Right on Rosie O'Donnell! You're the (Wo)man!

Wahid Azal

Apr 8, 2007, 10:00:03 PM4/8/07
http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=823

Neocon Free Speech Haters Go After Rosie
Friday April 06th 2007, 3:53 pm

Over at StopRosie.com, an "online petition to boycott 'The View,'" we
learn that the mission "is to influence current and prospective
viewers of The View to not watch the program until the situation of
Rosie O'Donnell and her anti-American falsities is rectified by Disney-
ABC."

Good one. Most viewers of the show do not tune in to hear Rosie
O'Donnell's views on such arcane subjects as Building Seven, September
11th, 2001 in general, or even her opinion on the capture of British
intelligence agents. Most tune in to hear celebrity gossip and chatty
conversation. It is quite incidental Rosie expressed her opinions and
no doubt these opinions sailed right over the head of the average
watcher or audience member, as demonstrated by the relative silence on
the part of the audience when O'Donnell made her comments. Hopefully,
though, at least a minority was inspired to investigate further,
although I certainly would not bet the farm on a mass conversion to
truth and reality beyond the Borg Hive mentality offered by the
corporate media.

Our reason," the StopRosie site continues, "for calling this boycott
is to raise awareness of the anti-American rhetoric being displayed in
the mainstream media today. We aim to show Disney-ABC (and their
sponsors) that we, as American citizens, will no longer enable an anti-
American individual to occupy our network television airtime."

Please. As anybody with two brain cells to rub together understands,
there is no such thing as "anti-American rhetoric" in the "mainstream
media," that is to say the corporate media. Of course, that depends on
how you define "anti-American rhetoric." For the neocons, good
Americans shut the hell up, wave their plastic flags in unison, and
support all manner of mass murder and torture.

In fact, if not for the complicity of the "mainstream media," the
neocons would have had a more difficult time selling the Iraqi
invasion to the generally dumbfounded masses, be it in the guise of
weapons of mass destruction, which of course did not exist (as this
blogger insisted in the late 2002, early 2003 lead-up to the
invasion), or the absurd visage of Saddam and Osama working together,
never mind anybody who knows anything about the Middle East insisting
there was simply no way an austere and fanatical Wahhabi Muslim would
throw in his lot with a secular Arab nationalist, even one who claimed
to be Sunni.

According to StopRosie, in order to be an American, one must support
Israeli-inspired invasions of sovereign nations, support and cheerlead
the unfathomable destruction of civilian infrastructure, including
hospitals, schools, and mosques, the torture and rape of prisoners,
including children, and the decimation of the Constitution of the
United States.

If this be the case, I am no longer an American. Of course, the exact
opposite is the case-the people behind StopRosie are no longer
Americans in the traditional sense and are instead a sort of freak
hybrid of authoritarian, fascist, and slavish backer of Israel and
global neolib bankers wrapped in plastic American flags manufactured
by slaves in a sprawling Chinese labor gulag.

"Our method," StopRosie concludes, "comes in the form of an online
petition. We ask for your support in signing this petition, proving to
Disney-ABC that if the problem is not addressed, they will lose a
significant portion of their audience."

Again, Disney-ABC will not "lose a significant portion of their
audience," as most people watching the show don't give a whit one way
or another. If Nielsen comes back in a few weeks and reports a
significant drop in viewership, the show will be dropped. Short of
that, ABC may tell O'Donnell to cool it, but the show will continue,
as advertisers care more about profits than what "real Americans,"
that is to say real neocon fascists opposed to the Constitution,
think.

Let's face it... most Americans, while they may indeed have suspicions
about the truth surrounding 9/11, will do little to nothing about it.
And that's why StopRosie and O'Reilly and the washed-out childhood
actor Danny Bonaduce and Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, et
al, ad nauseam, are saying such things about Rosie and her First
Amendment right to free speech-because Americans are so easily
sidetracked, browbeaten, and intimidated. If said loud and long enough
on the corporate media idiot tube, people will begin to believe it, as
they believe Saddam and Osama were one, or it was difficult to tell
the difference between them.

One more terrorist attack, as promised-in the guise of a "dirty bomb"
set off somewhere in America-and millions of Americans will be calling
for Rosie to be lynched, as Danny Bonaduce, apparently with the
blessings of MSNBC and Joe Scarbourgh, have called for her to be
hanged high, as such fascistic and reactionary promulgations are
apparently wholly acceptable on the public airwaves.

seon ferguson

Apr 9, 2007, 5:51:40 AM4/9/07
I don't agree with Rosie's views but I'm glad she is saying them. America
was founded on the rights the constitution enables, she has every right to
say what she wants and the people who started stoprosie.com are a bunch of
fascist nazi's. In fact I told them that.

"Wahid Azal" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

mash_ghasem

Apr 11, 2007, 7:40:21 PM4/11/07

Just to let you know where you stand in SCI!

again.

aras...@yahoo.com

Apr 11, 2007, 9:31:26 PM4/11/07
"Wahid Azal" wrote:

http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=823

Neocon Free Speech Haters Go After Rosie

April 6, 2007

Wahid Azal

Apr 11, 2007, 9:46:00 PM4/11/07

You ain't any poll-taker or giver to be pontificating on/or giving
opinions anyone's standing, asshole! Boro un dareh khod-forushito be-
yek mosht kha'in amrika'i-parast-i-mesle khodeto bezar, folan folan
shodeh! Zemnan MOZDURit o ma'ash gereftanit az baha'iyyan bee-javaab o
bee-asar nakhahad mand! Motma'in baash!

Viv

Apr 12, 2007, 4:08:52 AM4/12/07

Poor Nima/Wahid. There he was trying to convince us that "his own
people" appreciated and understood him. Will the record of what
happens to his postings on SCI indicates that they understand him all
right.

Wahid Azal

Apr 12, 2007, 7:30:30 AM4/12/07
On Apr 12, 6:08 pm, "Viv" <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Poor Nima/Wahid. There he was trying to convince us that "his own
> people" appreciated and understood him.

Who said the MOZDUR mash_ghasem is one of my people? He/she/it is one
of yours. But if you go look up a response, there's Arash, one of my
people. Or why don't you come here and see the ass whupping ya'll have
been receiving on my sake:

http://www.politic-bahaee.blogfa.com/

Where are your supporters? And come to think of it, where was the UN's
condemnation of the IRI for the treatement of the bahaim at the last
human rights gathering in NYC a few weeks ago (that actually witnessed
the submission of the Taheri letters as evidence against your cult)?

Viv

Apr 12, 2007, 9:54:38 AM4/12/07

Yes, Arash is definitely one of "your people".

But to quote your perceptive fellow-Iranian

"Just to let you know where you stand in SCI!

again."

Face it, Nima, you're getting pretty low and desperate if you have to
produce Arash as support.

Wahid Azal

Apr 12, 2007, 7:26:40 PM4/12/07
On Apr 12, 11:54 pm, "Viv" <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Face it, Nima, you're getting pretty low and desperate if you have to
> produce Arash as support.

Am I now? Maybe it's actually the other way around that you have to
pay these rootless emigre Iranians in California who have no roots in
Iran whatsoever to come and write half-hearted "yawns" for you
Fascists. It also says where "mashghasem's" head is at in regard to no
support for Rosie O'Donnel, a courageous woman if there ever was. Of
course courageous women who buck against fascists - like your Neo-Con
friends - are persona non grata to fascists.

mash_ghasem

Apr 12, 2007, 7:58:34 PM4/12/07

Allow me to explain where this poor asshole stands. these type poor
morons
in persian are refered to 'choobe doe sar ghohi!" Measnin a stick
with both end shity
that nobody likes to toush. Please refer to him as such. Hezbualahs
like Arash tolerate him
as long as he is doing their job, but at right place and right time
they will rape him and
cut him to pieces or cut him to pieces and rape him for blasphemy
(He thinks he is god) :-)
and Iranians and SCIers take an offense for him being an IRI thug,
and if anyonr doubts this
bastard is an IRI thug then read on.

'Re: Bush and Cheney Fail to Discredit Hazini!!! (was: Russian
Intelligence: Attack on Iran time-tabled for
Friday April 6th 2007)

Ahmadinejad the Great played"

chobe doe sar ghohi is out of circulation. He is out of SCI for
good. I challenge him to go and preach
his bullshit in Qom among his friends Arashs ;-) I challenge him.

mash_ghasem

Apr 12, 2007, 8:11:25 PM4/12/07

BBB IIIIIIIIII GGGGGGGGG

YYYY
AAAAAAAA
WWWWWWWWW

NNNNNNNNNNNN

YAWN.

.

Asparagus

Apr 12, 2007, 8:18:15 PM4/12/07

> On Apr 12, 9:40 am, "mash_ghasem" <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Just to let you know where you stand in SCI!

>> again.
>

> You ain't any poll-taker or giver to be pontificating on/or giving
> opinions anyone's standing, asshole!

we are in full agreement with the sentiment that you are the most contrived
boring individual hereabouts with stephanie in close contention for second
place

Boro un dareh khod-forushito be-
> yek mosht kha'in amrika'i-parast-i-mesle khodeto bezar, folan folan
> shodeh! Zemnan MOZDURit o ma'ash gereftanit az baha'iyyan bee-javaab o
> bee-asar nakhahad mand! Motma'in baash!

and up yours too abraxasshole

Asparagus

Apr 12, 2007, 8:19:52 PM4/12/07

> On Apr 12, 11:54 pm, "Viv" <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Face it, Nima, you're getting pretty low and desperate if you have to
>> produce Arash as support.
>
> Am I now? Maybe it's actually the other way around that you have to
> pay these rootless emigre Iranians in California who have no roots in
> Iran whatsoever to come and write half-hearted "yawns" for you
> Fascists.

and when was the last time you saw iran bushman

why do you not go there full time as a service to humanity

Wahid Azal

Apr 12, 2007, 8:33:04 PM4/12/07
<snip>

Kooft-i-zahr-i-maar...Asshole is a sell-out, two-faced hypocrite khod-
forush like you and all those vell-gardaan like yourself in southern
California. You assholes - like your bahaim friends who pay you for
araajif & MOZDURiat - have absolutely no roots whatsoever in Iran or
amongst bona fide Iranians -- and you have all been rejected to the
last. You are cultural sell-outs and traitors, making alliances with
any Fascist thug that comes your way. Not one word was uttered by you
dickheads (other than Sam Ghandchi) in rejection of an American ttack
on our motherland.

Where the fuck where you, ay olaagh? Arash has been consistent in
maintaining a nationalist anti-imperialist line. You kh'uaan are now
sore on your backsides because your AmeriKKKan Fascist paymasters have
their plans foiled for the time being.

Toye dayyus boro lemooto bemak, mash-GHasem! Zemnan, toff be-ruyat va
amsalet!

Wahid Azal

Apr 12, 2007, 8:34:58 PM4/12/07
On Apr 13, 10:19 am, "Asparagus" <k...@spimspam.com> wrote:

> and when was the last time you saw iran bushman

In 2003

> why do you not go there full time as a service to humanity

Because Australia is my home as well. This Land does not belong to the
white honkey mofo. This Land belongs to its Indigenous peoples and I
am here on their grace. Why don't you white honkey mofos take your
white European descendents out of here and piss off back to honkey
land.

mash_ghasem

Apr 12, 2007, 8:43:58 PM4/12/07

Wahid Azal wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Kooft-i-zahr-i-maar...Asshole is a sell-out, two-faced hypocrite khod-
> forush like you and all those vell-gardaan like yourself in southern
> California. You assholes - like your bahaim friends who pay you for
> araajif & MOZDURiat - have absolutely no roots whatsoever in Iran or
> amongst bona fide Iranians -- and you have all been rejected to the
> last. You are cultural sell-outs and traitors, making alliances with
> any Fascist thug that comes your way. Not one word was uttered by you
> dickheads (other than Sam Ghandchi) in rejection of an American ttack
> on our motherland.
>
> Where the fuck where you,

I was shitting on your fathe's garve chobe doe sar ghohi jAkesh
hezbullahi.
It is Islamic tradition. You should know better zan jendeh. Get the
fuck
out of SCI. YOU ARE DONE. FUCK YOU. aldang.

Wahid Azal

Apr 12, 2007, 8:48:48 PM4/12/07
On Apr 13, 10:43 am, "mash_ghasem" <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was shitting on your fathe's garve

In your psychotic dreams, khaa'in!

>chobe doe sar ghohi jAkesh

jaakesh jad o abaadeteh, dayyus-i-khod forush. Jor'at daaree paasho
biyaa eenjaa tuye rum begu, maadar-folaan!

> hezbullahi.
> It is Islamic tradition.

Goh-i-hezbollaahi be-koll vojud shomaa khod forush-haa-ye southern
California, you fucking Self-Hating-Anti-Iranian-Parasite asshole
traitor!

>You should know better zan jendeh.

Jendeh-ham nanateh, jaakesh!

> Get the
> fuck
> out of SCI.

FUCK YOU, you get out!

>YOU ARE DONE. FUCK YOU. aldang.

On the contrary, khod-forush-i-mozdur! YOU ARE DONE BECAUSE I SAY SO,
MOZDUR! Now go and die: BORO BEMIR!

mash_ghasem

Apr 12, 2007, 9:11:03 PM4/12/07

Wahid Azal wrote:
> On Apr 13, 10:43 am, "mash_ghasem" <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I was shitting on your fathe's garve
>
> In your psychotic dreams, khaa'in!

nah aldang really! bury your pimp father in Iran with tomb stone
azail or babi
or other crap and see how many Arash's brother line up to shit on
him . I wouldn't.
But zan jendeh like you deserve it.

> >chobe doe sar ghohi jAkesh
>
> jaakesh jad o abaadeteh, dayyus-i-khod forush. Jor'at daaree paasho
> biyaa eenjaa tuye rum begu, maadar-folaan!
>
> > hezbullahi.
> > It is Islamic tradition.
>
> Goh-i-hezbollaahi be-koll vojud shomaa khod forush-haa-ye southern
> California, you fucking Self-Hating-Anti-Iranian-Parasite asshole
> traitor!

Tell that one to your pimp father when his grave gets filled with
hezbullahi sewer.
xar kosdeh hezbullahi. Get your mother fukcer ass out SCI. You
aren't Iranian.
Arab parast jAkesh.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Apr 12, 2007, 9:20:00 PM4/12/07

> nah aldang really! bury your pimp father in Iran with tomb stone

Mardi, biyaa tuye rum begu, jaakesh/If you are a man, come and say it
to my face, pimp!

> azail or babi
> or other crap and see how many Arash's brother line up to shit on
> him .

Ghaati kardi, mash-kundeh, BIG TIME!

>I wouldn't.
> But zan jendeh like you deserve it.

Maader-jendeh, mardi biyaa tuye rum begu/if you are a man, come and
say it to my face!

> Tell that one to your pimp father

Unlike yours, my father isn't a sell-out to be anyone's pimp, jaakesh/
pimp. Again, if you are a man, come and say it to my face!

> xar kosdeh hezbullahi.

xar kosdeh tuyee o jadd o abaadet, khaa'in-i-khod forush!

>Get your mother fukcer ass out SCI.

Fuck you. YOU get out, and if you are a man, come and say this shit to
my face, face to face, bacheh koonee-i-sag bahai!

>You
> aren't Iranian

I am Iranian that has the balls to condemn a foreign attack on our
motherland. You, you can't dream of being shit, let alone Iranian.

> Arab parast jAkesh.

Khafe-khoon-i-marg bigiri, ajnabi parast-i-kooni!

mash_ghasem

Apr 12, 2007, 9:39:59 PM4/12/07

Death to Haifan Bahaism wrote:
> > nah aldang really! bury your pimp father in Iran with tomb stone
>
> Mardi, biyaa tuye rum begu, jaakesh/If you are a man, come and say it
> to my face, pimp!
>

> > azail or babi
> > or other crap and see how many Arash's brother line up to shit on
> > him .
>
> Ghaati kardi, mash-kundeh, BIG TIME!

Bache kooni, man ghati kardam or you are hezbullahi.Prove it jAkesh
and I will appoligize xod frosh.

"Ahmadinejad the Great"

.

mash_ghasem

Apr 12, 2007, 9:49:12 PM4/12/07

BTW, I would like to refer to you as Chobe doe sar Gohi (CDSG).
Please respond to it . Roll CDSG ;-)

.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Apr 12, 2007, 10:39:42 PM4/12/07
On Apr 13, 11:39 am, "mash_ghasem" <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Death to Haifan Bahaism wrote:
>
> > > nah aldang really! bury your pimp father in Iran with tomb stone
>
> > Mardi, biyaa tuye rum begu, jaakesh/If you are a man, come and say it
> > to my face, pimp!
>
> > > azail or babi
> > > or other crap and see how many Arash's brother line up to shit on
> > > him .
>
> > Ghaati kardi, mash-kundeh, BIG TIME!
>
> Bache kooni,

Ba khodet har mizani, bacheh kooni-i-mozallif. Mardi, biyaa jellow!

>man ghati kardam

Balleh, motlaqan jenaabaali ghati kardi, BIG TIME!

> or you are hezbullahi.Prove it jAkesh

Avvalan, jaakesh jad o abaadeteh. Sani'an, where have you been
decrying your yankee paymaster's designs on Iran? Nowhere, other than
bending over and taking it from you paymasters in Washington. Proven!
Now apologize!!

> "Ahmadinejad the Great"

Taa cheshme-i-harum-zaadat koor!

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Apr 12, 2007, 10:40:20 PM4/12/07
On Apr 13, 11:49 am, "mash_ghasem" <ghyath_ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> BTW, I would like to refer to you as Chobe doe sar Gohi (CDSG).
> Please respond to it . Roll CDSG ;-)

Chub-e-do sar gohee be avval o akharet! Responded!

Lazarus Cain

Apr 13, 2007, 12:09:23 AM4/13/07
Regardless of Rosie's views, it does seem that the shrub and his
cronies has profited tremendously from the 9/11 attacks.
He has used the 9/11 attacks as an excuse to destroy our
constitutional liberties, to start a never ending war in the mideast,
and to establish himself as proxy dictator of the US while usurping
the power of the UN, the Congress, and the Supreme Court.
Let us not forget that Osama was very likely also on the US payroll
under Reagan and the Bush daddy in US efforts to undermine the
Russians during their occupation of Afghanistan.
Mr Bush seems to love to use 9/11 as an excuse to exercise dictatorial
powers.
He has no intention of pulling out of Iraq before he ends his term,
and he has every intention to leave the democrats the mess to pick
up.

Perhaps he believes a Republican can succeed him, and will continue
the fiasco.
The New York Mayor also only has 9/11 working for him as well, but he
des not have any recent experience as a working member of the US
Government, and we must remember George Jr had no prior US Government
experience either and look what that has caused. He was given the
goverenorship of Texas on account of his name only.. WE would prefer
to have the next president to have some experience working as part of
the US Governemnt over the past few years. It seems that the neocons
wish to milk the 9/11 issue until the world ends.
I do not see that the Republicans have any serious candidates, but
they will need to come up with a token candidate who will draw the
votes of the neocons.

We must recognize the fact it is US blanket support of Israeli
policies which caused 9/11 in the first place.
The Clintons are knwon to be able to deal effectively with the
Palestinians where it is known that the Bush admisntration can not.
Just because the US or Israel may have been blessed by God some timein
the past, that doe not mean theUS and Israel get a blank check by God
to do what they wish at all times. It is well known that good nations
can be corrupted by bad policies, so that they can become qute ungodly
in spite of past blessings.

The New Covenemat replaced the Old Covenant so I am not even certain
that the Proised Land applies to jews only any more. After all there
is this Messiah crucifixion and a lack of recognition or an apology
still oustanding..

We must forgve the jews on account of this because the Master has said
so, but that does not mean we need to honor their recent policies as
legitimate.Palestinians do have a right to have their grievances
honored.

I do not see that American terrrorism in the mideast is any better
than the terrorism caused by muslims. It does seem acts of American
terrrorism are ruining more lives than the so-called jihadist
terrorists.

With regard to the abuse of the term terrorism, I suppose it is a
matter of perspective what terrorism really is. It is a vague and
meaningless term since it has been abused.

Unfortunately attacking symbols of American might does not quite
qualify as terrorism in the technical sense of the term. Iraq has
taken well more than the loss of three or four thousand souls as the
collateral damage of the so called US war against terror.

It is quite obvious that the US cannot take the same medicine it likes
to hand out.

Wahid Azal

Apr 13, 2007, 12:25:08 AM4/13/07
Right on, friend! Blessings be upon you. You are indeed of the
Righteous of the Earth!

Viv

Apr 16, 2007, 8:51:41 AM4/16/07
On 13 Apr, 00:26, "Wahid Azal" <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 11:54 pm, "Viv" <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Face it, Nima, you're getting pretty low and desperate if you have to
> > produce Arash as support.
>
> Am I now? Maybe it's actually the other way around that you have to
> pay these rootless emigre Iranians in California who have no roots in
> Iran whatsoever to come and write half-hearted "yawns" for you
> Fascists.

Yes, that says it all - you claim Iranians support you and when they
don't you insult them and claim they are in the pay of the Baha'is
(because of course there's no other possible reason for anyone
disagreeing with Nima).

And aren't you a rootless emigre Iranian who, having completed his
education in America, headed not for his beloved Iran but for
Australia? Where's the difference?

Wahid Azal

Apr 18, 2007, 9:01:30 AM4/18/07
On Apr 16, 10:51 pm, "Viv" <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes, that says it all - you claim Iranians support you and when they
> don't you insult them

What makes you think people like Farid Rohani - a card-carrying bahaim
- or an idiot like Sam Ghandchi on the US gov's payroll, are Iranian?

Beelzebabe

Apr 19, 2007, 10:05:03 AM4/19/07
In article <1176727901.3...@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
"Viv" <viv_ja...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

That's Nima.
He hates the gharbzadeh, and he's a gharbzadeh.
He hates the bahaizadeh, and he's a bahaizadeh.
He hates Jews, and lo, he too is a descendant of Isaac.
He hates gays, and, well, the jury's still out on that one <g>.
The only thing that definitely can't be attributed to projected
self-loathing is his hatred of women, and that may be due to
mother/sister issues as Asparagus suggests, or issues of dating failure,
or perhaps it's simply the result of an excess of testosterone loaded
into a small package, in which case the emasculation he worries about in
another thread may not be such a bad idea <g>.

All kidding aside, however, Nima really needs to seek professional help;
his foul and abusive language, threats of violence, projection of his
own faults onto others, lack of empathy, and messiah-complex are all red
flags that he has the potential to become a mass murderer, and it may be
only his fantasies of victory over all of us in the virtual world of TRB
(and SCI, etc.) that prevent him from going over the edge-- a subject
with which I'm all too familiar due to what's just happened in my own
back yard (well, actually Virginia Tech and my house are both in
Roanoke's back yard, that being the only large city in the area, but you
get my drift). He's dangerous, and if I ever hear that he's seeking a
visa to reenter the US, I will do my best to see that the appropriate
authorities are pointed toward the Google archives where his threats to
various US citizens now permanently reside.

--Sekhmet the Emasculating She-Demon Cultist Bitch (or whatever)

Wahid Azal

Apr 19, 2007, 10:05:48 PM4/19/07
<snip>

And this BS coming from a cultist LOSER wannabe-egyptologist with a
giant chip on her shoulder who can't even get a date.

> --Sekhmet the Emasculating She-Demon Cultist Bitch (or whatever)

Absolutely correct! Except I know how to deal with the likes of you,
bitch.

Wahid Azal

Apr 19, 2007, 10:14:33 PM4/19/07

> That's Nima.
> He hates the gharbzadeh, and he's a gharbzadeh.

Obviously in her stupidity and her lack of linguistic skills, Susan
Maniac never understand the difference between "gharbzadeh" and "gharb-
zaadeh" to be in a position to explain such fine distinctions.

> He hates the bahaizadeh, and he's a bahaizadeh.

Nope. I hate Bahaism. Not bahaizadeh (which means born of bahaim).

> He hates Jews, and lo, he too is a descendant of Isaac.

I don't hate Jews. I hate political Zionists.

> He hates gays,

I don't hate gays. I believe homosexuality is an imbalance, a terrible
and imbalanced way to expend energy, and therefore an aberration
against Nature in the full metaphysical sense of it.

>and, well, the jury's still out on that one <g>.

You can always come here personally and put that jury to a direct test
and judgment, you know. I'll put a bag over your head as well, and
besides it appears you need it, cuz you won't get it anywhere else ;-)

<snip - arm-chair pseudo-psychoanalysis by a bona fide sociopath,
cultist and well established LIAR snipped>

> --Sekhmet the Emasculating She-Demon Cultist Bitch (or whatever)

Indeed. Now where is that "Kamran" (Khazeh Fananapazir) to come and
answer on takiyakhaneh.

Death to Bahaism

Apr 19, 2007, 10:27:09 PM4/19/07
On Apr 16, 10:51 pm, "Viv" <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> And aren't you a rootless emigre Iranian who, having completed his
> education in America, headed not for his beloved Iran but for
> Australia?

I'm no bahaim to be rootless. Rootlessness is your cultists' calling,
profession and way of life, as it is being demonstrated presently all
over Persian speaking cyberspace, and has been demonstrated
historically by the fact that no one wants you pests anywhere -- soon
you'll see this very thing inside Israel itself. Now my roots are
firmly embedded within Mother Earth (Gaia), the only roots worth
having. Iran is my Mother-Land and Eyran-Vej (the Celestial Earth) my
Origin.

>Where's the difference?

Big difference. But if it's all the same to you, speaking of
rootlessness and all, your alias is crafted as a pom/limey living in
Northern Ireland while we know that those several people sitting
behind that computer screen posting under the alias "Viv" are indeed
of Iranian origin themselves, at least a few of them. There is
rootlessness for you, cultist. You bahaim cultists cannot even move or
act without manufacturing lies, lies and damn lies and some more lies.
The Truth bothers you, ergo why you are unrooted and stand on vapor,
as the whole world has now recognized. Like bats afraid of Light, your
only habitation is within the darkness. No problem. You were born in
darkness, you inhabit it and so indeed you will perish in it! Count on
that...

Viv

Apr 20, 2007, 3:58:57 AM4/20/07
On 20 Apr, 03:05, Wahid Azal <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Absolutely correct! Except I know how to deal with the likes of you,
> bitch.

Yest another of Nima /Wahid's unlikely claims - that he knows how to
deal with a woman.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Apr 20, 2007, 4:41:12 AM4/20/07
>Yest another of Nima /Wahid's unlikely claims

Ya think? Ya think wrong. All my "unlikely claims" have one by one
materialized. Why, just look at the submissions the Iranian UN
delegation just made against your cult - among them the Taheri
Letters - at the last UN Human Rights gathering which for the first
time in 28 years was conspicuously silent on condemning the Islamic
Republic of Iran regarding any human rights violations where you
cultists are concerned. It appears that EVERY claim I have made, not
only has been likely, but in one way or another has come back to bite
you cultists in your backsides. Let's see you Fascists beat that. Now
you were saying...bitch.

Viv

Apr 20, 2007, 5:04:52 AM4/20/07
On 20 Apr, 09:41, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobah...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Another subject-switch and smokescreen by Nima, he does it when he's
caught.

"It appears that EVERY claim I have made, not only has been likely"

indeed - well at least he admits that his claims are only "likely" and
we shouldn't assume they're actually true. Though even there he
exaggerates.

Kope

Apr 20, 2007, 5:20:25 AM4/20/07
i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

Wahid Azal

Apr 20, 2007, 6:58:42 AM4/20/07
Man, you fools are burning bad. Good!

Viv

Apr 20, 2007, 7:41:13 AM4/20/07

The rootless iranian emigre doth protest too much, methinks.

Clealry I touched a nerve - as did his fellow-Iranians, which is why
he's suddenly fallen out of love with them.

Wahid Azal

Apr 20, 2007, 7:54:03 PM4/20/07
On Apr 20, 9:41 pm, Viv <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> The rootless iranian emigre doth protest too much, methinks.

Absolutely, you rootless pseudo-Iranian emigre bahaim protest too much
all the time. See, you cannot even admit you are Iranian and have to
pretend to be a limey and hide behind a ajnabi identity. Talk about
rootless! It is the story of your cult...

Wahid Azal

Apr 20, 2007, 11:28:15 PM4/20/07
On Apr 20, 12:05 am, Beelzebabe <1TuffCoo...@fatredneckloser.net.nz>
wrote:

> He's dangerous, and if I ever hear that he's seeking a
> visa to reenter the US, I will do my best to see that the appropriate
> authorities are pointed toward the Google archives where his threats to
> various US citizens now permanently reside.

Cause celebres such as what you are threatening vis-a-vis AmeriKKKa
are always a great way to enhance ones career, just ask Hamza Yusuf or
Cat Stevens! But if it's all the same to you, a) I never plan to set
foot on yanky soil ever again - especially as I don't make a habit of
validating Fascist states or spending my money in them - b) if I ever
hear you are trying to obtain a visa to enter Australia, I will do
exactly the same and worse (not to mention have you arrested and
deported post haste at the border), c) if I ever hear that either you
or Susan Maniac or any of your friends from AmeriKKKa are planning to
be anywhere near Eurasia, you have far worse coming your way; d)
AmeriKKKa is on its last leg and in a few short years (if not less)
pathetic fools like you will all be scrambling over yourselves to
leave that shit-hole and obtain visas to other places elsewhere
(apparently your "beloved" Shoghidelic had prophesied the same), so
fuck you and the emasculated horse you rode in on. Who the fuck in
their right conscience would wish to patronize the Great Satan that is
AmeriKKKa? The era of the absolute tyranny and global destructive
arrogance that you Fascist-demons unleashed on this planet for 500
years is very speedily, thanks be the Godhead, reaching its
conclusion. But thank you for publishing YOUR own threat, it will be
appropirately filed and used against YOU when the time comes.

Now kindly go climb the top of a cliff and then jump, stupid bitch!

mash_ghasem

Apr 21, 2007, 11:48:04 PM4/21/07

My fellow Bahais (BTW, I am not a Bahai) we have a problem. As a
matter of fact
you have a problem. This guy Nima is sick. His wires are crossed. He
has lost
all touch with reality and now he is collaborating with hezbullahis
just becasue
his ass has been kicked by some Bahais. He has created this "Fuck the
Bahais club"
major attraction to cyberspace hezbullahis and I am afraid he thinks
that is the real life
until god forbid he goes to Iran and his ass rerally gets kicked by
not so cyberspace hezbullahi.
I am afraid if he gets out alive he is going to create and advocate
"Fuck and Nuke Iran club"
This is bad and we need your help. If anyone of you in Australia can
get in touch with
any member of his family and have him commited for couple of months.
Hopefully the
damage is reversable. All you need to tell him that there is a "Fuck
the bahai clinic"
and he will be there in a jiffy. If anyone of you who claim to have
Bahai love, come forward
and prove it. Do it for us.

Wahid Azal

Apr 21, 2007, 11:56:49 PM4/21/07
Fuck off!

Wahid Azal

Apr 22, 2007, 12:41:25 AM4/22/07
Btw, could I recommend that you and the bahaim come together and take
turns in sucking my schlong, asshole?

On Apr 22, 1:56 pm, Wahid Azal <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fuck off!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Wahid Azal

Apr 23, 2007, 12:59:12 AM4/23/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at $$5lqnjainkc7o5.news.x-privat.org via x-privat.org on 23 Apr 2007 05:43:24 +0200 --> see headers ]

On Apr 20, 9:41 pm, Viv <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> The rootless iranian emigre doth protest too much, methinks.

Absolutely, you rootless pseudo-Iranian emigre bahaim protest too much

seon ferguson

Apr 23, 2007, 6:36:45 AM4/23/07

"Viv" <viv_ja...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
I'm sticking up for Iran, I believe it has every right to develop nuclear
weapons if israel and America are allowed to have them. Does that make me
Iranian to?

seon ferguson

Apr 23, 2007, 6:35:37 AM4/23/07

"Death to Bahaism" <deathto...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 16, 10:51 pm, "Viv" <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> And aren't you a rootless emigre Iranian who, having completed his
>> education in America, headed not for his beloved Iran but for
>> Australia?
>
> I'm no bahaim to be rootless. Rootlessness is your cultists' calling,
> profession and way of life, as it is being demonstrated presently all
> over Persian speaking cyberspace, and has been demonstrated
> historically by the fact that no one wants you pests anywhere -- soon
> you'll see this very thing inside Israel itself. Now my roots are
> firmly embedded within Mother Earth (Gaia), the only roots worth
> having. Iran is my Mother-Land and Eyran-Vej (the Celestial Earth) my
> Origin.

I didnt realise Gnostics believed in Gaia. But then there's a lot I dont
know.

Asparagus

Apr 23, 2007, 7:51:56 AM4/23/07

"Viv" <viv_ja...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

we should ask stephanie about this and defer forming a definitive opinion
until we have her response

Accurate Toners and Inks

Apr 23, 2007, 8:05:27 AM4/23/07
> [...]
> actor Danny Bonaduce and Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, et
> al, ad nauseam, are saying such things about Rosie and her First
> Amendment right to free speech-because Americans are so easily
> sidetracked, browbeaten, and intimidated. If said loud and long enough
> on the corporate media idiot tube, people will begin to believe it, as
> they believe Saddam and Osama were one, or it was difficult to tell
> the difference between them.
>
> One more terrorist attack, as promised-in the guise of a "dirty bomb"
> set off somewhere in America-and millions of Americans will be calling
> for Rosie to be lynched, as Danny Bonaduce, apparently with the
> blessings of MSNBC and Joe Scarbourgh, have called for her to be
> hanged high, as such fascistic and reactionary promulgations are
> apparently wholly acceptable on the public airwaves.

Rosie is pretty hilarious lol

Wahid Azal

Apr 23, 2007, 6:46:14 PM4/23/07
On Apr 23, 8:35 pm, "seon ferguson" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> I didnt realise Gnostics believed in Gaia.

There are many different forms of gnosticism, but, yes, i.e. the Earth
itself has Its own Angelic Theurgy, or Living Spirit or Soul, which is
analogous to how deep-ecology conceives the notion of Gaia (except
that secular deep-ecological theory has totally flat-landed the notion
whereas the Indigenous and gnostic-esoteric conceptions and narratives
of Gaia are far more complex and animated). The Quechua peoples of the
Andes and the Eastern Amazon speak about Pachamama and Sachamama.
Pachamama is Mother Earth, strictly speaking, but Mother Earth as an
animate, living being. Behind Pachamama is Sachamama (the Great Kosmic
Mother) which is the Celestial and Heavenly Soul or Archangelic
counterpart/ruler of Pachamama. In the Kabbalah of Judaism this occurs
as the manifestation of the Shekinah (the feminine manifestation of
the Godhead) in the two spheres of Kether (the 1st and the very top)
and Malkuth (the 10th and the very bottom). In Zoroastrianism (which
all the gnosticisms everywhere find genesis) this is the concept of
the Fravashi (Archangels) and their counterparts. Gaia would then be
the Archangel Daena (the Angel of the Waters) who has Her own
Archangelic Theurgy/counterpart/double/twin in Heaven ruling Her in
which case the Earth itself is a Living Angel. This is one of the
reasons why the primary, daily Zoroastrian prayer (the Ahunvar) ends
with the words "May we be amongst those who are to be bring about the
Transfiguration of the Earth."

Wahid Azal

Apr 23, 2007, 6:46:50 PM4/23/07
On Apr 23, 9:51 pm, "Asparagus" <k...@spimspam.com> wrote:

> we should ask stephanie about this and defer forming a definitive opinion
> until we have her response

You shut up and go take your anti-psychotic medication.

Col. Mortimer

Apr 23, 2007, 8:59:35 PM4/23/07

May you fall into her fetid chasm and spend etenity there! Mekhtoub!

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Apr 23, 2007, 9:46:23 PM4/23/07
On Apr 24, 10:59 am, "Col. Mortimer" <bobbyno...@lycos.com> wrote:

> May you fall into her fetid chasm and spend etenity there! Mekhtoub!

As it stands, it is you and those like you who are encircled and
beholden by the fetid chasm of the filth that is the Whore of Babylon.
Given this, you have already sealed your own fates for eternity, in
hell.

seon ferguson

Apr 24, 2007, 5:39:37 AM4/24/07

"Wahid Azal" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Well I think this planet has a certain energy field but I'm not sure I'd
call it alive. Oh well at least your not a self righteous Christian. Now if
only Gnostics practiced magic, then I'd be all for Gnosticism.

Wahid Azal

Apr 24, 2007, 7:08:27 AM4/24/07
On Apr 24, 7:39 pm, "seon ferguson" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Well I think this planet has a certain energy field but I'm not sure I'd
> call it alive.

I can prove to you otherwise, but not with words or arguments, rather
by direct and irrefutable Vision. That however would take some huge
open mindedness on your part and your willingness to travel to my
kneck of the woods.

>Oh well at least your not a self righteous Christian. Now if
> only Gnostics practiced magic, then I'd be all for Gnosticism.

They do. I do ;-)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Wahid Azal

Apr 24, 2007, 12:00:51 PM4/24/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:15 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

On Apr 24, 7:39 pm, "seon ferguson" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Well I think this planet has a certain energy field but I'm not sure I'd
> call it alive.

I can prove to you otherwise, but not with words or arguments, rather

by direct and irrefutable Vision. That however would take some huge
open mindedness on your part and your willingness to travel to my
kneck of the woods.

>Oh well at least your not a self righteous Christian. Now if

> only Gnostics practiced magic, then I'd be all for Gnosticism.

They do. I do ;-)

Wahid Azal

Apr 24, 2007, 12:01:00 PM4/24/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:39 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

On Apr 16, 10:51 pm, "Viv" <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes, that says it all - you claim Iranians support you and when they
> don't you insult them

What makes you think people like Farid Rohani - a card-carrying bahaim
- or an idiot like Sam Ghandchi on the US gov's payroll, are Iranian?

Wahid Azal

Apr 24, 2007, 12:01:01 PM4/24/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:41 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

<snip>

And this BS coming from a cultist LOSER wannabe-egyptologist with a
giant chip on her shoulder who can't even get a date.

> --Sekhmet the Emasculating She-Demon Cultist Bitch (or whatever)

Absolutely correct! Except I know how to deal with the likes of you,
bitch.

Wahid Azal

Apr 24, 2007, 12:01:03 PM4/24/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:44 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

> That's Nima.
> He hates the gharbzadeh, and he's a gharbzadeh.

Obviously in her stupidity and her lack of linguistic skills, Susan
Maniac never understand the difference between "gharbzadeh" and "gharb-
zaadeh" to be in a position to explain such fine distinctions.

> He hates the bahaizadeh, and he's a bahaizadeh.

Nope. I hate Bahaism. Not bahaizadeh (which means born of bahaim).

> He hates Jews, and lo, he too is a descendant of Isaac.

I don't hate Jews. I hate political Zionists.

> He hates gays,

I don't hate gays. I believe homosexuality is an imbalance, a terrible
and imbalanced way to expend energy, and therefore an aberration
against Nature in the full metaphysical sense of it.

>and, well, the jury's still out on that one <g>.

You can always come here personally and put that jury to a direct test
and judgment, you know. I'll put a bag over your head as well, and
besides it appears you need it, cuz you won't get it anywhere else ;-)

<snip - arm-chair pseudo-psychoanalysis by a bona fide sociopath,
cultist and well established LIAR snipped>

> --Sekhmet the Emasculating She-Demon Cultist Bitch (or whatever)

Indeed. Now where is that "Kamran" (Khazeh Fananapazir) to come and
answer on takiyakhaneh.

Wahid Azal

Apr 24, 2007, 12:01:05 PM4/24/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:46 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

Man, you fools are burning bad. Good!

Wahid Azal

Apr 24, 2007, 12:01:06 PM4/24/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:48 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at $$5lqnjainkc7o5.news.x-privat.org via x-privat.org on 23 Apr 2007 05:43:24 +0200 --> see headers ]

On Apr 20, 9:41 pm, Viv <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> The rootless iranian emigre doth protest too much, methinks.

Absolutely, you rootless pseudo-Iranian emigre bahaim protest too much

Wahid Azal

Apr 24, 2007, 12:01:08 PM4/24/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:50 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

On Apr 23, 8:35 pm, "seon ferguson" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> I didnt realise Gnostics believed in Gaia.

There are many different forms of gnosticism, but, yes, i.e. the Earth

Wahid Azal

Apr 24, 2007, 12:01:10 PM4/24/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:52 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

On Apr 23, 9:51 pm, "Asparagus" <k...@spimspam.com> wrote:

> we should ask stephanie about this and defer forming a definitive opinion
> until we have her response

You shut up and go take your anti-psychotic medication.

seon ferguson

Apr 24, 2007, 8:25:20 PM4/24/07

>[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization
>AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:15 +0000
>(UTC) --> see headers ]
>

> On Apr 24, 7:39 pm, "seon ferguson" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>
>> Well I think this planet has a certain energy field but I'm not sure I'd
>> call it alive.
>
> I can prove to you otherwise, but not with words or arguments, rather
> by direct and irrefutable Vision. That however would take some huge
> open mindedness on your part and your willingness to travel to my
> kneck of the woods.

Well I already opened my mind to the possibility that the national spiritual
assembly are a cult and that the CIA funded Alquadea so what do I have left
to lose?

>>Oh well at least your not a self righteous Christian. Now if
>> only Gnostics practiced magic, then I'd be all for Gnosticism.
>
> They do. I do ;-)

Ok now I'm impressed, they not only allow people to practice magic and
respect nature but they like me believe the jesus story isnt meant to be
taken literally, right?
Do you have any sites?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Wahid Azal

Apr 25, 2007, 8:24:15 AM4/25/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:42:22 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

Wahid Azal

Apr 25, 2007, 8:24:17 AM4/25/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:42:28 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:41 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

<snip>

And this BS coming from a cultist LOSER wannabe-egyptologist with a
giant chip on her shoulder who can't even get a date.

> --Sekhmet the Emasculating She-Demon Cultist Bitch (or whatever)

Absolutely correct! Except I know how to deal with the likes of you,
bitch.

Wahid Azal

Apr 25, 2007, 8:24:19 AM4/25/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:42:29 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:44 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

> That's Nima.
> He hates the gharbzadeh, and he's a gharbzadeh.

Obviously in her stupidity and her lack of linguistic skills, Susan
Maniac never understand the difference between "gharbzadeh" and "gharb-
zaadeh" to be in a position to explain such fine distinctions.

> He hates the bahaizadeh, and he's a bahaizadeh.

Nope. I hate Bahaism. Not bahaizadeh (which means born of bahaim).

> He hates Jews, and lo, he too is a descendant of Isaac.

I don't hate Jews. I hate political Zionists.

> He hates gays,

I don't hate gays. I believe homosexuality is an imbalance, a terrible
and imbalanced way to expend energy, and therefore an aberration
against Nature in the full metaphysical sense of it.

>and, well, the jury's still out on that one <g>.

You can always come here personally and put that jury to a direct test
and judgment, you know. I'll put a bag over your head as well, and
besides it appears you need it, cuz you won't get it anywhere else ;-)

<snip - arm-chair pseudo-psychoanalysis by a bona fide sociopath,
cultist and well established LIAR snipped>

> --Sekhmet the Emasculating She-Demon Cultist Bitch (or whatever)

Indeed. Now where is that "Kamran" (Khazeh Fananapazir) to come and
answer on takiyakhaneh.

Wahid Azal

Apr 25, 2007, 8:24:21 AM4/25/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:42:31 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

Wahid Azal

Apr 25, 2007, 8:24:23 AM4/25/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:42:32 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

Wahid Azal

Apr 25, 2007, 8:24:26 AM4/25/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:42:36 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

Wahid Azal

Apr 25, 2007, 8:25:33 AM4/25/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:42:23 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:35:15 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

On Apr 24, 7:39 pm, "seon ferguson" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Well I think this planet has a certain energy field but I'm not sure I'd
> call it alive.

I can prove to you otherwise, but not with words or arguments, rather
by direct and irrefutable Vision. That however would take some huge
open mindedness on your part and your willingness to travel to my
kneck of the woods.

>Oh well at least your not a self righteous Christian. Now if

> only Gnostics practiced magic, then I'd be all for Gnosticism.

They do. I do ;-)

Wahid Azal

Apr 25, 2007, 8:25:34 AM4/25/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:42:34 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Apr 25, 2007, 2:44:07 PM4/25/07
[ Message was illegally cancelled/censored by the criminal organization AIPAC at 218.26.80.234 via news.cn99.com on Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:12:16 +0000 (UTC) --> see headers ]

On Apr 24, 10:59 am, "Col. Mortimer" <bobbyno...@lycos.com> wrote:

> May you fall into her fetid chasm and spend etenity there! Mekhtoub!

As it stands, it is you and those like you who are encircled and
beholden by the fetid chasm of the filth that is the Whore of Babylon.
Given this, you have already sealed your own fates for eternity, in
hell.

Abraxas

Apr 26, 2007, 12:28:13 AM4/26/07
On Apr 25, 10:25 am, "seon ferguson" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Ok now I'm impressed, they not only allow people to practice magic and
> respect nature but they like me believe the jesus story isnt meant to be
> taken literally, right?

I'll let you in on a little secret about Yeshua that actual Dead Sea
Scroll/Biblical scholars are themselves now beginning to find out with
actual research: Jesus was *never* the head honcho of the movement
that later took him as its central figure. It was his older brother
James (Yushi') Who was, i.e. the Teacher of Righteousness (tzaddiq) of
the Qumran scrolls. The New Testament Bible and thus Christianity is
nothing but one of the biggest hoaxes and lies in history ever
perpetrated on humanity. Jesus existed alright, but he wasn't the main
guy. He was the main guy's younger brother and deputy.

> Do you have any sites?

www.wahidazal.com

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted