Mulligan's - Best Pint In Dublin

jred...@vax.oxford.ac.uk

Jan 15, 1994, 9:05:05 AM1/15/94

It is.

Brendan Minish

Jan 15, 1994, 10:04:47 AM1/15/94
jred...@vax.oxford.ac.uk wrote:

: It is.

Yea but don't tell everybody, It's crowded enough already
--

Brendan Minish (BMI...@IOL.IE)

Edmund Roche-Kelly

Jan 15, 1994, 10:34:50 AM1/15/94
jred...@vax.oxford.ac.uk writes:
>It is.

Yeah, its good, but its not half as good as it was. Mulligans
has really gone down hill in the last year. I was in there on
Thursday and I was actually drinking Smithwicks. Never though
I'd see the day.
Best pint in Dublin is now served in The White Horse. Good thing
is, its an early house so you can start drinking at 7:30am.

Still, no Dublin pub is a patch on a good country one...

--
Ed ha...@maths.tcd.ie

Niall O' Byrne

Jan 17, 1994, 8:20:34 AM1/17/94

In article <2h92eq$4...@salmon.maths.tcd.ie>, ha...@maths.tcd.ie (Edmund
Roche-Kelly) writes:
:
:

Any comments on the Brazen Head, Horse and Tram or The Hop Store ?

You might be limited in how much you can drink in The Hop Store but
whatever you get is free !!!

Niall
--
#include<std.disclaimer>
Niall O Byrne, Motorola B.V./LMPS Dublin, IRELAND

Internet: nia...@comm.mot.com

"I wish I had said that" --- Oscar Wilde

Ciaran Treanor

Jan 19, 1994, 5:46:06 AM1/19/94
Edmund Roche-Kelly (ha...@maths.tcd.ie) wrote:

: Yeah, its good, but its not half as good as it was. Mulligans

: has really gone down hill in the last year.

I think it's the smug git barman (you know the one) that's draggin'
it downhill.

: Best pint in Dublin is now served in The White Horse. Good thing

: is, its an early house so you can start drinking at 7:30am.

They'll even give you some breakfast if you're looking particularly
rough (i.e. the day after the night before!)

: Still, no Dublin pub is a patch on a good country one...

As much as it kill me to say this... I'm afraid I'll have to agree...
but "The Gravediggers" in Phibsboro serves a great pint.

,
Slainte,
Ciaran
| Ciaran Treanor | Ph: +353-1-6761531 |
| Broadcom Eireann Research Ltd.| Fax: +353-1-6761532 |
| Kestrel House, Clanwilliam Pl.| EMail: cia...@broadcom.ie |
| Dublin 2 +------------+ cia...@asgard.dcu.ie |
| IRELAND | URL http://www.broadcom.ie/personnel/ct/ct.html |