[ANNOUNCE] Galway WWW site

1 view

Joe Desbonnet

May 13, 1994, 5:24:30 PM5/13/94
A few of us here are working on a Galway/West of Ireland WWW (World Wide
Web) server. If you have Mosaic installed on your computer connect to:

http://wombatix.physics.ucg.ie

The whole thing is still in its infancy and thus the quality and
quantity of the information is low.... but we're working on it.
If you would like to contribute anything please email me.

Joe.

--
Joe Desbonnet, Email: j...@epona.physics.ucg.ie
Dept of Physics, ICBM-Net: 9 3.565'W; 53 16.803'N