Demolition of the World Trade Centre

paredon

Oct 20, 2003, 4:24:27 PM10/20/03
On September 11th, 2001, the 28th anniversary of the CIA-directed military
coup d'etat in Chile, and the 11th anniversary of George H. W. Bush's "New
World Order" speech, terrorists diverted four Boeing passenger jets.
According to the official story (pre-written and rushed into print in the
mainstream media immediately after the events, together with the identity of
the alleged culprit) nineteen Arabs hijacked the four planes; they crashed
two of them into the World Trade Center towers, causing fires within, and
crashed a third into the Pentagon. According to the official story the fires
in the Twin Towers then caused their steel structural supports to give way
and they collapsed.
But, as will be argued below, the terrorists were not Arabs, three of the
planes were substitutes, and the Twin Towers did not collapse because of the
plane impacts and the fires. The most likely explanation of their collapse
(an explanation supported by direct video evidence) is that explosives were
placed besides their structural supports at numerous levels in the towers,
explosives which were detonated 56 and 104 minutes after the planes hit,
bringing the towers down in controlled implosions, killing several thousand
American citizens and others.

The Twin Towers were designed to survive the impact of a Boeing 707, which
in weight, size and speed is similar to a Boeing 767 (the kind of jet which
hit the South Tower). Had one of the towers collapsed, that would have been
amazing. That both of them collapsed, quickly (in fact, at nearly freefall
speed), neatly and symmetrically, collapsed completely into fragments, ash
and huge clouds of dust - with no remains of their central massive vertical
steel columns left standing - solely as a result of the plane impacts and
the resulting fires, is, upon examination, unbelievable, despite what the
so-called "experts" say as quoted in the mainstream media.

Due to the astuteness of some Americans, who thought hard about the U.S.
government's explanation of the events of September 11th, the official story
quickly began to unravel. The big lie has been revealed for what it is (but
word of this has not reached everyone yet). And the reason for it. If you
don't already know, this page will inform you as to what really happened and
what's really going on. As in the "War on Drugs", in the "War on Terrorism"
just say 'Know'.

This web page does not present a "conspiracy theory" in the usual pejorative
sense (a whacko theory which can be dismissed out of hand). It takes the
available evidence (mainly still photos and some video clips) and known
facts and considers logically various explanations of what happened on
September 11th in the light of this evidence. The inescapable conclusion is
that September 11th was an inside job, planned and carried out by Americans
(with possible foreign assistance) acting from within U.S. military and
state security organizations. The three thousand people who died in these
attacks were killed not by Arab terrorists but by agents of the U.S.
government and their collaborators.

The accumulated evidence that the official account of the events of
September 11th is a complete fabrication is now overwhelming. A lot of
Americans knew this from the start, but there were many more who were
mesmerized by the lies emanating from the White House and the mainstream
media and who remain in that condition. If you happen to be one of those
people who refuse to accept the possibility that the Bush clique has been
lying to you all along, and that they themselves are partly responsible for
the deaths of three thousand Americans on September 11th, 2001, I say to
you: Summon up your courage, open your mind, look at the evidence, and think
(for a change). Then act.

The implications of this analysis are disturbing, but to ignore them (or the
evidence itself) would be an attempt at denial which would constitute a
surrender to evil. In this matter anyone with any degree of moral awareness
will want to know the truth, however unpalatable or unflattering to national
leaders. Continued willful ignorance on the part of the American people may
result in slavery for all people everywhere, following death and destruction
of a magnitude far greater than that of World War II.

Ariel

Oct 20, 2003, 4:25:49 PM10/20/03
here we go again.
more twilight zone stories by the cutn'paste braindead amigocanibal.

"paredon" <pinksp...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Xathos

Oct 20, 2003, 5:01:32 PM10/20/03
Only a moron like paredon believes crap like that......LOL
"Ariel" <ari...@37.com> wrote in message

cigon

Oct 20, 2003, 7:47:27 PM10/20/03
Holy-
Where did he get this load !!

Snoodle

Oct 20, 2003, 7:31:15 PM10/20/03
No, a UFO used their tractor beam and redirected the planes to hit the
building to cover up their use of their destruct-o ray to collapse the
buildings that was used from orbit.

Boondock Saint

Oct 21, 2003, 3:11:36 AM10/21/03
paredon wrote:
> On September 11th, 2001, the 28th anniversary of the CIA-directed military
> coup d'etat in Chile, and the 11th anniversary of George H. W. Bush's "New
> World Order" speech, terrorists diverted four Boeing passenger jets.
> According to the official story (pre-written and rushed into print in the
> mainstream media immediately after the events, together with the identity of
> the alleged culprit) nineteen Arabs hijacked the four planes; they crashed
> two of them into the World Trade Center towers, causing fires within, and
> crashed a third into the Pentagon. According to the official story the fires
> in the Twin Towers then caused their steel structural supports to give way
> and they collapsed.
> But, as will be argued below, the terrorists were not Arabs, three of the
> planes were substitutes, and the Twin Towers did not collapse because of the
> plane impacts and the fires.

<snip>

Quite looney arguments considering the great weight of evidence against
you in this.

In fact, the most maniacal argument you just made was that "the
terrorists were not Arab".

Here are some facts I keep handy:

Fact. Muslims already tried to knock down the two towers in 93. They
failed. They swore they would finish the job.

Fact. Muslims have actually expressed plots to crash planes into
buildings before. I do not doubt you have posted on this very thing.

Fact. Muslims around the world celebrated, went on murderous rampages
against "infidels", and taunted the US after this. Look on google
groups. See what you had to say. I remember. I was here. Muslims came
out of the woodwork across the world to both taunt us and to express
their joy.

Fact. These men were hard core, Wahhabists. Wahhabits believe "infidels"
- even Muslim "infidels" - are worthy only of killing. They have laws
against every religion but their own. They have laws against dealing
with "infidels" as friends, as employers, as employees. It Saudi Arabia,
you are not allowed to practice your own religion if it is different
from theirs. The Wahhabists grew up killing and marauding places like
Iraq and through out Arabia and Jordan.

Fact. Islam teaches men to trust in lies. They will take joy in 9/11 and
at the same time deny guilt.

cigon

Oct 21, 2003, 7:23:15 AM10/21/03
FACT : They admitted it and will do it again !!!!

paredon

Oct 21, 2003, 8:19:21 AM10/21/03

"cigon" <th...@home.com> wrote in message

> FACT : They admitted it and will do it again !!!!

ADMITTED WHAT, AND WHO? If you are referring to the phony tape, you are
one sick chicken!