Addition to 'About Sexual Predators' - Examples l. ron hubbard and Michael Jackson - (Version 3.1.1 on 2 May 2005)

1 view

Leonardo Been

May 3, 2005, 5:25:03 AM5/3/05
Addition to 'About Sexual Predators'
- Examples l. ron hubbard and Michael Jackson

(Version 3.1.1
on 3 May 2005)

'

There are two standard "successful" masks, that Criminal Minds use
very commonly (and forcefully):

"They are helping people," and another one: "They love you."

Michael Jackson also uses those, while he steals the Energy from
especially young boys, in similar ways as described in the
reference, below, 'About Sexual Predators.'

That is however only the 'tip of his iceberg' so to speak -
his whole singing career and ability to sing and perform
was based entirely on Energy he stole from others. *(0)

Again, these things I have explained elsewhere in detail
and in very easily understandable form also for you. *(0)

'
'

The mask that l. ron hubbard, and as you see, also Tom Cruise uses, is
very common amongst Criminal Minds, and that mask or Energy says:
"They are helping people."

And they justify all their very unpleasant activities behind that
mask -

the mask or Energy that intends and that radiates to you:

'You should see everything they do as "OK".' And:

'You must admire them, "because they are helping people".'

Some 'scientologists'

who did read the story depicted in the
reference 'About Sexual Predators,' below,

actually thought that, when they read it:

"Well, if Ron (l. ron hubbard) did that to
others, then he must have found it necessary,
to get Life Energy 'to help us better'."

Pretty amazing, isn't it... (supposing you have
already read that story).

They can not face truth at all!

'

The Nazi medical doctors used the same mask, as you might know - it
"justified everything they did,"

it also "justified" hiding what they had done, and their doing it
secretly and camouflaging it and officially reporting other
things than they actually did to people

(camouflaging with routinely falsified death certificates,
and by lying to family members) - (any similarities to
present occurrences are entirely coincidental, of course).

'
'
'

I suggest, that you face (correctly look at, perceive as he actually
is) the Criminal Mind l. ron hubbard (and other Criminal Minds of
course, too),

that you look SO THOROUGHLY at what is actually there, (behind their
Energy mask) that you can get some of your stolen Energy back,

and you might even pry off some of the Life Energies he (or
another Criminal Mind) stole and keeps and uses from others,

from Heidi Forrester for instance (see the article referred
to below).

'
'

The same applies to the Criminal Minds (Life Energy Vampires) Tom
Cruise and John Travolta and Catherine Bell and so on (to stay in
that 'mob'):

You can face them so precisely and so truthfully, that

they will have to let go of at least some of the Life Energies
that they stole

(that they smashed away or extracted from others - Criminal
Minds do that to you and to others, to obtain 'what they
want,' and that, without any shame or conscience - to
obtain Life Energies)

with which they operate and are then "successful:"

Some get Oscars and Nobel Prizes and 'Life Achievement
Awards' and so on, and some become billionaires, indeed.

This I have explained elsewhere - for those who wish to
understand anything about life at all. *(0)

'

Which brings me to another subject, and that is, that
you might want to stop treating children like little
"irresponsible morons who don't know anything, and
can't understand or sense anything that is going on
behind your walls and behind your forehead."

You are EDUCATING THEM INTO IRRESPONSIBLE MORONS,
which I think is a very, very bad thing to do to
anyone, and certainly also to children.

Those are the very people that are supposed to
defend and help you when your forces diminish!

How destructive, to continuously demand from
them to be irresponsible and to prevent them
from connecting to life at the very time when
they want to connect, feel, sense and
understand most! *(1)(2)

'
'

I suggest, that you face (correctly look at, perceive as he actually
is) the Criminal Mind l. ron hubbard, so thoroughly, that you can get
some of your stolen Energy back:

After all, 'Truth will set you (and others) free'

- which is why l. ron hubbard will not ever set anybody free, not
even in his 'billion year Reich' and not with his personal 'SS'

(sorry, I mean, his personal 'S.O.' staff, of course in
their present life time).

The mask that says "they are helping people," the mask that says
"l. ron hubbard is helping people," is a MASK,

and it is the mask that 'scientologists' can not look through,

and you probably also can not look through it easily, maybe not
at all, unless informed about it.

I looked through that part of his mask, in 1976 (but
without being informed about it), and I got INSTANTLY an
enormous, tremendous amount of my own Energy back, that he
had "appropriated" (smashed away from me, had claimed to be
"his").

And getting some of my Energy back resulted of course
in my regaining a truthful viewpoint on myself, to
begin with, and a return of tremendous abilities and
Beauty, and enormous Love for people, as you probably
know.

'
'
(So I repeat:)

There are two standard "successful" masks, that Criminal Minds use
very commonly:

"They are helping people;" and another one, "They love you."

Michael Jackson also uses those WHILE he steals the Energy from
especially young boys, in similar ways as described in the
reference, below, 'About Sexual Predators.'

And that is only the 'tip of his iceberg' so to speak - his
whole singing career and ability to sing and perform was
based entirely on Energy he stole from others. *(0)

Again, these things I have explained elsewhere in detail
and in very easily understandable form also for you.

'

So, here is some 'home-work' for you

- or actually, facing Criminal Minds precisely, is done much
better while you are in a comfortable crowd of people, like in
a busy and pleasant place.

Leonardo truly Been

'It is of no use walking
anywhere to preach
unless our walking
is our preaching.'

Saint Francis of Assisi

'
'
___________
Addition to:

'About Sexual Predators, with the Example l. ron hubbard'
(16 April 2005 - Version 3.1.1 on 22 Apr 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.journalism/msg/58a209c4e915a1d3?fwc=1
'
_________
Footnotes:

(0) See many Human Rights Issues {HRI's} on the subject, including
Fine Particle Physics.
In this context, one could start well, with:

'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing It' (20 Dec 2002)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/dc1388ffc08294fb?fwc=1

(1) 'Learning And Reading - Leonardo Da Vinci and Galileo Galilei had
an excellent command of reading and writing' {HRI 20040811}
(11 August 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/50f2a62a7c26636a?fwc=1

(2) 'Who Feels Bach Correctly - The Soul Of Music'
{HRI 20040704-V3.0.2} (4 July 2004 - Ver. 3.0.2 on 30 Mar 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.religion.christian.lutheran/msg/09c478abe39db891?fwc=1
'
_____
Books:

(Robert D. Hare)

'Without Conscience - the disturbing world of
the psychopaths among us,' in particular its Chapter 7.,
about 'white-collar Psychopaths.'
By Robert D. Hare, University of British Columbia, 1993.
(New York: Pocket Books, 1995)
(New York: Guilford Press, 1999 - ISBN 1-5730-451-0)
http://www.hare.org/home/index.html

From the back cover of the book:

'Robert Hare makes a strong case for the view that
psychopaths are born, not made. A chilling, eye-opening
report - and a call to action.'

'Of exceptional value to anyone wishing to look behind and
guard against these baffling predators [or parasite- or
virus-personalities] who live amongst us in fearful [in
large] numbers [sixty million of them on Earth].'
'

(Hervey Cleckley)

'The Mask Of Sanity - the acclaimed study of the
psychopathic personality'
By Hervey Cleckley, Medical College of Georgia, USA.
(St. Louis, MO - USA: Mosby Press Medical Library, 1982)
(New York: New American Library, ISBN 0-452-25341-1)

From the back cover of the book:

'Arrogant, shameless, immoral, impulsive, antisocial,
superficial, alert, self-assured, boastful, callous,
remorseless, charming, irresponsible:'

'This is the poisonous mix of traits, that make up the
psychopathic personality. [...]'

'Psychopaths also sit in corporate boardrooms [as
directors of companies or institutions,] or function
as scientists or physicians [medical doctors,] or in
any number of respectable capacities [holding
respected jobs or positions].'

'They are all legally competent. [In the legal sense,
they are not insane, because they can talk and
think as brilliantly as a lawyer, to achieve their
purposes.]'

'None of them "hears voices" or displays any
psychosis [that a psychiatrist could easily
recognize or could recognize at all, as these can not
and also do not want to define psychosis correctly].'

'But they [psychopathic personalities] are all headed
for [causing others] big trouble, in a life-long
string of [causing] disasters [for others], that
could run the gamut [range, the whole spectrum]:

From [causing] financial ruin, to murder.'

'Psychiatrists know neither the cause nor the cure of
this disorder [and they can not and do not want to
define 'disorder' either, and they have been working
and will continue to work very hard to hide the
cause of any 'disorder,'] which evades [their]
established definitions of either sanity or insanity;

[So, I have defined all these terms, for you,
in the Human Rights Issues {the HRI's}, as none
indeed existed. So it is for the first time in
history, that correct definitions exist and
have been published.]'

'indeed, psychiatrists themselves

[and any persons who try to help and to
understand Criminal Minds - any people who
try to help them]

'are at times as helplessly manipulated by the
psychopath, as are the psychopath's other victims.'
'
____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2005 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)