ENTERTAINMENT DEVIATION - SEX STORY - PART I -

CYBERHINWA

Feb 1, 2008, 3:18:23 AM2/1/08
HI GUYS HAVE A NEW ENTERTAINMENT TODAY WITH A SEX STORY SENT IN TWO
PARTS ........

READ KAMA SUTRA IN MY FILE SECTION

Shadi ke laddo
===========
Phone rang and I uncertainly lifted it as I was lost in thought about
impending marriage of my cousin brother and weather I will be able to
attend it or not.

My hubby told me in the morning that due to somepressing engagements
his leave has not been sanctioned so it is notpossible for him to go.
I was feeling so desperate to attend it as mymausi ji had rung
yesterday inviting us. She was sad that herdaughter and my cousin sis
Cheenu will not be able to attend. Shewas away at States and would
have joined the marriage but because ofsome terrorist threats suddenly
all the flights have been canceled therefore she will not be able to
attend the marriage. Mausi jitold that I would have to perform all the
rituals.

And when I listened to the voice on phone I got so excited almost
aroused, as on the phone was my Jiju Ravi, husband of my sis Chinu. I
could not utter a word in excitement and he said, hey Komal are you
there and giggling I responded very much jija ji at your service. He
said,
" hey what type of services you can provide" and I said laughingly,
"jo aap kahiye customer' satisfaction guaranteed."
He said pleadingly, "to de do na" And I teased him,
"aj jab service dane vali bahar cahli gayi hai to saali ki yaad ayi
hai."
"Yaad to barabar aati hai lekin ye batao ki aap kab taka aa rahi
hain." He said teasingly in his typical manner.
I showed mock anger 'Aap" and he immediately said ,
ok tum kab aa rahi ho .I told him my difficulty,
"Jiju given a choice I will fly and come to you but mare 'unko'chutti
nahin mil rahi hai hai. He has taken a lot of leave recently and it is
almost impossible for him to come."
Jiju laughed and said
"ye to aur accha hai tumhre vo nahihonge aur meribhi vo nahin hain you
remember your promise and it is time for you to fulfill it. You know
it has been almost 15 days since Cheenu has gone."
I interrupted and said aur aapka upvas chal raha hai. Wait if I will
come I will pay all the dues but before didi left you must have had a
feast knowing you I can say and you would have taken advance payment
from her,
"ohh no no" he was almost frustrated, "she was having "Vo 5 din "so it
has been almost a month and then he challenged me,
" so you will have to do service for all those days also."
" Naa baba naa mera to kachumar nikal jayega , thinking about Jiju I
said,giggling and all the scenes about Cheenu's marriage , the way I
teased Jiju sang gallis and didi's suhagrat. Jiju interrupted my
reverie and said kyon salli kahan kho gayi and I said khaylon main
Jiju, but smiling said in his style,
" if you want me to settle accounts of 20 days of jiji also meri
to ..."
He too laughed and said salli ji jo hona hai vo to hogaa apne vada
kiya hai isliye aab darne se koi phaydada nanhi." He said aur tumhare
vo, when will he come for lunch I said in one hour but in his typical
double-entendre tone said,
"to karte hain naa ek ghantetak." And I responded in the same tone, in
husky voice,
"na baba na ek gante poore." He laughed and said,
" arre I meant baat karna aur tumkya samjhi thi, you have single track
mind."
I too teased him saying you have single crack mind but I have to
prepare lunch and he will go at 3 to uske bad kariyega par kariyega
jarror like him I put emphasis on 'kariyega' and before he could give
a repartee I put the phone back.
And then like a film flash back started. Memories about my elder
cousin Cheenu, my Jiju Ravi, time we spend together as I and Cheenu
stayed in our nanihal for our studies, running joke that I being the
youngest cousin will have to take both my Jija, jokes between my
mom,mausis and mammi, things were just rolling past my eyes. Hey but
it is no way to tell a tale and as they say one must begin from
beginning and proceed further.
My mom got married even as she was just turning 16 and exactly after 9
months I was born and I am the only child she has. She is not only
extrovert, bold but while indulging in her jokes she will not even
sometimes spare me. She was youngest sister and my manjhali mausi was
only a year elder to herwhile the eldest mausi was 4 years elder to
her. And both of themlike mom used to indulge in bawdiest jokes and
songs. At my nanihal my mama and mami were there. When mom will come
to nanihal mami will offer water second but will welcome her with
gallis first. And mom will pay her back in the same coins.
And they will not mind using choicest abuses that I am around rather
my name was used, as theycould not take each other's name. Mami will
welcome mom as ' komal ki mummy pakki chinar (komal's mom is top slut)
and mom willrespond "komal ki mami badi chudavsi unki bur main ghus
gaye 10 -10yaar" (Komal's mami is a top fucker and in her cunt she
devours 10-10lovers). And it was not limited to songs they will hug
each other and
invariably mom will either squeeze mami's boobs or pinch her on
herhips saying
' lagta hai raat bhar khub chakki chli hai' and mami willrespond
saying 'kyon aaj aab bhi chlva lijiye apne bahiya se'.
But when Mausa ji will arrive, both mami and mom will join and he was
not only welcomed with choicest lewd songs but feast of gallis will
continue during lunch dinner. Along with mom and mami, maid servant
Champa (who being bahu of the area was called bhabhi by mom and will
treat Mausa ji as her favorite nandoi) will also attack andhere too my
name was used,
Komal ka Mausa bhandua hai uski bahna chinar khoje naya yaar vo to
salla gandua hai (Komal's Mausa is a pimp her sister is a slut and she
keeps on looking for new lovers, he is a bugger).
And they will practice many pranks on him. When he will go to bath,
mom and mami will replace his pajama with her petticoat,when he is in
slumber they will go and put bindi on his forehead and mausa too will
answer strongly. He will pull mom in his lap and tease her, he will
some time pinch mami on her hips innocently saying there was an ant.
When manjhali mausi will come, mom and mausi will join front against
mami but she was not alone as Champa will join along with her against
both nands and jokes and gallis will flow throughout the day.
So wet words were not taboo rather they were part ofvocabulary of
everybody around us. Sex was in the air almost constantly.And to some
extent mami was responsible for it. She was very caring and loving but
she will tease me very openly. When mom or mausi was not around she
will use her colorful vocabulary with us.
And more was Champa, when I and Cheenu were only in std 8th she will
tease us by singing, Komal teri Bho Komal teri bho ....and will keep on
teasing us and to Cheenu she will tell Cheenu ki phat gayi chu...at that
age we did not know what words begin from bho and chu and even in
front of mom and mausi she will tease us and everybody will join in
laughter. Oneday I asked her Champa bhabhi (like my mom and mausi we
too used to call her bhabhi and she used to tease her young nands)
" Bhabhi tum ye Komal teri Bho kah kar kayon chidhati ho , "she
laughed and lifted my skirt indicating my vagina,
"bho matlab nanad rani tumhari ye, tumhara bhonsada, abhi to tumhari
phuddi hai par chud chud kar tumhari mummy ki tarh bhonsada ban
jayegi . "
I felt ashamed and got myself released from her but mami joined and
held me giggling and said,
"aare ismesharmana kya Champa chudavatri hai main chudavti hun aur
teri mummyaur mausi bhi chudavtai hain aur bina chudai ke teri jaisi
asi hasinladki kahan se paida hoti" and saying that she pinched me on
my budding boobs.

Mami and mama used to indulge in sex almost at every
opportunity, totally oblivious to two growing teen girls in house. Our
room was next to their and every night loud moaning and creaking of
bed will tell us what is happening. One day I remember it very vividly
even today, I was in 10tthh and alone as Chinu has gone to her parents
place. It was winter and evening came early. My school closed before
scheduled time and I came. Mami was busy somewhere so I went to my
room and entered into my bed. It was very cold and weather was gloomy.
When my sleep broke I heard some sound and opened the door slightly.
Light has gone out and in dim light I could see mami being held by
mama who has bend her. In this situation neither of them could see me.
Mami was whispering,
" hey leave me let us move to bedroom." Mama quizzed,
"hey Komal must be still in school so we are all alone so what
difference does it make and I'm feeling so hot afteryour five days
break."
Mami confirmed that I have not yet come fromcollege (as normally I
used to go to tuition after school) but she protested meekly that
still they may move to bedroom. However he realized that protestations
are mostly symbolic and as his one handwas grabbing mami's boobs he
lifted her saya, saying he cannot wait.He stripped very fast and in no
time mounted from rear. I was transfixed. I could see the joyous way
in which mami was responding,glow on her face and when he squeezed her
boobs she gave small moans.Soon pounding started in real frenzy. Mami
was responding in unison but she asked.
" hey what happened today you are in great josh."
He answered by bringing his organ almost fully out and shoving it full
in one thrust, 5 din ka Bhookah jo hun.
To kya sari bhukh abhi bujhaloge kuch raat ke liye to bhi chodo, she
teased. Mama put her hands between her thighs and apparently squeezed
her clit as she gave avery loud moan, which further inflamed passion
of Mamma ji who asked "hey aaj to bahoot dinon bad ghar main koi nahin
hai aur main khul kar chod sakta hun."
" To chodo na... mami also challenged him. It went on and on. I was mute
and I don't know when my hand went inside my skirt and I was caressing
me over my panty. Only when they came and I realized what I had seen,
first fucking of my life and I'm almost wet I walked inside on my toes
and went back to bed.
Mami came after sometime and was almost shocked to see me, but when
she
realized that I'm sleeping she felt solace. She put the tea on table
and woke me up gently I smiled and took the tea. I went to kitchen
where she was preparing dinner. She asked hey Komal aaj jara help
karade meri, and I too joined in the chores. I asked,
" hey mami aaj jaldi kya hai" and she replied your mama is feeling
hungry;
I smiled impishly and said,
" kyon kya shaam ke nashte se unka pet nahin bhara."
She realized what I meant and said hey it means... And I said moving my
head smilingly, nahi mami maine kuch nahin dekha.
She took the rolling pin in zest and said," abhi sara andar dal dungi
to pata chal jayega ki banno ne kyakya dekha."
As light was out we took dinner in candle light and as mamma was
taking dinner fast I could barely suppress my laugh knowing well that
what he is in hurry for.Looking at me mami also realized that what I'm
smiling about and she too started smiling.
When I went back to my room, mami came and offered two candles to
me.One she lit and other a real huge and thick one she gave me winking
at me. She made a hole with her thumb and index finger and pushed
candle in it .She said,
" yeh isliye ki is jade ki raat main aaj achitarah candling karo aur
han before doing that do use Vaseline and stretch and spread your legs
thoroughly." That night as lights were out they did not even close the
window but I could listen not only moaning and creaking but also all
the words being uttered which was almost like a radio commentary .I
knew that as mami must be knowing that I am listening she was giving
detailed description.
From the next day we became closer friends. Not that there was any
parda before. She taught both Cheenu and me how to measure our breasts
and it was not done over our dress. We were striped and Cheenu
resisted but I also joined in disrobing her. And then both of us were
taken to purchase our first teen bra. Once I entered in her room and
saw a special oil, women's body oil I asked mammi hey what it is for
and she asked giggling for most important place and then she became
serious and said mammon ke liye. She taught me you must realize that
most important part for a girl are her boobs and that is what make a
man crazy about her so she must take proper care. Andshe even made me
lift my kurta and massaged it on my boobs. She suggested that it is
the proper age for taking care of boobs as when they don't develop in
this age girl's start worrying but the time for normal development is
gone. When mom visited us both of them discussed this and mom
purchased a breast massager for Cheenu and me.
By this time we were in 11th. I had learned how to touch me. A friend
of mine who was pro in such things told me how to caress labia and rub
clit. I even read some books kept in mami's room about oralsex,
various positions. I used to discuss this with Cheenu and as for as
listening was concerned she was an avid listener but when it came to
active participation, she developed cold feet. And knowing her nature
I used to tease her by lifting her frock and squeezing her over her
panty.