SPDC has employed Okka and Sando to counter popular opinion.

labor

Jul 28, 2005, 3:06:04 AM7/28/05
These guys are living in a free democratic country and enjoying freedom of
speech. The soc.culture.burma should be available to all in burma who has
internet access or should I say who has military favour to own a PC to
access the internet. I would like to see peoples eyes open to the outside
world. These two guys are handsomely paid to lift up the notorious junta. We
dont have to prove this fact the world community knows all about this power
hungry junta who is afraid of the people.

Sando

Aug 2, 2005, 4:35:08 AM8/2/05
Who said I am employed by SPDC? Not everybody is like you, you know?
Who pays you? You and your assumtions. You may be paid by the CIA of
America or British MI6.

Everybody knows that NLD calls for economic sanctions against Burma,
calls for no investments in Burma, calls for no tourist to Burma. NLD
denies all the revenues to Burma, all the chances for Burma to earn
monies.

You are lucky not all Burmese realised what NLD is doing to them.
With your help and idea, Burmese will learn more about NLD and the
world. I am glad you have a good point here.

When foreign investments, commputer factories, assembly plants are in
Burma and products are for Burma market.

When majority of the Burmese have decent jobs and decent income.

When majority of the Burmese can afford to by a PC on credit or in
cash. Some Burmese already have PC in Burma.

When Burma has electricity 24 hours a day in the ir homes.

When Burma has more Networks.

When majority of Burmese , read and write or speak English or be able
to use Burmese Fonts.

They will all join in soc.culture.burma or any other forums.

Burma to have all these facilities for the Burmese is denied by NLD and
the west in the name of Democracy and Human Rights.

When and if these facilities are there in Burma, and when Burmese join
in, they will find out how wicked NLD and their leadership in Burma is
and how wicked the so called the world is.

This is one of the reasons why SPDC is trying to make Burma a modern
developed nation.

This is why the opposition in Burma does not want Burma to become a
modern developed nation, because they are afraid Burmese will find out
the evil part of them.

At the moment SPDC has NLM, Myanma Athan, Myanma Television and some
news papers & amgazines are telling the people , showing the people
what the SPDC is doing for the country and the people. The people can
see with their own eyes and make judgements for themselves.

This media is not reporting any hearsay. This media does not attack
anybody. This media is just reporting news which is worth reporting to
the people. This media does not create the news to report.

Sando