov 4, 2008, 5:25:57 PM11/4/08

No, Resty, the expression is "ignorance is bliss".

rst0wxyz

Nov 4, 2008, 6:37:23 PM11/4/08

Well, the kettle is as black as the pot.
There must be a point where enough is enough.
It has gone on too long.

bmo...@nyx.net

Nov 4, 2008, 7:00:20 PM11/4/08

It's easy - LT stops lying, I stop calling him on it.

Meanwhile, you post the exact same old bash against abianchen every
day like clockwork. It's beyond the pale that you would then tell *me*
to lay off.

rst0wxyz

Nov 4, 2008, 7:09:57 PM11/4/08
On Nov 4, 4:00 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
> On Nov 4, 3:37 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 2:23 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
>
> > Well, the kettle is as black as the pot.
> > There must be a point where enough is enough.
> > It has gone on too long.
>
> It's easy - LT stops lying, I stop calling him on it.

A lie to some may be truth or half-truth to another.

> Meanwhile, you post the exact same old bash against abianchen every
> day like clockwork. It's beyond the pale that you would then tell *me*
> to lay off.

abum_chump is a half-wit who uses the exact same words day in and day
out.
It is not the same.

abia...@my-deja.com

Nov 4, 2008, 7:42:36 PM11/4/08
If Rusty Old Fool can refute me with some intelligent posts, fine with
me, but he could not refute me so he post those silly cartoons to
curse me, that's completely different from you follow-ups to LT Lee's
posts. And we all know that!!!

bmo...@nyx.net

Nov 4, 2008, 7:49:37 PM11/4/08
On Nov 4, 4:09 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 4:00 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 3:37 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 4, 2:23 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
>
> > > Well, the kettle is as black as the pot.
> > > There must be a point where enough is enough.
> > > It has gone on too long.
>
> > It's easy - LT stops lying, I stop calling him on it.
>
> A lie to some may be truth or half-truth to another.

If someone says the sun is blue and the sky is yellow, it's a lie.
Anyone who considers it truth is either an idiot or another liar.

> > Meanwhile, you post the exact same old bash against abianchen every
> > day like clockwork. It's beyond the pale that you would then tell *me*
> > to lay off.
>
> abum_chump is a half-wit who uses the exact same words day in and day
> out.
> It is not the same.

Riiiiiiight.

abia...@my-deja.com

Nov 4, 2008, 8:00:57 PM11/4/08
Because you only deserve my cut and paste for your silly curses. Other
than that, I would be very happy to correct your ignorant mistakes in
Chinese history, European history because I found the pleasure to see
how stupid you are!!! Haha!

rst0wxyz

Nov 4, 2008, 8:41:47 PM11/4/08
On Nov 4, 4:49 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
> On Nov 4, 4:09 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 4:00 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
>
> > A lie to some may be truth or half-truth to another.
>
> If someone says the sun is blue and the sky is yellow, it's a lie.

LT Lee did not say anything like this.

> Anyone who considers it truth is either an idiot or another liar.

bmo...@nyx.net

Nov 4, 2008, 11:42:09 PM11/4/08
On Nov 4, 5:41 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 4:49 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 4:09 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 4, 4:00 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
>
> > > A lie to some may be truth or half-truth to another.
>
> > If someone says the sun is blue and the sky is yellow, it's a lie.
>
> LT Lee did not say anything like this.

LT Lee is often dishonest and deceitful. It's not a matter of how you
interpret him, it's a simple fact.

rst0wxyz

Nov 5, 2008, 12:23:38 AM11/5/08
On Nov 4, 8:42 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
> On Nov 4, 5:41 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 4:49 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
>
> > LT Lee did not say anything like this.
>
> LT Lee is often dishonest and deceitful. It's not a matter of how you
> interpret him, it's a simple fact.

As I have said many time, LT Lee has trouble of expressing himself
clearly and precisely.

Xangdi

Nov 5, 2008, 1:41:51 AM11/5/08
What historical facts do you know, Bum Boy? You never went to college
- all you do is bum around all day and post rubbish on the newsgroup.
Your record is just as bad as Chuandetu and Micky Wong - repetitious
crap that you can't prove.

On Nov 5, 2:00 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

> > It is not the same.- Hide quoted text -

xangdi....@gmail.com

bmo...@nyx.net

Nov 5, 2008, 12:02:22 PM11/5/08

It's not just a matter of expressing himself. It's a lot more than
that.

But anyway, I'll tell you what. I'll stop calling LT on it, provided
that you agree to stop all the bashing of abianchen and Xangdi. Do we
have a deal?

rst0wxyz

Nov 5, 2008, 1:15:16 PM11/5/08

I don't bash anyone, Bill Moore.

I live by the "golden rule":

"Treat others as you yourself like to be treated".

bmo...@nyx.net

Nov 5, 2008, 2:16:22 PM11/5/08

Hilarious. If you can't even *admit* that you are a major league
basher on this NG, then you are beyond help. Seriously.

rst0wxyz

Nov 5, 2008, 2:53:03 PM11/5/08

Swatting a few gnats/flies are daily activites, Bill Moore. It keeps
life interesting.

bmo...@nyx.net

Nov 5, 2008, 4:40:37 PM11/5/08

That doesn't sound at all like the golden rule.

rst0wxyz

Nov 5, 2008, 4:53:24 PM11/5/08

The golden rule doesn't apply to gnats and flies, Bill Moore.

bmo...@nyx.net

Nov 5, 2008, 6:08:58 PM11/5/08

Sounds like Resty has decided to live by his own special version of
the golden rule, where some people, deemed "gnats and flies", don't
count. That's not very convincing, Resty.

abia...@my-deja.com

Nov 5, 2008, 7:03:17 PM11/5/08
No?! LT Lee said Chinese tainted milk is safe to drink, tell us is
that a lie or what? You tell us, Rusty Old Fool!!! Or you are going to
post another silly cartoon to curse me, your call!!!

> > Riiiiiiight.- Hide quoted text -

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 5, 2008, 8:28:44 PM11/5/08

Please do not call the chamberpot black. Rusty is yellow. Or at least
part of him is yellow.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 5, 2008, 8:30:20 PM11/5/08

But you are pure porcelain, right? A porcelain chamberpot, no less!
BWAHAHAHAHAWR!

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 5, 2008, 10:03:19 PM11/5/08
rst0wxyz wrote:
> On Nov 4, 4:49 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
>> On Nov 4, 4:09 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Nov 4, 4:00 pm, bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
>>> A lie to some may be truth or half-truth to another.
>> If someone says the sun is blue and the sky is yellow, it's a lie.
>
> LT Lee did not say anything like this.

Because chinklee is not "someone." He is a "nothing."

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 5, 2008, 10:04:45 PM11/5/08

As have been said many times by many, chinklee is trouble expressing
itself. Is that clear and precise to you?

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 5, 2008, 10:06:17 PM11/5/08

You are sick. I know how you treat yourself.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 5, 2008, 10:07:25 PM11/5/08

Aw, sheez, you already have all those terabytes to make your life
interesting!

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 5, 2008, 10:08:11 PM11/5/08
bmo...@nyx.net wrote:
> On Nov 5, 11:53 am, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Hilarious. If you can't even *admit* that you are a major league
>>> basher on this NG, then you are beyond help. Seriously.
>> Swatting a few gnats/flies are daily activites, Bill Moore. It keeps
>> life interesting.
>
> That doesn't sound at all like the golden rule.

He does use a rule to spank himself. Kinky!

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 5, 2008, 10:09:19 PM11/5/08

You apply a 2 x 4 on them? BWAHAWR!

rst0wxyz

Nov 5, 2008, 10:14:12 PM11/5/08

No, a fly swatter, Dirty Sick Pig. No need to use a shotgun to shoot
a fly.

rst0wxyz

Nov 5, 2008, 10:15:43 PM11/5/08

They are hardly being used, Dirty Sick Pig. I bought it because it
had a good price.

rst0wxyz

Nov 5, 2008, 10:16:45 PM11/5/08

I treat myself very well, Dirty Sick Pig. You saw my pictures. I
look younger than my age.

xangdi....@yahoo.com

Nov 6, 2008, 12:25:31 AM11/6/08
Big deal! Most Asians look younger than their real age! That's
advantage over white folks! But you look REALLY ugly like Chinatown's
old chef! I bet you are never handsome in your lifetime!!! Haha! If I
were you, I won't show those ugly pictures or maybe you should hire a
professional photographer for help! Haha!

BTW, you did dye your hair!!! Haha!

> look younger than my age.- Hide quoted text -

Xangdi

Nov 6, 2008, 9:29:02 AM11/6/08
Ha-ha! Same old shit from the same old bum boy Abianchen, who can't
prove any of his wild accusations that came from his ignorance. That
must be why they threw you out of Taipei, huh? Now all you can do is
suck dicks as an illegal alien in America. Hahaha! I see you have
clocked in 43,090 posts to date - that's not including the ones you
had to do under your other alias names.
Keep sucking shit, Bum Boy, because that's all you can do in life, K-9
Shit!
Hey, gay boy Abianchen, now posting with the alias names like
"xangdi.papa"! You have continually avoided answering my questions.
Why is that? No one is obsessed about gays, only you are, because you
are gay. You hid behind an anagram of Chen A Bian, and you are so
scared to say anything that will show who you really are. What is your
problem ? We know you are working as a hostess in a gay bar in New
York. Jim Walsh says you are his friend, and answers posts for you,
but you don't dare confirm that? Why? Are you so ashamed of having any
associations with an old gay man like Walsh? The Chinese communities
never tolerate gays, do they? I bet you "teach" English to
unsuspecting suckers the way Walsh does, heh? Which school did you go
to in Taiwan? I know someone who went to National Tainan First Senior
High School. His name sounds almost like yours, except for the middle
word. Do you really know how to change ISP, other than go around with
your laptop and finding Internet hot spots or was it something you
bragged about but can't deliver?

On Nov 6, 8:03 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

rst0wxyz

Nov 6, 2008, 12:30:35 PM11/6/08
Put up or shut up, uglu filthy smelly chicken shit liar half-wit
abum_chump. Post a picture of yourself so we can see ugly filthy
smelly you are.

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2008, 12:38:01 PM11/6/08
On Nov 6, 12:30 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Put up or shut up, uglu filthy smelly chicken shit liar half-wit
> abum_chump.  Post a picture of yourself so we can see ugly filthy
> smelly you are.
>
> On Nov 5, 9:25 pm, xangdi.gran...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > Big deal! Most Asians look younger than their real age! That's
> > advantage over white folks! But you look REALLY ugly like Chinatown's
> > old chef! I bet you are never handsome in your lifetime!!! Haha! If I
> > were you, I won't show those ugly pictures or maybe you should hire a
> > professional photographer for help! Haha!
>
> > BTW, you did dye your hair!!! Haha!

Rusty Old Fool, you dyed your hair, right?! Haha! Anyway, hire a
professional photographer, you look like a Chinatown's old chef! haha!

> > On Nov 5, 10:16 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 5, 7:06 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org> wrote:
>
> > > I treat myself very well, Dirty Sick Pig.  You saw my pictures.  I

rst0wxyz

Nov 6, 2008, 12:46:14 PM11/6/08
On Nov 6, 9:38 am, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 6, 12:30 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Put up or shut up, uglu filthy smelly chicken shit liar half-wit
> > abum_chump.  Post a picture of yourself so we can see ugly filthy
> > smelly you are.
>
> > On Nov 5, 9:25 pm, xangdi.gran...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> Rusty Old Fool, you dyed your hair, right?! Haha! Anyway, hire a
> professional photographer, you look like a Chinatown's old chef! haha!

I am proud to say I worked as a chef
during my teens in Arizona,
ugly filthy smelly checken shit
liar half-wit abum_chump.

Now, put up or shut up, show us your ugly face.
Post a picture so we see how ugly filthy smelly you are.

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2008, 12:51:42 PM11/6/08
Rusty Old Fool, why did you dye your hair?

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 6, 2008, 9:21:25 PM11/6/08
rst0wxyz wrote:
> On Nov 5, 7:09 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org> wrote:
>> rst0wxyz wrote:
>>> The golden rule doesn't apply to gnats and flies, Bill Moore.
>> You apply a 2 x 4 on them? BWAHAWR!
>
> No, a fly swatter, Dirty Sick Pig. No need to use a shotgun to shoot
> a fly.

I catch them in mid-air with chopsticks. I don't have your stunted
reflexes.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 6, 2008, 9:23:54 PM11/6/08
Yeah, sure. <wink><wink> But you said you collect ziggybytes of
pictures of beautiful women. Why the flip-flop? You don't have to
answer. Hehehehehehe.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 6, 2008, 9:24:50 PM11/6/08

No, cur, I haven't seen your pictures. I want to keep my healthy appetite.

Photoshopping Pig

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 6, 2008, 9:26:16 PM11/6/08
xangdi....@yahoo.com wrote:
> Big deal! Most Asians look younger than their real age! That's
> advantage over white folks! But you look REALLY ugly like Chinatown's
> old chef! I bet you are never handsome in your lifetime!!! Haha! If I
> were you, I won't show those ugly pictures or maybe you should hire a
> professional photographer for help! Haha!
>
> BTW, you did dye your hair!!! Haha!

Pssssst! He said he bought that hairpiece. He said it's made of
natural hair. Must be expensive as shit, huh?

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 6, 2008, 9:28:07 PM11/6/08
rst0wxyz wrote:
> Put up or shut up, uglu filthy smelly chicken shit liar half-wit
> abum_chump. Post a picture of yourself so we can see ugly filthy
> smelly you are.

Oooops! Raw nerve endings exposed right here, folks!

Uglu abum_Pig
"Ug Ug Ug!"

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 6, 2008, 9:34:57 PM11/6/08
xangdi....@gmail.com wrote:

> Rusty Old Fool, you dyed your hair, right?! Haha! Anyway, hire a
> professional photographer, you look like a Chinatown's old chef! haha!

Be that as it may, sir, Rusty Iron Chef is not old. He's
ancient.....with a dyed hairpiece.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 6, 2008, 9:47:32 PM11/6/08
rst0wxyz wrote:
> On Nov 6, 9:38 am, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Nov 6, 12:30 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Put up or shut up, uglu filthy smelly chicken shit liar half-wit
>>> abum_chump. Post a picture of yourself so we can see ugly filthy
>>> smelly you are.
>>> On Nov 5, 9:25 pm, xangdi.gran...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Rusty Old Fool, you dyed your hair, right?! Haha! Anyway, hire a
>> professional photographer, you look like a Chinatown's old chef! haha!
>>

> I am proud to say I worked as a chef
> during my teens in Arizona,

And that period in history, folks, is still known as The Great Arizona
Plague.

Nope, I just checked the mail account Bill Gates gave me, and I didn't
get your drtysicmail. Are you sure you changed pigs_lodge_1.com to
"overheated" mail.com?

live.com pig

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 12:47:52 AM11/7/08

No need for fly swatter now, Dirty Sick Pig. abum_chump turns out to
be a young Thai woman living very much an immigrant's life in New York
City. She has a website showing her brothers, father, and cousins,...

http://heavyhell.multiply.com/photos/album/51/me_and_mah_cuzin_janizza

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 12:58:59 AM11/7/08

Well, just for good measure, I copied all the pictures on abum_chump's
website. Beautiful woman? abum_chump is a bit short, dark skin,
probably in her mid-twenties. Her brothers are chubby. Big family,
living in an typical immigrant environment.

http://heavyhell.multiply.com/photos

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 1:02:45 AM11/7/08
On Nov 6, 6:47 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org> wrote:
> rst0wxyz wrote:
> > On Nov 6, 9:38 am, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am proud to say I worked as a chef
> > during my teens in Arizona,
>
> And that period in history, folks, is still known as The Great Arizona
> Plague.

It was recommended by "Duncan Hines". Today, Duncan Hines is known
for cake mixes, but before the mid-1950s, Duncan Hines recommended
fine restaurants throughout the United States.

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 1:03:46 AM11/7/08
On Nov 6, 6:34 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org> wrote:

As ancient as Confucius, Dirty Sick Pig?

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 1:05:04 AM11/7/08

I found her website. No need for her to post any pictures. Here take
a look.

http://heavyhell.multiply.com/photos

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 1:06:37 AM11/7/08
On Nov 6, 6:26 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org> wrote:

Good genes, Dirty Sick Pig. It's all natural.

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 1:08:17 AM11/7/08

Huh, you like pork chops, Dirty Sick Pig?

Xangdi

Nov 7, 2008, 6:33:25 AM11/7/08
On Nov 7, 2:05 pm, rst0wxyz <rst0w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 6:28 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org> wrote:
>
> > rst0wxyz wrote:
> > >Putuporshutup,uglufilthysmelly chicken shit liar half-wit

> > > abum_chump.  Post a picture of yourself so we can see uglyfilthy
> > > smelly you are.
>
> > Oooops!  Raw nerve endings exposed right here, folks!
>
> >Ugluabum_Pig
> > "Ug Ug Ug!"
>
> I found her website.  No need for her to post any pictures.  Here take
> a look.
>
> http://heavyhell.multiply.com/photos

So, Rusty, you have exposed this abianchen to be a transvestite, huh?
Hahahaha!

WanLF

Nov 7, 2008, 6:54:26 AM11/7/08

I don't think so la. Abianchen is a girl who wants to be a boy - just
cunt, no cock.

Xangdi

Nov 7, 2008, 2:59:27 PM11/7/08
On Nov 7, 7:54 pm, WanLF <wanlong...@singapore.com> wrote:

Whatever! Rusty the spook managed to expose this ugly fat Thai whore
calling himself "abianchen". Yuk!! She ("it") is real ugly! Betcha
she's got AIDS and wanted by the U.S. Immigration Authorities for
prostitution. Go get 'er, Guys!

xangdi....@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 4:16:10 PM11/7/08
Hey psycho Xangdi (aka WanLF), what happen to your other alias
"Chairman Mao", "Bryson"...? Did they drop dead? Haha!

> prostitution. Go get 'er, Guys!- Hide quoted text -

Xangdi

Nov 7, 2008, 5:03:06 PM11/7/08
What a miserable life you must lead - an ugly illegal Thai hooker,
trolling the newsgroups while waiting to turn tricks!

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 7, 2008, 7:07:29 PM11/7/08
Why are you posting your online stalking activities?

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 7, 2008, 7:10:17 PM11/7/08

She's not Thai, you dumbo stalker! She's a Filipino gurl with no tits yet.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 7, 2008, 7:12:01 PM11/7/08

I'm happy that you found a good donor for the hair on your toupee. But
I'm wondering why you had to dye such an expensive piece.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 7, 2008, 7:16:15 PM11/7/08
rst0wxyz wrote:
> On Nov 6, 6:47 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org> wrote:
>> rst0wxyz wrote:
>>> On Nov 6, 9:38 am, xangdi.gran...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I am proud to say I worked as a chef
>>> during my teens in Arizona,
>> And that period in history, folks, is still known as The Great Arizona
>> Plague.
>
> It was recommended by "Duncan Hines". Today, Duncan Hines is known
> for cake mixes, but before the mid-1950s, Duncan Hines recommended
> fine restaurants throughout the United States.

I stand korrekted. That period in Arizona's history, folks, is still
known as the Duncan Hines Recommended Plague.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 7, 2008, 7:17:26 PM11/7/08

Confusedshoes is ageless; what he said then is still true today.

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 9:18:33 PM11/7/08

Just doing a little side-show, Dirty Sick Pig.

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 9:20:06 PM11/7/08

How do you know, Dirty Sick Pig?

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 9:22:22 PM11/7/08

You mean what he said then was true then.

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 7, 2008, 11:24:38 PM11/7/08

If you won't share your smut, quit advertising!

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 7, 2008, 11:27:38 PM11/7/08

The photos, the places, e.g., Palawan, the tee shirts, the people's
outfits, the Christian names, the Indo-Malay physical traits, and
because one of my wives said so.

Yes.Dears Pig

Dirty Sick Pig

Nov 7, 2008, 11:32:16 PM11/7/08

Confusedshoes sed, "He who dyes his hair, will soon dye his toupee." So
what he said then is still true today. Savvy?

rst0wxyz

Nov 7, 2008, 11:57:11 PM11/7/08

Only "one of your wives"? How many do you have, Dirty Sick Pig? And
how would she know?

rst0wxyz

Nov 8, 2008, 12:00:24 AM11/8/08

You know the old saying:

"every man deserves 15 minutes of fame". Well, I'm getting my 15
minutes now.

rst0wxyz

Nov 8, 2008, 12:01:01 AM11/8/08

me no savvy.